Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

D/s Done Differently II, Chapter 3

"He finds that her disability isn't as bad as it first seemed..."

6
21 Comments 21
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

With Hannah laid out on the bed, naked, asking me to make love to her, I was hungrily devouring the banquet she had set out before me.

I licked and sucked and nibbled on each tit in turn, making sure to give equal time and energy to both. Then I pushed them together and made a titty sandwich, which I also devoured with great pleasure.

When I had enjoyed her tits enough (for now at least), I decided to explore a little further down. I wanted to see just where her sensations ended. I kissed down her front, over her quivering stomach and down onto her abdomen.

"Let me know when you stop feeling my kisses. I want to know where your feeling ends."

"Yes, Master. I can feel that."

I moved down a couple inches further and kissed her again. "I felt that too, Master."

I kept doing this every couple inches or so until I reached almost to her mons. She felt the kisses, or at least she thought she felt them, all the way down.

This was an encouraging sign. I didn't know her medical history and where her injury actually damaged her spine, but it would seem that it wasn't as high as I thought it was. When she said she couldn't walk and couldn't have sex, I figured the injury occurred somewhere between her beltline and her crotch. But if she could feel my kisses lower, perhaps...

"Close your eyes. Hannah." She did as I asked.

"Do you feel that?"

"No, Master."

"How about now?"

"No, still nothing, Master." She started getting discouraged.

"And how about now?"

"Yes! Yes, Master, I feel that!" she said, her eyes popping open.

"That's good. The first two times I didn't do anything. But the third time I touched you and you felt it. Tell me, Hannah, do you have a headscarf or something similar?"

"I have a scarf for one of my outfits. Why?"

"Where might it be?"

"In my top drawer." I opened the drawer and found the scarf. I brought it over to her side. "I want to try an experiment, Hannah. Let me tie this over your eyes like a blindfold." I tied the scarf over her eyes and set her head back on the pillow.

"Now just relax, Hannah, I won't hurt you. I just want to test something."

"Okay..." she didn't sound too confident, but she trusted me.

I laid down between her legs, moving them apart a bit, so I had a little more room. Using my fingers, I spread her pussy lips apart and peered into her warm wet hole.

"Master, what are you doing?" she said.

"Just relax, little one."

I moved a little closer and touched the tip of my tongue to her pussy lip. I ran my tongue around her pussy lips and flicked it over her clit. I could tell by her actions that she felt something - or perceived she felt something. But she wasn't sure what it was.

I ran my tongue around her opening a couple times. I could taste her sweet juices, and it was so tempting to dive right in and gorge myself on them. But I was not there for pleasure - at least not right now. I wanted to find out about her injury and her disability.

I moved around her opening until I reached her clit. I sucked the little pearl into my mouth and began using my tongue to flick it and toy with it.

"Ooh Master..." she moaned. Her hips began to slowly gyrate, whether consciously or not, and I saw her hands ball up the bedsheets. She obviously had some degree of sensation here.

I decided to test her further. As I licked and sucked on her swollen clit, I slipped a couple fingers inside her, curling them up around her pubic bone to try to locate her g-spot, that famous and infamous spot that supposedly drives women wild when properly manipulated. It had been my experience that it was a hit or miss gamble at best - some of the women I'd had loved it and some thought it was a complete waste of time. I was wondering which camp Hannah would fall into.

Hannah's reaction was immediate and powerful. "Master! What are you doing?"

She ripped the blindfold from her eyes and looked down to see me happily munching away at her pussy. She laid her head back down and gave herself over to the strange new sensations she was feeling. Judging from the moaning and squirming she was doing under me, she was feeling something that she liked. She may not have understood exactly what was happening - after all, she was under the impression she couldn't feel anything, but she was.

As I continued sucking her clit and finger-fucking her, Hannah's reactions got louder and wilder. Soon she was writhing on the bed, moaning and whimpering as her newfound passions began to overtake her.

"Oh, Master! Oh, that feels... amazing! Oooh! Oh God, yes!"

Her pussy was leaking like a busted pipe, and I was busily trying to lick up as much of the sweet honey as I could. My hand was drenched, and she was creating quite a wet spot under her as she flowed freely.

"Oh, Master! Please, Master, pleease..."

Hannah wasn't even sure what to beg for. She had never thought sex was possible - it wasn't even a thought in her mind anymore.

Not only was she paralyzed and unable to walk, but she also didn't have anyone to have sex with. She had been told she had no feeling from the waist down and maybe that was true back when she was first diagnosed. But as the nurse at the party said when I told her I had a friend who had been in an accident and was paralyzed, sometimes as time goes on, the body can reroute some of that and they can regain some feeling. She would probably never walk, but as I was finding out now, she had regained some feeling, and this was momentous for her!

I had gotten my little sub slut all kinds of worked up. It was time to see just what I could do with her. I pulled my fingers from her, and when she started to protest, I put a sticky finger to her lips.

"Shhh..." I told her.

I moved up over her and took my cock in hand. I rubbed the head up and down her very wet and slippery slit to lubricate it and then pointed it at her hungry opening.

"I'm going to fuck you now, slut. Just relax and enjoy it, I want to see if I can make my slutty sub cum!"

"Oh God, Master, Please! Please make me cum! Fuck me, Master! Fuck your slutty submissive! Please!"

I gathered myself and prepared to push myself into her. "Okay, Hannah, we will take this slow. Not only are you still technically a virgin and not used to anyone inside you, but I want to see how this goes with your situation (I hated using the word disability around her). I don't want to hurt you."

"Thank you, Master."

With that, I slowly pushed into her. I felt my cock part the lips of her pussy and slip into her entrance. I pushed forward stretching her opening with my thick cock and watching her eyes get bigger as bigger.

"Oh God, Master! Oh, I feel you! I feel you, Master! Ohh, Your cock is sooo wonderful! Oh, Goddd..."

Suddenly the head of my cock popped into her and Hannah gasped as her pussy closed up around my shaft a bit.

"It's okay, that's just the head going in," I said calming her a little. I let her get used to my cockhead inside her before resuming.

"Okay, I'm going to push in further now." I began pushing deeper into her, and she once again gripped the sheets of the bed making fists so tight I could see her knuckles turn white.

"Are you okay Hannah?"

"Oh yes, Master. It feels incredible! Please go in deeper! Please!"

I pushed in deeper, feeling her pussy walls open and stretch wide to accommodate me. I knew I was the biggest thing she had ever had inside her and I took care not to move too fast at first until she had gotten used to being so filled.

Aleesha_Evans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleesha_Evans

I continued pushing my cock deeper into Hannah's warm, wet tunnel, past where her hymen once was, and deeper still until I felt my cock bump into her cervix. I was as far in as I could go.

"That's it, slut. I'm as far in you as I can go. You have all of me."

"I have all of you, Master? Really?"

"Yes. You have all of me inside you now."

"It feels... incredible, Master. I feel so full, and your cock is stretching me so wide. Oh God, I never imagined it would be like this! Please Master, please fuck me now. Fuck your slutty submissive! Use your fuck slut's pussy for your pleasure! Please use me!"

I began fucking her just as she wished. Starting slowly at first, I pulled back until just the head remained inside her warm sleeve.

Then I eased forward again until I was fully engulfed. Back and forth I moved, slowly increasing my speed as I felt her pussy relaxing and opening for me.

Soon enough, I was moving at a regular speed and rate. Hannah was moaning and writhing on the bed under me and thoroughly enjoying this wonderful new experience. I watched, fascinated, as this once shy, disabled, introverted young woman blossomed into a sexy, cock-hungry fuckslut before my eyes!

The whole scene coupled with the tightness of her newly deflowered pussy had me on a lust high as well. I could tell that at the current rate I wouldn't last very long.

"I'm going to cum slut. I'm going to cum very soon."

"Oh, Master, please! Please cum in my pussy! Your tongue has felt wonderful, your cock feels wonderful, please let me feel you cum inside me please!"

"But what about... what if you get pregnant?"

"I don't care about that! Please, Master, please! I need this... I need to feel this. Please make me a woman! Please cum inside me and make me feel complete! Please, I beg you!"

I could hardly resist such an impassioned plea. I began thrusting in her harder and faster - now I had a goal in sight... a goal for both of us. I didn't know if she could actually have an orgasm, but I was sure as hell going to try!

Hannah's moans turned to howls of pleasure as I jackhammered her pussy. I was like a machine, going full-out and non-stop without giving her any chance to rest or even grab a breath between cycles.

Then I felt it... my nuts drew up and then my orgasm hit me like a runaway freight train! With a deep roar that came from my toes, I exploded inside her. And as I had hoped, the first jets of my cum splashing against her pussy wall set Hannah off like I had lit a fuse!

"OHHH FUUUCKK MASSTTERRRR!!"

Hannah's pussy burst forth like the Hoover Dam and her long pent-up juices spewed from her like the iconic Bellagio Fountains in Las Vegas. My cock was spurting out its own neglected cum mixing with her fluids and leaking out around our coupling to stain the sheets under us.

Fortunately, her non-functioning legs helped anchor her to the bed - the way her upper body and arms were flailing about, I don't know that I could have held her down on the bed otherwise! It was as if the whole thirty-two years of her life had been building to this one precise point and she unleashed everything she had at once.

I continued to pump hard and fast into her even through her orgasm for as long as my cock held its rigidity. But finally spent, it began to soften, and I had to stop. I held my submissive in my arms as she sobbed, the emotions of this event in her life more powerful than she could have imagined. I rocked my girl back and forth in my arms, comforting her and staying with her through this emotional upheaval.

"Oh, Master! Ohh, I never thought... that this would be possible! Thank you... oh thank you, Master!" she said between sobs.

I let her cry and held her, brushing the hair from her face and letting her get out all the past frustration and heartbreak. When she was done, I laid down next to her and just held her in my arms.

It was about forty-five minutes later as we lay there with my fingers trailing over her naked skin. She had stopped crying and gathered herself back together. "Mmm, Master I don't want this moment to ever end."

"Then don't let it."

"What?" she said, turning to me look at me.

"I said don't let it end then. It's up to you."

"What do you mean, Master?"

"Hannah since the last time we were like this, I have done a lot of thinking. I have missed you, and I know you have missed me..."

"I have Master, I've missed you terribly!" she interrupted.

"As have I. And I have thought about our separate lives - you here in St. Louis and me in Chicago. Neither of us has much going for us. I mean, we have no family or friends to speak of, our jobs are such that we could do them from just about anywhere, and we both enjoy the time we spend together and wish we had more of it."

"Master, what are you saying? Please tell me!"

"Hannah, I want us to live together. I don't want us to live apart and only see each other on rare occasions that are always too short. I want us to..."

"OH, MASTER, YES! YES! Oh, you sweet, wonderful, beautiful Master, yes!" she screamed out throwing her arms around my neck and nearly squeezing me to death! She began planting rapid-fire kisses on my cheek and all over my face, reminiscent of a puppy dog who has missed their owner!

And so began the discussion and planning for us to join together. It was decided that we would live in Chicago because of my established job there and because it would be easy for her to relocate. She and I went to see her sister and their family so she could introduce me and tell them our plans.

I had to fly back to Chicago to get things set up for her. My condo wasn't exactly set up for wheelchair access, but through a realtor friend, I found a house that we could rent that was. A two bedroom/two bath place with ramps, lowered cabinetry, and wheelchair-accessible shower stall - the place was built with a wheelchair occupant in mind! So that would be home for us now. The landlord himself was wheelchair-bound due to an old war injury, so it was easy for him to understand Hannah's unique problems.

About three busy weeks later, I was at O'Hare Int'l Airport waiting for my Hannah to disembark from her plane. She was one of the first people off the plane thanks to a very helpful stewardess, and her eyes lit up as she came into the terminal and saw me there.

"Hello, Sir."

"Hello, my sweet." I leaned down to kiss her. Then we left to get her suitcases. She was beaming as we went through the terminal to baggage claim.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

That was about a year ago now, and since then we have been deliriously happy. Our home is just that now - a home for both of us. Instead of dreading to come back to my lonely condo, I can hardly wait to come home to my Hannah. And she has the happy homemaker life she had always dreamed of as well.

I proposed to her, and she accepted about six months after we started living together. I know that seems a little soon to most people, but we knew we were meant for each other long before that. We were married about two months ago, and she was the most beautiful bride I could have dreamed of.

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments