Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Master's Kitten (Chapter 2)

"Michelle pays the price for misbehaving."

13
3 Comments 3
22.2k Views 22.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
If you have not read Chapter 1, please read it first. This is a continuation. Thanks.

Chapter 2

“Get on all fours on the bed. It’s time for your punishment to begin….”

Immediately, I scamper to my feet and my hands go straight to my neck where your belt is tightly fastened.

“Master did not tell his little slut that she could touch the very thing that will be used to deliver her punishment today!” you say as you walk back into the room.

“Damn, caught again!” I think to myself. “How in the hell am I will I ever get through this? Playful slaps on the ass during a fuck session is nothing compared to what I have coming. What in the hell have I gotten myself into?”

“Get on the bed. Do it now!”

I quickly crawl on the bed on my hands and knees, head hanging down, waiting for the punishment to begin. It feels like forever before I feel the bed begin to cave under your weight as you join me there. I feel your hands rub my ass cheeks, softly moving in circles as you kneel to the left of me. Your left hand moves up to caress the small of my back.

Whack! I hadn’t noticed your right hand leave my ass, but the feel of it landing on my ass made me lunge forward. Again and again, your hand is raised, hitting my ass all over. I can feel the heat radiating from my cheeks and know that if I could see them, they would be scarlet red. I can also feel my pussy juices dripping down my thighs.

After about ten swings of your hand, you move up to my neck, unbuckling the belt that you had placed around my neck at the beginning of our session. Once the belt is removed, your right hand presses the middle of my back between the shoulder blades forcing my shoulders to rest on the bed. You reach down and pull my hands to rest on top of my back and bind them there with a slim piece of fabric that I hadn’t noticed you bring to the bed. With my right cheek laying on the bed, I try to look back to read your face, but you have moved back down in the bed, preparing to punish me, making it hard to see your face clearly from this angle.

“Do you know why you are being punished, kitten?”

“My punishment is needed because I failed to keep my hands in the proper place this morning while you were training my throat to take your large cock?” I ask.

“And?”

“….because I touched the belt you placed around my neck without permission?”

“And?”

“…because of my melt down I had on New Year’s Day?”

“Yes, kitten. All of the above. One of the things that you will learn is that a slave must have total trust in her Master, both in and out of bed. It is my job as a Master to love and cherish you and look out for you...physically, emotionally, and spiritually…100% of the time. I won’t always tell you what you want to hear just to make you happy….but will do and say what is in your best interest all of the time.”

Thinking back to that time, I began to feel sick to my stomach….like I had felt when I had ask you to delete me from your life. I had been angry…selfish…and reverted back to my victim’s stance to push you away. The only thing I got myself at that point was a sad, lonely feeling and anxiety from the thought of never being in your arms again.

Snapping back to reality as I heard you crack the belt together as you did earlier, I heard your soft voice giving orders.

“Now that you understand what your punishment is for, you will take it like a good little kitten. You are not to move an inch while it is given or you will receive more of it. You will also count the licks, thank your Master, and ask Me for another one. Do you understand?”

“Y…Yes, Sir.” I said, my voice cracking with fear.

Amida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amida



“Good. We shall begin now that your ass is warmed up.”

It felt like forever for the first lick to hit my ass. The sound was so loud that I thought your neighbors would be able to hear it. The heat radiated through my ass and sent a bolt of electricity right to my clit.

“One. Thank you, Sir. May I please have another?”

Whack! The second lick hit with a vengeance. Trying not to move, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Two. Thank….you, Sir. May I please have another?”

Whack! Whack! Consecutive blows hit leaving more heat and sending more electricity straight into my pussy. Juices were flowing down my inner thighs and a tear formed in the corner of my eye.

“Three……Four. Th…Thank you, …..Sir. May….I ….please have….another?”

Your left hand pressed my middle back down again, pushing my ass higher in the air. Using your right hand, you slap my inner thighs several times, causing my knees to move farther apart. In this position, my pussy lips were sticking out, swollen, just begging to be touched.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Not allowing me time to catch my breath, you deliver 4 blows, rapidly to my ass. The belt touches my pussy lips and sets them on fire. Pain…true pain…radiates through my pussy right to my clit causing my body to begin to shake.

It takes a while before I can form any words. My breaths are short and fast….my body is shaking…and my pussy is overflowing, dripping to the sheets below.

“Um….did you forget something, kitten?”

“F…five, Six, S…seven, Eight. Th..thank y…you, S…Sir. May I please have another?” By this time, tears are streaming from my eyes and I am quietly sobbing.

“Don’t make me wait again for the count. You know better!”

Whack! Whack!

“Oh my God! Nine! Ten! Thank you, Sir! May your cum slut please have another?” By this time, my body is convulsing, tears are non-stop, and the words coming from my mouth are like those from a blubbering child.

“No, slut. That will be all….for now. I think that these lessons have been learnt, don’t you?” You reach between my legs with your right hand, running your fingers from my clit to my asshole. You hand becomes covered in my thick pussy juices.

“Yes, Sir,” I utter. My ass is on fire as your left hand leaves my back and travels down to rub the heated flesh. I slide to lay flat on my stomach as your hand runs circles on my red ass cheeks. The burning is subsiding but it is evident that the flesh will still be tender for days. I moan as your hands move, knowing that this is part of the TLC that you give your kitten, taking care of her each and every time you are together…whether punishment is involved or not.

Swinging a leg over me, you sit straddle my ass, laying your half stiff cock along my ass crack. The heat from my ass makes your cock jump, growing inch by inch. You lean down to lay on my back and whisper in my ear.

“Didn’t Master’s kitten have a birthday surprise she wanted to share with him today?” You nibble on my ear lobe, knowing just how much I like it. My tears have stopped flowing, my sobs have quieted, and my breaths are becoming long and even.

“Yes, Sir, but it would require you to lie as I am and for me to sit beside you on the bed.” A wicked smile flashes on your face as you know sitting on my ass now will only remind me of the lessons that you have taught me thus far.

“Well,” you say as you roll off of my back, “don’t let me keep you from it. I would love to have you sit beside me.” You literally stare into my eyes as you watch me reposition myself to sit at your side on the bed. As I ease my ass down to the bed, a smile crosses your lips.

“Well done, my pet.”

With that, you roll on your stomach…..

Published 
Written by MistressMichelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments