Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

D/s Done Differently II, Chapter 2

"Both of them had seperate lives but they were miserable. Could they make a new life together?"

3
15 Comments 15
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I had been back in Chicago a couple days when I got a phone call from Hannah.

"Oh, Master, my bike arrived today! Oh, it's so beautiful! I can hardly wait for tomorrow to ride it!" She sounded like a kid getting a new bike for her birthday!

"Did the serviceman go over it with you and make all the adjustments so it fits you and you can work it all right?"

"Yes, Master. He was very kind and very patient. The bike fits and feels wonderful! I can get on it by myself and I've been going up and down the sidewalk in front of my house a couple times to test it. Oh, I can't thank you enough, Master,! This is the best present ever!"

"Well, I'm glad you like it, my sweet slut."

"Oh I do, Master! I love it. This is going to make it a lot easier for me to get around now! Before I had to pre-arrange a ride with the bus service so they could send over a bus with a lift on it. It only ran certain hours and then only took me to places I needed to go not places I wanted to go. 

"I could go to the doctor's office, to the grocery store and places like that, but it wouldn't take me to the mall, to the movies, or to the park. And I loved going to the park. I can go out on the weekends when it nice, and go visit my friends without having them come to pick me up. It's wonderful, Master!"

The happiness and excitement I heard in her voice was worth twice what I paid for the bike and knowing that she would feel less like a prisoner in her own home pleased me very much. She told me her first trip would be to go to the park and just ride around the park like she used to before the accident. She lived in a different town back then and it was a different park, but she loved being out in the fresh air, feeling the wind in her hair, and being able to go where she wanted as far as she wanted.

"Oh Master it was wonderful to see you this past week and I loved what we did together. But Master it was so hard to put you on that plane again. I missed you even before the plane took off!"

"Yes, I know my sweet slut. I miss you also. That's the hardest thing about an online relationship like ours - we want to be together but sometimes our situation prevents it. I live here in Chicago and you have your life there in St. Louis. And while it is only four hours driving  and one hour by plane, it's not something that we can do every day or even every weekend."

"I know, Master. And I am thankful for whatever time you and I can spend together. But when you are gone this place just isn't the same."

"I know. I feel the same way. But what can we do about it?"

After that, we changed the subject to something lighter and happier. No sense in making what time we had together miserable!

A few days after our conversation, I was invited to a barbeque by a couple friends whose company I did some work for in the past and whose systems I maintained now. At the barbeque, I was introduced to one of their friends who happened to be a nurse at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. 

Through conversation with this nurse, I learned that a lot of new information, techniques, and medical research had taken place in the last few years on paralysis and recovering from traumatic injuries. I didn't understand all the technical jargon - medicine wasn't my specialty and I was lucky if I could find the aspirin in my medicine cabinet! But it was nice to know that strides had been taken to help people like my Hannah.

The next few weeks went by like normal. Hannah and I met online and chatted and Skype'd like we usually did. It wasn't nearly as much fun as being together face to face, but it was better than nothing.

During this time that we were separated by fate, I did a lot of thinking and reflecting on my life here in the Windy City. I had a good job and made a good living at it, it's true. And while I did have several clients in the Chicago area, I also had clients all over the country. In fact, when I thought about it, I spent almost as much time traveling as I did at home!

Being an IT tech, I can actually work from anywhere there is an Internet connection unless there is some kind of hardware issue to deal with. Which is where the travel comes in. But as far as a base of operations or home office, it can be just about anywhere. In fact, the only reason I had an "office" at all was that I didn't want to clutter up my small condo with file cabinets and I could take the office rent utilities and Internet costs off on taxes! 

I liked being in Chicago because it is somewhat centrally located east to west and close to the top of the country. Chicago is about the best large city for those who have to travel a lot because it cuts down that unbearably long coast-to-coast trips you might have if you lived in Los Angeles or New York. I can be anywhere in the contiguous 48 States in four and a half hours or less.

As for my home life, well that wasn't quite as well put together! Actually, I didn't have much of a home life, to be honest. Single and without any kind of romantic interest, my home was just a place I went to after work to eat and sleep. I didn't date, I didn't go out much at all really. It was actually kind of sad when you looked at it closely.

So here we were, Hannah and I, two lonely souls separated from each other and the happiness we may find with each other by location. And examining it from several different angles, it really didn't HAVE to be that way.

My job, my work, could be done from anyplace - I had already been doing that. And I knew that in Chicago, there were several companies and agencies that Hannah could do very well at - either as a disability advocate or as a regular secretary or receptionist type office worker.

Neither of us had many ties to our respective cities - I had no family anymore and Hannah only had one sister who was married with kids of her own. Neither of us what you would call socialites. My circle of friends consisted of purely business associates, and Hannah had one friend a couple blocks away, her sister and their family, and a little old lady that lived next door she would go visit because she didn't have anyone either. 

So with no work ties to worry about and no family or social ties to speak of, there really wasn't much keeping us from being together. That was my thinking at least. I didn't know how Hannah felt about the idea yet. 

I would find out how she felt about it not more than a week later. I got a call that Monday morning from a very distraught client. Apparently she had been doing some work from her home computer and used a flash drive to transfer the work to her work computer (never a good idea!) She accidentally transferred a Trojan virus and when it popped up on the screen she reached to turn it off quick, hoping that would cut off the virus before it did any damage. Flawed thinking aside, not only did it not stop the virus, but she knocked her coffee into the keyboard and it ruined her keyboard as well!

I told her to turn everything on the computer off and not to touch anything - don't turn the computer on, don't use the flash drive, just leave it sit till I got there. Then I booked a flight to Kansas City to see what I could do to fix her computer at best or recover her information at least.

When I got to Kansas City I took a look at the problem and I was able to recover her information and all she was out was the cost of a new keyboard and flash drive (which she had learned not to use to swap information now!) and of course my fee. She was happy and grateful that three years worth of business files were recovered along with her contacts and customer base information.

I had gotten a hotel room when I got to Kansas City - nothing fancy, just a place to sleep. Even though it only took a couple hours to fly from Chicago to Kansas City, I figured I would be there at least one night and booked it for two. When I returned to the hotel room I called Hannah for our regular chat. 

I guess the window shades in the hotel were close enough in color to the ones I had at home because Hannah never suspected I was not at home. We had our regular chat and I gave her a couple "tasks" to do until our next meeting and we signed off as usual.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

With my client's files recovered and with her happy as could be about it, I was free to leave Kansas City. But rather than fly back home to my so-called life there, I decided to stop in and surprise Hannah with an unexpected visit.

I got to St. Louis and rented a car to drive to Hannah's house. She had no clue that I was coming - I wanted to see the surprise on her face when she opened the door. I pulled into her driveway and walked up to the door with my laptop in one hand and my small suitcase in the other. I rarely travel with more than two or three changes of clothes - as much as I travel, I can't afford to be losing luggage so everything is carry on for me!

I set my suitcase and laptop down and out of the way in case the welcome was an exuberant one and it's a good thing I did - when Hannah answered the door, her eyes got huge, her mouth dropped open and I swear she nearly stood up on the footpads of her wheelchair!

"MASTER!!" OH, MY GOD! You're here! What? How? I don't understand!" 

When she had finally calmed down enough to hear me, I explained what happened. "I had to go to Kansas City to fix a client's computer after it got a virus. Instead of going back home afterward I decided to drop by and see you. I remembered what you said about missing me and so I thought I would come see you since I would be flying right over your house anyway!"

"Oh, Master! I am so happy to see you! Oh please come in. Excuse the mess and the way I am dressed." she looked down at her sweatpants and t-shirt. "I was out riding earlier today and haven't changed clothes yet."

"Don't worry about that, little one... you look wonderful just like you are." I bent down to kiss her sweet lips and she moaned into my mouth as we kissed.

"Oh Master, I have missed you so much..." 

"And I have missed you to my sweet slut. I was actually glad when my client called and told me about her computer..."

"HER computer?" Hannah interrupted. 

I chuckled at her. "Pull your claws back in kitty - she's just a client, that's all. She's happily married and has three kids. Plus she isn't nearly as pretty or as sexy as you are, little one!"

She sat back proudly after that. "As I was saying, when I found out I would have to go to Kansas City to fix her computer, the first thing I thought of was coming to see you."

"I'm sorry, Master, but I'm kind of possessive at times. I guess it's because boys for me were few and far between, I mean, no guy wants a wheelchair girlfriend who can't have sex! And it didn't get any easier when I grew up either. So when I do have someone paying me attention, I tend to hog it all."

I knelt down to be at her level and took her hand in mine. "No worries there, my dear slut. You have all of me and you have me all to yourself."

I guess my words combined with the surprise of my showing up unexpectedly were too much for the girl. I saw her eyes suddenly tear up just a half second before she began sobbing into her hands.

"Oh, Master! You don't know how long I have waited to hear those words! You don't know how hard it has been for me! All I ever wanted since before my accident even was to have someone. I dreamed as a little girl of marrying my man and being his dutiful housewife, living in a little house of our own and being the good wife to him. But just before I was going to start looking for my man - before I began dating - the accident took all that away from me!"

I stood up and scooped the woman up in my arms. When I had her at eye level, I looked her squarely in the eyes. "Well, you have someone, now. Your accident didn't take anything away from you, it just kept you until I came along. Sorry I was so late."

"Oh, Master..." I brought her face up closer so I could kiss her. We kissed passionately for a couple very special moments.

"Master, can I ask something?"

"What is it little one?"

"Would you... would you make love to me? I mean I know I can't... you know... but I would like to feel you on top of me. And I would like to see if I can please you like that."

The last part of her statement concerned me. "Hannah, have you ever made love like that?"

"No. No one has ever tried. They couldn't get past the wheelchair," she said, lowering her eyes.

"But I thought with the way you gave me that incredible blowjob, that you..."

"No. I have given couple blowjobs before to thank guys for taking me out, but that's all. And I never got a second date with any of them."

"So you are still a..."

"A virgin? No, I took care of that one night when I was feeling really low. I got a cucumber out of the refrigerator and once it had warmed up a bit, I took my own cherry. I didn't want to die a virgin and there wasn't anyone on the horizon that would be willing to change things for me."

"Oh my dear girl, whether you have an intact hymen - cherry - or not doesn't mean you are or are not a virgin. A girl could tear their hymen in a number of ways. In fact, you could have torn it in your accident. And the fact that you tore it yourself with a cucumber doesn't mean you are not a virgin.

Only you can decide if masturbation 'counts' as to whether or not you are still a virgin. But to my way of thinking, unless you have sex with someone else - and preferably a man - you are still a virgin. One lonely night spent with a vegetable doesn't necessarily mean that you have entered into womanhood."

I understand. Well then, Master... would you take my cherry? Would you be my first?"

I didn't say a word. I just turned on my heels and headed for her bedroom. Once inside her room, I laid her gently on the bed and stood up and began undressing. When I had finished, I looked up and saw Hannah smiling brighter and more beautiful than I had ever seen her before.

I moved onto the bed and began to help her take off her sweatpants and panties Then I moved up and after pulling her to a sitting position I pulled off her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath so her very nicely formed breasts popped out ready to play.

I gently eased her back down onto her pillow, looking down at her. "Now the last time I had you in a similar state, you pleasured me. Now it's my turn to see what I can do to make you moan for a change!"

I began my exploration of this lovely creature by laying on top of her. She said she wanted to feel me on top of her and so she would. I laid on her and began kissing her, we made out like a couple horny teenagers for a bit just getting heated up. I moved my kisses to her earlobes then down onto her neck where I found a hot button of hers there. She rolled her head to the side just like a Dracula movie, only I wasn't there for blood - although I will admit to leaving a love bite on her neck just for fun!

Next, I moved lower to her shoulder and left a kiss calling card there before kissing a trail along her collarbone to the center of her chest. She moaned as I kissed her throat - I didn't know if that was another hot button or she just knew where I was headed next!

Kissing my way due south, I came to her mountainous breasts. Hannah was no overinflated porn star, but she did have very respectable C-cups tits capped with saucer-sized areola. And in the center of each was a pretty, pink nipple, hard and erect already, and waiting to be chewed on!

Unable to resist her little 'hors d'oeuvres', I took one of the tender morsels in my mouth and began sucking on it. I trapped it in place with a gentle bite while my tongue ran back and forth over it. 

"Ohhh Masterrr..." Hannah arched her back and pushed her tits higher with her hands, an offering to me. 

I accepted her gift and began gobbling up the meaty nubs voraciously. She gasped at the eagerness at which I attacked her sweet creamy tits and the rosy buttons on top. But it had been some time since I'd had the pleasure of such a meal too, and I was ravenous...

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments