Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Marks His Property, Part 4

"Shawna comes for dinner (pun intended)"

18
6 Comments 6
19.7k Views 19.7k
6.0k words 6.0k words
I just sat in my chair and watched the two young fillies make out. They were reaching a fever pitch. Shawna was running her hands all over Stephanie’s lithe, naked body, taking in everything. She was squeezing Stephie’s tiny, pert breasts, tweaking her already womanly nipples, cupping her ass and squeezing it as well. Their mouths were busy lustily kissing, still tasting the remnants of my copious load. Their tongues were darting back and forth exploring every inch of each other’s mouths.

Stephanie was not to be outdone in the groping department. However, she soon became frustrated with Shawna’s lack of nudity and began to wrestle with her clothing. She was pulling at the bottom of her blouse trying to wrench it over Shawna’s head. Finally succeeding, Stephanie tugged at the cups of Shawna’s bra until her lovely 34C titties were accessible. She squeezed them, tugged at her nipples, pinching them. Stephie broke her kiss with Shawna to take up her left nipple in her mouth, sucking like she was going to get much needed mother’s milk.

At Stephanie’s new attention to her breast, Shawna’s head reared back and she let out a sound to the effect of, “Aaauuuggghhh.” She grasped Stephie’s head and held her to her bosom, relishing the attention to her breast. Stephie was sucking for all she was worth and suddenly delivered a light bite to Shawna’s nipple, eliciting an, “Oh!” from her new lover. Stephie went straight for the other tit and proceeded to give it the same treatment.

Stephie pushed Shawna back against the front of my chair and started kissing her way down Shawna’s taut tummy. As she worked her way down she was starting to fumble for a release to Shawna’s skirt. She gave up and just pushed it up out of her way. She then grabbed the little triangle of material of Shawna’s thong trying to pull it down. Finally she devoted two hands to the task to get to the promised land beneath.

I just watched in awe as the two of them went at each other. Shawna had given in to Stephanie’s assault and was cooperating willingly in letting her disrobe her in whatever fashion she chose. She was hot for the taking. When Stephie shucked off Shawna’s thong she had presence of mind enough to throw it up to me.

I was shocked that she could even think that far outside of her lust to give me her partner’s panties. I took them up and brought them to my nose. I filled my olfactory senses with Shawna’s scent. The triangular patch of the thong was soaked as was most of the single string that had been wedged in her beautiful ass.

By the time I got a good snoot full of Shawna’s musk Stephie had flattened herself on the floor and was engrossed in eating her new friend’s pussy. I could hear her slurping and sucking loudly. Shawna’s head was thrown back between my legs, dangerously close to my boys. Thank God I had scooted back in my chair to watch the fun unfold. Stephie was dry humping the floor, moaning while she ate her prey.

I gently held the sides of Shawna’s head as she writhed in ecstasy at Stephanie’s onslaught. Shawna, in turn, had grabbed Stephanie’s head and pulled her into the steamy delta that was her swelling, dripping pussy.

In a moment of distraction, I realized that I had not yet seen Stephie’s tattoo as I peered upon the dressing on her lower back. I noticed it had begun to come loose from the humidity her body was producing, leaving a sexy sheen on her skin. Her partner was the same. What a beautiful Sapphic vision was unfolding in front of me. I was as hard as Chinese math already after having just dumped one of the biggest loads of my life mere moments before.

Shawna was now using my chair to lever her ass off the floor using her neck as a fulcrum. She pulled Stephanie into her profusely wet snatch as she embarked on an orgasm the likes of which I had rarely witnessed in my many years on this earth. It was magnificent to watch these two youthful babes lost in their own steamy lust.

Stephanie did not relent until Shawna finally had to disengage her from her swollen pussy, panting, still writhing, moaning and gasping for breath. Stephie pulled herself up and came to Shawna’s mouth, still agape trying to catch her breath. They kissed like long lost lovers as I stroked both their heads gently. I saw that Shawna had slipped her hand between Stephanie’s legs and found her dripping honey pot. She dipped fingers into my little girl’s sluttish cunt and retrieved them to bask in her scent before sharing her fingers with her new found lover. They both sucked at Shawna’s wet fingers with wild abandon as they both tried to regain normal breathing, kissing each other and sucking fingers in the process.

Soon their breathing slowed and they just hugged each other, spent. I rubbed their heads and shoulders as they laid there reveling in each other’s wasted lust. I let them be until they were both almost asleep leaning on my chair. I whispered to them, “Well, ladies, is anyone hungry?” I got no answer. “Psst. Mmmm, my little angels. Are you with me? Are you among the conscious?”

Before too long I began to hear, “Mmm, ” from one then the other. They began to stir slowly. They kissed each other tenderly awaking from their sensual stupor.

I said, “Are you two going to live? That was quite something. I guess there was a little sexual tension from the day’s events, eh? By the way, girls, that was by far the most beautiful thing I think I have ever seen,” and I stroked their heads again softly. They hugged each other again for a few moments still trying to shake off the cobwebs from their lustful interlude.

I jokingly added, “So, I guess another blow job’s out of the question at this point, eh?”

Stephanie said groggily, “Oh, Daddy, you’re such a pig sometimes.”

I had to laugh out loud at her statement. “C’mon ladies, let’s get some grub going. You two hop in the pool while I start dinner. They slowly got themselves into a sitting position and I got up and straddled them as I made my way to the kitchen to start dinner.

Stephanie asked, “C’mon Shawna, do you want to take a dip in the pool or take a shower together?”

“I think a dip in the pool would revive me. I think we could get distracted in the shower, if you know what I mean?”

“Yeah, last one in’s a rotten pussy!”

They both scurried toward the pool. Shawna was undoing her bra and trying to undo her skirt. She suddenly saw the patch on Stephie’s back and shouted, “Wait, Baby, your bandage!”

I watched the two of them as they hit the patio. Stephanie stopped short of the pool reaching for her bandage as Shawna finally peeled off her short skirt. “Here, let me help you, Sweetie, ” Shawna said and then dove into the water.

“Oh, you bitch!” Stephie yelled when Shawna came up for air. Pulling off her bandage and tossing it aside Stephie jumped in after her new friend. They splashed at each other playing like kids and laughing.

I watched enviously at the youth playing before me. I briefly wished for my own youth for a moment until I realized that I was an extremely fortunate old man and that if I were young, this experience would be wasted in time. But now, I would relish this as long as my memory stayed with me. I briefly thought about calling my friend, Bob, to come over. But I thought better of the idea being the selfish old fuck that I am. After all, he didn’t even know about Stephanie yet.

We ate lobster by the pool, naked, and then we each picked a lounge chair to recline in to let dinner settle. We had already decided to let desert be for now, we’d have some Key lime pie later. I was near sleep when I thought that I better take a dip to wake up. I sat up and ordered Stephanie to clean up the kitchen. I jumped in the pool and splashed the girls intentionally to perk them up a bit.

Shawna started to get up to help Stephanie in the kitchen. She had a sheen on her breasts where she had dripped melted butter and then smeared it around with her hand. She had joked about someone having boobs ‘n butter later. I looked up at her from the water and said, “I’d like to have some buttered boobs now. Stephie is quite capable of cleaning up on her own.”

“Oh, yeah, and what if I was saving them for a special little girl?” she said as she came and sat on the edge of the pool.

“Well, then I’d have to pull rank on her, maybe even send her to bed with no titties for desert.”

“Oh and what if I refused them to you? What then you dirty old man?” she said laughing. “Would you take me over your knee like your little girl?” taunting me.

“I don’t know. Would you like that?” I said, taunting her back.

“I’m not sure if I would or wouldn’t. I’ve never tried it. And besides, I’m not your little girl. I’ve never experienced anything like you and Stephanie have going on here, ” she said, sounding a little concerned that I might just spank her.

“Does any of this activity excite you in some way,” I asked cautiously, not wanting to scare her out of the mood. “I’m just trying to get a feel for the depth of your curiosity, that’s all. You must be curious or you wouldn’t have come to dinner. Am I right?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“You guess or you are?”

“I…am.”

“I’ll tell you what, why don’t you just watch my little princess take her punishment and see how it affects you?”

“Why would you be punishing her? Has she done something wrong?” she said with some apparent concern for her little friend.

“That’s not the point, Sweetie. I can always find something wrong. Punishment can be handed out for any minute reason. It’s about the pain and reaching one’s sub-space. It’s not whether the sub deserves to be punished whatsoever. It’s something they want and need. I would never think of handing out punishment to anyone that didn’t want it at some level. If one does not enjoy it then it’s just corporal punishment or assault. Does that make any sense?”

“Yes, it does, now that you put it in that light. It makes perfect sense. So, Stephanie likes to be punished?”

“Yes, she does. She won’t ask for it, not directly anyway. But she sure as hell goes out of her way sometimes to misbehave. It’s a sub’s way of saying that they want to be punished. And the severity depends on the infraction sometimes, sometimes not. If the Dom is feeling as though he or she wants to punish their sub, then they can find the slightest infraction to make an issue of. Also, early in a sub’s training it’s sometimes good to take it to an extreme level to beak their spirit and let them know how bad it can get.”

“Did you do that with Stephanie?”

“Yes, Sweetie, I did. I think it was her second or third day with me. She still had a lot of attitude.”

“How bad did you beat her?” she asked in awe.

“Well, it wasn’t a beating per se. I flogged her and took the crop to her. I have never beaten her. There’s a difference. Beating is abuse; punishment is for teaching and fun. Do you understand the difference? The only time I lay a hand to her is to spank or possibly slap her face. I never close my hand and I only ever slap her face when she is particularly insolent, ” at that point I hopped up on the edge of the pool to dry off.

Shawna was deep in thought and I let her absorb what I had told her. Stephanie broke the silence as she came out to the pool area asking, “What are you two talking about?”

Shawna and I looked at each other and I nodded and deferred to her to answer. She said, “D was just explaining some details of your lifestyle, punishment in particular. So you like to be punished, Baby?”

“Well, it’s not that black and white really. I like being a sub; you could say it’s in my nature . And when I am punished, the pain takes me to another plane so to speak. It’s difficult to explain. It’s more like you have to experience it, you know?”

“I guess I’ll have to take your word for it. I’m trying to figure out if I have ever experienced any of those types of feelings before. I guess I’ve thought about this stuff, but not really in depth. Seeing you guys today has spurred my curiosity, but I’m not sure I’m up for any spankings or whips or anything.”

At that point I got up and decided to initiate something. I said, “Well, Baby Girl, let’s see how you did on your chores.”

Stephie knew immediately that I was going to demonstrate to Shawna what punishment was about and a sly smile worked at the corner of her mouth. I dried off and took Stephie by the wrist and led her to the kitchen. Shawna followed after drying off her feet.

Upon all of us gathering in the kitchen I said, “Stand and assume,” and Stephie snapped to and placed her hands behind her head. My little girl has learned well how I like things cleaned and tonight was no different. She had done her usual great job cleaning up. I said, “Hmm, I guess there’s not much here, it looks great as usual, little one.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“I’m not done yet, my pet. Let’s check the table on the patio.” I didn’t recall whether she had wiped it down or not when the girls had taken the dishes to the kitchen. I checked the table and found smeared butter. I wiped my finger through it and said, “What’s this Little One? Not a very good job here.”

“But…”

“Silence,” I shouted.

Shawna spoke up and said, “D, I was the one that wiped the table off, it’s my fault not hers.”

“Nice try. But it’s Stephanie’s job to assure that things are spic and span around here. It’s no excuse. To the room, young lady, ” I ordered.

Stephanie walked into the house and as we passed into the living room I cast a look over toward my chair. “Halt,” I said and walked over to the area I was looking at. I looked at the floor and there was a spot where the girls had left remnants of their tryst on the floor. “And what is this?” I said pointing at the dried pussy slime on the floor. “You little sluts left cunt juice on the floor, too. And these soiled panties shouldn’t be left on my leather chair either. Lick the floor clean, bitch,” I ordered.

Stephanie got down and began to lick the floor clean as Shawna watched in wide eyed amazement.

“That’s enough, bring the panties and get to the room.” Stephanie complied quickly and we followed her to the back room.

The chains were still in place with cuffs hanging from them. I fastened her wrists into the restraints and put her ankles into cuffs on a spreader bar. I took Shawna’s soiled thong and stuffed it into Stephie’s mouth. (Some punishment!) I went to the wall and turned the crank to raise the chains via a cable and pulley system. I raised her until just her toes and the balls of her feet were all that made contact with the floor. I opened the closet to get a couple of items out to whip and paddle her with.

Shawna gasped, “Oh my God, look at all of that stuff.”

I just smiled to myself and picked up a leather paddle and a small flogger. I knew I had to use implements to avoid her fresh tattoo.

I asked Shawna, “Would you like to feel her pussy to see if she’s getting wet yet. I’d like you to notice the difference between now and when I’m done.”

She hesitantly walked over and rubbed her hand between Stephie’s legs. Stephie moaned at the brief attention.

“Well?” I asked.

“She’s already a little wet,” she said with surprise in
her voice.

“Only a little?” I asked.

PaulinaKenes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulinaKenes

“Just wait.” At that I took the paddle and whacked her little ass a good one. Stephie winced and bit down on the thong, but didn’t make a sound. She knew better. I began to wail on her ass repeatedly until it was crimson and tears were flowing silently down her cheeks dripping onto her little tits. Shawna looked like she wanted to try and stop me but was too frightened to say anything.

I put down the paddle and asked Shawna to go to the closet and get me six plastic clothes pins. When she got up from the vinyl padded restraint bench I saw a wet spot there. “Hmm, it seems as though your friend, while being shocked, is visibly aroused, my pet. She’s left a wet spot. You’ll have to lick that up for Daddy when I let you loose.”

Stephanie nodded obediently with a muffled, “Yes, sir,” through Shawna’s thong in her mouth. Shawna’s head snapped around and she looked at the wet spot she had left and blushed deeply.

She returned with the clothes pins and I asked, “Would you mind sucking her nipples and getting them hard for me?”

She said nothing but went about the chore almost clinically. “That will do,” I said seeing her nipples stiffen fully, “thank you, Sweetie. You may return to your seat.”

Shawna blushed again and went to sit in her wet spot. I proceeded to pinch and pull one of Stephanie’s nipples to be able to attach a clothes pin to the base of her nipple, hanging down below it I then pinched one side of her little titties and placed another pin there and then the other side of her tiny boob. I repeated the process on her other breast and stepped back. I let Stephie absorb the pain for a bit.

I turned to Shawna. She was looking at Stephanie’s face taking in every detail of what her new friend was experiencing. She was starting to get it, I think. She didn’t see the same girl anymore. That girl had left and was now in another place and Shawna was beginning to understand.

I looked back at Stephanie and said, “Do you need to relieve yourself, pet?”

“Yes, sir,” she mumbled through the thong.

“Shawna,” I said, “Please hand me the glass bowl from the closet. In fact, why don’t you hold it for my little girl to piss into?” She quietly complied and held the bowl between Stephanie’s legs. She had to wedge it into her thighs to get it close enough.

“Piss for Miss Shawna,” I ordered.

Stephie pushed and her water came gushing almost instantly and Shawna quickly adjusted the bowl to catch the steaming golden froth. When Stephanie had finished emptying her bladder, Shawna remained not knowing what to do about the remnants on Stephie’s little cunny. I said, “You may remove the bowl, darlin’, I’ll take care of the rest. Just hold the bowl for now.” I stepped up and lightly swept the drops of pee from my little girl and licked them off my fingers to Shawna’s amazement.

“Now, feed her piss back to her, would you?” The look of shock on Shawna’s face was saying she thought I was nuts. I continued, “She loves it, don’t you Princess?” and I pulled the thong
from her mouth.

“Yes, Daddy, ” she said enthusiastically. “Please, Shawna, feed me my piss, thank you.”

Shawna shakily moved toward Stephanie and put the bowl to her lips and began to tip it so that Stephanie could indeed drink her own piss. My little girl drank it down as fast as she could. A dribble ran down her chin and Shawna shocked us both by moving in and licking up the droplet and kissing Stephie deeply, tasting the inside of her mouth to quell her curiosity.

“Very nice, Shawna,” I said. “I like your style, Sweetie. Just set the bowl near the door and the little cunt will clean it up later.” She set the bowl down and returned to her slimy seat.

I picked up the small flogger and picked off one of the clothes pins on the side of Stephie’s left tit with a swift blow.
Next, I knocked off its mirror on her right tit. Back to the other boob to knock the other pin off the other side of her boob and so on until the side pins were gone. The ones on her nipples would be more challenging as they were not sticking out. I began to assault one breast then the other repeatedly from the top taking care not to knock off the pins yet. When her poor little titties were a nice crimson color, I began to strike from the sides a little at a time. After several strokes from both sides I got one to come off. I paused to wait for the blood to begin to return to her nipple and for that pain to set in. I then gave her another ten lashes to add to her pain. I then took up on the other pin until it came loose and repeated the same torture to that side as well.

By the time I finished, Stephie was sobbing quietly, tears streaking down her cheeks. She’d had much worse, but it hurt nonetheless. I kissed her while holding her head up by her chin. I kissed her tears as I began to rub her little tits gently. I bent down and kissed each nipple gently, then backed away.

I looked at Shawna and she was chewing her lower lip. She had crossed her legs and was bouncing her leg up and down unconsciously. She was visibly excited and trying not to give herself away. I said, “Well, Shawna, it’s time to check her wetness factor,” nonchalantly. “Please, be my guest, only this time please get down close and visually inspect it first.” I had purposely not whipped her pussy because of her new piercings.

Shawna was now on her knees between Stephanie’s legs. I could see her silently taking in her little friend’s musk as her chest rose and sunk a couple of times. “Well, how does she smell, Dear? Is she wet?”

Shawna blushed at the questions and said, “Yes, she’s very wet, ” avoiding an answer to the first question.

“I think you owe my little girl the favor of an orgasm, don’t you?” I asked, “Why don’t you go ahead and reward her for taking her punishment like a good girl and give her one while she’s hanging there. The quicker you get her off, the quicker we can get her down.”

Stephie had quit her sobbing and was looking down at Shawna almost pleadingly. Shawna could see the lust in her new friend’s eyes.

I said, “Princess, I think you should ask Miss Shawna politely to eat your little slut cunt.”

“Pleeeassse, Miss Shawna, would you eat my pussy for me, I want it so badly. Please. Please, lick my little slut cunt.”

I could tell she was very tentative about munching the muffin. I don’t think she had ever done it before or if she had it was not with an audience and certainly not under these conditions.

Shawna slowly reached her hands out and ran them gently up the front of Stephanie’s thighs until she reached the sides of her hips. She held her by the hips as she began to kiss my little princess above her opening. She slowly kissed her way down to Stephie’s clit. She then gave it a flat tongued lick and Stephie drew in a quick breath and moaned as she exhaled.

I quickly told my little girl, “Do not come until I give you permission.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said dejectedly.

Shawna now getting the taste of Stephanie’s ample pussy juice was starting to get into the task. In fact it wasn’t long before it no longer appeared to be a task but rather shear enjoyment. I gave Stephie a little slack from above to let her spread her knees farther to give her lover better access. At the same time Shawna switched from her knees to a sitting position with the spreader bar under her thighs. She pulled the steaming snatch into her mouth and Stephanie was gyrating and pushing at the same time. She was already on the verge and I reminded her not to cum yet.

Shawna was sucking and slurping and tonguing the oozing muff in front of her with great abandon. Stephie was biting her lip trying her hardest not to come. Soon she couldn’t hold out any longer and began to plead and beg for her release, “Daaaddyyyy, may I pleeeassse cum now? Please let me cum, Daddy.”

I said to Shawna, “Suck her filthy little clit and tongue it good. Stick two fingers up her cunt and rub her G spot, too.” She stopped momentarily and said I don’t know where that is.

I kneeled down and whispered, “Don’t stop now, Sweetie, here, I’ll show you.” I spread Shawna’s legs and shoved my two middle fingers into her sloppy wet cunt and attacked her G spot. Shawna moaned into Stephanie’s cunt and quickly found her lover’s G spot, too. While I was down there I parted my pet’s girlish little ass with my other hand and began to lick her little rose bud, really digging straight in.

Poor Stephanie’s legs were shaking and she was begging profusely again. She was holding the chains and hanging from them as her legs were useless for supporting her any more. I pulled away from her asshole long enough to say, “Now!” and returned to my task, still rubbing Shawna’s G spot and Shawna still sucking and licking the clit in her mouth while rubbing Stephie’s G spot.

Stephie let out a God-awful wail as she went over the top. For the first time ever she squirted straight from her pussy soaking my chin and Shawna’s hand and arm and ultimately the floor. My little girl was now trying to clamp her knees together to stop the attack on her pussy. Shawna got the message and removed her fingers and just licked and sucked at the juices still flowing from my spent little girl. Suddenly Shawna’s head snapped back and she had her first G spot orgasm clamping her knees together as well. I removed my fingers and put them to her lips. She sucked her own juices from my fingers like she had sucked my cock earlier.

I quickly set to the task of letting my little princess loose from her bindings. She fell to her knees straddling Shawna taking her to the floor kissing her passionately. I knew she could still feel the stinging in her ass and tits, but there was no pain. That had all dissipated with her orgasm, gone, forgotten.

I put some things away and took the bowl to the kitchen and rinsed it out for my baby to wash in the morning, leaving the girls to cool down. When I returned I helped them up and they walked back to the main living area with their arms around each other’s shoulders, helping one another walk, heads resting on each other’s. Stephie had a new friend for sure.

Why don’t you ladies go take a walk into the pool and cool off and then we’ll clean Stephie’s tattoo and piercings before bed. Of course I had an ulterior motive. I still wanted Shawna tonight as I was following my dick around the house.

The girls walked down the steps into the pool up to their necks. I’m sure my little pussycat was relishing the cool water on her welts. They just stood there hugging and kissing. I watched momentarily and then went to get the hydrogen peroxide and alcohol. I took the bottles and a towel to the bedroom and put them on the nightstand and spread a towel on the bed.

The girls had cooled down quickly and were dried off and heading for the bedroom. Stephanie lay down on the towel and Shawna quickly cleaned her up. I patted my little girl’s bottom and she climbed up in bed. She reached out her hand and Shawna joined her. I think my baby girl knew exactly what I wanted and she began making out with Shawna. I crawled in bed next to Shawna and scooted up next to her and began kissing her lightly on the shoulder. I worked my way over to her neck and then very slowly started kissing my way down her back. Meanwhile I was softly stroking both girls and I worked my hand to Shawna’s thigh. By the time I worked my hand to her crotch I found another hand already there. We both gently rubbed Shawna’s pussy and I finished kissing my way down her back and was now kissing all over her little bubble butt.

I then lifted Shawna’s leg to gain access to her little wet axe gash. I began eating her pussy and it tasted different from my little girl’s, but great nonetheless. Pussy is so great, I thought. Stephie and I worked Shawna onto her back and I continued my oral assault on her cunt and clit while my baby made out with her and sucked her tits and nipples. Shawna was definitely in heat once again and my cock was raging. I got myself up and started working my dickhead up and down her silky slit. She was arching to get it in her. Stephie came down and took me in her mouth and in three strokes had her chin against my balls. Her copious saliva lubed me perfectly and she returned to make out with Shawna.

I aimed my flesh pole at Shawna’s gaping pussy and pushed it in slowly to the hilt. She let out a guttural moan. I moaned as well, letting my cock stay buried in her glorious little hole enjoying the heat of it. Stephie moved so that Shawna’s head was kind of in her lap and I pushed Shawna’s legs up and Stephie held them for me. She gently whispered to Shawna, “Hold your legs up for Daddy, Sweetie, ” and Shawna complied, grabbing her legs behind the knees. Stephie then cradled her friend’s head and rubbed her tits with the other hand as I began to slowly stroke in and out of her fine little pussy. After a couple dozen long, slow strokes I pulled out and then pushed back in again several times. She seemed to like that as she verbalized an, “Ooohh, ” each time I plunged back in. I stayed inside and started to slowly increase my rhythm and force until I was pounding her juicy cunt relentlessly until I was feeling those familiar urges. I made a last forceful push all the way in slapping her ass with my balls and held it there. I waited until my urge to spew had subsided, and then rolled us over with her on top.

Stephie wasted no time in getting to Shawna’s ass and began licking it feverishly while Shawna just rotated her hips on my cock, enjoying both sensations. I knew from experience that my dirty little girl was giving Shawna a top notch rim job and they were both loving it. It wasn’t too much longer before I could feel one of Stephie’s fingers next to my cock sliding in and out of Shawna’s ass. Thank God Shawna wasn’t pumping up and down on my turgid pole as I surely would have lost it before I wanted to. She was grinding and moaning and talking to her maker. She moaned, “More…” and Stephie obliged her with another finger and started to really fuck her ass from what I could feel.

Stephanie suddenly said, “Get up Shawna, turn around and I’ll put Daddy’s cock back in you while I lick your clit.”

Shawna got up and turned around and squatted down and Stephie took my cock and held it for her. Shawna started to line up her pussy with my cock and seeing this Stephie said, “No, Baby, I want it up your ass, you’ll love it.”

So Shawna let Stephanie put my cock to her back hole and together they worked it in. “Now lean back on your hands and spread your knees for me, baby, ” Stephie said.

Shawna did as her female lover asked and sunk my cock to the hilt in her silky back hole as she exhaled a deep moan. My little girl started to ravage her pussy and clit and Shawna started to pump up and down on my cock. I knew I was soon going to blow and tried to think about anything but. It wasn’t long before she was pumping so hard and fast that Stephie had to just stick out her tongue and catch what she could on its way by. I was trying my damnedest to hold on and meet her down strokes with upstrokes. I finally grabbed her by the hips and slammed into her and exploded deep into her bowels. As soon as I had immobilized her Stephie latched back onto Shawna’s clit and Shawna exploded into orgasm as well, trying to hump as best she could, held in place by me and my little girl. When she calmed back down a little I let her ease back against me and I slipped out of her ass. Stephie was right there waiting to clean me up like a good little girl should for her Daddy. Shawna and I kissed deeply as she slid off me and rolled on her side toward me.

I hugged her close to me as we kissed and Stephie came up and whispered to her, “You should thank your Daddy for such a good fucking.”

“Mmm, thank you, Daddy.”

Published 
Written by Perimedes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments