Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Baby girl In Charge

"He lets his baby girl take control but can he handle it?"

16
2 Comments 2
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
She sauntered towards him, excited but determined to not show it, in her undergarments only. The lacy material covered nothing and she was glad. In her hands, she held two ribbons for his wrists. She grinned naughtily. She was in charge this time. He looked at her from the futon and felt himself harden. Not being in control wasn’t something he was used to but he couldn’t ever resist her. She ordered him to strip and sit back down.

She climbed over him to straddle him but kept her warm heat above his hardening cock. She leaned forward to tie his wrists to the metals bars of the futon, giving him the perfect view of her chest. He wanted to bite her, grab her hips, and shove his cock inside of what belonged to him… but he stopped himself. Tonight was hers and he’d follow along. For now.

She got up and turned around. She hooked her thumbs into the top of her underwear and slowly pushed them over her delectable ass and down her legs. She stepped out of them and slowly walked backwards until their legs touched. She sat down and placed her hands on his thighs. She began to slowly move her hips, grinding against him. She delicately roamed her hands over her own body and then finally locked them behind his head, bringing them closer. He could feel her wetness spreading over him. He desperately wanted to grab her breasts, squeeze her hard pink nipples, and slide his hand in between her legs.

He growled silently.

She grinned and turned to straddle him again. She splayed her hands on his shoulders and leaned down against his hardness. She spread the lips of her pretty cunt apart on his cock and continued to grind against him. Her wetness created a light sheen on his painfully stiff cock. She moaned and dug her fingernails into his chest. He wanted to be inside of her. Her heat made him incredibly hard. He moaned and lightly bucked his hips up. She looked in his eyes and grinned.

“You want to be inside this pretty pussy?” She asked innocently, biting her lip. She moved up against him even slower. “You want to shove your thick cock inside of me?” She blinked and leaned forward to claim his mouth. She bit his lip and pulled.

He growled again and bucked his hips more aggressively. His patience was wearing thin. Her mouth formed a perfect circle.

“Oh no Daddy… I say when.” She smiled and looked at him from beneath her lashes, her eyes glinting with mischief. She leaned back and grabbed his cock. She stroked it gently, aggravatingly slow and she knew it, from top to bottom. She cupped his balls and massaged them gently, concentrating. She leaned up, winked at him, and lightly rubbed the tip of him against her clit. She shivered and moaned deliciously. She did that multiple times, never getting too close to her even wetter opening.

He was sweating, getting more frustrated by the second. “Babygirl, now,” he commanded, unable to help himself.

She giggled and completely ignored him.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

She began to stroke his tip against her entire cunt but never pushed inside herself. He pulled against his restraints and bucked his hips again, determined to be inside of her.

“Nuhuh, Daddy. Not yet. I’m in charge here,” she said breathily. She didn’t open her eyes. She moaned as she let the slightest bit of his tip inside of her.

He ground his teeth together and pulled against the ribbons again. Every time the entire head of his cock was inside her, she moved up until his was barely inside of her. It was the worst kind of tease he could imagine and she knew it. He knew she was testing his patience and he was doing what he could to hold it together.

She enveloped the head of his cock in her sweet cunt again and leaned forward to whisper in his ear.“Do you think you deserve my cunt, Daddy?”

He lost it. He pulled against the ribbons and ripped them. He bucked his hips up and shoved completely inside of her. He used his hands to grab both of her hands and pull them behind her back. He then used one hand to hold her hands there and wrapped the other around her neck. He brought her down against him, completely helpless.

“This perfect pussy is mine," he whispered. He pulled his cock back and then filled her again. “Don’t forget who you belong to, baby girl.” He let her hands go and slapped her ass, “who owns you?” He slapped her ass again and she moaned loudly.

She wanted to have her fun but she knew. She knew this is where she belonged.

“Yes Daddy. Completely yours,” she moaned as he nipped at her breasts. Completely at mercy to him, she felt at home.

He lifted her off his cock after a few more thrusts and ordered her on her knees with her elbows on the couch. She obeyed immediately and he smiled.

“Good girl,” he murmured. He got on his knees behind her and slapped her ass. He slapped her delectable ass until he could see more than one handprint. She gripped the futon until her knuckles were white. He then shoved his cock in her, completely to the hilt. She groaned deep in her throat and threw her head back. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pounded her from behind. He needed this; she needed this. His control and her submission was necessary for them. He groaned, lost in the pleasure and his own thoughts. He didn’t even realize she was softly begging him.

“Daddy, please, please, can I come?” She whimpered.

He grinned haughtily and full of desire for his baby girl. He gave her a few more thrusts and then ordered her release. Of course, she obeyed, not a second before and not a second later. He followed, groaning as he twitched and released himself inside her amazing cunt. He gathered her in his arms and they laid together on the couch.

“My good little girl.”

Published 
Written by cuddlybabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments