Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

DeAnn's Submissive Weekend ( Part Twelve )

"The weekend comes to an end but the relationship with Robert will continue"

9
7 Comments 7
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Five of the male dominate members came up on the stage where I was still laying. One of the men laid down on his back and others pulled me up and put me on my knees so I could sit down with his hard cock up my pussy. I ended up with a cock in each hand and one in my mouth while another cock was being rubbed all over my face.

My hair was bunched up in at least two fists as my face was guided from one cock to another. I was sucking four different cocks and riding one and I was loving this part big time. Somebody was slapping my tits but I'm not even sure who it was. There was nothing but cocks in my face. Big, hard, cocks.

I'd suck one for a minute and then my hair was pulled guiding my mouth to another one. It went on like that for three or four minutes when I felt the cock I was riding explode. As soon as the guy on the floor was through cumming in me I was lifted off him and another guy took his place. The guy on the floor stood up, wiped his sticky cock on my face and then zipped up and went back to his table.

It went like that for the next half an hour. Finally there were two guys left and they had me on my hands and knees. One had his cock in my mouth and the other knelt behind me and entered my ass and he was hung. He filled me up and started fucking my ass good.

I started to squirm a little because this guy was really hung and it hurt. The guy that had his cock in my mouth grabbed my hair hard and pulled. Then he slapped me across the face and said, "Pay attention bitch. Suck my cock with some serious enthusiasm or I'll slap the shit out of you."

That wouldn't have been easy since my butt was totally plugged but I got the message and got back to business, sucking his cock like the slut I knew I could be.

He then pulled his cock out of my mouth and yanked my hair so that his balls were now pushing at my mouth. I knew what he wanted and gave it to him. I licked and sucked his balls while he masterbated. He still had a hard hold of my hair and when he pushed my face back I knew what was coming. He was. I got a large, hot load of cum square in the face. He just kept pumping his cock and several more spurts shot out.

I had my mouth open by then and had that hot, sticky, stuff up my nose, all over my lips and tongue. I had cum in my eyes too and had closed them. It was pretty much all over my face.

Still holding me roughly by the hair I was slapped in the face again, several times. He said, "That's just because I can bitch." Then he let go of my hair and the guy behind me grabbed my arms and pulled them back forcing my face down on the stage. he had a hard hold on me and I couldn't move as he fucked my deep in the ass. It hurt but it was erotic in a dominate, submissive, way. I felt helpless as he pounded his cock in and out of my butt. Hell, I was fucking helpless and it turned me on.

I don't know why but I like being helpless as long as I know it's a safe situation. Safe, yes, but still I have no control. These guys could, and did do whatever they wanted to do with me and I simply obeyed them.

Strange but I really get hot being helpless and in the power of a dominant man, or for that matter a woman too. I guess I'm twisted in some way but I know what I like and this had been one fucking hot night.

The man behind me groaned loudly and let go a hot load of sperm, right up my butt. He slammed into me a few final times then pushed me off, slapped my ass several hard slaps and then left me laying there as he exited the stage.

I just laid there. Nobody had told me what to do so I waited for my next orders. I reflected on the weekend while I lay there with cum oozing out of all my holes. It was amazing how much had happened to me from leaving home this morning to laying here on this stage this evening.

vanesha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vanesha

Wow, it was a blur and there was still one more day before the weekend would be over.

I was sore and worn out but content. I guess I must have fallen asleep right there on the stage. I felt someone kick me in the ass and then a female voice saying, "Time to get up Cinderella. The party is over."

I looked up and the room was empty. Suzy put a leash on me and led me off the stage. She led me towards the patio and I submissively followed her. Out heels clicking as we left the carpet and walked out onto the flag stone.

She led me out onto the lawn and ordered me to knee before her. I obeyed, wondering what was next?

It was dark and the sky was filled with stars. A beautiful night in the mountains. I had dried cum in my hair, on my face, well, pretty much all over me. Suzy looked down at me and in a sharp voice said, "Stay." Then she walked back toward the house, leaving me kneeling out in the dark on the lawn.

I was almost naked but at least it was a warm night so I wasn't cold out here in the dark. I heard Suzy's high heels before I actually could see her and when I did see her I could see she had a garden hose.

"Can't come back into the house until we wash all the sticky stuff off you." Suzy said as she hit me with a spray of very cold water.

I screamed. It was way cold and I covered my face and just shook. She kept hitting me with the water, up and down, and then she ordered, "drop your hands down to your side so I can get your face."

I obeyed but it was really hard to have that icy water hitting me and to just keep my hands down and let it happen. Finally she turned it off and picked up a towel as she walked over to me.

I was still kneeling on the lawn but I was shaking like crazy. Suzy reached down and took my hand, helping me stand up. As she was toweling me off she told me, "You are mine for the rest of the night. Mark and Robert have other plans tonight. You had better be the obedient slave I know you are, or you'll be sorry."

With my teeth still chattering I managed to say, "Yes Mistress Suzy."

She led me off down the flag stone patio and around to large spa. I looked at that and boy did it look good. Suzy told me, "Take off your heels and stockings and let's get warmed up baby."

We both slipped into the spa naked and it was wonderful. The cold was now a thing of the past and I was feeling oh so much better. Suzy sat down on a ledge in the spa and put her hand up with her index finger making the come here gesture. I slid in next to her and she grabbed my chin and slid that same finger into my mouth.

She looked deep into my eyes and said, "You belong to me until morning my pet. You are my slave."

Still looking into those sexy eyes of hers I replied, "Yes Mistress, I promise, I will do anything you want me to do. Anything!"

She just smiled and said, "Yes, I know that you will my pet."

I felt a shiver again but this time is wasn't from the cold, no, it was knowing I was the property of this gorgeous Asian princess. This might turn out to be the most exciting part of the weekend for me? I had thought about Suzy since I first met her earlier this morning at the front door. I love men but I enjoy sexy women too and Suzy was way beyond sexy. She was super hot and I wanted nothing more than to please her.

As she slid her right arm around my shoulders and her hand pulled my face in close for a wet kiss, the last thing I thought was, wow, I'm sure glad I had that nap. This was would probably be a long night. Then I felt her tongue in my mouth and I kissed her as passionately as I have ever kissed anybody.

-To Be Continued: Watch for ( Part Thirteen )

Published 
Written by DeAnn1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments