Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E029: A busy Thursday

"Looking further into Emma's parents story"

5
7 Comments 7
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"I am sorry this has taken a while to continue. I am back now, and working on several new chapters of Emma's tale. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you continue to enjoy."

Thursday morning Emma wakes and feels her necklace.  Thirteen pearls she has earned for learning to expand her sexual horizons and open to the new and wonderful world she finds herself now in.  She pulls on the heart loop a little remembering its part in the tingling of her nipples and clit yesterday.

That too is something new and exciting to feel.

She rolls to face Donald as she hears him awakening.  He opens this eyes to see her just inches from him smiling so tenderly at him.  Despite himself, all he can do to that lovely vision is lean and kiss her as he pulls her close into his arms.

“Good morning, Emma, did you sleep well?” he asks after their kisses end, for now.

“Oh, yes, Sir, I had such lovely dreams and you seemed to be in all of them.” Emma blushes as she realizes what she is confessing.

They lie like this and just chat about the day ahead.  Emma tells him about the people coming to put in the garage door, pick up all the clothes she had bagged for charity, and the auction house to give her an appraisal of much of the furniture.

“It all seems so antiquated now, and I want to do something new and exciting,” she explains to Donald.  “I’m not going to rush anything but just thought I would get an idea of their value.  My mother always told me they were family heirlooms.”

Donald just smiles at her new enthusiasm for changing her lifestyle now as she blooms herself.  He tells her that it sounds like a fine idea, but yes, she should not rush things.

Hugging her again, Donald says, “It sounds like you have a very busy day ahead of you, so it might interrupt you to come here this afternoon.”

Emma starts to promise that she would make sure she could.  But Donald puts her fingers to her lips to hush her and continues, “What I meant was that perhaps I should come to your house this afternoon.  I would like to see where you have been living all these years.”

The grin that spreads on Emma’s face is infectious, she flings her arms around Donald’s neck and tells him she would truly love for him to come to her house.  He laughs and tells her he guesses they need to get her ready for her day ahead.

They shower together for the first time, Donald taking his time soaping her up all over and then washes her hair before having her stand under the warm spray to rinse.  She returns the favor and he enjoys the feeling of her soft fingers running all over his body.  And when he leans his head, so she can wash his hair, how she massages his scalp as she does so begins to harden him.

But they both have busy days ahead of them before they can play again.

Dried, hair styled and makeup for Emma, they return to her room where he dresses her in soft white silk underwear and bra, just thigh highs today in black silk, then he puts a soft cotton white top on her, and form-fitting black pants.

This is the first for her wearing pants with him.  The truth is Donald does prefer her in dresses, so he can get to her readily when he desires, but what she has outlined for her day he feels that pants are the better alternative.

Plus, with all those men around working today he doesn’t want to give too much of an indication of her new sexuality.  A hint perhaps, but nothing more.

Donald throws on some shorts and a top and walks her to her car, telling her that he will bring her suitcase when he comes around four p.m.

After a kiss at her car door, and another little swat at her ass, which she is becoming to look forward to when she parts with him, she gets in her car and heads home.  She does stop at the store along her way and buys some pork chops and delicacies, along with some wine and scotch, to make a dinner for him fitting of her formal dining room.

She is home in time to put things away and start some things simmering for the evening meal when the garage door installers arrive, followed soon by those picking up the charity things.  She is busy all morning with them along with sorting through some more things, setting the table with the best china for her and Donald’s dinner, and checking on her preparations.

At one o’clock the appraiser arrives, and she can tell he is impressed by what she shows him.  The look on his face when he sees the dining room, and especially the exquisite china, which he knows the value of, lets Emma know that he is interested in what she might offer. He is there for over an hour and promises her an estimate and offer by the beginning of next week.  After they are all gone, she hurries to finish fixing the meal, only to be interrupted by the arrival of the bank president around three-thirty. 

Emma really did not want to deal with him then, but he did bring exciting news about the special one-hundred-dollar bills.  The valuation found that instead of the five-thousand of the face value of the fifty bills, they were worth one-thousand to three-thousand dollars each.  All totaled it added another $100,000 to her mother’s piggy bank.  Those fifty bills were equal to the other one-thousand bills, giving her bank account from her mother’s diligence of $200,000.

All horded by her mother.  She just smiled thinking how much her father must have loved her mother and what they did together to give her such prizes.  She also wondered if her father knew she never spent a single one of them?

In a way, Emma is a little annoyed with her mother to not have invested them thinking about the compounded value they might have had.  But then chuckles when she realizes that is her banker father’s voice saying this.

She signs the sales release to sell the currency and tries to speed him on his way.  But he keeps chatting her up as she worries about Donald’s impending arrival.  And then the President surprises her by asking her out to dinner. 

Emma stammers and makes excuses that she is not really available at this time.  The bank president looks at her with curiosity as she presses him to the door telling him good-bye.  Once he is gone, Emma hurries to finish getting ready for Donald’s arrival.

oOo

Donald’s day is spent much differently. 

After seeing Emma on her way, he goes to his study to document the recent events and observations of his time with his Subject Z.  But after documenting the part about her mother’s diary his mind begins to wander, and he wonders what the next entry will reveal about this very interesting and arousing union between Emma’s parents.

He goes and gets the diary and leaning back in his chair he begins to read.

Friday, April 26, 1974

Until today it has been a pretty uneventful week since Edward and I made plans for our upcoming wedding.  I have left it to our mothers to hash out all the details for the wedding and reception.  Somehow, they already have a venue, sent invitations, and gifts have begun to arrive.  I don’t want to even think about how many people they have invited.

My best friend, Connie, who will be my matron of honor, went with me shopping for a wedding gown. Her husband, Tom, will be Edward’s best man.  They are the couple who brought Edward and me together, so it is right and proper they are our witnesses.

We found a simple dress for me, not really a wedding gown, but in white, and she found a similar dress in rose for her to wear.  As I watched her try it on all I could think was it was close to the color of my ass cheeks when Edward has spanked me.  Just the thought of that ran shivers through me.  It just seemed so spot-on. 

AlisaBerg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaBerg

That all done, today when Edward told me he was taking the afternoon off to show me something I was so excited.  He arrived about one o’clock for me.  We went for a nice, leisurely lunch, and then shit hit the fan.

I behaved so badly and deserved all that resulted from it.

It started well.  Edward told me that he had found a house for us and wanted me to see.  What he hadn’t mentioned was he had already bought it and had furniture delivered.

He drove us to the house, which from outside was very nice and in a lovely neighborhood.  I could imagine living here.  But then we went inside.

Inside I was assaulted by all this old, dark, heavy furniture all around the downstairs.  I went ballistic.  This was not what I wanted my home to look like.  And I started to vocalize this strongly.  Edward let me rant for a bit and then told me firmly.

“Charlotte, this is my grandparents’ furniture and it is very valuable and sturdy.  We will use this as it is an heirloom from them, to remember them by.  Plus, it is good long-lasting furniture.  I will hear nothing more about it.  This is to be our home.”

I couldn’t help myself, I just kept complaining, moving almost to a tantrum about this was not what I wanted.  I have envisioned our house all modern and in contemporary colors and patterns.  Edward let me continue my outburst for a bit more before he went over to the sideboard in the dining room and took something from the top drawer.

He came back to me, and taking my arm moved me to the couch and pulled me over his lap. 

He did it so methodically that I didn’t even realize at first what was happening.  My dress was raised, and my pantyhose and panties pulled down to my knees.  I felt the first spank with his hand on my ass cheeks.

I gasped as he spanked me over and over, not letting up at all.  And not saying anything.  Yet. 

Edward picked up the pace with his hand, going back and forth over each of my cheeks, around and around spanking every inch of them and my back thighs.  I cried and kicked and wiggled as he held me firm with his left hand on my back.

It was only after twenty or so spanks and I was crying saying I was sorry for acting bratty that Edward spoke, as he continued to alternate between spanking me and rubbing my ass.

“Charlotte, you have to accept the things I decide for us, you said you want to be a perfect wife for me, but when I show you this gift of a home I have made for us you argue and say you want something different.  That is not going to happen.  This is going to be our home and you are going to come to love it.  Though I wish you did as soon as you saw it.”

“I’m sorry Edward, I will come to like it as it is what you wish for us,” I cried with tears running down my face.  But then I felt the drippings down my thigh too, and the rush that ran over me when he spanked me.  I wiggled more to try to satisfy the throbbing in my cunt.

“I think you need to learn a little more,” Edward said as I feel something rubbing across my ass cheeks.

“This is the leather paddle I got to use on you to help you improve yourself.  I will use it when you get so out of hand like you just did now,” he told me.

And I felt the first spank of the leather face on my right cheek.  It burned but felt so good at the same time.  It was followed quickly by one on my left cheek, and then back and forth for about ten minutes as I dripped and cried, tears of moisture ran from my eyes and vag.

Only when he felt I had learned my lesson and knew I was on the verge of cumming, did Edward stop and turn me to sit on his lap. 

“Come Charlotte, let me show you our marriage bed,” Edward said as he picked me up in his arms and carried me upstairs to our room.

The furniture there was just as imposing, but I said nothing as he laid me on the bed and undressed me.  Naked, with a red ass stinging, he had me stand and I slowly and carefully underdressed him.  As each time before I was in awe of his beautiful body, knowing that while I was now his, in the same way, he was now mine

He turned me then and had me climb up on the bed on my knees.  My freshly spanked fanny shining at him.  He spread my legs apart, ran his fingers up and down my dripping slit wetting them.  He took some of my juices and rub them on the tip of his glans, and then from behind pressed into my vagina deep and hard. 

Oh, I felt him from this position enter me.  I cried out in surprise and delight.

Holding my hips as I knelt on my arms Edward began to press in and out of me over and over.  It was not long before the sides of my pleasure cave were clenching against him as I throbbed with glee.  He held himself in me as I clench, and then back out of me to ram in deeply once again as he felt my walls grip him again and again.

I felt sweat dripping off his chest onto my back, and I know I had a glow over me from our endeavor also.  We went on and on like this.  I did not want it to stop and I can tell Edward didn’t either.  He pulled himself almost out of me panting and held himself there for a minute.   

I realized he was pacing himself, so we could go even longer.  And yes, soon he was back ramming into me.

He moved his hand from my hip and began to run his finger around my clit until I was whining and begging for more.  He just chuckled at me and leaned and kissed the back of my neck.

Then it happens, neither of us could hold out anymore.  He rose some, and thrust four times quickly, fully, into me and we both let out a scream of ecstasy and came together.  I felt his sperm rushing up into me, filling my cunt with his cream. 

I was dripping so hard myself, it was running down both our thighs.  I dropped to the bed exhausted and Edward was on top of my back.  We both gasped for breath together.  

After a moment, he rolled some and pulled me so he could hold me in his arms, my back to his chest.  We just softly sighed and collected ourselves as he licked and kissed my neck.

Later, when we had dressed again and left our home, for now, I saw that again there was a new one-hundred-dollar bill in my purse.  I must start to think of where I can keep these.

Each time with Edward is even better than the last.  I can’t wait until we are living together all the time.

 

Donald finishes reading this entry and his mind begins to whirl. 

So, Emma’s mother never liked that furniture really, but was so willing to accept the decree of Edward, her husband, over her.  Her lust for their sexual interaction and the feel of his hand or paddle on her drove her to a state that she was accepting of whatever he expected of her.

Could Emma fall far from her maternal tree?

She is so willing and eager to try each new thing.  Is it something genetic in her, or after denying herself such pleasures for so much of her life, is Emma just now realizing the cardinal joy she can experience?

Donald looks at the time, and sees the afternoon is passing, so he quickly adds a bit more to his study noting these concepts and then hurries to change and pack Emma’s suitcase to take with him.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments