Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beneath The Surface

"Don't be fooled by her Modest exterior, she is a true slut beneath the surface."

50
6 Comments 6
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Recommended Read

I am, by nature, a modest person. I am also, by nature, continuously horny and submissive. Luckily, Stone knows this and entirely approves. To the outside world, we are the most boring, vanilla, basic couple. However, inside our home is an entirely different story. Beneath my modest clothing of knee-length skirts and crew-necked sweaters, hides even more secrets known only to us. During a seemingly innocuous conversation, lie veiled promises of what is to come or what has already happened.

Today, for example, I am helping at the local hospital's bazaar to raise money to help families of long-term patients. I am wearing an oxford-style shirt paired with a knee-length flared skirt and flats. My long, red hair is held back in a French braid. My posture is perfect. I am wearing very little makeup - just some lip gloss and a hint of mascara. I smile and laugh easily, listen attentively, and sit with my ankles crossed. I exhibit the epitome of grace.

No one who sees me knows that beneath my skirt my ass is stripped with ten lines from Stone's cane. My backdoor is filled with a flexible yet large silicone plug. Piercings adorn both of my nipples which cannot be detected beneath the padded cups of a very tightly laced corset.

This morning, Stone made sure that while I was volunteering, part of my mind would be focused on him. We began the day in my favorite way, with my mouth around his cock, sucking and worshipping until one of us has an orgasm. This morning, it was me. When this happens, which is fairly often, I am "punished" for coming before him. I truly think that knowing this "punishment" is coming, is a large reason for my lack of self-control. Nonetheless, Stone doesn't seem to mind a bit.

After I came, Stone had me lie flat on my belly on the bed. He rooted around in his closet for the implement of his choice. I heard him stand next to the bed then, without preamble or warning, I heard the swish of the cane and the sting of the blow. I howled and reached up to grab the headboard.

"Do you need to be bound?" he asked.

"Not yet, Sir, please. Let me try to control myself," I pleaded.

He kissed my neck and said, "Very well, but if you have to be bound later, I'll start the count over. We're going to ten."

In rapid-fire succession, He delivered the ten stripes. Stone is neither gentle nor cruel, simply firm and steadfast. My face was as wet as my slit at this point, my mouth open with silent screams.

While my body and mind were reacting to the pain, he knelt between my splayed legs and commanded, "On your knees, head down."

Naturally, I obeyed. He plunged his cock inside of me, plowing into my slick tunnel. Again, he was neither gentle nor cruel. I love how he takes what he needs, what he wants. Yes, he gives me pleasure, but when he fucks me hard and fast, I know he wants me desperately. I feel his power and need, but also am conscious of my own power and need. The combination of pain and pleasure is more intoxicating than sweet wine.

Within moments, I am coming again. He begins to slap my ass as he continues to fuck me. My body follows my mind into a deeper level of subspace.

"You will not be going anywhere today without me inside of you," he growls.

"No, Stone," I gasp. "I won't."

"Jesus, you're tight. And hot. You ready?"

"Always."

"I wanted to make this last longer, but we both have places to be."

AlicePrada
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicePrada

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he pants. "That just means another session tonight."

And with that, he shoots his hot cream deep inside of me. I scream his name as pleasure overtakes me for the third time. When he finishes, he rolls off of me and orders me not to move. I'm grateful for this order. I'm not sure I could move even if I wanted to!

I feel him scooping out some of his cum and then working it into my back hole. I moan and lift my hips a tad bit more. He reacts swiftly with another hard slap to my ass.

"I told you not to move."

I bite my lip but don't respond. He hasn't asked a question.

He continues to lubricate me with our combined juices. Next, he pressed a large plug into my anus. The stinging quickly began.

"Oh!"

"Yes, that peppermint oil stings a bit, but you like it, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Stone. I do!" I responded honestly.

Once the plug was fully in place, he sat on the bed and gathered me into his arms. He kissed me deeply while tugging on my nipple piercings. I was still aroused, so it didn't take long before I came again.

"You're such a slut," he murmured into my ear while I was coming. "And that's just one reason why I love you so much."

When I had ridden the wave of pleasure to its crashing fulfillment, he said, "Go put on the white corset and matching panties then come here so I can check your laces."

I kissed him and did as he said. My white corset actually laces in front which makes it easier to blend in with my loose clothing. In the past, I've not laced it up tight enough and had to endure another spanking before Stone adjusted the tightness. Today, my ass was quite tender from the spanks on top of the caning, so I carefully pulled on the cotton lacings to make sure they were tight enough to hold my posture erect but not so tight as to interfere with breathing.

Luckily, Stone was pleased with my work. "Well done. Now, go get dressed."

He nods approvingly once I'm ready to go. I get into his car and he drops me off at the hospital. He parks and walks around my side to open the door for me. He kisses me on the cheek and checks to make sure no one is within listening distance before quietly saying, "Call an uber when you're finished, I'm going to be a little late tonight. However, when you get home, you may remove the plug if you need to, but once you've finished your business, you will relubricate it with peppermint oil and reinsert it. Remove your clothing and be bent over the spanking chair by six o'clock. The first thing I want to see when I walk in the house is that plug encased around your marked ass. Then, I'm going to replace that plug with my cock and fuck that gorgeous ass until you cry for mercy."

I looked up at him, smiled, and kissed him. He would find me just as he described.

Now, as I laugh with the other ladies, I feel the corset tight around my ribs like a hug. I feel my piercings pressed against the padded bra like the bite of Stone's teeth. I feel the fullness of the plug in my ass like Stone's cock taking that which is his. I'm happy to do my part here at the hospital, but I'm even happier knowing how much my husband and master wants me.

I am, indeed, a modest woman on the surface. I am also Stone's wanton slut beneath the surface.

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments