Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chastity Begins At Home, Or, Does Abstinence Make The Heart Grow Fonder?

"Belt up woman"

32
7 Comments 7
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

England, 2024.

xxx

It had been a wonderful weekend, fucking and sleeping in Ronnie's London home. Maggie was on her knees once more as his big boner was wedged up her from behind. Her favourite position. When he had spunked inside her, they laid naked in each other's arms in post-coital bliss.

"Darling?" he asked in his husky voice.

"Mm?"

"Just how often do we make love?"

She lifted her head and grinned back at the gorgeous man.

"Every time I get your cock up me!"

Ronnie whacked her playfully in the face with a pillow.

"No, I mean it. How often did you ever do it before we met? Most days? Once or twice a week?"

"Well," she sat up and her pert tits heaved as she spoke. "Most days whenever I was going steady. Most weeks if my luck was in."

"Right. I have to go away on some business for a week. And while I'm gone, I want you to give up every form of sexual activity. No sex, no masturbating, nothing."

"What? Piss off! You've spoiled me these last few weeks. It would drive me bloody mad not touching myself now and again. I'd be gagging for it."

"Exactly. I have this idea that if I deny you for one week, the next time we do it will blow your mind."

"You mean, absence makes the pussy grow fonder?" she grinned.

"Something like that."

Ronnie got up from the bed and rummaged around in his closet. Already her loins tingled like crazy. A week? A bloody week! So unfair.

"What's that?" she asked, cocking her head.

"Something from my toy collection. It'll help keep you from temptation."

"You, mister. Are a man of mystery." Ever since they had become a couple, she had found him to be full of surprises. "Is that what I think it is?"

"A modern type of chastity belt, yeah. It's made of surgical steel and padded rubber and has adjustable, vinyl straps. It's been designed to be comfortably worn under normal clothing and fits snugly around the waist. You'll hardly know you're wearing it."

"Yeah, right. What about using the toilet?"

"There are small holes for urination without having to take the belt off. You just can't pleasure yourself in any shape or form."

"You're taking all this seriously. I have to have this on for seven days?"

Ronnie nodded as he slipped the belt around her small waist. Next, he swung the curved piece that was hinged on the back and brought it up between her legs. It clicked in place onto the front, and Maggie's muff was covered by the inch-and-a-half wide vaginal cover. Sex was truly out of the question. Before she could utter another word, he snapped a small but effective padlock into the shackle. He then gripped the key in the palm of his hand and grinned.

"And I'll keep this. Just in case. See you next Saturday."

He took off, leaving her to stroke her new toy that cinched in her waist and upper thighs. She tapped it with a fingernail and sure enough, her pussy was as snug as a bug in a rug.

"This. Is going to be a long week."

x

Over the next seven days, Maggie thought of nothing but sex. There had been no way she could touch her vagina or clitoris by hand. So frustrated was she that she had been embarrassed to find herself one afternoon rubbing her crotch at the high-level counter at the local grocery store! Another time she hugged the washing machine as it went through the various cycles. So, it had been a blessed relief when Ronnie finally returned home. She showed up at his flat in Hampstead in a highly aroused state.

"Take a nice bath and get yourself in the mood. I left a new item to wear you might like."

Get in the mood! She had been in the mood for it all fucking week! Upstairs, she ran a bath and luxuriated in the pleasant bath bombs. Once refreshed and squeaky clean, Maggie dried herself and jiggled her chastity belt in exasperation. On the back of a chair, she saw a brand-new item of lingerie. She put it on and did a twirl in front of the full-length mirror. Ronnie called out from the bedroom, and she padded barefoot to him.

Without a word spoken, the pair begin to undress each other. His hands worked on opening the flimsy satin ribbon that tied the front of her white baby doll nightie, her hands pulling the dark shirt quickly over his head. Holding hands, he led her to the bed, and she laid on her back, with her left leg bent at the knee and out, wantonly displaying her hidden mons. His stiff dick bobbed in front of him as he bent over her to cup her delicious tits, lightly pinching and rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

He moved down her slender body, kissing her soft flesh down the valley of her stomach and pausing at her navel. The slender but toned filly had virtually no body fat, and her stomach was lightly defined and slightly concave. Lower down, her legs scissored as her loins became heated and moist, longing for him to unshackle her tucked-away sex.

"Ronnie! I'm dying here."

"Trust me, relax."

Maggie lifted her head, and her dark hair framed her pretty face. She watched him fetch four lengths of yellow chiffon silk from the nightstand. As agreed beforehand, Maggie stretched out along the bed. He first moved to the top left corner, securing her left wrist to the post with a firm knot of the silk. Her eyes followed him as he took her other arm and tied that wrist up also.

"Kick your legs out, my darling."

Now, she had both arms raised above her head and out in a Y shape. He did the same thing to her ankles, using two lengths of the silk to tie them to the posts at the bottom corners of the bed. Thus, Maggie was spread out helplessly before her saucy lover. She wriggled on the bed, testing her binds as well as grinding her backside into the mattress. Anything to appreciate contact with her nether regions.

"Can you take this thing off now and fuck my brains out?"

Satisfied that she was fastened well, Ronnie returned his attention to her breasts. Her bondage heightened the physical sensation of his lips and tongue on her fleshy globes. His lips flicked out rapidly here and there, and tiny whimpers punctuated the sound of his smacking lips.

"Please! It's been long enough!"

"Fair enough. Now, where did I put that key?"

"OOO, you fucking tease!"

Ronnie laughed as he produced the tiny key and unlocked the belt. For Maggie, the relief was immense. Her lover fanned her new pubic growth with his hand to relieve her of any itching, and his erect cock throbbed like mad. The feel of fresh air on her snatch was intense as she raised her head. Now her sweaty muff had become exposed, he saw that her pubes had grown out. He took a big whiff of her feminine aroma and whistled. Her inner lips were dappled with a tell-tale trickle of her juices as he parted her thighs. She watched intently as Ronnie used a wet wipe to remove any excess waste, sliding the tissue from her anus to clit. Even this simple gesture had her virtually creaming herself.

"Do it. Lick me out. Make me cum." He fingered her new light brown curls quickly and then abruptly stopped. vulnerable.
"Now what?"

He returned momentarily with a bowl of warm water, shaving cream, and a razor. She looked on as he placed a couple of white fluffy towels under her butt to absorb any water.

"You need a trim."

"I do?"

He got to work and took out a wet washcloth and dripped water on her pussy. Then he carefully applied some shaving soap and began to rub it all around and just inside her pussy lips. Maggie responded and automatically began to hump up at his hand.

"Please," she begged as she watched the thick white foam begin to vanish under the blade.

In a trice, he had used the razor to save off her pubes so that her mound felt as smooth as a baby's bottom. He dried her off and then used his fingers to test her puffy labia, which made his lover quiver in her silken binds. The scent of her cunt together with the fresh hint of shaving foam made his cock physically ache. She bucked and thrashed as she struggled on her back. Unable to hold off any longer, Ronnie ran his pointed tongue up the inside of her left inner thigh to the point where her leg finished, and her newly shaven pussy protruded. He skipped her mound and licked her right thigh to her knee. She watched him, eyes transfixed on her lover, as he moved ever so closer to her pussy. Every pore in her body leaked perspiration as tremors of excitement stirred in her entire body.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I can see you are," he said as he noted tiny beads of moisture on her bald muff to accompany the constant leaking of her love juices.

Tied to the bed, Maggie was unable to do a thing but accept the slow torture. His hands traced out a line on the outside of her mound, nearing but never touching her moist and plump lips.

LoraRiserr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraRiserr

"Can you just, no!"

He dipped a finger just inside her entrance, and she lifted her pelvis trying to make him do more than just probe her opening. Finally, he let his tongue slide inside her inner folds and she sighed gratefully. Settling on his front, he held onto her forced-out thighs as he lapped up and down on her wet seam. As his face met her snatch he found that her pussy was already soaking wet. Thick juice leaked out and down his chin, as she moved to and fro, feeding his mouth from her pussy.

"Lick me out, big boy."

Ronnie lapped at her juicy slit vigorously, causing her to curl her toes and wish that she could clamp her splayed-out legs around his head. He flicked his tongue rapidly on her slit which began to swell and redden. Hot tongue, lips, and even his teeth sent her belly into a tailspin. Maggie shook uncontrollably as she was wracked by wave upon wave of pleasure. His tongue delved into her gushing depths, and his nose pressed down against her pubic bone as he feasted on the sweet juices of her arousal. His licking increased as his tongue dipped inside her ever deeper.

"You're driving me mad!"

Her moans were now so high pitched that nearby dogs could her plea for more! Ronnie sucked on her clit, drawing her lips into his mouth at the same time. She screamed as he shook his head from side to side and then up and down. Then, he stopped.

"NO!"

"Sorry, babe. I'm about to explode in frustration if I don't get sucked off."

Fuming in her desperation, Maggie looked up to see her beau straddle her upper body and slide his rampant cock between her parted lips. With her head forced back by his length, she sucked him in deep. Inevitably, she began to drool, and he pulled back to leave just the crown between her pursed lips. Her mouth came down hard over his spongy head, and her tongue darted out, licking his glans with happy humming. Almost half of his intimidating length filled her mouth, and he jerked and twitched over her bound frame. She moaned at his length as she tried in vain to move her legs.
She sucked on it eagerly until Ronnie felt the need to push up, and she gulped as he hit the back of her throat.

"That is fucking hot!"

Ronnie stood up, and Maggie smacked her lips and twisted her head as she watched him scurry off again. He came back with a wicked smile, and he held up a bottle of baby oil, which he unscrewed slowly. Her eyes widened as he spilled half of the contents all over the upper part of her body. His cock ached like hell as he saw the slow-motion trickle of viscous oil that rolled down her uplifted tits to her undulating belly.

"You devil!"

Ronnie applied more oil from the bottle until her boobs were a sticky mess. He massaged her firm tits and her front, smoothing the goo out to make her body tacky and shiny. Then, he drizzled the baby oil along the inside of her thighs and steadily worked his fingers up to her muff. The divine oil dripped down her newly shaven labia and down the cleft between her cheeks. Maggie was purring like a kitten as the oil was rubbed into every nook and cranny of her nether regions in slow, deliberate movements. His fingertips were all over her pussy lips and clit, rubbing and massaging the oil in. He grinned at the sight of her trussed up in the X shape and nodded to himself in approval.

"Having fun?"

"God! I'm tingling all over. My pussy is throbbing like mad, and I'm heating up big time."

"Let me see."


Maggie closed her eyes and got lost in the magical touch of her teasing lover. She hissed as two tacky fingers glided into her pussy as Ronnie stroked her now very puffy quim and extended clit. The generous amounts of oil made for greater ease of access as he pushed his fingers into the sopping wet pussy of the bound girl. He was able to work them back and forth, pushing in deeply before withdrawing them, only to plunge them in again. As the oil made everything slippery, Maggie made rather embarrassing pussy farts as Ronnie was able to push far up into her quivering cunt. It was finally too much for her, and she started to climax. A crashing orgasm tore through her body, and she went limp on the bed.

Determined to prolong even his own desperate need for relief, Ronnie popped his erection under her bottom and dry-humped her, masturbating his cock with her oily sex. He glided up and down her bum crack without any actual penetration. With firm pushes, she squealed and giggled as he made firm pelvic thrusts against her slippery flesh. The feeling was indescribable for him as his shining rod of iron was pussy wanked something rotten.

Ronnie slid back further, and Maggie looked up to see him poised over her, his erection nudging at the apex of her separated thighs. The blunt head of his dick nudged her smooth lips, and in one slow and merciless stroke, he ran his full length inside her. That single thrust, that magnificent slide up, that welcome penetration, brought Maggie to an instant orgasm that left her gibbering. He paused inside of her and wallowed in that sensation of pussy heaven.

All the torment, the seven days of absence of any type of sex, had been worthwhile as Maggie cried out in bliss. They remained still as his cock throbbed inside of her, blissfully embedded as it was to his root. They kissed. A long and affectionate smooch that lasted a full minute. Her pussy was hot and tight, and her velvet tunnel contracted about his rigid cock.

"Fuck me," she whispered in his ear as her hips started to push back against him. He thrust right back at her, knowing her body could yield only so much thanks to her limbs being tied. "Fuck me."

Ronnie stretched out on top of the panting female, who was entirely at his mercy. She moaned and gasped in pleasure as his dick plundered her bald cunt. His pubic hair rasped on her baby-soft sex, which tingled maddingly. Her tits bounced in time with his pelvic thrusting, and her head shook from left to right.

"Fuck me!"

On impulse, her arms and legs tried to wrap around him, but her limbs merely jiggled in the yellow chiffon binds. Ronnie used his throbbing length to push into her pussy, and then draw back out almost before plunging back in again. Between kisses, he nibbled on her almost painfully stiff nipples as she strained against her silk ties to fuck back to meet him.

"Fuck me!"

Her virile lover tilted forward, digging his toes in and greatly altering the angle of penetration, meaning her clit rubbed against the top of his dick. With that, Ronnie increased the rate of his strokes as he drove up her balls deep. With his body atop hers, together with his arms holding her tightly, Maggie came for a second time as he kept on going, her cum oiling his turgid cock all the more.

"Time out!"

He rolled off and laid on his back to focus. Maggie panted hard as she settled on the sweat-drenched bed. He moved onto his side and freed up her wrists. She sat up and untied her ankles. But there was more. He pulled her naked frame up onto her front and shoved a pillow under her hips, making her ass rise in invitation. With both hands, he smoothed out her alabaster nether cheeks and positioned himself behind her. His rigid pole rode up her crack. A welcome flesh cushion that he bobbed up and down in.

Maggie wiggled her hips from side to side, urgently demanding him to mount her. He eyed the beguiling sight of her fuck hole that peeked out between her thighs and then slid on in. As he leaned over her, balancing himself on his elbows, they fell flat onto the mattress. She clenched her fists as he fucked her, transferring the fine sheen of sweat from his chest onto her narrow back.

He was close now. He could feel his balls starting to tighten up after almost an hour of fucking. His hips slammed down against her divine bottom over and over until he exploded, filling her pussy to overflowing. That stayed that way, glued together by cum and sweat, before separating.

"Well? Was I right? Or was I right?" he asked.

"You were right. That was awesome. I was completely at your discretion. Maybe next time we can switch roles?"

"That's an idea. I think I might have an ostrich feather around here somewhere."


END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments