Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feeding Her Flock

"Mary's little lamb is hungry for a creampie, fulfilling Kayla's fantasy."

18
8 Comments 8
11.6k Views 11.6k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Robert put the car in park when they arrived at Mary’s huge suburban home.  Excited and aroused, Kayla was ready for her next sexual adventure, and she wondered if Robert might be part of that.

“Will you be staying?” she asked the handsome Uber driver.

“No, Mistress Kayla,” he answered.  “I am serving penance.”

“Oh?” she asked.  “Did you come without permission?”

“Yes, Mistress Kayla.”

“Are you..?” she trailed off and glanced in the direction of his crotch.

He answered, “Yes, Mistress Kayla.”  As soon as he said it, he went to work on the fastenings of his pants.  Kayla leaned into the front of the car as he parted his zipper into a V.

The panties he was wearing were pink, frilly, and so very feminine.  Seeing them with the significant bulge of his cock beneath caused her to shiver.  What’s more, she knew that the first element of his punishment would have been to lick up all the cum he had spurted without permission, and she could almost see it in her mind’s eye.  She couldn’t resist, and reached out to run her fingers over the cotton.  His cock immediately began to swell.

“They’re very pretty,” she said.

“Thank you, Mistress Kayla.”

“I hope Mistress Mary will let you come play soon.”

“I would like that, Mistress Kayla.”

She gave his swelling erection a final pat, and then sat back to climb out of the car.  The interaction left her feeling empowered, as well as aroused.  Already riding high, she strutted up the walk toward the front door.  It opened as she approached to reveal Mary waiting with a wide smile.

“I’m so glad you decided to come, darling,” Mary said as she stepped aside, letting the younger woman in.  She then glanced at the diamond studded shepherd’s crook around the blonde’s neck and asked, “You like your gift?”

Kayla touched her fingers to the necklace’s charm and said, “I love it.”

Mary closed the door, and their eyes met.  Without a word passing between them, they stepped together, embraced, and engaged in a long, passionate kiss.

The brunette caressed Kayla’s cheek when their lips parted and she said, “I have another gift for you that I think will please you.  Would you like to see?”

Kayla nodded enthusiastically.

Mary took the younger woman’s hand and led her to the stairs.  At the top, they turned left instead of right, moving away from the door to Mary’s bedroom.  A few steps down the hall, the brunette opened a door, and gestured for Kayla to look inside.

A large, low table stood in the center of the room.  Atop it was a gorgeous man, more than six feet tall, held in an X position with coils of red rope tied around his limbs.

“This is my little lamb, Gregory,” Mary revealed.

Kayla’s eyes roved over him.  He was anything but little.  Gregory had a sculpted, muscular body.  His smooth-shaven, broad chest, six-pack abs, and V line were impressive enough, but they all seemed to be pointing to the feature that caught her gaze and held it.  His cock was huge.  She guessed it was closer to ten inches than nine, but more important, it was thick.  A shiver rippled through her as she thought about it stretching her pussy.

Her feet were moving before her brain caught up, carrying her into the room.  Two sets of heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she and Mary moved to the side of the table.  He was bound at the wrists, thighs, and ankles, holding him firmly in place on the cushioned pad set upon the table.  He was blindfolded, but that didn’t stop his cock from twitching as he heard them approach.

Mary ran her fingers through his short, brown hair, and then down his devastatingly handsome face, which was adorned with a close-cropped beard and mustache.  She said, “Tell Mistress Kayla your safe word, my little lamb.”

“My safe word is antipode, Mistress Kayla,” he said in a deep, resonant voice.

“And show Mistress Kayla your hand signal, in the event you are unable to say your safe word,” Mary prompted.

Gregory curled his pointer and middle fingers down, trapping them with his thumbs, leaving the other fingers pointing upward and spread into a V.

Mary went to work on the buttons of her top, which Kayla noticed out of the corner of her eye while she drank in the sight of the prime specimen of manhood in front of her.  Still admiring him, Kayla began to undress as well.

“A safe word is a sacred bond between a shepherdess and her flock,” Mary explained.  “It must always be respected – immediately – and never held against your lamb.  A good shepherdess will never hear it, because she will push her lamb’s boundaries carefully, learning their limits.”

“I understand,” Kayla responded.

Mary continued, “Your decision to join me is still in your hands.  Today, you can begin to explore your own limits.”

Glancing at his huge, twitching cock, Kayla knew it was certainly going to push her limits.

Following the older woman’s lead, Kayla deposited her clothing on an end table behind her, which was next to a large, comfortable couch that faced the table.  She finally took her eyes off Gregory to look around the room.  An identical arrangement of furniture faced the table on the opposite side.  Paintings in Mary’s ever-present shepherdess theme adorned the walls.  A large cabinet stood against the wall, facing the head of the table, decorated with carved reliefs, much like the headboard of the brunette’s bed.

Mary stretched her arms over her head and arched her back after depositing her panties on the table, showing off her body.  The display wasn’t lost on Kayla, and she licked her lips in response.  Mary offered a sensual chuckle and licked her lips as well when Kayla straightened from sliding down her own panties.  The older woman then put a finger to her lips, requesting silence, and stretched her hand over the table.  Gregory drew in a sharp breath through his nose when Mary’s fingertips brushed his balls.

“How many days has it been since your last orgasm, my little lamb?” Mary asked.

“Five days, Mistress Mary.”

“So full.  Ready to burst,” Mary said while caressing his balls.  “Come feel.”

Kayla stepped in and replaced the brunette’s fingers with hers.  His cock bounced in response.  She couldn’t resist, and curled her fingers around the impressive organ.  She had been with men as long as him before, but his girth outstripped any man she’d ever touched.

Mary moved in behind her, and whispered in her ear while squeezing her butt.  “He’s yours to play with, darling.  There’s lubricant in the cabinet.  Feel free to use anything that strikes your fancy.  Have a look, if you’d like.”

Curiosity welled up within her, and after a final squeeze of his throbbing erection, Kayla walked toward the cabinet.  Mary no doubt knew from experience that taking such a massive cock without a generous slathering of lube would be less than pleasant at first – no matter how wet she was.  She grasped the brass handles, and opened the double doors.

Shelves on one side provided storage for a large amount of rope in varying thicknesses and colors.  On the opposite side, the shelves held vibrators of every imaginable description, from fingertip teasers to a vibrating strap-on – as well as a large bottle of lube.  The middle of the cabinet was devoted to riding crops, leather flails, shackles, and a few things she couldn’t even identify, all hanging from hooks that displayed them artfully.  Several drawers at the base promised other curiosities, but it was all a little more than she was ready for.

She was intrigued, however.

Kayla took the bottle of lube, closed the cabinet, and turned around.  Mary was lounging on the couch – her fingers teasing between her legs.  She didn’t seem disappointed that Kayla had chosen to forego any of the other toys in the cabinet.  Kayla sat the bottle down between Gregory’s splayed feet, and noticed he looked tense.  Blindfolded as he was, he couldn’t possibly know what she had taken from the cabinet, though he had surely heard her walk toward it and open it.

A wicked notion came over her, and she reached out to drag a finger up his muscled chest.  He started and sucked in a deep breath from her touch, but then let it out in a grunt when he realized it was only her finger.  She moved her hand away, waited a few seconds, and then brushed the head of his cock, causing his muscles to stiffen again.  It was thrilling to watch his powerful body react, so she continued to tease him with random touches for a few seconds, letting him wonder if there would be more.

The feeling of control was absolutely delicious, and she briefly flirted with the idea of returning to the cabinet for the riding crop.  Though he reacted with apparent apprehension to her unannounced touches, his cock told a completely different story.  It bounced and throbbed energetically.  The sight of it was making her ache – and making her wonder.

She leaned over, carefully placing one hand on the table, outside the boundaries of the mat he rested on.  After waiting a few moments to see if he reacted, indicating that he knew what she was doing, she darted in and lapped his thick cock.  He let out a grunt, and his erection tapped against her lips.

As she had before, she waited, letting him settle, and then moved in for a broad-tongued lap of his shaft, up to the rim of his cockhead.  That drew a groan, and she saw a clear droplet well up from the slit.

Mary rose from the couch and moved in to whisper in Kayla’s ear, “Talk to him, darling.  Tease him with your voice.  Call him your little lamb.”

Kayla tongued his smooth-shaven balls, and then asked, “Does that feel good, my little lamb?”

“Yes, Mistress Kayla.”

“Would you like more?” she asked, letting her hot breath wash over his cock.

“Yes, Mistress Kayla.”

Kayla tickled his frenulum with darting swipes of her tongue, and then asked, “What do you want, my little lamb?”

“I want to see you.  To feel you.  To please you, Mistress Kayla,” he answered.

Another drop of pre-cum welled up when she tongued the head of his cock.

“Remind him that he has to clean up his mess if he comes before you give him permission,” Mary whispered.  “All tied up as he is, with five days of cum begging for release...”

Kayla shivered at the thought of him tasting his own cum.  After days of abstinence, he would probably go off like a volcano.  With such a limited range of movement, his ability to hold back would have to come entirely from willpower.

She lapped his shaft and watched his expression change with every slippery caress of her tongue.  The blindfold would have to come off soon, because she wanted to see his eyes.  First, she took Mary’s advice.

“My rules are the same as Mistress Mary’s.  Tell me what happens if you come before I give you permission.”

He answered, “I have to clean up my mess and wear my pretty pink panties until I have redeemed myself, Mistress Kayla.”

Untouched, his cock bobbed and oozed another drop of pre-cum.  So much had welled up that a drop was hanging precariously from the ridge of his cock helmet.  Before it could fall, Kayla turned her head, opened her mouth wide, and closed her lips around him.

He groaned and the ropes creaked.  The bindings served their purpose, keeping him from pushing any more of his cock into her mouth.  The flavor was exhilarating.  She’d never let a man seep so much before.  She massaged him with her lips and circled her tongue around the head, making sure she didn’t miss a single drop.  In less than a minute, her jaw ached from opening so wide to accommodate him.

Her pussy ached as well, because she could already imagine how good it would feel stretching her.

Kayla let him slip from her lips and moaned.  Mary must have been able to read the need in her face, because the older woman patted her butt.  When Kayla glanced back, Mary nodded toward the table and twitched her eyebrows.

The low-lying table was easy to mount.  No doubt, it had been designed for exactly that purpose.  Gregory drew in a long, slow breath through his nose when he felt her skin touch his.  He let it out as a quiet gasp when she straddled his chest.  Kayla ground her pussy against his smooth-shaven, muscled chest, smearing him with her juices, and assuaging the ache between her legs – slightly.

Once again, she wanted to see his eyes.  She focused on the blindfold, and then quickly glanced at Mary, the blindfold, and back to Mary again.

“Do as you wish, darling,” the older woman said.

Kayla leaned forward, and slipped off the blindfold.  After blinking against the sudden burst of light, his brown eyes widened and sparkled at the sight of her astride him.  Kayla shivered as she beheld them.  The deep brown pools and the excitement within them drew her in for a few seconds.

Gregory kept his gaze locked with hers as she sat up over his chest.  She ran her hands up and down her waist, and could see the tiny flickers of movement in his eyes, as though he was struggling not to watch what she was doing.

“You can look,” she said, and after a moment, remembered to add, “My little lamb.”

Look he did – enthusiastically.  A smile spread across his face as her hands glided up her body, and cupped her breasts.

AmandaDudley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaDudley

“What do you think, my little lamb?” she asked, still cupping her breasts.

“You are so beautiful and sexy, Mistress Kayla,” he answered.

Kayla heard the top of the lube bottle pop open, and looked over her shoulder at Mary.  The older woman held up the bottle with a question in her eyes, and a chill ran through Kayla.  She nodded.

Gregory groaned and his muscles tightened when the cool lubricant drizzled over his hard organ.  Kayla sat atop his chest, running her hands over his body, watching him strain against the ropes holding him down.  It was exquisite to see him completely at her mercy.  He grunted when she once again rubbed her pussy against his skin, making it even more slippery.

The click of the bottle closing preceded Mary saying, “Your toy is ready for you, Mistress Kayla.”

“Thank you, Mistress Mary,” Kayla responded, and then scooted back.  When she felt his slippery organ press against her butt, she shuddered.

Mary leaned in to whisper, “Take your pleasure.  All that you desire.  As deep as you wish.”

Kayla dropped down onto her hands, but before she could reach between their bodies to slide his cock inside her, Mary took the thick organ in hand.  She guided it to the entrance of the blonde’s canal, and held it there.  Kayla took a deep breath, mastering the moment of fearful anticipation caused by his huge cockhead poised at her entrance.  She pushed back against it, and despite her desire, her intimate muscles clenched tight, resisting the massive invader.

She willed herself to relax, breathing quickly, and then pushed back again – harder.  A loud yelp burst from her lips when his cock popped into her canal.  Kayla fell atop his chest and trembled.  With little more than the head inside her, she already felt as if he was going to split her in half.

“Does she feel good, my little lamb?” Mary asked.

“Yes, Mistress Mary,” Gregory answered.  “Your pussy is so tight, Mistress Kayla.  I want you to come.”

“Oh god,” Kayla said in a whispered squeak.  Stretched like never before, she twitched and shifted her hips, adjusting to his girth.  Once the initial shock faded, she pushed back, and a growl rumbled in her chest when another inch penetrated her.

“Slowly, darling,” Mary said.  She wriggled her fingers beneath the blonde’s hip.  “Let me help.”

Kayla summoned her strength and lifted up from Gregory’s chest.  She cried out and her back arched as his huge cock shifted inside her.  Then she gasped when Mary’s fingers found her clit.

“There you are, darling,” Mary said while flicking and rubbing Kayla’s clit. “You’ll know when you’re ready for more.  I know you want it, darling.  Let him fill you.”

As if triggered by her words, Kayla felt a yearning need in her depths.  She slowly leaned forward, drawing in a shuddering breath from the feeling of his bulbous head sliding along her walls.  Before he popped out of her, she rocked back again, taking him just a little deeper.  Kayla’s eyes pinched closed and she held him inside her, marveling at the feeling of fullness, yet still wanting more.  Mary’s fingers masterfully worked her pleasure button, while the brunette’s other hand pushed and pulled on Kayla’s butt.

Kayla’s eyes opened again as she rocked forward, and heard Gregory grunt.  His head lolled on the padded mat, and she could see his muscles bunching.  The ropes once again creaked from trying to restrain his powerful body.  His back arched beneath her, but the ropes binding him – especially those around his thighs – kept him from thrusting up into her.  She was in complete control.

She took him slowly, growing accustomed to his incredible girth.  She swore she could feel every vein and crease caressing her walls.  Inch by inch, she took him into her depths, trying to sate the hungry need inside her.  Growls and groans tumbled from her lips unbidden – a higher-pitched counterpart to the sounds he was making.  Mary moaned and cooed, her fingers never faltering.

Finally, Kayla took him deep, and whimpered when she paused with his tip just shy of her cervix.  She couldn’t even feel the curly hairs at the root of his cock, but knew it was all she could handle.  Though he strained at the ropes, Gregory couldn’t push any deeper.

Instinctively, she leaned forward, far more quickly than she had before.  His wasn’t the first big cock she’d taken, and she knew that having one bang against the entrance of her womb wasn’t a pleasurable experience.  A slurping sound emerged when the ridge of his cock slipped out of her canal.  A different, and even more powerful instinct caused her to take him back into her needy pussy a fraction of a second later.

Kayla’s next thrust of her hips was just as quick, driven by the hot itch growing behind her mound.  She took him deep, grunting when she was completely full, and gasping when she retreated.  Mary’s talented fingers stoked her fires, causing her to move even faster.  Over and over, she engulfed him in her hot embrace, her cries growing steadily louder and more animalistic.

“That’s it, darling.  Take your pleasure.  Come on that big cock,” Mary encouraged her.

Kayla barely heard it.  She was in a fog of ecstasy.  Her whole word was the huge cock stretching her pussy, and the fingers dancing over her clit.  Every few thrusts, her enthusiasm caused his cockhead to push against her cervix, and her breasts jostled uncomfortably, but somehow the twinges of pain only enhanced her pleasure.

She soared toward a peak higher than any she’d ever experienced, clawing her way toward orgasm, riding his cock hard.  Just as she perched on the edge of the sweet abyss, Mary’s slippery thumb plunged into her ass.

Kayla came with an ear-piercing wail.

“Yes, darling,” Mary said, her voice a sensual purr.

Kayla thrashed and bucked with half of his thick cock buried inside her, riding the waves of orgasm.  Mary’s fingers continued their relentless assault on her clit, and her thumb pushed even deeper into the blonde’s ass.  Kayla came and came, until she grew faint, dropping down hard onto Gregory’s chest, and trapping Mary’s hand beneath her.

Noisy gasps drew air into her lungs when conscious thought bobbed back above the roiling waves of sweet agony.  The aftershocks of her orgasm were nearly as strong as the climax itself, keeping her nearly insensible.  Eventually, the shockwaves waned, and she caught her breath – somewhat – allowing her to slowly drift back down to earth.  Mary had retrieved her hand from between the flushed bodies, and used it to caress the younger woman’s back.

His cock was still half inside her – fully hard and throbbing – when Kayla let out a languid moan upon settling into the afterglow.  Gregory was still breathing hard.

Mary moaned as well and said, “I know you enjoyed that, darling.  I remember my first time using that big cock.”

Kayla hummed, “Mmm hmm,” as a response.

Still stroking her back, Mary said, “Your poor little lamb is so close.  So many days without an orgasm.  He’s fit to burst.  That tight, hot, wet pussy wrapped around him feels so good.  It’s all he can do not to explode inside you without permission.  He knows he’ll have to lick up every drop of cum from you if he does.”

A shiver rippled through Kayla as the long-nurtured fantasy made her walls contract around him, which caused him to throb even harder.

Mary then leaned down, brushed Kayla’s blonde locks away from her ear and whispered, “Make him come.  Make him fill you so full, and lick up every drop.”

Post-orgasmic lethargy burned away in a white-hot surge of intense arousal upon hearing those words.  Kayla gasped and her hips twitched.  Gregory let out a pitiful grunt.

Mary continued whispering, “Do it.  Tempt him.  Tease him.  Tell him how good it would feel, but don’t give him permission.  Make him explode inside you.”

Feeling absolutely wanton, Kayla pushed up onto her hands and met his gaze.  “Do you want to come, my little lamb?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress Kayla.”

“Not yet,” she said, while stroking him with her canal.  His flushed face tightened, and he clenched his teeth.  “You have to wait for permission.”

She felt something, and glanced over her shoulder.  Mary had moved behind the couple, wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft, and stroked it in counterpoint to Kayla’s slow rocking.  She was also rolling his balls in her other hand.

“It must be so hard,” Kayla teased after a few moments, while rocking forward and back, stoking her own fires.  “It feels so good.  You’re so close.  You want to come so badly, don’t you, my little lamb?”

He growled from between his tightly clenched teeth, “Yes, Mistress Kayla.”

Kayla stroked him faster with her clinging canal.  Enthralled by the feeling of control, she said, “I think I’d like to come on this big cock again.  Make me come again, and I give you permission to fill me up.  Can you do it, my little lamb?”

“I...”  His eyes closed tight, and he growled.  “I...  I can’t, Mistress Kayla.”

“You’re going to come inside me without permission?  Fill my hot little pussy full of cum before I say you can?”

“I’m sorry, Mistress Kayla,” he said through his tight throat.

Kayla could feel Mary’s knuckles slapping against her pussy as the older woman jerked his big cock inside her.  She could feel how hard it was throbbing, and knew he wasn’t going to last much longer.

“Sorry isn’t enough,” Kayla warned, taking him faster and deeper, pushing Mary’s hand down his slippery shaft.  “You’ll have to clean every drop out of my pussy and make me come that way if you fill me up before I come.”

The word come had barely passed her lips when he did.  The ropes holding him down jerked taut and vibrated.  He roared to the ceiling above.  Kayla could feel him pulsing, blasting five days of pent-up cum into her depths.  She slipped out of character and cried, “Oh god, yes!”

A long, high-pitched groan escaped him when he ceased to spurt.

Her hand still stroking his cock, Mary said, “Now, feed your little lamb, darling.”

Kayla edged forward, and his cock slipped out of her with a loud slurp.  The moment the head popped free, it was followed by a thick stream of their mingled juices, which dribbled down her pussy lips and dripped onto him.  She clenched her intimate muscles, trying to keep the cum inside her gaped canal, and put her hands beside his neck.  Two quick slides brought her to his head, and the moment she sat up over her knees, cum dripped onto his lips.

He grunted and obediently licked his cum-stained lips as she lowered her pussy to them.  She could hear Mary moaning and slurping as she sucked his cock.  Kayla cried out from the dual excitement of his tongue parting her nether lips, and seeing cum rolling down the slippery appendage.

It was all she could do to keep her eyes open as he devoured her.  There was nothing of hesitancy in him.  He was eating his cum with fervor.  Knowing he enjoyed it only made her hotter.  She doubted any man had ever filled her with so much cream, and he was lapping it all up.  She ground her pussy into his face, pushing the cum into his waiting mouth.  In her experience, most men with big cocks tended to skimp on oral skills.  Gregory had obviously been trained better.

Already well on her way from riding his huge cock, it didn’t take long for her to reach the cusp.  She remained on the edge for a few torturous – wonderful – seconds, and then her orgasm claimed her with a vengeance.

Kayla thrashed and screamed atop him.  Her fingers dug in behind his head, curled into claws, and held his lips against her climaxing pussy.  He kept licking, drinking their mingled cum, until she lurched away from his lips, and collapsed atop him.

She was still gasping for breath – and coming – when Mary kissed the back of her neck and said, “Well done, darling.”

****

Kayla heard Mary moan before the older woman appeared in the bathroom doorway.  Her flushed face, disheveled hair, and glistening pussy hinted that she was fresh from an orgasm.

Mary asked, “Mind if I join you, darling?  I gave our little lamb another meal.”

Kayla chuckled, and scooted over in the tub – which was more than large enough for two – allowing the brunette to sink into the bubbly water.  The women shared a kiss, and then relaxed together, enjoying the warm bath.

After a minute or two, Mary asked, “You still have as long as you wish to consider it, but is my offer tempting you, darling?”

Kayla had to admit, “Yes.  A lot.”

Mary let out a chuckling moan.  “I thought it would.  Would you like to meet more of my little lambs?”

Considering the three that the older woman had introduced her to already, Kayla was eager to meet more.  She answered, “Yes, but I hope none of them have bigger cocks than Gregory’s.”

Mary laughed.  “Oh no.  They all have their skills and charms, though.”

A voice sounded from the doorway – a woman’s voice.  “Mistress Mary?”

“Speak of the devil,” Mary said.  “Yes, Penny?  Do come in, my little lamb.”

Kayla bit her lower lip as she looked the woman up and down.  Penny was naked, which wasn’t even a surprise any longer.  Her long, red hair hung in artful ringlets around her beautiful face.  She had full, firm breasts, and entered the room with hip-swaying grace.  Discovering that Mary’s flock had beautiful girls as well as handsome, well-hung boys pushed her even closer to a decision.

Penny said, “I’ve untied Gregory.  He’s cleaning up, Mistress Mary.”

“Good, my little lamb,” Mary responded.  “Bring us some champagne.”

“Yes, Mistress Mary,” Penny answered, and then hurried to the task.

Mary nodded at the woman’s attractive backside and asked, “Would you like a more thorough introduction tomorrow?”

Kayla was quick to nod her agreement.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments