Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

D/s Done Differently II, Chapter 1

"A continuation of the original story!"

7
16 Comments 16
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Hannah had been my submissive for about nine months now and while she couldn't do everything that some other submissives could do - she couldn't kneel in front of me for example - there was no questioning her desire to serve and her devotion to me as her Master. She would do her level best to accomplish any task put before her and she found alternate ways to do other things. She proved herself time and time again and I couldn't have been prouder of her. She wanted to be of service to me and she wasn't going to let two non-functioning legs stand in the way of her work!

After our first meeting, we met a couple more times and of course, we Skype'd and met in the chatrooms regularly. The more we chatted and worked together, the closer we got. I found "tasks" for her to do - things that not only showed her loyalty and her sincere desire to serve me, but also things that helped her grow as a person and shed the image she had at the beginning of the "poor crippled woman who just wants to be of use to someone". The more we worked together, the more she learned what she could do rather than what she couldn't. And the more confidence and self-assurance she got.

Hannah had lost the use of her legs in a bicycling accident when an inattentive driver tried to beat a yellow light at an intersection. The light turned red and rather than stopping, he felt he was too close to stop and ran the light. But instead of getting through the intersection safely, he hit Hannah at full speed, throwing her up and over a chair link retaining fence and into a steep, narrow ravine on the other side. She hit a large rock when she landed and that caused her paralysis.

She was in the hospital for two weeks in a coma. The doctors told her parents that she was lucky to have survived at all. When she woke up, she learned that she would be paralyzed for the rest of her life and confined to a wheelchair. Needless to say to an active young girl who loves sports and the outdoors, it was devastating news. 

Being just a young girl at the time, her parents did everything they could to help her adapt to her new life. They modified the house so that she could do things. They got her a very nice wheelchair and bought a van with a wheelchair lift to take her places. They put a concrete patio out back with a sliding glass door so she could go outside easier.

Yes, Hannah's parents tried to give her the best life they could. But, of course, they couldn't give her everything. They couldn't give her school dances, dates or a boyfriend. Oh, she had an occasional pity date when Mom or Dad would drive her to the movies with a boy but she could hardly count those as dates.

But despite a less than perfect youth, Hannah had managed to grow up to be a reasonably happy young woman. And since we met and gotten to be friends, I had made sure that her lonely days were behind her. 

And as my submissive, Hannah learned that the word "can't" wasn't as big as she once thought it was and that a lot of the things she once thought couldn't do, she could, just in a little different way.

One of the first things I did for her was to buy her a handbike. She used to love bicycling and hadn't been able to do it since her accident. She always wished she could get back to it and I wanted her to be able to get outdoors more and not be trapped in the house so much. So on one of my visits, I took her over to a store that had all sorts of adaptive equipment. Without telling her why we were there we "casually" walked past a handbike. 

"What the heck is this contraption?" I asked feigning ignorance. 

"It's called a handbike."

"A handbike?"

"Yeah it's a bicycle for wheelchair-bound people," she said. I tried to hide my smile as I watched her fingers play over the bike's frame and seat.

"I didn't know they even made such a thing! You should get one, Hannah, it would get you outdoors more."

"Oh they are much too expensive - I could never afford something like this!"

While she admired the bike I secretly waved the salesperson over. "What does something like this bike cost?" I asked him.

"That is one of our best models and it runs right around $1900.00," he said.

After a moment more looking at her wistfully eyeing the bike I said. "I'll take it. And throw in a water bottle, a bike bag and helmet for her, too. Is there anything else you will need, honey?"

She looked at me like I had just proposed to her! 

"SIR! That's incredibly generous of you but that way too expensive! I can't possibly accept such a gift!"

"Hannah, you loved riding bikes until your accident. And you have missed it since. I know that you wished you could still get outdoors and enjoy the nice days that you have here. This bike will solve that, won't it?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then it's settled. I am getting this bike so you can get outdoors and enjoy what you love to do. It will give you fresh air, sunshine, exercise, and enjoyment. Sounds like a good deal to me!"

"Oh, Sir..." she said as her eyes teared up. "Oh, thank you! Thank you Sir - you are too wonderful for words!"

While Hannah sat next to her new bike admiring every detail of it and grinning like a Cheshire cat, I went up to the counter with the salesman to pay for the bike and supplies and arrange delivery - my car was too small to put the bike in and I wanted it delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. I wouldn't be in town when it was ready so I wanted to make sure everything was set for her to be able to get right to riding. I also made arrangements for someone to be there when she gets the bike to make whatever adjustments and sizing necessary for it to fit her well.

After we left the store, we headed back home. On the way, Hannah read the rather sizable manual for her new bike and told me all about the features and accessories that she could get later on.

"Do you have someplace to store the bike when you aren't riding it?"

"Oh yes, Sir. I can clear a spot in the garage. I have a lot of my parent's things stored there, but there's room if I move a few boxes.

"Well, we can do that this evening then. That's too nice of a bike to be kept outdoors all the time."

"Oh yes, Master! I wouldn't want it to get rusty or worse get stolen!"

Once we got home and I got her inside and settled, I went out and, per her suggestion, I moved three or four boxes to make room for her bike. It would be a few days before it got here but at least it had a home indoors now.

When I came in the house, Hannah was nowhere to be seen. "Hannah?" I called out puzzled and a little concerned.

"I'm back in the bedroom! I'll be out in a couple minutes!" 

"Well, at least I knew she was all right. I sat down on the overstuffed sofa to wait for her.

"You all right back there?" I shouted after a few more minutes.

"Just a couple more minutes, Master!" came the reply.

"Do you need a hand with something?"

"NO! Please, Master, I will be out in a minute! Please don't come back here!" she said.

Finally, she came around the corner from the hallway. She had changed clothes and was now wearing a very sexy hot pink babydoll open in the front with ruffled edges. it was tied close at the moment with a red ribbon tie which matched the ribbon shoulder straps. There was a matching panty to go with it. She had pink fishnet thigh-top stockings and very sexy pink high heels on the footrests of her chair. She had done her makeup perfectly and had even put a red bow in her hair. She looked stunning!

"I'm sorry I took so long, Master. It takes me a little longer and I wanted to look perfect for you."

LaurynWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurynWolff

"Well, you succeeded... you look incredible! But what's this all about?"

"My darling Master, you have been amazing to me - so kind and so sweet... and now so generous. I want to do something to show you how much I appreciate being your submissive. I want to be more than just your online chat submissive."

"What do you mean?"

"Help me out of my chair, Master. Help me to kneel on the floor in front of you."

"I took one of the cushions from the sofa that I wasn't sitting on and put it on the floor between my feet. Then I helped her out of her chair and helped her to kneel down between my legs. He knees, lacking any real strength, folded easily and she used her arms along with my legs to keep herself upright in position.

"Master, may I... may I suck your cock? May I please you with my mouth?"

Once I got over the surprise of the situation, I smiled at her and nodded. I saw the happiness of service to her Master shine in her soft eyes. 

She went right to work, unbuckling my belt and unfastening my pants. I helped her pull them down - she was unsteady enough on her knees like this, without me knocking her over! Once we had my pants off, she took over and knew just what to do.

She started by giving the tip of my cock a soft kiss. Then with one hand around the base of my shaft, she used the index finger of the other to softly rub over the velvety head, "petting" my cock and oohing and aahing over it. As she played with my cock, a small drop of pre-cum formed in the peehole. Hannah saw it glistening there and began licking up all the pre-cum she could find and then licking all over the purplish head, hoping to find more.

When she was sure there was no more of the delicious clear fluid to be had she moved down and started licking my shaft up and down using long slow licks. But she avoided the head this time licking under the rim, but not taking the mushroom head into her mouth. she licked from the base of my shaft to the rim all the way around and then laid my cock up against my stomach and moved lower, licking my balls and giving them some attention. She took each of my nuts into her mouth licking them and washing them in her warm saliva individually. She sucked on them as she slowly pulled them from her mouth with a popping sound.

When she had finished washing my nuts and bathing my entire cock with her tongue she pulled back for a moment. She looked up at me and smiled then put the tip of my steel-hard cock to her lips. Keeping her eyes locked on mine, she began to slowly engulf my cock in her amazing mouth. Her glossy red lips surrounded the meat shaft and I watched in stunned silence as it began to disappear in that glorious cauldron.

Ever so slowly I slid deeper into that mouth. Past the roof of her mouth, past the uvula - that punching bag looking thing at the back of your mouth - all the way back until I felt myself at the back of her throat.

She had to stop there - she hadn't yet learned how to deep-throat and she didn't want to gag on my cock. She held me there as deep in her mouth as she could get me for several long moments, letting me feel the warmth of her mouth as she began softly sucking on me.

I moaned as the sheer pleasure of being buried in her warm wet mouth overcame me. It was like the best hug you could imagine and reminded me of a mother's hug when you are sick. Only this was purely sexual in nature. Seeing those ruby lips surrounding the pale flesh of my cock was a sight in itself! But that coupled with the feelings she was producing in my fuckstick was almost beyond human comprehension!

She started to run the tip of her tongue around the rim of my cockhead and then over the head itself poking into the peehole as she worked. The sensation was exquisite and sent little electric jolts up my cock and up my spine.

She popped my tormented cock out of her mouth for a moment. "Are you enjoying this, Master? Am I doing a good job?" 

It was probably the least necessary question she could have asked! If I had enjoyed it any more, I would be in a coma!

But she had asked a question and I needed to give her an answer. "Yess, very much slut."

She smiled and went back to her work. She took me into her mouth once more and this time she began slowly moving up and down my cock in long, slow strokes going as far down as she could and then pulling back until the just my cockhead remained in her mouth. 

With one hand she cradled my balls. massaging them and mixing the boiling cum inside as I got closer and closer to erupting.

"Ohhh, Goddd!" I moaned as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. This woman knew how to give a blowjob!

My moan brought out a similar response in her and that's when she added yet another level of thrills to the game. Her moan, with me deep in her mouth, set up a vibration that very nearly caused my cock to explode!

Seeing my reaction to this, Hannah began moaning more, almost humming, as she sucked me.

"If you keep that up slut, I'm going to cum!"

She pulled off my cock. "Not yet, Master. It's been a long time since I had an opportunity to suck a fat juicy cock and I'm having way too much fun with yours!"

She started to lick the head again, probing my peehole with her tongue occasionally in a sensual way that she discovered really turns me on. She bobbed up and down on my shaft, cupping my balls in her free hand. 

She moved slowly at first, then quickened the speed, using her hand to hold me firmly at the base of my shaft. It was wet with all the saliva that has dripped down my cock from her licking and sucking... making me good and wet. 

She used the saliva as lubrication and started to move her hand up and down with a twisting motion, in pace with her mouth, giving me a handjob and blowjob at the same time, exciting me even more.

My aching cock started to ooze pre-cum freely, a sure sign that I was getting close to blowing my load. She licked it up like she was starving for it and didn't waste a drop of the sweet stuff.

I had reached the limits of my endurance. "I'm gonna cum, slut, I'm gonna cum now." I always like to warn my partner when I am about to blow a nut, especially the first time we have sex. Some girls don't like the taste of cum or want me to cum inside them and it's good to know how she feels before you ruin a good time!

There was no danger of that with Hannah, though. "Yes, Master! Please, please cum in my mouth! I want to taste your sweet cum! Please give me your cum, Master!"

"I want you to hold it all in your mouth then and show me afterward before you swallow it down. I want to see that pretty mouth full of white cum!" she nodded and sucked like she wanted to turn me inside out! I let loose and blasted rope after hot sticky rope of my cum into her mouth filling it almost to the point of spilling over. 

But she held it all as I told her and when I had finally been pumped dry, she showed me a mouthful of white cum. I smiled and gave her permission to swallow it and she gulped it down greedily. 

Then she went back and sucked my cock into her mouth, pulling it slowly out as she used her lips to squeegee my cock clean. She sucked the last drops from my urethra and then kissed the tip before raising her head to smile happily at me.

"Thank you, Master, for letting me service you. Now I feel like a true submissive." I reached down and pulled her up into my lap, holding this beautiful loving woman in my arms. 

I lifted her face to mine. "You ARE a true submissive, my sweet slut. You are MY submissive." She laid her head on my shoulder purring like a happy kitten

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments