Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

DeAnn's Submissive Weekend - (Part Two)

"Arriving at the mansion DeAnn meets Suzy for the first time."

6
7 Comments 7
13.6k Views 13.6k
884 words 884 words
As the front door opened I felt my heart start pounding. I had no idea what I was in for but I knew I would do my best to make Mark proud. Next thing I knew I was face to face with a drop dead gorgeous Asian woman dressed in a black corset, thigh highs and platform heels. She had long, shiny black hair that fell down almost to her waist. She was much younger than me, maybe mid thirties and had full red lips and even fuller breasts. This gal was hot and she knew it. Her eyes, wow, her eyes were captivating. I felt nervous and very excited all at once. I didn't know it then but her husband Robert was a very successful plastic surgeon which kind of explained the lavish estate and the trophy wife.

She looked me over and then smiled at Mark and said, " hello Mark, wonderful to see you again sir." She gave Mark a long wet kiss and then she looked at me and said, "DeAnn, I've heard so much about you, I'm Suzy, Roberts wife."

I looked up into her eyes and said, "Nice to meet you Suzy." Then I looked down again, unable to hold her gaze.

While we Stood there, Mark slid his hands down to Suzy's butt and french kissed her some more.
Her breasts were exposed in her corset and Mark was running his hands all over them and seemed to be enjoying himself. I just stood there waiting, not knowing what, if anything, I should do or say. It was uncomfortable but damn exciting too and I knew this was going to be a very interesting weekend.

When Mark finally finished kissing and groping Suzy they both looked over at me and Suzy smiled and then said,"Strip down to your boots bitch and then kneel before me."

I found myself obeying without a thought and taking my clothes off right there in front of the house. I then quickly dropped to my knees, kneeling in my pile of clothes, naked except for my black high heeled biker boots. Just that fast the action had started and I knew my place now.

Suzy starred down at me and said, "good girl, now stay!" She took Mark's arm, they both entered the house and the door closed leaving me kneeling on the hard stone porch alone.

Wow, was I wet and so excited that I was feeling little shivers running up and down my naked body. I looked around and noticed I could see myself in the glass reflection in the full length window that ran next to the massive front door.

SabrinaConors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaConors

As I took in my reflection I thought I looked good for my age but not nearly as good as Suzy looked. Suzy, what a sexy lady! I totally felt Suzy's power over me and couldn't wait for that door to open again, but I knew I would wait, kneeling naked on the front porch, like the good girl that I was determined to be.

That was when I heard the sound of a car coming up the driveway toward the house. My first instinct was to grab my clothes and hide somewhere. I fought down that thought and continued to kneel facing the front door. Now I was really nervous. Kneeling there I heard the car pull up and the engine stop. Several doors slammed shut so I knew more than one person was behind me. Sure enough, I could see in the window glass as three young black men walked up to the porch.

I continued to stare at the front door, not knowing who they were or if this was even part of the weekend plans. The three guys surrounded me and looked me over. I just stared straight ahead, kneeling and shivering although it wasn't really cold out there. They seemed to be somewhere around late teens to early twenties and quite fit and good looking.

Finally one of the guys said, "you must be DeAnn. My Dad told me you'd be here this weekend which is why he asked me and my brothers to stop by. I expect Dad will introduce you to us all when he feels like it. Maybe Dad will let us take you down to our basement play room?"

Then they all took some photos of me with their phones and I heard something about Facebook as they entered the house.

I felt embarrassed. I've done some things in the past that included submission and sex, but I've never been displayed outside for a bunch of young men to look at and photograph. At the same time I felt kind of disappointed that they just looked at me and then walked on by. Then again, what was this basement playroom? All kinds of thoughts were going through my mind and I felt a little afraid too. I had to remind myself that Mark was in there and I know he would never let anything bad happen to me so I decided that the best course was to continue kneeling, do whatever I was told to do and just relax and enjoy whatever was coming. No sooner did I think that through that the front door opened again.

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by DeAnn1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments