Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E008: Emma’s appointment

"A new world opens for Emma as she finds herself blossoming under proper tutorage."

11
14 Comments 14
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Emma smoothed the dress over her hips and felt a rush of excitement from doing it.  Immediately she felt guilty that she had done something which she enjoyed without the Professor’s permission. 

She hadn’t meant to, so she hoped it was a misdemeanor, and not something she needed to report. 

She looked at the clock and realized the morning was slipping away and she did need to get to this appointment right away.  Coming down her stairs she did feel a little shaky on the high heels but by the time she got to the bottom of the steps she had steadied herself.

Driving to the salon she wondered what was ahead for her.  Donald had been vague in his outline of what was to happen, but she knew whatever it was she would submit herself to it, for him. 

Arriving at the place she had been directed to she parked, went into the waiting room, and up to the receptionist.  She gave her name in not much more than a whisper.  There were all these other people here and did she really want any of them to know who she was?

But, the receptionist was so loud in her response saying she was expected, and they would be ready for her in just a minute or two.  Emma cringed as she took a seat to wait.  Someone came into the lobby and announced her name.  Thank goodness it was only her first name.  The woman told Emma to come with her.

Emma was taken to a room with a table in the middle of it. It had stirrups at the end, like her GYN’s office really.  A couple of chairs, a counter with all sorts of strange things on it, and cabinets above and below it.

On the table was a large cloth sheet. Emma’s guide told her to undress completely, and then get on the table on her back.  The sheet was to cover herself with. 

The room was shaded and dimly lit.  There were some candles around the room burning, giving off a different but enjoyable scent. 

Left alone, she went to the chair and slowly lifted her dress off her, enjoying feeling the softness of the fabric run over her body.  Then she unhooked her beautiful new bra and laid it on the dress, then she slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them, and her shoes. 

She climbed on the table, laid how instructed, her head on a small pillow, and placed the sheet over her, just from her knees to above her breasts.

She did not have to wait long.  There was a small knock at the door, and it opened and a small beautiful woman walked in. 

“Hello Emma, I am Sasha and I will be taking care of you today.  I have the instructions sent as to what is to be done. Please believe me, I will be careful with you and not hurt you too much.  I promise.” 

There was a nervous look on Emma’s face as she just nodded her head. 

“We will start with your legs first.”

Sasha lifted the sheet up Emma’s legs, just covering her crotch. 

She brought over a pot of wax and began to spread it on Emma’s calves.  Then over her knees and all over her thighs, lifting each leg to get the backsides.  The warm wax felt nice, and how Sasha applied it was so soothing. 

But did Sasha really have to go so high up, especially on her inner thighs? Emma was not that hairy, especially up that high. 

Emma’s laid there as the wax cooled just a little. Then the pain did begin. 

Sasha gently pressed small strips of cloth against her calves first and then ripped it away taking all the hair on her legs with it.  Then the same to each thigh.  Oh, when Sasha got to the inner thigh so high up the rip-away did hurt a good bit.  But she was so thorough – she even waxed some places again, and a second rip. 

Sasha seemed to be a perfectionist.  Leaning close to Emma she looked for any stray hairs, then lifted her legs again to inspect the back. 

Sasha had Emma roll over on her stomach and lifted the sheet up to her back, exposing Emma’s ass.  She turned the stirrups and placed Emma’s feet in them, which made her spread wide open.  Emma blushed brightly, as she felt Sasha’s gloved fingers spread her cheeks and begin to apply wax along her crack and gently around her back hole. 

“You do not have much hair here Emma, not like some people, but my instructions are to clean this well also.”

And rip, it was pulled along the crack, then another cloth was pressed firmly around her hole and ripped away there. 

At that, though she had been trying to be still and not make a sound at each rip, this one was a bit much and Emma cried out.  

Sasha then quickly poured some warm oil down her crack and softly rubbed it in up and down her crack, and then circled her hole.  That did feel rather nice. 

Then the oil was dripped down over her cheeks, thighs, and calves and Sasha worked it in well all down her backside, almost like a massage as she did.  Sasha lifted Emma’s feet out of the stirrups and quietly told her to roll over.  Holding the sheet up for her, Emma did.  Sasha placed the sheet back over Emma again, just barely covering her as she rubbed oil onto the fronts of Emma’s legs.

She then continued to oil up Emma’s arms, which she raised over Emma’s head, telling her to hold her hands together there.  Sasha then returned with the warm wax and applied it to each of Emma’s armpits.  And then rip, rip, rip cleared all the hair away there.  Followed by the oil. 

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

Sasha took her time over it all, and while there was the pain of the hair being pulled out, the soothing feel of the oil rubbed in after was so delightful.  Emma began to feel a little wetness between her legs.

Oh my, she thought, and blushed a little more.  Sasha’s touch was so nice, but it felt business-like, not like the truly arousing way Donald had touched her. 

Sasha went to the foot of the table and again placed Emma’s feet in the stirrup and spread them apart.  She came and placed a cylinder pillow under Emma’s back, lifting her, and when Sasha lifted the sheet up above Emma’s stomach, her crotch was spread wide and raised up high. 

Again, all that Emma could do was to blush more.

Sasha brought out a comb and barber’s scissors, and began at the top of her mons to comb the hairs up and then clip them.  She did this for a few minutes, then went to the wall and pressed a bell.

Seconds later another woman entered the room and stood at the other side of the table, looking down on Emma’s privates. She took the comb from Sasha and began to hold it close to Emma’s skin as Sasha held strands of her mons hair in her fingers, pulling them up, and then clipping so close against the comb.  There was hardly even a shadow of hair left when she finished.  And Sasha would bend so close to inspect her work, to make sure she got every hair.  Emma could feel her breath blow gently across her slit. 

When the mons was shorn the other woman left, and Sasha scooted Emma down the table, the pillow going with her.  Emma’s legs are now bent and spread so wide, almost to the end of the table, her now dripping slit so exposed. 

Sasha moved a stool to sit in front of Emma’s pussy.  Seeing Emma's condition, Sasha quietly chuckled. 

Sasha brought a warm wet cloth to Emma’s pussy and wiped her lightly to clear the path.  Emma then felt her pulling at hairs on her outer and inner lips and clipping them short.  Again as Sasha worked away, her head so close, her breath continued to waft over Emma’s pussy. 

During this what seemed like an eternity, Sasha several times had to run the wet cloth up and down Emma’s slit to clear the dripping.  Finally, when Sasha was satisfied that all the hairs had been clipped, she rubbed some of the warm oil all over where she had trimmed. 

When Sasha had finished her massaging, she pressed the wet cloth up into Emma’s vag a bit to clean that up for her too.  She finished and helped Emma back up on the table, removing the pillow and then covering her again.  Sasha leaned to Emma’s ear and whispered, “My, my, my you are going to make someone very happy if you can make yourself that wet so easily.” 

Emma turned bright red, but inside she was excited to hear this.  She had never felt this wetness between her legs until a few days ago, and now, it seemed like once the dam was burst, it just kept gushing out.

Sasha helped Emma stand from the table, the sheet dropping away.  Sasha held a mirror over Emma’s clean mons and cunt for Emma to see her now bareness, showing everything. 

It did make Emma smile slightly. 

Sasha then helped her into a short robe and told Emma that her clothes would be fine here, as she was going into another room for a manicure and pedicure.

As she followed Sasha down the hall, Emma hoped that she was not exposed as the robe felt so short and she could feel a breeze up her legs and over her shorn pussy. 

In another room, she was sat on a large vibrating pedicure chair.  Her feet were put into warm water to soak.  She did feel like she was flashing everyone in the room with her legs spread in the tub.  Sasha saw the distress on Emma’s face, and placed a towel over her lap, covering her for the most part.

Another woman came and sat in front of her, and began to work on Emma’s feet, while a second woman began on her fingernails.  The entire process took about an hour.  When finished she had a pale shade of rose on perfectly shaped fingernails and toenails. 

Emma was led back to the room where her clothes were and told to go ahead and get dressed.  As she lifted the silk and lace panties up over her clipped pussy the sensation of them rubbing against her tender skin, with no covering, made Emma drip more.  She hurried with her bra, shoes, and dress, and went back to the desk in the reception room.  When she asked how much she owed, the woman smiled and told her it had already been taken care of.

Emma went straight home.

Now, not to forget about Donald during all of this. 

He was lecturing to his class at the time, but image after image of what was being done to his Emma kept flashing through his mind.  Several times he lost his place and had to compose himself before continuing.  And he did stay and cling behind the podium the whole class for fear someone would see the rise in his pants as these thoughts continued. 

He actually abruptly ended the class early, sending everyone on their way.  Thankfully for once, no one came up with questions.  When composed he went to his office where he could fully enjoy himself behind the locked door as he visualized each step of Emma’s appointment.

He had just climaxed and was cleaning himself when his phone rang. 

The salon calling as he had requested, to tell him that Emma had just left.  He would give her about an hour to get home and settled and then…

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments