Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Between the Stacks

"Rebecca finds her work at the library to be very satisfying."

15
7 Comments 7
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Recommended Read
Rebecca glanced up at the clock that hung above the heavy double doors of the Fairview Public Library.

7:43. Seventeen minutes to go, she thought, peering around, looking for any stragglers. Even though Thursday was the library's late night, there were always one or two patrons who had to be practically pushed out the door at 8:00.

Surprisingly, she didn't see anyone, so she busied herself filing away a few books and tidying up the long oak counter, making sure everything was neat and ready for opening tomorrow.

She'd been head librarian for several years now, and loved it. As with most small-town libraries, it was a hub of the community, and served many functions. Rebecca enjoyed being a part of it all, and found the work extremely satisfying.

She looked the part, too. Her long chestnut hair was usually worn up in a bun, and her 'uniform' generally consisted of a pencil skirt or tailored trousers and a blouse. Her green eyes were framed by sleek black glasses. Today she'd opted for a skirt, and had added a silk scarf at her neck. Her feet were killing her in the unusually high heels she'd chosen.

It had been a long day, but now it was time to go home. Rebecca glanced around, and seeing no one, shrugged and went to lock the doors. She ducked into the restroom for a moment, then stepped back outside and grabbed a rolling cart. Pushing it through the main sitting area, she picked up books and magazines that had been left out on the tables. As she did so, she glanced into the stacks as she passed, making sure everything was in order. She prided herself on keeping things neat and orderly.

She paused at one table, looking curiously at the selection of books that had been haphazardly spread out. Their covers all had a similar theme—a woman in handcuffs, on her knees, a closeup of bound wrists. Rebecca's eyebrows drew together as she scooped them up and headed toward the small section of erotic romance that was discreetly tucked away in a back corner.

As she stooped to place a book on the shelf, her skin prickled, and a moment later a rough hand closed around the back of her neck. Her gasp was cut off as the hand moved to cover her mouth.

“Get up, but don't turn around.”

Rebecca rose slowly, feeling the heat of the man behind her as he straightened up, too. She stood still, her heart pounding, waiting.

“You know we're the only ones in here, so don't fuss. Walk.” Rebecca's wrists were held in a strong grip as she was steered toward the wall until her breasts were pressed against it. She felt the man's weight on her back, his thigh coming between her legs from behind. In an instant, he'd pulled the scarf from her neck and used it to blindfold her.

“Good girl.” With Rebecca's wrists gripped tightly in one of his, the man led her into the stacks, turning her to face a long row of books. She breathed heavily as she felt his large hands exploring her hips, her ass, her thighs.

She gasped as he drew one hand up her inner thigh, not stopping until he reached where she was hot and wet. He chuckled darkly.

“Well, well...you are a little slut, aren't you?”

Dipping two fingers into her bare pussy, he brought them to her mouth. “No panties, and now you've made a mess all over my hand. Clean it up.”

He thrust his fingers between her lips. Rebecca tasted herself, tangy and sweet.

“Do you always show up to work sans panties?”

“N-no.”

“And I bet if I check—” He slid his hands up her torso, coming around to cup her breasts. “Of course. No bra, either. I take it back. You're not a good girl at all, are you?”

When Rebecca remained quiet, he gave her nipples a sharp pinch, making her moan. “Are you?”

“No!”

“Well, good. I happen to like bad girls.” He paused. “But bad girls need to be punished.”

A small whimper escaped Rebecca's lips.

He reached out and swept his hand along the shelf that was level with her waist, knocking the books on it to the floor.

“Lean over and brace your hands on the shelf. Spread your legs.”

Rebecca complied, resting trembling hands on the scarred shelf.

Skin_Hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skin_Hot

She groaned as she felt her skirt being raised, until it was bunched up above her waist. Her pale bottom was on display, the black straps of her garter stretched tight across the smooth skin.

“Very nice. You are the archetypal naughty librarian, aren't you?”

This time, she nodded quickly.

“Good, good. But not good enough to get you out of a spanking.” And with that, he brought his palm down hard on her left buttock, making her clench and moan.

“Ah, ah... don't do that again.” Again, his hand came down. And again and again, each time in a slightly different place, until her ass was bright red and hot to the touch. After a dozen hard smacks he smoothed his hand over her cheeks before sliding two fingers down her crack and into her dripping wet cunt.

“Oh. Fuck.” She whimpered as he pushed his fingers in deep, twisting them, making sure to hit her g-spot as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Finally she cried out, her legs trembling as she came, his hand and wrist sticky with her juices.

“Mmm... you do know only dirty sluts get so wet from being punished, right?”

“Mmhmm.” Rebecca's eyes were closed as she nodded her agreement, still speechless and panting from cumming.

“That's right. And only dirty sluts love getting on their knees and sucking cock, isn't that right?”

He pulled his fingers from her hot slit and again held them up for her to clean.

“I said, isn't that right?”

This time Rebecca answered. “Y-yes.”

“Well then, what are you waiting for?” One more sharp slap on her ass and Rebecca straightened and turned, sinking to her knees, her skirt still bunched around her waist.

She fumbled with his belt, finally getting it undone and popping the button on his pants. Lowering the zipper, she found his thick, hard cock bare and ready for her.

“Look at me.” His deep voice was strained with lust as he yanked the scarf from her eyes.

Staring up at him, Rebecca leaned in, rubbing her cheek along his cock. With a sigh, she pulled back and dragged her tongue up his length, circling the head and making him groan. He clumsily pulled the pins from her bun and wound her long hair around his fist.

Taking the head into her mouth, she sucked lightly before slowly sliding down and taking him all in. She began moving up and down, her lips sealed tightly around his hot flesh. With one hand she held his balls, kneading them gently while she sucked him.

His hand tightened in her hair as his hips moved frantically, thrusting into Rebecca's mouth, making her gag and drool. She moaned around his dick as he used her mouth. With a sharp snap of his hips and a harsh groan, he thrust in deep. Spurt after spurt of his hot cream filled her mouth. She whimpered and moaned, swallowing eagerly, her eyes never leaving his.

He held her there for a moment after finishing, his hand still clutching her hair, her lips pressed to his groin. At last he released her, sighing in satisfaction.

“Oh, you know just how to work a cock. Such an eager fucking slut. My good girl.”

Rebecca swiped two fingers daintily across the corner of her mouth, making him smile. “Here, stand up.”

He extended a hand, helping her rise to her feet. He pulled her against his body, one strong hand gripping her chin as he leaned down to kiss her hard on the mouth.

“Did that excite you?”

“Fuck. Yes.” Rebecca was flushed, her hair curling in sweaty tendrils around her face. “I was thinking about it all day.”

“Mmhmm. I'm sure you were. Did it make your nipples hard and your pussy drip, thinking about what would happen tonight? Here, in your place of employment?”

Her face burned even redder. “Oh, yes. It's a good thing you told me to remove my underwear after work, and not during.”

He laughed darkly. “Next time it will be during.”

Her gasp was cut short by his lips on hers; too soon he broke the kiss and released her.

“Finish closing up now so we can go home, and and you can show me just how good you can really be.”

Her pussy tingling with anticipation, Rebecca hurriedly went about shutting the lights and locking up. Today had been a very satisfying day at the library, indeed.

Published 
Written by JuicynSweet00
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments