Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter Six: Intensity and Discipline

""A submissive is guided to the edges of sensation""

10
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
684 words 684 words

Author's Notes

"In this Chapter Six of The Velvet Room stories, I am continuing my response to the scenario presented by Miss Joanne (prettyjoanne), with Masteratarms' permission."

The table is firm underneath my naked body, the silk placed upon it cooling my flushed body. Hands above my head, legs apart as commanded, I feel vulnerable and truly exposed, able to be taken, driven by curiosity to continue this experience.

“Tie the blindfold carefully, so she cannot see, then you have permission to touch her, Haley, but not with your hands,” Mistress declares.

My body clenches in anticipation. What will she choose and how will it feel? There is a moment of silence, then something is pressing against my lower lips, firm and yet small, warm and welcomed, flicking gently against my clit and returning rhythmically. The sensation of warmth against my skin, the warmth down the side of my body makes me realise that it is Haley’s nipple that is taunting me so, firm, hard and targeted, positioned precisely to increase my wetness. And then the touch is gone…

I hear a tender laugh. “You have done well, Haley, for it seems this little submissive is indeed responding to your skill. Continue,” says Mistress.

 I feel a liquid poured across my breasts, down my torso, towards my mound, then along each thigh. It is thick and sticky, warm and smells sweet. “Thank you, Haley. How delicious this honey is,” I hear her Mistress say, as I feel a little bite of my still tender nipple and feel the tongue on my body.

“Do you enjoy being feasted upon, little one?” I hear my Master say. I nod and feel his mouth covering mine, deep and passionate kisses building the heat in my body. Then, another mouth, this time on my torso, licking and continuing to remove the honey. In contrast to this delicious sensation, I feel fingernails moving up my thighs. Will marks be left?

 I feel the sting before knowing the item has been taken from the sideboard. Sharp and intense, the crop’s leather end lands on my breasts, first one, then the other, as I gasp at the intense sensation. I force my body to remain in place, determined to discover where this will lead. The swish of the crop precedes more strikes and I wonder how much more I can take. Suddenly, the strikes cease and I feel something hard pressing against my wetness, the handle of the crop now being used to heighten my hunger.

Chubby__Goddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chubby__Goddess

“Describe how you are feeling, little one,” Mistress' voice commands.

“The sensations are so intense. I can’t find words.” I struggle to express the complexity “I want it to stop and yet, I want the sensations to continue.”

Two fingers are suddenly pushed deep inside me, in and out, in and out “You are very wet indeed,” Master says.

My hips move against the thrusts inside me, feeling His fingers hook up to arouse me further, the knuckles of His hand press firmly against my clit…and then are removed. I long for them to be returned. “Not yet…no release for you yet.”

 “Place it here, carefully, Haley.” There is the noise of a cork popping, then a gush of liquid enters my body, the neck of a bottle now entering between the folds of my lips, as the liquid soaks through the silk underneath me. Each rush of liquid, each bubble heightens my senses.

The bottle is removed and warm, delicate lips and a probing tongue take my breath away. Over and over, I am devoured. Higher and higher, my cunt pulses with intensity. My body moves towards the lips, the rhythm becoming my sole focus.

“You have not been given permission to cum. Do not disappoint Your Master and me.”  Mistress’ voice is firm and clear.

I breathe deeply, trying to diminish the sensations, determined to delay my release. My mind struggles, so close, it would be so easy to give in to this desire.

I take two more deep breaths, let the intensity subside and focus on yielding to their control.

For I now know one thing: I will continue to be edged and tormented at their whim.

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by MAAs_tigger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments