Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's New Girl, Part 5

"Stephanie is Avenged"

19
4 Comments 4
30.9k Views 30.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Daddy's New Girl, Part 5

Stephanie is Avenged.

Previously, Stephanie had been groped by her sales lady while being measured in a fitting room. Having been confronted about this, the sales lady had been ordered to bring gifts (which she stole from work) as a token of her apology. She was now submitting to further punishment and seemed to be relishing in her plight, especially to be in intimate contact with that which she lusted for in the first place.

As Stephanie emptied her bladder into her molester she gained a glazed look on her face, satisfied and relieved. The 20 oz soda she had with her pizza must have made its way to her bladder, because she seemed to go forever.

I told her, "As soon as you're done pissing, Baby, pull that slut off your pussy. She doesn't deserve one extra second on your precious snatch once she's finished cleaning up the last of your piss."

"OK, Daddy." As soon as she finished she grabbed Priscilla's hair and disengaged her from her wet cunny.

"Well, Baby Girl, what should we do with her next? Would you like to maybe transfer your spanking you got tonight to her? A little tit-for-tat, so to speak?"

"Fuckin-A! I mean, yes, Daddy, that would be great."

"I'm glad you caught yourself, Precious. I know you and I haven't had much time to bond yet, but I'm glad to see that you're trying to be a good girl, aside from your indiscretion with privacy tonight, that is."

"I'm trying, Daddy. I really want to be your good little girl."

"Let's take her into the bedroom, Sweetie. Pull the bitch up by her hair and lead her to my room." Stephie snatched a handful of her hair and pulled her up and led her to the bedroom as I followed. "Bend her over the edge of the bed." I have a tall bed so the top of the mattress is about waist height for most.

I went to the closet to get a few items: wrist cuffs, ropes cut to attach to the bedposts, a flogger and my riding crop. I tossed the cuffs to Stephanie to attach to the bitch's wrists. As she worked at that I began to tie her ankles to the bottoms of the corner posts of the bed, making sure to spread her legs uncomfortably wide. I stuck two fingers into her snatch roughly to see how wet she really was and she was almost ready to start dripping. Since drinking Stephanie's bladder full she had been very quiet. I think she was a little queasy from her golden beverage.

With her wrists cuffed together and her legs tied spread eagle, I thought, "Maybe some nipple clamps would be good, too." So, I retrieved my clamps and hauled her up straight by her hair. I pinched and rolled one nipple, then the other, roughly. She finally emitted some sound at this point, acknowledging the pain I purposely inflicted while getting her nipples to harden for the clamps. I affixed the clamps one at a time to her puffy nipples and she cried out in more pain. Again, I stuffed two fingers into her sloppy gash and her pussy was spasming on my fingers.

"The slut is loving this, Precious, feel her nasty cunt."

Stephie rubbed a hand over her pussy and slipped two fingers in and on the next stroke slid a third one in. "The bitch is liking this too much Daddy. This is s'posed to be punishment."

"Well, Kitten, some bitches just like the pain, ya know? She's probably just relishing in the fact that she's being punished by the little girl that she molested today. She's just a fucking slut at heart though. Ya know, Baby, she's not all that bad on the eyes and she's obviously a slut cunt. Maybe we should have her back sometime to play. I don't think she'd refuse, even if she didn't want to come at first. After all, we know she's a molester and a common thief."

At that, I signaled Stephie to begin spanking her bound slut. [Whack] A rather light first strike, but it made Priscilla's head jerk up. I nodded toward Prissy's butt and Stephie took the signal and started a rhythm on her white ass, alternating from cheek to cheek. She soon had a rosy glow on her slut ass. I held up a hand and told Stephie to get the crop as I didn't want her to have sore, swollen hands. She had already delivered twenty swats to Prissy's porcelain ass. I took up the crop and showed Stephie how to administer a quick but lethal blow with it. "You try it now, Honey."

Stephanie took the crop and gave her a tentative crack. "Like that?"

"A little harder, Baby, she didn't react to it at all."

She reared back and gave her quite a swat. Priscilla's head jumped up and she screamed, "Oooowwww!!!"

"Silence, bitch! Take it like the whore you are!" I shouted. "Continue, Sweetie, " I said to Stephie.

She began an unrelenting assault on her molester's back side. Priscilla was biting back her vocalization of her intense pain. The crop can be so painful. She was fortunate I hadn't gotten out the horse whip or a cane. After twenty hard strokes with the crop, I stopped my little one.

"Feel her old, sloppy cunt, Baby." She really didn't need to as Prissy was dripping down her spread thighs. Stephie shoved four slim fingers in to the last knuckle with no problem at all.

"She's drippin' wet, Daddy, literally."

"Give me the crop, Sweetie." She handed me the crop and I began to mercilessly strike her sloppy, wet pussy. She cried out after the first one, but I didn't stop to correct her. I just kept whipping her cunt until I had delivered twenty hard blows to her oozing and swollen pussy.

I then traded the crop for the flogger.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

Not a small flogger by any means. It delivers a hard blow when intended to. I instructed Stephie to watch closely as I showed her how to use the device, going slow and easy at first. I slowly intensified my assault to show Stephie the differences in strokes. I handed her the tool and she began rather awkwardly at first, but then she seemed to get the hang of it, albeit very softly, until she really got the hang of it.

I instructed her to include the bitch's back and thighs as she worked her over, slowly increasing the intensity of her blows. I tugged at Priscilla's hair and yanked her head up so I could get a look at her face in the mirrored closet doors across from her on the other side of the room. She had mascara streaked cheeks where the tears had begun to flow from under her reddened eyes.

After Stephie had hit her twenty or thirty times (I wasn't counting), I took the flogger and told her to watch. I started to 'windmill' the crop against her swollen pussy harder and harder until I had given her twenty lashes. She was now crying audibly into the mattress.

"I guess that's enough for now, Sweetness. Remove her cuffs and I'll untie her ankles." After doing so I said, "I think she needs one more treatment before we let her leave, Princess. Bring her to the guest bathroom."

Again, Stephanie led her by the hair to the bathroom as I followed. "On your knees, bitch, with your cheek on the floor." Priscilla did as she was told.

I took the enema bag from the shower curtain rod knowing full well Priscilla had seen it at least once tonight as it was hanging in plain sight. I began to fill the large bag with cold tap water until it was full and bulging, about two quarts worth. I hung the bag back on the shower rod and mercilessly shoved the tip into her dry ass, twisting it to get it to go in.

I paused in releasing the clip on the hose to tell her, "I'm about to fill your stinking bowels with two quarts of cold water. You will hold it and not spill a fucking drop on my floor anywhere. If so much as one drop hits the floor I will make you drop it all in a bucket and make you eat and drink every last drop. Do you understand, cunt?"

"Y-y-y-yessir."

"Furthermore, you will not be allowed to expel this waste in my house or yard. You will, on my command, pick up your clothes and leave my house with all of your water intact. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Very good then. Take it, bitch, "and I unclasped the hose letting the water flow. When the bag was empty she was already whimpering from the cold water.

I instructed her to get in the walk in shower on her knees with her hands behind her head. I whipped out my cock and proceeded to give her a nice warm shower in contrast to her cold filling. I hosed her face and hair, her tits and told her to open her mouth and drink. I filled her mouth with my hot piss and stopped my flow and told her to swallow and open her mouth again. I filled her mouth again and made her swallow it. I finished pissing in her face and hair watching it run down the front of her.

She was starting to double over from the cramps that had already begun. I instructed her to remain upright. I then had Stephie step in front of her and spread her legs and pussy and give her the contents of her bladder as well. My princess had fun trying to get her pee to hit Priscilla, laughing as she pissed.

When Stephie had finished I instructed Priscilla to rise and let the extra piss drain off her body, reminding her of the consequences of letting her ass leak. "Go fetch your clothes and get the hell out of here, cunt, " I said sternly.

I proceeded to the front door as I watched her scurry, half bent over with her ass clenched as hard as she could squeeze it. She gingerly squatted down and picked up her skirt and blouse intending to leave her underthings behind. I said, "All of it, bitch, take all of your goddamn clothes and get the fuck out."

She neared the door doubled over in pain from the cramps and carefully squatted to pick up her purse. I blocked her egress, took her clothes and handed them to Stephanie to hold. I took Priscilla's purse and said, "Let me get your keys for you. Stand up straight and put your hands behind your head." She attempted to stand up straight, but the cramps were not going to allow it.

"Straight," I yelled as I fished her keys out of her purse. I put them to her mouth and said, "Here, hold these." I put her keys in her mouth and handed her purse to Stephanie. I then pinched both nipples as hard as I could wrenching them back and forth a couple of times, stretched them to their limit, eliciting a horrid sound from deep within her.

I then handed her all of her things and opened the door and stepped aside. "Bye now," I said as she scurried to her car fumbling to get her door unlocked and get her stuff inside. She gingerly got in and started the motor and immediately backed out of the driveway and sped down the street.

After passing two houses I saw the brake lights come on and she got out and shuffled to the side of the street and squatted, holding on to the side of her car. She expelled her waste right there for God and any neighbors that might still be up to see. I could swear I heard her groaning as Stephie and I watched from the front porch. She could probably hear us laughing at her plight. We went back into the house, still laughing, locked the door and headed for the bedroom.

There's more to come...

Published 
Written by Perimedes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments