Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Boy

"He's made his Mistress wait without calling, he will pay."

11
2 Comments 2
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
You open the door, come into the room, and set your papers down on the table. There is a dim light on, so you can see me sitting there waiting. You look at me and you can tell, you are in trouble. You’ve made me wait for hours and I don’t want any excuses. You know what you have to do.

You sigh and start to take your clothes off, I study your body as you do. There is not a mark on you, yet. You know I’m not happy after waiting for hours without a single phone call. You know better than to make me wait. You probably wanted to give me a reason to punish you. You must have forgotten, I need no such reason.

You are mine to do with as I please, when it pleases me. Finally you are naked and you kneel down at my side, but that won’t help you this time. I run my finger along your neck to the collar placed there long ago.

I pull on it, making you look me in the face and say, ”You will be punished.“

I can tell by your eyes that you are sorry but the thought of my punishment excites you, as it does me. I stand and walk into the bedroom, you follow obediently. The room smells of sage and it is dimly lit.

I open my robe to show you I am still wearing my panties, the ones I have worn all day, and you know how I get wet during the day. I tell you to take them off with your teeth. Licking your lips, you are eager to comply.

You slide them down my smooth legs and I step out of them. You hold them by the crotch between your teeth. I tell you to put them on and you look at me hesitantly, but it won’t help. You put the panties on and I reach down and pull on them so the string in back moves into your ass.

I have you stand and I look at you. I fasten your hands to a bar above your head, making you stand straight. I walk behind you and you hear me get something, but you can’t see me or it.

CRACK!!! You feel my whip against your ass, the sudden, sharp pain making you jump and whimper, but just the first time. I know that you will take it without a sound as long as you can. You like the challenge.

I crack your ass again and again, the skin reddening at the whip’s touch. You feel the heat in your ass. I stop and run my hand along it. The sensation of gentle touch once again makes you jump.

I reach down, move the panties to the side, and take hold of your cock and balls. I place a harness on them that has a chain hanging down. I have never used this on you. After it is fastened you soon learn what the chain is for. I attach a small weight which pulls on your cock and balls.

I whisper into your ear, "You are mine."

Then I take your cock into my hand and I whisper, "This is mine."

I know how you like it when I say that, your breath quickens again. I walk around to your chest and put nipple clamps on you, attaching a weight to them also. You moan, I know how you like this.

I pull on both chains. You try to move towards me, but you can’t. I pull a little harder, watching the pain and pleasure on your face.

I lean to your ear again and whisper, "I’m going to fuck you up the ass. I’m going to use you for my pleasure."

You gasp and breath heavily again. I know how you like it when I take your ass and I had thought about it all day. I let your hands free and tell you to kneel again. I do not take off the weights, you will have to bare it.

I tell you to go get it. You know what “it” is, and you come back with my strap-on. You put it on me like you’ve done before, and look at it. I have you open your mouth and I place the tip of it onto your lip.

"Show me how far you can swallow it," I say, smiling at you.

You slide it in then out again just to get it wet, then back in until it hits the back of your mouth and I stop you there. I hold your head there then slowly push it into your throat. I’ve never done that to you, and it is a bit uncomfortable, but I move it in and out quickly, making you get used to it.

I move my hips against your mouth, making you swallow my strap-on. I let go of your head and stop. You are still hard, I know deep down you liked that. I grab hold of your hair, pulling you up and pushing you down against the bed. Your ass and legs are off the end of the bed, the weight still pulling on your cock.

I pull your legs open, spreading the cheeks. I put lubricant on my cock, placing the tip against your ass. I move the panty’s string out of my way and you feel the tip circling your anus.

I slide the head in and stop, letting you feel just that and again I say, "I am going to fuck your ass."

I hear you moan, I know you like this. I smile and grab hold of your hips. I force my strap-on all the way into your ass without warning. You moan heavily but I know that hurt.

I stay all the way in for a moment then move my hips harshly against your ass. I fuck you with that strap-on. I fuck you hard, you feel my thighs hit against yours. The weight on your cock sways as you are moved by my force taking your ass.

You gasp and moan, wanting me deeper as I force myself as deep as I can go. The little slut that you are, you are eager to take it. You like when I fuck you, when I use you. I fuck you harder and faster, hearing you want to release.

I whisper again, "Cum for me slut, cum for me as I fuck your ass."

I reach under your chest and pull on your nipple chain.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

My strap-on harshly taking your ass, again and again, the weight on your balls making you more and more aware of your hardness. I release your cock from it’s bondage, still bucking my hips against you and you moan hard.

I watch as I see your cum shoot from your body to the towel laying there. I slow down my thrusts finally stopping, still in your ass. We both lay on our sides and I release your nipples. You see your ass twitch against the dildo. Slowly I slide it out, take it off and put it aside.

I take you into my arms and say, "You did very well.”

You turn and face me to beg, "Mistress, please let me make you cum."

I look at you and smile. You lean in and kiss my chest down to my breasts, taking them into your hand. You gently massage them, taking a nipple into your mouth and biting on it lightly. You know how that excites me.

One of your hands roams down my side and along my thigh then to my pussy lips, which are wet from the activity before. Still nibbling on my nipple, you open my lips with your fingers, slowly running a finger along the inside of my labia then up to my clit. The slight touch to my clit making me jump, but I get used to it and settle down a bit.

You take my nipple between your teeth and lightly pull outward, lifting my breast. I gasp and close my eyes. You do know how to get my attention.

You kiss to the other nipple not wanting to be neglectful then ravage it with your mouth as you lightly rub my clit. Moaning, I arch my back pushing my breast against your mouth then settle back again. You kiss to the middle of my chest and down my stomach then circle my belly button with your tongue, tickling me slightly.

I put a few pillows under my back because I want to be able to see you better. You smile up at me then push my legs open with your elbows and my lips open with your fingertips. I am hairless since I made you shave me the day before and it is still very smooth.

You take my labia into your mouth, sucking and nibbling on it. You pull out on it making me moan heavily. You take your tongue and run it along the outside then along just the inside of the labia. I moan, slightly pushing against your face.

You take my clit between your lips and suck harshly, sliding a finger into my pussy. I gasp, staying very still, wanting to enjoy. Your tongue begins to lap at my clit while you slide another finger into me.

You spread your two fingers inside me feeling the walls of my pussy. The wetness almost dribbling down your hand. You move your fingers around spreading and feeling. I moan squirming a bit.

You decide to remove your fingers, kiss down to my pussy and put your lips around the hole. With your elbows and fingers you open my legs and lips wider and push your tongue as deep into me as you can. I moan and move my pelvis against your mouth.

I feel your tongue touching the walls then darting in and out of me. You start to rub my clit as you tongue me. My wetness making your face shine. I reach down and dig my nails into your back, knowing that will only turn you on more, as it turns me on to do it.

I arch my back, the pleasure I am receiving from your tongue and fingers making it hard to stay in place. I look down and see that you are hard again, I know how pleasing me turns you on and I want to feel your hardness. You move your mouth to my clit again and hold it against me, sucking and licking.

I look at you and tell you I want to feel you inside me. You smile of course, and get up. I turn onto my side and raise my leg, placing my foot flat on the bed. You move behind me and slide your cock into my wet pussy. You put one hand on my hip and start to rub my clit with the other.

"I want you to fuck me, I want to feel you deep inside me," I command, watching you smile at the words.

You pull yourself against me then force your cock deep into my pussy. You move your cock in and out of me, getting harsher and deeper with each thrust. You rub my clit as you fuck me, I push against you wanting all of you inside of me.

You push yourself harder into me, hitting the back of my thighs with the front of yours. Your hardness moving in and out of me, throbbing. My clit tingling under your touch. You feel my back start to arch again and my muscles tighten around you.

You fuck me harder, knowing I want that. I moan, pushing myself against you, moving any way I can for better access. You rub my clit faster and I feel you fuck me even more. I tell you that you can cum after I do, which will be soon. This makes you more turned on as you move yourself in and out of me, the wetness dribbling onto my leg and yours.

I let out a long, hard moan and you feel me tremble against you. You feel my muscles clench around your shaft, then release, then tighten and release again, like waves. As I cum my wetness gets you even more slippery. You hear and feel all this and shoot your cum inside me.

You lighten your movements until you come to a stop and wrap your arms around me. I lower my leg, keeping you inside me. We both close our eyes and rest, the comfort of our embrace eventually puts us to sleep.

Published 
Written by missmyko
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments