Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deception

"She was horrified when she realized it was a stranger that was about to fuck her, but only at first."

7
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
5.6k words 5.6k words
“The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly deceived” - Oscar Wilde

Nadine sat on the edge of the bed putting on a pair of dark, thigh-high, hold-up stockings. Her only other clothing was a deep red, very low-cut lacy bra that pushed her breasts high, partially exposing her nipples over the finely-webbed edge.

When she was finished, she stood and walked over to a full-length mirror and, turning slowly from side to side, admired how she looked. The seams running up the backs of the stockings were perfectly straight and highlighted the smooth curves of her long, shapely legs. The bra made her breasts look extremely alluring, and the smoothly shaved lips of her naked pussy pouted invitingly.

As she had been expecting, the phone on the bedside table rang and she answered it. It was her husband. He had called her every day that week at five o’clock to say hello and to see how she was doing.

“I’ve really missed you today darling," he said. "This damned conference is going on too long. I can’t wait to get home, but unfortunately, like it or not, it’s going to be another week, what with having to go to Montreal afterwards.”

“Oh, sweetheart. I miss you too. I really wish you were home. It’s too lonely here without you. But please, don’t apologize. You know that I understand.”

They talked a little more about generalities and then he asked, “What do you have planned for this evening?”

“Nothing really. A little TV I guess, but probably I’m just going to go to bed early. I don’t know why, but I’m really tired today. I’m looking forward to getting a good night’s sleep.”

“I’ll let you go then. Sleep well. I’ll call tomorrow. Love you.”

When Nadine put the phone down she finished dressing, walked out of the house and got into her car.

******

Cameron had already been in the hotel room for half an hour when Nadine knocked on the door. When he opened it she threw herself into his arms, kissing him passionately, holding her body close to him. He felt her hips pushed forward against him, demonstrating her need for him to fuck her.

This would be the fifth time they had managed to get together over the past seven weeks, and tonight was going to be the first time they would spend the entire night together. Cameron’s wife had to make an overnight visit to see her ailing aunt a couple of hundred kilometres away and, with Nadine’s husband away on business, the timings couldn’t have been better.

Neither Nadine nor Cameron had bad marriages. There were no fights nor any need for arguments about money. Neither couple had children and, by and large, led fairly stress-free lives. It’s just that Nadine and Cameron wanted something different to happen in their lives, something a little out of the ordinary that would add some spice to the hum-drum of daily life.

They had been casual social acquaintances for about five years, but it was only recently that they had run into each other one day and gone for coffee. When they talked, it became apparent through body language and certain comments that the other was also longing to fill a void in their life, and before half an hour had passed they had touched hands, leaned across the table and kissed. Things had progressed from there.

Their first tryst together started out as a nervous affair but both soon overcame any tensions and uncertainties and the two hours spent in a motel room one afternoon turned out to be the best sex that either of them had ever had.

Since then, they had phoned regularly at agreed safe times, and kept up a constant flurry of text exchanges. They talked and wrote about the sex they'd experienced together, focussing on how it had been enhanced by each others’ sexual attributes; her tight pussy, his big hard cock, her beautiful breasts, his ability to eat her pussy and bring her to multiple orgasms, and her exceptional skills at sucking his cock, just to mention a few.

They had also divulged some of their fantasies and had made some attempts when they were together to fulfill them, some successfully, some not so. But the important thing was that they were filling that void and enjoying it, and each other, immensely.

And now they had the entire night together ahead of them.

After closing the door of the hotel room, they twirled in their embrace over to the bed. It was a kingsized bed with plenty of room to play.

Nadine did a slow strip for Cameron as he sat on the edge of the bed watching her, stopping when she was wearing only her stockings and bra, knowing that this state of dress, or undress, was extremely stimulating for him.

Then she started to remove Cameron’s clothes. After she pulled his shorts down and off and his hard cock sprang into view, she pushed him onto his back on the bed and proceeded to suck his cock.

Well before he could feel that he would cum, Cameron pushed her off of him, removed her bra and played with her body, sucking and biting her tits and licking her pussy. He brought her to the edge twice but wouldn’t let her cum.

Then he stopped, and laying on top of her, looking her in the eyes, asked, “Remember we wrote about me tying you up and fucking you while you were helpless?”

“God, yes. I’ve thought about it a lot.”

“Would you like me to do it tonight?”

Nadine smiled widely and answered with an unreserved, “Yes! Absolutely, yes!”

Cameron got up and retrieved a bag from the far side of the room. When he returned, he opened the bag and took out four soft-leather wrist and ankle cuffs and four lengths of soft nylon rope, each with a clip on one end. He straddled her on the bed and, with her lying on her back, buckled the cuffs onto her, clipped a rope to the ring on each of the wrist cuffs and tied the other end to each of the headboard posts. He did the same to her ankles and the baseboard posts, cinching the ropes until they were fairly taught. This left her very little room to move.

He got off the bed and looked at her spreadeagled and completely exposed and vulnerable, wearing only her stockings.

“How do you feel?”

As she tugged at her bonds she replied, “A little strange. I’ve never been in a situation like this before.”

“Well, it’s a new experience for both of us. I hope you’ll like it because I like the way you are right now. It makes me want to do things to you. It makes me want to fuck you. It makes me want to make you beg for me to fuck you.”

He said the last sentence as if it was a challenge, as if he wanted to see if she would accept it as such and try to prove that he couldn’t control her.

Nadine chose not to respond, and by doing so she might as well have told him what he wanted to hear.

Cameron once again reached into the bag and this time brought out a camera.

“Cameron, you’re not going to take pictures of me like this are you? Please don’t.”

With a hint of humour in his voice Cameron replied, “You’re not really in a position to tell me what to do or what not to do are you?”

Nadine tugged at her bonds again as a feeling of complete helplessness overcame her.

“You look pretty incredible like that, you know. You’re lying there with your tits naked, your legs wide apart and your beautiful bald pussy completely exposed. It makes you look very sluttish. A cock-hungry slut waiting to be fucked. Waiting to have her cunt filled by a big, hard cock and fucked hard by it. Waiting for her cunt to be filled with hot, creamy cum. Waiting like a slut to be satisfied by a good hard fuck.”

And with that Cameron lifted the camera and took a picture, the flash illuminating the room.

Nadine was shocked. Cameron had never spoken to her like this before, using words that she never used and had always associated with vulgarity. She didn’t know how to respond. With the thought of being referred to as a slut, and all it’s connotations, whirling through her mind, she squirmed against her bonds, unused to her inability to move freely.

There was a hint of anger and in her voice when she demanded, “Cameron, don’t do this, Cameron!”

He paid her no heed as he walked around the bed taking several more pictures, including a close-up of her shaved pussy. She squirmed trying to avoid him taking it but it was of no use.

In spite of not wanting to have her picture taken, naked and spreadeagled as she was, Nadine was starting to feel aroused by the situation. No one had ever taken pictures of her nude, let alone in a position like this. No one had ever spoken to her like that before. And she'd never been in a position not to be able to do anything about it.

Putting the camera down Cameron said, “Now I’m going to take this to another level.”

Nadine didn’t reply but waited to see what he was about to do.

He brought out a scarf from the bag and, kneeling on the bed, tied it around her head, covering her eyes.

“Are you okay with this?”

Coupled with her inability to move, the feeling of loss that the deprivation of her vision made upon her, surprised her. She was a very visual woman and it was something she had always taken for granted, particularly where sex was concerned: she reveled in all the visual sensations, almost as much as the physical sensations, while getting fucked.

When she didn’t respond, Cameron demanded, “Answer me, slut!"

Once again, Nadine was shocked by his use of the word.

“Yes, I think I am, but...” she said a little hesitantly, wanting to say more, to protest, but the words wouldn’t come.

Then he moved over her on the bed and started licking her stocking-covered foot, her calf, behind her knee, and eventually licking and nibbling the soft bare flesh on the inside of her thigh above her stocking top. To her absolute frustration he stopped just before he reached her pussy.

“Are you ready for more?”

She was starting to breathe deeper. “Don’t stop what you’re doing,” she answered.

“Then beg me. I want to hear you beg for it. I want to hear you talk like a slut.”

“I want you to know that I’m getting really turned on by this, Cameron. This is something so new to me. I’m finding it so erotic. So, alright, please, lick my pussy. You know how I love it. Lick it until I cum. Please.”

As she raised her hips towards him he ran the flat of his tongue across her pussy, noting with satisfaction how wet she was.

“My god, your cunt juice tastes good. Do you want more of this, slut?”

“Oh yes. Yes! But, please Cameron, please don’t call me a slut. It hurts me to hear you call me that,” and she lifted her hips higher.

“Like it or not, you’re going to talk to me like a slut, because right now that’s what you look like. You look like a cum-hungry slut lying there with your cunt exposed, wanting nothing more than for me to eat it.”

Something let go within her and the words suddenly shot out of her mouth. “Stick your tongue inside my cunt as far as you can, then bring it out slowly and suck my clit. Make me feel like the slut that I am before you fuck me.”

Nadine had never before used what could be construed as dirty language during sex and she immediately discovered what a turn-on it was for her. The dirtier she felt the words were, the more descriptive and erotic it seemed, and the more she found it excited her.

“Now that’s more like it, you cum-slut. From now on you’re not going to speak to me any other way, do you hear?”

She writhed on the bed, her body stretched and virtually immobile, as he did what she had begged for, his mouth lapping and nibbling at her cunt. He kept her on the verge of cumming with his tongue and fingers for what seemed to her to be an eternity, and all the while she was begging for him to let her cum, speaking to him using the most foul language she could muster. The more she spoke, the more it turned her on.

“Oh fuck. Please let me fucking cum. Eat my fucking cunt. Suck my clit and make me cum. Come on baby, you fucking-well know what I like. I’m your fuck-slut. Suck me. Eat me. Fuck me. Oh fuck.”

Eventually, he stopped what he was doing and moved up to suck and bite her nipples, those wonderful nubs of pleasurable flesh. Almost immediately they were stiff and hard, responding beautifully to the sensations of pleasure that rippled through them.

“Oh god! Yes! Suck on my tits baby. Keep doing what you’re doing. Bite me and suck my tits just like that. Oh god. It feels so fucking good. Cameron, please. I need to cum. Make me fucking cum.”

Nadine was sweating and breathing hard when he suddenly stopped, and she felt him get off the bed.

Then there was silence. She couldn’t hear a sound in the room, only her breathing and the pounding of her heart.

“Cameron?”

No response.

“Cameron? Are you there?”

The silence lasted for a few minutes and she turned her head from side to side listening intently for any sound. But there was nothing.

Eventually she spoke again, breaking the silence.

“Cameron, what are you doing?”

Her words sounded hollow to her, as if she was speaking in a huge empty room.

Moments later she thought she heard a light tapping on the hotel room door. Then, yes, she heard the door open and Cameron’s voice say, low and in almost a whisper, “I wasn’t sure you were going to come.”

Cameron then spoke again, just loud enough for Nadine to hear, but in a completely different sounding voice, slightly accented, pretending to be someone else. “Of course I would come. I would not miss this for the world.”

Then, again, still quietly and in Cameron’s normal voice, “The slut’s in there, on the bed.”

Nadine was shocked. When she heard the door to the hotel room close, she felt panic building within her.

“Cameron, who’s there? Is there someone else in the room with us?”

There was a desperate tone to her voice now.

Again the room was silent and Nadine’s sense of hearing became intensely acute, straining for the slightest sound.

Cameron quietly reached into the bag that had contained her bonds and took out a small bottle of aftershave. He had diluted it heavily with water to mask any impression of it being freshly applied and, placing his fingertip over the bottle’s opening, he wet his finger with it and then dabbed it on his neck. He repeated this several times scenting various parts of his body, including the base of his cock, just sufficiently to have a very light odour and to give the impression of it being someone else.

Then he silently approached the bed.

“Cameron? I’m scared. Who’s in the room? What’s going on?”

Without saying a word or making any sound Cameron picked up the camera and took another picture.

Nadine jumped when she heard the shutter click and, more than having seen it, sensed the bright flash through her blindfold.

Quietly crossing the room, he picked up a chair, and he placed it halfway along the length of the bed and a few feet from it. Without saying anything he walked around to the other side of the bed then back again, taking several photos of her lying helpless and naked.

“Cameron, what’s going on? Please.

RosalieNorman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalieNorman

I’m scared.”

Cameron placed the camera on the chair and, with a remote control, activated the camera. He was satisfied when the shutter clicked and the flash went off.

“Cameron, tell me what’s going on. Please. I need to know.”

And then she felt someone kneeling on the bed, leaning over her, close to her. She felt warm breath on her neck, followed by a light kiss beneath her ear. And then to her horror she smelled the scent of the aftershave. Cameron had never worn any kind of fragrance since they'd been intimate together and she knew, unquestionably, that it wasn’t him next to her on the bed.

“Cameron!” She almost shouted.

Then, in the stranger’s voice, Cameron said quietly, “Shhh. I don’t want to have to gag you. You don’t want to be gagged do you?”

There was real fear in her voice when she asked, “Who are you? Where’s Cameron?”

Then there was silence for a minute.

Nadine was tugging at her bonds when she felt fingers touch her exposed pussy. A moment later she heard the camera click and sensed the flash from several feet away, as Cameron activated it with the remote. Nadine was now sure Cameron was taking pictures as the stranger hovered around her, touching her. It made her feel totally alone.

Now the fingers were rubbing her pussy and, as a finger penetrated her, she tried to twist away.

“No! You can’t do this to me. Don’t touch me!”

She wanted to scream to attract the attention of hotel staff, but didn’t out of fear her husband would somehow be told about what had been going on. She had never in her life felt so trapped and so helpless.

The camera clicked and flashed again.

She felt the stranger move around her, positioning himself on the bed between her legs, then the warmth of his breath was on her pussy, followed by the feel of his tongue licking her. And she heard the camera again.

She whimpered, “Oh god, Cameron. Please. Please don’t let him do this to me. I can’t stand the thought of him touching me. I don’t want him licking my cunt. Please don’t...”

When she said the word “cunt” it was as if a switch had been thrown, and her voice trailed off as the stranger’s tongue started toying with her clit. Her pleading voice was replaced with a long, drawn-out groan.

Only ten minutes before, Cameron had brought her to the edge of orgasm numerous times. As a result she was still soaking wet and primed for sex when the stranger started reigniting her need to be fucked. And now, as he ate Nadine’s cunt, Cameron was pleased to feel her starting to respond. She was moving her hips slowly up and down in response to his tongue’s actions, and then she started to speak.

“Oh fuck. Oh god. Yes. Keep doing that. Mmmm, oh yes. It’s perfect like that. Suck my clit. Eat my cunt just like that,” and she started writhing and squealing on the bed, straining in ecstasy against her bonds.

Cameron kept bringing her to the edge, as he had before he had assumed the persona of the stranger. Every time he sensed that she was about to cum, he stopped, and only resumed when she had passed her moment.

Eventually he stopped eating her pussy and kissed and licked his way up to her breasts, focusing his attention on them.

“Oh fuck, yes. Squeeze my tits! Suck my fucking nipples. Bite them. Please, don’t fucking stop.”

“That’s it,” he said in the accented voice of the stranger. “I like hearing a woman talk like a slut. You didn’t want me to touch you, but now you cannot get enough and you are begging for more, just like the slut that you are. It makes my big cock so very hard. So very big and hard. So ready to give a slut like you a good fucking. Do you want me to give you a good hard fucking in your cunt?”

“Yes, yes,” she panted. “Please, fuck my cunt. Put your big hard cock in my cunt and fuck me. I need it so fucking bad. Fill my cunt with your cum. I’m your fucking cum-slut!”

“But you don’t deserve to be fucked by me yet. You are just a slut. I still have things I want to do to you before I fuck you. Do you want me to do other things to you?”

Nadine was almost beyond caring what else he might do to her, as long as he eventually fucked her. However, his words sent a chill through her, and she sounded as if she was about to cry when she responded in a weak voice.

“I don’t know what other things you mean. Whatever they are, please, just don’t hurt me. Put your big hard cock in my cunt and stretch me. Fuck me hard ‘til it hurts, just don’t do other things that will hurt me. Please, I’ll do anything. Just don’t hurt me.”

“I think you have an imagination for other things. Even for things that you do not think you'd like. And then you tell me that you will do anything. That pleases me.”

Cameron paused for a minute, running his fingertips lightly over her body. “You like it when I suck and bite your tits, don’t you?”

Nadine had composed herself a little when she replied, “I love it when attention is paid to my breasts.”

“And I could tell you particularly liked it when I bit your nipples.”

“Yes, I did. I can feel a tingling in my cunt when you do it.”

Once again, as soon as she spoke the word “cunt” the level of her desire came back to what it had been and her speech became dirty and demanding. “Come on, bite my fucking nipples again. Let me feel it in my cunt, then push your big hard fucking cock in my cunt and fuck me like the slut that I am. Fill me with your cum. Make me cum!”

She felt the stranger get off the bed, and a few moments later he returned.

“I want to see how much you really enjoy it when I give your nipples the attention you like.”

Cameron had retrieved a couple of wooden clothes pins from the bag. Nadine felt him pinching, then pulling on her nipples with his fingers, which elicited a groan of pleasure from her. And then, suddenly, there was another sensation. A sharp, clasping sting on first one nipple and then other as Cameron clipped on the clothes pins. It stung more than hurt, and Nadine couldn’t understand what he had done.

The sting was relentless and seemed to increase in its intensity until it turned into an stinging ache. Nadine groaned and writhed against her bonds.

“Oh please. Please! Oh god that hurts so much. Please, stop it.”

Then, as at first when Nadine was protesting the stranger’s presence, Cameron moved between her legs and started licking her cunt. It took only a few moments for her protestations to turn to sounds of lust as the sting and pain in her nipples combined with the incredible pleasure of a tongue lapping at her cunt.

She was panting now, and writhing in agony and pleasure against her bonds.

“Oh. Oh. Oh my fuck. I can’t bear this. Oh fuck yes. Don’t stop. Please don’t fucking stop. Oh fuck it hurts. Yes. Oh my tits hurt. Oh my fucking god. Please fuck me. Make me fucking cum.”

While he was eating her, Cameron thrust his index finger deep inside her a few times, then, removing it, touched her asshole with its dripping tip. She jumped at the feeling of yet another previously unknown sensation.

“Have you ever taken it up the ass before, slut?”

Nadine was panting and trying to get away from the finger that was poking at her asshole.

“No,” she replied. “Oh god. Not that. Please. I don’t want it up my ass. Just fuck my cunt. Please. Oh god. I can’t take this anymore.”

“I will decide this, slut.” With that, he pushed his wet finger deep inside her ass. She squealed at the sensation and doubled her exertions against her bonds, trying to escape this new violation of her body.

“No! Don’t do that! Don’t touch my ass. Fuck my cunt, but please, leave my ass alone. Please.”

Keeping his finger up her ass, Cameron started to lick her pussy again and when he started wiggling his finger it took only moments for her to start groaning and talking dirty again.

“Oh. Oh fuck. Oh fuck that feels so good. Eat my cunt. Move your finger around in my ass! Fuck my ass with your finger. Oh my fucking god. Oh that feels so fucking good. Oh. Everything is so fucking good. The pain. Oh please god. Don’t fucking stop. Treat me like a slut-whore. Oh fuck.”

Cameron was very pleased at her response to her first experience of anal stimulation, but decided that fucking her up the ass could wait for another time - and after more consideration and better preparation.

After perhaps another twenty minutes of pain to her nipples, and the absolute pleasure of what she was experiencing in her pussy and her ass, Nadine was getting frantic.

“Please. Please!” she begged. “Fuck me. Please fuck me. Let me cum. I’ll do anything for you afterwards. Just let me cum. Please!”

She felt him shift on the bed, moving closer to her head, and then his cock was laying lengthwise along her lips. “You have not done anything for me with your mouth yet, have you slut? I want to see what sort of a cocksucking whore you really are. ”

Without answering, Nadine pursed her lips and kissed it, then, rocking her head from side to side, she ran her lips and the tip of her tongue along the underside of his hard cock. Cameron moved his cock slowly back and forth along her lips, letting the underside of the swollen bulbous head of his cock rest briefly on her lips. When she tried to take it in her mouth he would slide his cock forward again, taking it out of her reach. Pre-cum, by this time, was flowing from his cock and had soaked her lips and much of her chin, and was running down one cheek.

Moving further forward he dragged his balls over her lips. “Suck my balls, you cunt,” he ordered, and with the help of the nudging of one of his fingers, she slurped first one, then the other into her mouth. She groaned, and he felt her tongue probing and pushing at the rolling mass that filled her mouth.

“ That feels so good, slut. Now spit them out and you can have the treat of my slippery, big hard cock replacing them.”

Nadine immediately let his swollen balls slip from between her lips, and with a gasp, she spoke, almost in a growl. “Put it in my mouth and let me suck it. I want to suck your cock. I need a big hard cock filling my mouth. Fucking my mouth!”

“Do you want me to cum in your mouth, slut?”

“Yes! Cum in my mouth. Fill it with your creamy spunk. Let me taste it. Let me swallow all the fucking cum you’ve got.”

She had turned her head, almost awkwardly, sideways towards him and Cameron placed the tip of his cock against her lips. As she opened her mouth the camera clicked and flashed, and with a moan of satisfaction she took his cock deep into her mouth.

Then suddenly the clamping ache on her nipples was relieved as Cameron removed the clothes pins, and immediately it was replaced by another pain, a deep sharp pain unlike any that she had ever experienced, as the blood flowed back into them. With her mouth full of cock she let out a muffled shriek. She tried to pull her head back but he would have nothing to do with it and pushed his throbbing cock deeper into her now-whimpering mouth.

“I thought you were enjoying the pain in your nipples, slut. Can you not tell the difference between pain and pleasure? Or are they one and the same to you?”

Cameron placed his hand on her pussy and started playing with her clit, and once again, almost immediately, her pain turned to lust. Groaning and writhing with pleasure, she resumed sucking his cock.

He was so close to cumming after a very short time but summoned up enough self control to pull his throbbing cock from her mouth.

“I need you to fuck me. Please,” Nadine panted frantically. “Put your big hard cock in my fucking cunt and fuck me hard. Please, fuck my cunt. Make me cum. I can’t fucking stand it any more.”

Cameron repositioned himself above her, his cock hanging at the entrance to her cunt, its tip just touching her pussy lips. At the first touch of it she lifted her hips, hoping for it to penetrate her, but he pulled back.

“You do not even know who I am,” Cameron said in the stranger’s voice.

“I don’t care who you are. All I want is for you to fuck me like a whore. I need you to fuck me. I’m your fuck-slut. Fuck me. Now!”

Through her haze of emotions Nadine had heard and sensed the camera being activated, time and time again. And now, knowing she was about to be fucked, she thrust her hips upwards again, and her cunt swallowed Cameron’s cock as he pushed forward against her.

As she writhed beneath him, groaning and uttering the dirtiest language she could muster, Nadine felt the stranger’s hands working to untie her blindfold. She was finally going to see him, and she realised that she really didn’t care. All she knew was that she was finally getting fucked and it didn’t matter at that moment who it was that was doing it.

Suddenly the blindfold was off and she blinked hard at the intruding light. As her eyes adjusted she became aware of Cameron’s face only inches above hers, and a look of complete puzzlement crossed her face.

At that moment Cameron pressed the remote’s button and the camera clicked and flashed. Nadine lifted her head sharply and looked in its direction, only to see an unattended camera sitting on a chair a few feet away.

And then it dawned on her what he had done. There was fire in her eyes.

“You bastard,” she hissed before Cameron pressed his mouth over hers and started slowly moving his cock in and out of her.

Moments later Cameron felt her relax and start to respond to his movements. Reaching out he undid the straps holding her wrists, pulled his cock out of her and twisted around and undid her ankles. Before she could adjust to being freed from her bonds he lay back down on her, pushing his cock deep inside her and resumed fucking.

Nadine had been furious at the initial discovery of the deception that he'd foisted upon her, then her feelings of lust for what was once again happening to her overcame her.

She wrapped her arms around him, followed by her stocking-clad legs, and whispered in his ear. “You bastard. You wonderful bastard.”

*****

At about three o’clock in the morning, Cameron was awakened, feeling Nadine pressing against his side.

“You awake?” she whispered.

“Mmmm.”

She was quiet for a few moments.

“My nipples are sore.”

Coming out of his deep sleep, he gathered his thoughts and said, “I’m sorry darling. I shouldn’t have... ”

“I don’t mind. It actually feels good.”

She snuggled against him, and a minute later she whispered, “I really was scared you know.”

Cameron pulled her tightly to him. “I’m sorry. I really am. It seemed to me that I might have been pushing it a little too far when you said you were. I should have stopped.”

She snuggled against him and said, “I’m glad you didn’t.”

They were silent for awhile, then she said, “Could I ask you something?”

“Of course. Anything.”

“Would you really have shared me in bed with another man?”

“Tonight was a deception Nadine. I put you through a lot of anxiety that maybe I shouldn’t have. I think it would be better if anything else I ever do only happens if we’ve talked about it first. And only if it’s what you want.”

She was silent for a few moments then said, “Let me think about that.”

She climbed on top of him, kissing him, and waited for his cock to become hard.

Published 
Written by NorthernFlicker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments