Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angel, The PA.

14
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Knock knock

“Come in!” he calls from his office.

Angel walks in heels clicking on the floor as she does, he knows it’s her so doesn’t even both to look up to greet her.

“Boss, you're going to be late. You have your ten o’clock meeting in five minutes. I have your pad, pen and notes for the meeting,” she informs Paul, her manager of five years.

Angel is his PA and she takes her job very seriously. Angel has always enjoyed being a personal assistant, it fits with her submissive side but also to her bratty demanding side that comes out every so often.

Paul hasn’t moved from his chair and is still working at the computer. Angel can’t help looking him over. His green eyes staring at the screen, his dark brown hair neatly cut short. His incredible body hidden under her favourite black suit. She wonders if the pink tie he is wearing is for her, as pink is her favourite colour. Angel smiles to herself as her body reacts to looking at him.

“Boss, please you have to go!” Angel is almost begging him to leave.

Knowing what she must do but also knowing the repercussions Angel turns off the monitor to stop him working. Paul looks at her, his green eyes showing his annoyance but it works. He stands taking his things from angel and leaves for his meeting.

As he’s walking out he suddenly turns to her holding out his free hand he says, “panties.”

Angel knows this is a little punishment as she always gets nervous when she’s pantyless at work and he knows it. She’s now regretting wearing the short black dress. Angel lifts her dress over her curvy body and pushes her back lace panties down until they slip down her legs. Picking them up she then walks over to Paul and hands them to him.

Paul takes them and fingers the crutch. Angel knows he is feeling the wet spot. He gives her his dirty naughty smile that she loves and walks out. Watching him leave she checks that he pushed them deep into his pocket as the door shuts behind him.

Angel then continues her daily duties, she likes everything to be in order, perfect and complete. She knows she’s in for some pain tonight but she tries not to encourage more by forgetting something.

A few hours later Paul returns from his meeting and heads into his office. He seems pissed, she can tell by his face.

“Coffee, boss?” Angel calls out quickly as he walks past her desk into his office.

“Yes,” he snaps back at her.

Angel prepares his coffee just how he likes it and takes it in to him.

“Bad meeting?” Angel asks setting down his coffee.

Paul starts to talk about the meeting and she can hear the anger in his voice. His desperation based on the fact that his managers always do the wrong thing over and over. It's as if they never learn. Not like Angel has learnt over the years.

“Angel get ready,” is all he needs to say for her to know what he wants.

Locking the door Angel is back kneeling in front of Paul as he sits in his big black office chair. Angel kneels, head down, hands behind her back pushing her big boobs out. Legs slightly open, thankful her pussy is just wet and not dripping yet. The colder air of the office caresses it causing her to close her eyes in anticipation...

“Get them out!” Her eyes open wide at his first command.

She slips her hand into her bra pulling both of her big boobs out of her dress and bra. They sit slightly squeezed together out of her dress. Paul opens his draw and pulls something out with one hand as his other is caressing her left tit. He’s pinching and pulling her nipples and she knows why before she even sees what’s in his hand.

Once her nipples are sticking out rock hard he attached the pink nipple clamps one at a time, as slow as he can. She gasps with both clamps but of course, she is only turned on by this act.

Angel can only hear his belt being undone, her breathing increases making her boobs move slightly. Next, the blindfold is applied and she starts to listen to every sound to be able to work our what’s going to happen next.

“Open,” is his second command.

She opens her mouth wide getting excited for his cock to slide in but she’s quickly disappointed as a bundle of fabric is pushed in. Angel knows what’s coming and it’s not what she was hoping for.

“Over the desk.” His third command is somewhat demanding in tone.

Standing Angel is guided to the desk before she leans over the end of it. The desk is always kept clear for times like this. Spreading her legs a little she starts getting some hope that she may get what she wants after all. The nipple clamps feel harder on her as she leans down on them. Thankful she has a gag in her mouth to hide the moan she's about to let out.

Paul pushes her dress up over her round bum and cheeks, while Angel rises her bum slightly in anticipation of his hardness sliding in.

The pain of the first smack shows her how wrong she was. He spanks her with his belt. She grips onto the desk and counts in her head each one. Although this is not what she is hoping for Angel is still getting turned on. Her pussy is almost dripping, her nipples as rock hard even though she’s laying on them.

He reaches ten, which is the normal count under these circumstances and she could feel each and every one making her bum cheeks glow. Angel doesn’t move until she’s told to, which feels like a good five minutes.

“Kneel and do your job,” is his final command.

Angel turns around and kneels while Paul removes her gag before she takes his cock deep into her mouth without using her hands. Sucking and licking his shaft as she does, taking her time to swallow him as deep as she can. It seems though this is not what Paul wants. Grabbing Angel’s ponytail he forces his cock deep into her mouth and throat. She does her best not to gag and takes it as deep as she can. Again the excitement of his control is making her body react and her juices drip from her pussy onto the floor. Her hands are held tightly behind her back to stop herself from touching him.

He face fucks her for a long time, in between the thrusting, he holds his cock in her mouth for her to lick and suck. She’s drooling. Suddenly he pulls on her nipple clamp chain causing intense pain to ripple through her and for her to moan over his big dick. She’s drooling down over herself and his cock. Angel is loving this. She’s taken over by his control and she’s in heaven.

Until he pulls out.

Angel, of course, wants his cum and he knows this. He knows she enjoys to swallow his load after working so hard for it but Paul has other ideas.

He strokes it fast for a few seconds and brings himself off, squirting it over her face. Angel feels a few drops hit her around her cheeks and chin. She’s gutted, if she was brave she would have stuck her tongue out at him then licked herself clean where she could, but she’s not feeling brave, not with his belt sitting on his desk.

Paul puts his dick away and holds his belt in his hands, as if he’s going to put it back on but then he stops.

“Stand Angel, legs apart.”

She stands quickly as she’s hoping for some relief for being so turned on.

Paul stands beside her and moves so the belt is between her legs, he pulls it through so it slides hard into her pussy. Angel is almost cumming before it reaches the end and he leaves her standing there close to orgasm. She lets out a sigh of frustration before she realises. He removes the blindfold allowing her to look on his face.

Paul looks at her with his green eyes and she instantly apologises, he seems to accept it and dismisses her to clean her face off reminding her she’s not allowed to taste him as part of her punishment.

Angel stands in front of Paul face covered in cum as he releases her nipples from the clamps. Angels nipples are still rock hard and Paul can’t hold back and is driven to take them in his mouth for a quick suck. Angel’s legs almost give way as he does this. Her pussy is now aching for some of the attention he is giving her nipples but he stops when he sees her enjoying it. He simply tells her to get going and she is left disappointed again. Putting her boobs back just before she steps out of the office to sort herself out.

Quickly leaving his office, she is thankful there is a bathroom right next door and she rushes in and cleans her face off. Checking the mirror a few times to make sure she hasn’t missed any for her colleagues to see.

Returning to her desk she gasps as she sits down, the pain in her bum cheeks shooting through her. Angel gets back to work trying to forget the pain. This control he has over her is a drug to her and Angel just can’t get enough of him.

The rest of the day goes on like normal until she gets an email from Paul. They both have excuses with their other half’s and it is agreed that on Tuesdays (today) they have to work late. Normally, working late means they find themselves in a hotel room but strangely though, this time, Angel is invited to Paul’s house. Angel double checks with him and his reply is terse. “I’m not saying it again, Angel.”

Angel has only been to his house once but that was for a party he threw for all the work colleagues. Granted he used her for his pleasure in the bathroom during the party but she’s never been there alone with him. She doesn’t remember him saying his Mrs was away this week but who knows. She knows she shouldn’t question him so replies that she will see him there.

Paul finishes half an hour before Angel, allowing her to clear up and get things ready for the next day for him. After saying a normal goodbye to Paul, in case anyone is watching in the corridor, he leaves work leaving Angel to pack up for the day.

With every passing moment, Angel is getting turned on. Her mind is imagining every type of different sexual act that could happen at Paul’s. One of the most exciting things is doing it in their bed. It’s so naughty but so hot as well. It is something that excites her and she secretly hopes it will happen. It takes all of Angel's strength not to sit in his chair and finger herself till she climaxes all over it but she doesn’t. He will know as he always knows if she touches it, it’s like he has a sixth sense about his chair.

Angel leaves to head home for a shower before heading over to Paul’s, she has to be all clean after a working day. As she leaves she prays he will fuck her and make her cum on his cock before the night is done.

SophySheik
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophySheik

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments