Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E021: Sunday morning

"Emma and Professor Donald just spend a little time together reviewing some of her lessons."

6
7 Comments 7
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Donald had every intention of leaving Emma’s bed as soon as he knew she was asleep, but her soft breathing as she began to doze lulled him to sleep too.  His hand on her close-clipped mons and his cock between her legs just made him so content that it just happened.

When morning comes and he awakes he is a little annoyed with himself, but it feels so right sleep with Emma like this. He realizes that this is the first night he has ever sleep the entire night with someone.  He always leaves to sleep alone.  And feeling his cock hard as it still lays between her legs just makes him realize what a unique and thrilling experience this is for him.

Emma is taking him to new levels he never imagined for himself. ‘How can this be?’

Emma begins to stir and starts to turn towards him.  He tells her in a husky voice, no don’t, stay as you are.  He reaches down and runs his fingers up and down her silt and is amazed that she is soaking already, from in her sleep.

He rubs the head of his hard cock up and down to moisten it and then guides it into Emma’s vagina.  She groans in joy feeling him in her again.  She bends at her waist just a bit so he can get all in her from this position.  Donald takes it slow as he strokes his cock in and out of her.  This morning is just pure bliss in slow and steady motion. 

Emma understands and enjoys this slow ride to paradise.  She is throbbing hard by his fifth thrust into her.  And the spasms of her cunt begin shortly after.  Feeling her hold on to him at each gentle thrust is such a wonderful way to wake up.  They just slowly play this out, taking their time, there is no rush now.  They go on this way for over twenty minutes until her clenching gets tighter and tighter on him and he knows she is not far from coming.  He grabs around her waist and begins going faster and harder against her.  She wails in delight and cums in a minute.  Donald is not long behind her, only a few thrusts more and she feels him unload in her. 

Yes, such an excellent way to start the day.  

Donald keeps his arms around her waist as he pulls her to him.  He deeply breathes in the scent of her hair, her neck as he kisses her over all of them.  Even nibbling a bit on her ear.  Yes, his mark is still there on her.

‘What is coming over him?’  But he cannot stop himself.  ‘Yes, she will be his to control and teach, but he will pamper her properly also.  This changes nothing, she will be his sex slave, his sub, his pet, his everything. Wait, what? His everything?’  Donald shakes his head to clear it.

“Bab.. Emma, would you like to have breakfast in bed, or would you like to sit on your special chair in the kitchen while we eat?” 

‘Did he almost call her Baby, out loud?  Get control of yourself, Donald.’

Emma is a bit torn.  She loved being fed by him in bed yesterday morning and so wants to have that again.  But on the other hand, the chance to sit on the plug again draws her.  After last night’s tongue play there, many of the feelings from earlier yesterday in the kitchen overwhelm her.

She decides to be bold and see what happens.  The worst would be over his knee, and she does so enjoy that too.

“I would like to eat in the kitchen this morning Sir, but I did so like you feeding me my breakfast yesterday.  I am not sure which I should choose.”

Donald chuckles behind her and raises his hand and squeezes her breasts and nipples. 

“Okay, young lady, since you were such a good and star pupil yesterday, today you may have both.  We will eat in the kitchen and I will feed you your breakfast.  I guess we will only need one plate between us this morning.” 

Donald moves to get up but slaps her ass cheek as he does.

“Now go get a shower and be in the kitchen in a half hour.  I will be really nice to you today and call out when twenty minutes are up, and at twenty-five, so you can try to be on time.  The clock for the bathroom I will get for you tomorrow.”

Emma scurries to the shower, and Donald goes to his and quickly showers and shaves.  He is in the kitchen getting eggs, bacon and toast ready in ten minutes.  Meanwhile, Emma is hurrying too.  Today she will not be late, she tells herself.

When Donald calls out twenty minutes she is just finishing her hair.  And makeup will just be minimal today until she knows what is ahead for the day. 

Donald contemplates as he makes the food, and as it is warming, he goes and exchanges the plug on her chair with a slightly larger one.  He is astonished that she said so readily that she would like to eat in the kitchen, knowing what it involves. Yes, every minute she amazes him more and more.  He does need to get a handle on this so they can move through this properly and without compromises.

As he starts to call out twenty-five minutes to Emma, she appears in the doorway.  So lovely, flushed all over from her hot shower, and she did put on just the right makeup for this morning.  And her hair, he held himself back from reaching for her and running his hands through it.  And her standing there so comfortably naked.  Did it only take her a day to understand the freeness of being like this?

He seems to forget that she spent almost two days naked during her punishment time, and is realizing how wonderful being unencumbered by clothes is.  And here now, with his benevolent gazes on her, her confidence of being undressed is becoming her preferred state.

He has her bend over the table some so he can lube her hole, and apply a good bit to the plug also, and then helps her take her seat.  She hesitates just a little as she feels the bigger plug enter her.  Once her sphincter relaxes and accepts this new entry she slides down on her seat. 

She smiles at him and then thinks how she would love after breakfast if he would finger her there like he did yesterday.  As she looks out on the street in front of her, she decides that she is going to pretend to herself that people can see what is happening to her from the sidewalk, if he does do it for her again.  She blushes at the deviant thoughts she is having.

Donald, bringing the plate to the table just then sees her blushing, and as he sits down, he asks her to tell him what she is thinking.  She hesitates to ponder how to say it.  He lifts the first forkful of eggs to her mouth to give her time to compose herself and what she wants to say.

Her mouth now empty, she stammers out what she was imaging.  He grins at her and feeds her another forkful and takes one for himself.  Now this, them sharing the same fork as he feeds her makes her drip even more.

“So, Emma, you are saying you want me to finger fuck your ass again after breakfast?”

In those terms is sound rather crude, but yes that is what she really wants.  “Only if you would like to sir,” she replies.

Emma is going to be the death of him, her wanting more and more, but leaving it up to him to decide if she should enjoy a pleasure.

Then she tips him over the edge and his prick grows hard.  “Well, there is also that I want to imagine that the people on the street can see you doing it to me like I thought yesterday.”

Are there no limits to how far Emma will go to please him?  Never in all the experiments and studies he and his colleagues have done has anyone been this readily willing to go to outer fringes with such ease and abandonment as Emma is now.  What has he created?  The perfect servitude woman.

Donald does not say yes or no and continues to feed her and him.

Suddenly he feels her toes and sole press against his hard cock.  She has lifted her leg and now pressing against him like last night.  He didn’t want her to know yet how hard he is from her request, but it does not matter with the feel of her pressing so nicely on him.  And with no clothes directly on the target.

He reaches down with the hand not feeding them and caresses her foot as she presses in and out.  He lifts his leg and presses his foot into her cunt and wiggles his toes.  She giggles with excitement and reaches down to caress his foot in return.  She actually occasionally pushes against it so there is more pressure on her clit.

And so, they continue through their breakfast, now in no hurry for it to end with this lovely foot play between them.

When they are finally done, Donald lowers his leg as he lifts Emma’s off him and to the floor.  He stands and picks up the plate and carries it to the sink.  He comes back to the table and helps Emma rise off the plug.

“Emma, bend over the table and wait.”

She does immediately.  Her heart is pulsing so hard as she spreads her legs to wait for what is to come.

And she waits.  Donald seems to be taking some time.  She doesn’t hear him moving behind her as she looks out the window, and as someone walks by with their dog she imagines they have a full few of her bend over the table, her ass in the air, waiting.  She feels herself dripping down her thigh.

SilvanaPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaPink

Her hole is rather open right now from the plug, but she likes the thrill she feels as she remembers all that happened yesterday.  She finally hears Donald come up beside her.  She hears the lube being placed on the table and then his latex-gloved hands rubbing over and over her cheeks.

‘Oh yes, this is going to happen again.  Every time she came yesterday was exhilarating, but the three, or was it four, times she came over this table as Donald pressed up into her had been spine-tingling. Oh, let it be that same way once again.’

Donald picks up the tube of lube and wets his fingers thinking how he cannot believe Emma is so willing for this to happen to her again.  He runs his oiled finger up and down her crack spread out in front of him and then thrusts the first finger in her.  Her time on the plug makes her open and accepting. 

He pulls his finger out and thrusts two in her.  She lets out a low moan.

Dare he?  He pulls out a third time and as he thrusts back in it is now three fingers entering her asshole.  She cries out.  Is it in pain or pleasure?  But her cries of “yes, yes, yes” seems to answer which one it is for her.

Donald sees her lift her head to see if anyone is going by.  He smiles at her now exhibition desire, but raises his other hand and spanks her cheek, then the other.

“Emma behave yourself.  Do not get carried away.” 

She moans giddily from his spanks, adding so much to what he is doing ramming her ass with his fingers.  Just to feel another spank she lifts her head again.

Donald cannot believe she is disobeying him and spanks her several times on each cheek and he thrust deeper and deeper into her.  It is only when she groans in ecstasy that he realizes she is playing him.  She wants to be spanked too.

This is too much for him to comprehend.  What has he created?  To be willing, and liking this much at the same time?  And to maneuver him to do to her what she really wants?  A balance between them needs to be reestablished where he is completely in control.  And quickly.

He spanks each cheek a few more times and then takes his fingers out of her asshole. 

“Emma, go and stand in the corner of your room until I come for you.  Your behavior is totally unacceptable.”

Tears in her eyes from this harsh statement, she stands, looks pleading at him for a moment, then heads to her room, and her corner.  There, even without Donald there to see, she presses her nose against the corner and clasps her hands behind her neck.

She feels frustrated as she was so close to cumming before Donald admonishment, but somehow, she does realize she has stepped over the limits.

Standing there for what seems like hours, tears running down her cheeks, her ass sore from what happened, but not happen, all she can think is that Donald will take one of her precious pearls away.  She just cries and cries.

Donald really only made her stand in the corner for about forty-five minutes, but to Emma, it felt like a lifetime.  Worrying through her tears that Donald will cast her off, give all the lovely dresses and things to someone much worthier.  She is heartbroken.  She just cannot stop the tears from falling.

And then, he is behind her, and she feels another cloth handkerchief drying her tears.  Donald turns her around and holds the chief to her nose so she can blow. 

“Emma do not ever again taunt me the way you just did.  I am the one who decides what will happen, and you edging me toward your will is not acceptable.”

The remorse running through Emma right now all she can do is nod her head before she lowers it as tears begin once again to form in her eyes. 

“Oh, sir, I am so sorry, I do not want to overstep my place.  Whatever you decide or want I will do.”

Hearing her quivering voice is enough for Donald.  He will not press this much more.  He got immense pleasure out of the after-breakfast fun himself.  ‘Imagine, she lets me finger fuck her ass as she is spanked.  And crying out over and over is such a thrilling way.’

But she must never know this.

He rubs her pinked backside and tells her to go clean up, and then bring her book to the living room.  He walks out of the room.

Emma turns to go into the bathroom, but as she does she notices that the room has been cleaned, and new sheets on the bed.  Another shade of the rainbow.

‘How many sheets does Donald have?  And how did this happen?  I knows he was not in the room while I was in the corner.  I would have heard him.  And they weren’t change when I went to the kitchen.  And he never left me long enough until he sent me to the corner.’

Emma ponders things and wonders.  She picks up her book and hurries to the living room.  It is now about ten a.m.

Donald stand from the couch he is sitting on as she enters.

Now the living room is rather large, there was the rather empty part near the front door, where Emma’s mark is to stand on.  There are only a couple of straight back chairs and chests against the wall in the part.  But further back there is a couch, at an angle making a corner triangle.  It partly faces a fireplace on one side and a flat screen television on the other.  From the couch you can watch either easily.  The leather couch is very deep.  Two people could lay side by side on it with no trouble. There are three big pillows on each end to lean against, so the couch is longer than it appears.  There are end tables and a coffee table in front of it.

He sits her on the couch and tells her to read more of her book quietly.  She tries to with all her concentration, but her eyes follow him as he moves around the room.

Finally, with a tablet in hand, he sits on the other end of the couch and opens it to begin reading.  His back is against his pillowed armrest facing her.  She moves so to be sitting against her armrest and facing him.

At first, her legs are tucked in, cross-legged.  But as she reads more and more she stretches them out and opens more and more.

Understand, she is not trying to entice Donald, it is just from these stories she is reading that she feels the need to expose herself more.  Though as she stretches her legs out, they do rather land on the top of Donald’s legs and thighs. 

She glances as she realizes what she has done, and just sees him reading.  She returns to her book.  A few minutes later she feels his hand massaging her foot.  Shudders run through her at his touch.  She does not move, just enjoys the experience, engulfed once again in the rushes Donald can so easily cause to run through her.

When he lifts her foot and presses it against his crotch she gasps a little.  She begins the pressing and toe tickling as she had done at breakfast.  Then she feels his foot in her crotch searching for her slit.  His big toe finds it and runs up and down it, getting a thorough wetting.

They both lean back against their respective couch arms and sigh deeply over this mutual, but so different, touching.

They both try to continue reading but this foot play between them is arousing them both so much. Donald sits up and brings her to his lap facing him.  He lifts her up on him, and she slides down onto his cock so wet and ready.  Her knees on each side of him, her hands bracing herself against the back of the couch, he lifts her hips up and down on him until she gets the rhythm and bounces on him herself.

His hands remain on her hips caressing her sides as they bounce to climax.  Once again Emma screams out as she cums just seconds before Donald unloads in her.  Their timing together is excellent.

And how she milks the final juices from him after and she puts her arms around his neck and kisses him.  They stay in this position for a good while, his arms hugging her as she lays her head on his chest.  He feel her firm boobs pressing against his upper stomach, and though now flaccid, he does not pull out of her.  It just feels so warm and nice here to leave yet.

Emma begins to whisper to him.

“Sir, I saw what you did last night to the back of my neck.  Thank you.  I like you leaving your mark on me.  Whenever you want.”

“And I am sorry sir for overstepping at breakfast.  Something just came over me and I got carried away.  I would never want to try to be in control with you.  You are the one who must control me.  And I think from the last hours and how I feel now, I might need a lot of control and discipline to stay in line.”

Thank goodness Emma has her head down on his chest as she tells him this, so she cannot see the astonishment on Donald’s face from what she had just said. He is not even sure how to reply.  He clears his throat a few times before he does.

“Emma, I will leave my mark on you in many ways over time.  Just so you know who is in control of you.  And I do realize I have released something in you.  More than I imagined would happen this fast.  So yes, you will have to be corralled and, shall we say, dominated, to keep you in check as you learn and earn your pearls.  When you have, I hope then we will reach a total understanding between us.”

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments