Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Slave

10
3 Comments 3
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I was always one to fantasize about being used, handled like an object or a toy. My partner was always very passionate and loving, but never struck me as a dominant. But, of course, I couldn’t hide my desires from him for too long. These fantasies of being roughly manhandled in the bedroom had begun to show when I asked him to spank me, to hold me down, to choke me.

Every night, he’d do a little more to make me feel like my fantasies were slowly becoming a reality.

One night, I came home to find him with rope, a gag, and some tape with him. I knew he had something exciting planned. He grabbed me as I walked into our home, stripped me down to nothing but my panties and heels, and began to hogtie me. 

“Tonight, you become my slave” he whispered into my ear as he wrapped the rope around my wrists, ankles already bound. He placed the ball gag in my mouth and threw me over the couch, so that my bottom was exposed to him, my panties already soaked with pleasure.

I heard him shuffling around behind me but could not see what was happening. Then, all of a sudden, I felt him slide my panties to the side to expose my tight, virgin asshole. I began to feel wet warmth as I realized his tongue was circling my hole. Then, he slowly began to push a toy into my tight ass. I began to moan and cry on my ball gag, unsure of whether I was feeling pleasure or pain. It was an intense sort of pleasure, one I had never experienced before. 

Very slowly, he pushed the toy deeper and deeper into my asshole. It felt like it was getting larger as he pushed it further and further in. I felt immense feelings of pain as he pushed it deeper in, but it was the type of pain that kept you wanting more. As he pushed further, there was some resistance, and he was a little rougher in getting it all in.

I yelped as he roughly pushed the last bit in and he whispered in my ear, in a firm but seductive tone, “Take it all in, my little slut”.

Feeling the whole toy in my ass fill me up felt beyond any type of pleasure I’d ever felt, but he was not even close to done. He placed a rope over my tight asshole as to hold the toy in and wrapped it up around my body a couple of times. Then he tied my ankles to my thighs so that my legs remained folded and made it hard for me to move in any way.

He began to slowly tease my wet pussy with his finger; very lightly rubbing it back and forth along my slit, feeling me getting more and more wet until I was dripping and ready to beg him to give me more. I heard him undo his belt buckle, but, anxiously waiting, nothing more came. Until I felt a whip on my full ass. My muffled yells were barely over before the next one came down, and another after that. I could feel the blood rushing to my ass cheeks, making them feel warm and sore as he continued to whip me with what  I assumed was his belt.

“Mmmm, I love to see that big, slutty ass get red because of me.”

He continued to whip me until I felt tears in my eyes from the stinging. Then he stopped, and I could feel his soft hand gently caress where I’d been whipped. 

LalyPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LalyPeach

Next, he came around in front of me. He removed the ball gag from my mouth, now covered in saliva, and he spat on my mouth, making me even wetter, then pushed his rock hard dick into my throat. He began to thrust; slowly at first, but then, he got rougher and harder and faster. I could barely breathe with how deep his big cock was down my throat, but he didn’t stop. He kept his cock in my throat until my face was purple and I was gasping for breath. Then he pinched my nose with one hand, held my neck with the other hand, pushed himself as deep as he could into my mouth and just held himself there.

”Open your eyes, slut,” he told me as I began to lose focus and sight of what was going on. He pulled himself out of my throat, spit on my mouth again, then thrust himself right back in until, again, he was as deep as he could get. I began to gag on his big cock until he finally pulled himself out.

He went around from behind and, with the toy still inside me, pushed his dick into my tighter than ever, soaking wet pussy. It was so tight that it felt like a giant metal rod was entering me. I began to whimper and moan at the same time, in both pleasure and pain. He pushed himself deeper, and slowly started to pound me. Picking up the pace little by little, he kept thrusting into me, all the while keeping his hand on the end of the toy as to hold it in me.

He kept thrusting harder and harder, his cock growing bigger and bigger, my yells getting louder and louder. I felt myself coming close to exploding with one of the best orgasms I’d ever experienced. “Shut up, slave, don’t make me gag you again,” he let out through his thrusts. That was enough to send me completely off the edge, as my juices gushed all over his huge dick and my legs began to feel like they were jello. I could tell that he was coming close to finishing as well by the pace of his breath. But rather than continuing, he pulled his big cock out of me and came around to push it down my throat. “Taste your wet pussy, slave.” And then he went back to my slit, then back to my mouth, and back and forth a few more times.

Then, all of a sudden, I felt him pull the rope around my ass aside, and he slowly pulled at the toy in my ass.

“Push it out,” he told me, as he smacked my ass.

Slowly but surely, I felt the toy come out, my asshole feeling so open and exposed. And just as it felt liberated, it felt filled once more as he pushed his rock hard cock into it. I yelled and moaned, as it was so unexpected, but he thrust in so deep, his balls were slapping my wet slit. I felt him start to tense up and I knew what was coming: my present for being such a good slave. And just as the thought crossed my mind, he began to quiver while he emptied himself into my ass. It felt absolutely amazing to have my ass filled by his hot load.

After a few minutes of staying still, he pulled himself out of me, untied me, placed my panties properly back on me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I sure do have the best master ever.

 

Published 
Written by J1092
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments