Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For My Hands Only

"An erotic massage for more than two..."

44
27 Comments 27
16.9k Views 16.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences

"Finally darling, we're here. Welcome home." His warm laugh did indeed feel like home and I smiled as I walked past him into the hotel room.

"Oh goodness, babes, I've never been so tired in my life." Reaching the bed, I fell backward and collapsed, dropping my bags on the floor. The bed shifted as he stretched out beside me, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Yes, my darling, you've had a hard day." His arm slipped around me and pulled me closer. "I was going to wait to give you my surprise but I think this is perfect timing." He kissed me softly on the lips teasing mine until they opened on a soft sigh. We lazily tasted each other for a few beats and then he sat back, way before I was ready for the kiss to be over. "Come on now Katie. Time to get up. Trust me baby, I'll make it worth your while." He went into the bathroom and I could hear him turn on the bathwater.

He came back out with his hands outstretched. "See darling. I told you I’ll make it all better. Up, now baby girl. We wouldn't want to ruin your surprise." He tipped up my chin and kissed my nose. "Besides, you know you'll feel so good once you're done. And, hopefully I'll have your surprise here by then." He tugged on my hands and I stood while he pulled me in tight for a hug, recharging me.

He finally stepped back and smiled down at me. "Good girl." Gently turning me by the shoulders he tapped me lightly on my bum. "Off you go now. Promise me you won't come out until you're all soft and warm and comfy."

I smiled at the man I loved, "Promise Daddy." He smiled for me and I reluctantly turned away to the bathroom, undressing as I went. I inhaled the smell of my favorite bath oil and dipped my toe into the steamy, warm, liquid perfection. Stepping in, I sank my tired body into the wet bliss.

Hearing the rumble of his voice on the other side of the door affected me as it always affected me and my legs rubbed restlessly together. I slid my fingers lightly up and down my body feeling my soft curves. I teased my nipples and my mouth formed an 'O'. Biting my lip I dragged my fingers down over my stomach to the vee of my spread thighs. I lightly diddled my clit loving the slipperiness of pussy juices combined with the liquid silk of the water. "Oh, yess." I rubbed and played until my hips were rocking up into my hand.

Pinching my nipples with my left hand I reached my fingers past my soft tummy and let them slide into my pussy place, as Joe liked to called it. The wet, soft, walls sucked my fingers in and I tightened around them as I tilted my hips, sliding even deeper. Pinching my nipples harder I stroked faster, my hips moving hard against my hands.

The water sloshed around me, adding to the sensation. The faster my fingers pumped, the better it felt. From outside the door I heard his sexy chuckle and without warning my orgasm crashed over me. "Oh no, nonono....Ahh, Oh my God!" Panting and gasping, my body bowed forward while my fingers pumped feeling my cum seep into the wet, warmth of my cocoon.

Finally finished, I relaxed back into the caress of the tub, breathing heavily while my body came down from the best of natural highs. From outside the bathroom Joe knocked lightly on the door, "Are you all right in there baby girl?"

I smiled affectionately. "I think I just became a bit better than alright. Why don't you come in here and make sure I'm okay?"

He laughed that sexy laugh of his. "I'd love to darling but I have to finish a few things out here. Stay in there and keep uh…relaxing." Laughing, he faded away from the door and I felt his loss like a missing blanket. But, I stayed in the tub and focused on letting go of the stress of the day.

I drifted a bit and fell into a light sleep. The water was just starting to get cool when his light knock on the door woke me from my restless dreams. "Mmm, littlekins, you smell good enough to eat." He placed a chaste kiss on the top of my wet head. He held out my towel to me. "Stand up now darling...your surprise is ready."

I walked into the room that was now very dim, lit only by a single lamp in the corner and several candles strewn about. I saw the massage table in the middle of our room and a man standing off to the side. A very handsome, tall, tan, and perfectly scruffy masseur.

I looked back at Joe. "A massage? Umm, thanks honey...but...well, you know I've never had a real massage before." I blushed since he knew that one of the reasons I've always held back is that when my skin is pushed and pulled and touched and kneaded I tend to make such sexual sounds that I've always been too embarrassed to let anyone besides my lover hear. "I appreciate it and all but..." I pulled my towel more tightly around my body.

"Now honey, you are going to love it. I promise there is nothing to fear. He's a professional and you're in good hands. Look at me darling." He tipped up my chin until I was staring up at him, always aware of how he towered over me. "Do you trust me?" His eyes patiently waited for my answer, like the masseur wasn't there charging by the minute.

"Yes, of course. Of course I trust you. I'm just a little nervous since it's my first massage." The last was more to the masseur than to Joe. I shrugged my shoulder as a way to explain and my towel slipped down an inch. I pulled it right back up and I could see the smile in Joe's eyes even though his mouth remained serious.

"Then let's get you up on that table. Here, I'll hold the towel up for you like a curtain until you get settled." Without giving me a chance to protest he did just that, holding it up for me while I climbed onto the table and rested my face in the soft cutaway for that purpose. He leaned down over me and I could feel his breath tickle my ear. "Now, I'm going to let Cass take over. I'll be right here, and if you get uncomfortable I'll have him stop in an instant. In fact, I'm sure he would stop on his own."

Cass spoke for the first time. "Absolutely, Mrs. Ward. I want you to enjoy this experience and tell me if there is anything you want or anything you do not want me to do. Now, shall we begin?" I nodded my answer. "Wonderful. I'm going to start with gentle touches just to help you relax." With that I felt his slippery strong hands glide lightly across my low back.

Even that slight touch made me fight back a sigh and Joe spoke right up. "Relax baby. Do what comes naturally. Don't hold anything in. Especially not those lovely sounds that only you make darling. I'm sure Cass will enjoy hearing them. I know I will."

I was slightly embarrassed but Joe was switching from my sweet Daddy to the one that I knew not to toy with. My brain responded as it always did, with the intense desire to please knowing I would be pleased in return. I relaxed without a second thought, while I felt Cass' hands stroke firmly up my back. The heel of his hands pressed up and down either side of my spine. "Mmm, ohhh" I softly moaned as I felt some tension release.

"Good girl, let it out," Joe soothed softly. His voice encouraged me to let go of any hesitation and I closed my eyes I hadn't realized were still open. Cass' hands slid smoothly up and down fanning out at my shoulder blades.

"Ohh my," I whispered as he pressed my shoulders apart, his hands stretching my skin. "So good. Yesss," I hissed. The whispers, the touches. True to form I began to feel aroused. The stroking of my skin has always been intensely intimate. Now, knowing Joe was right there watching and observing was making my pussy contract and flood.

He moved lower now, his thumbs massaging the twin dimples above my ass cheeks and I groaned. "Oh God. Right there..." I sucked in a sharp breath of air and he eased up on the pressure only to come back with the perfect amount of friction. "Mmm. Perfect Cass. That feels so amazing."

I heard the smile in his voice as he paused to warm more oil, one hand always on my flesh. "Good Mrs. Ward," his voice rumbled, "Very good." His hands moved down to my ass and he caressed my firm flesh. Blessed with a high round bubble butt, I have always been secretly proud of my ass that I keep toned and tight. Aroused and warmed I gasped in pleasure feeling his hands massaging me there.

I wondered what Joe was thinking watching someone else smooth their hands over me, caressing and kneading so deliciously that I groaned in pleasure. "Oh! Please do that some more." My voice was getting heavy with arousal. My moans had pre-cum in them. Every time he massaged my ass he was pressing down or rubbing side to side so there was always pressure on my swollen clit. I moaned again, "Feels so good!" the last word ending on an almost pant, and my hands tightened into fists. "Ohhhh!" He kept up the rubbing and squeezing my ass. All I could think of was Joe and what he was feeling watching this stranger's touch make me breathe shallowly as my nerve endings caught fire.

Then I felt Cass' fingers knead my thighs and they dragged up and down the innermost faces. I knew I was dripping by then and wondered if he could see or feel my wetness. He touched the crease inside my inner thigh and I jerked. "Oh so ticklish there. Careful." He murmured a soft apology. His voice had changed too. I could hear it was thicker, huskier and was a bit breathless too. Knowing he was becoming aroused was almost too much to bear.

Again and again his fingers stroked my inner thighs. I moaned and shivered as his fingers slid over my wet skin and I could tell I wasn't going to hold out much longer. I shifted my legs apart as his fingers brushed centimeters back and forth from my swollen pussy lips. "Daddy, please..." I moaned without thinking. I craved the release only he could provide.

"Enough!" Joe spoke firmly and calmly and Cass instantly stepped back. I heard Joe walk to me and shivered when he touched my thigh squeezing lightly, possessively. My pussy was contracting on air, ready to be filled. "Cass, thank you but that will be enough for tonight. You've done very well and my princess is more relaxed than she's been for some time. We both appreciate tonight. I hope you have too."

Cass spoke quietly. "Of course I have. Tonight has been a pleasure. I'm only sorry to see it is ending so soon. But, I hope you have a good evening. If you're ever here..." he stopped mid-sentence. Obviously cut off by a gesture from Joe.

"Cass, if you'd like to stay and watch me continue the massage you are more than welcome. But, watching means just that, watching. The only person touching my baby girl tonight from this moment forward will be me. Other than that, you are free to do whatever pleases you." He gripped my ass and I felt his fingers trace the wet tracks of pussy juice. I moaned and pressed my pussy closer to his fingers. He pulled away with a small chuckle..."In fact I think my princess would be very pleased if you would stay." He grabbed my ass and gave me a quick light slap. I was so highly sensitized that I cried out even though there was no pain, just delicious sensation.

I was trembling, waiting to see what would happen next. I heard footsteps cross the room then the creak of a chair. Evidently, Cass had chosen to stay. Oh my God! A familiar, heavy hand smoothed over my back. "Darling, how do you feel? Are you comfortable?" All the while, he was smoothing my back with an oil-slicked hand. I nodded, the touch of his skin against mine making me burn. I wiggled restlessly against his hand. My shiny oil-slicked ass was lightly bucking in the air. I needed him. And the fact that Cass was there watching us made me drench the smooth cushion underneath me.

I felt Daddy separate my ass cheeks and run his fingers up and down my drenched slit. "Good girl, baby. You're always so flooded for Daddy." His long fingers played with me, lightly rubbing my clit and softly brushing back and forth over my pussy.

I gave a loan moan, "Pleeeease, Daddy. I need, ohhh, I, I need..." Desperately I pushed back against his fingers, increasing the pressure of his skilled digits against my wet, swollen flesh.

"Tell me what you need baby girl. Tell me." He stroked me harder and shallowly started fucking me. He rubbed my oiled ass and I could hear his voice change, "Tell me Katie. What do you need? You have to tell me."

"Oh God, Daddy. I..." gasping I struggled to speak. "I, Oh God. Daddy. I need to cum." I was so close but I needed him to tell me. Needed to burst into a million pieces as his finger relentlessly stroked my greedy pussy, over and over, and over; my hips pushing back into him again and again as he effortlessly stroked me to orgasm.

"Good girl. Cum for me, darling. Cum for me." He stroked deeper. "Now! Now darling!" His command traveled on nerve endings at cyber speed from my pussy to my brain, where it started splintering me apart into a million pieces.

"Ah!!!" I fucked his fingers shamelessly. "Oh, fuck daddy!! Oh God... Jesus!" I came all over his fingers. He kept sawing at my pussy and I came and came and came screaming and moaning while he kept up the same rhythm. "Daddy, Daddy, oh God, Daddy! Ah!!! Nonono! Oh God! Yes!!" I was greedily taking every stroke he was giving me, cumming over and over on his thick, long fingers.

"Christ!" I heard Cass using his oiled hand on his cock, the slippery squelching sound steady and sexy as fuck.

AilenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilenRouse

"God, so fucking hot."

"Listen to him darling. You’ve made him so hard. God!" he groaned, breathless too. "What your voice does to a man. He wants to fuck this sweet pussy of yours. He wants to get his cock inside this tight little cunt." He pulled his fingers out and teased my entrance. "But, whose pussy is it darling?"

"Oh, yours Daddy…always yours. Please Daddy. Don't stop. I need more. Please give me more."

Without warning, Daddy slapped my ass. "Keep begging baby girl. You know what I like. I love it when you beg." Another swift crack across my ass and I moaned in ecstasy. "Whose ass is this?"

"Yours Daddy. Please spank me again." I wiggled my ass higher, almost on my knees now. I spread my legs trembling shamelessly, desperate for sensation. Pain, pleasure, it didn't matter, as long as it was intense. His hand came down hard on the other cheek. Once. Then twice. Then instantly he rubbed my pinked cheek, smoothing the sting.

"God, baby. You're so fucking hot and so fucking mine." I felt him spread my ass cheeks again. "Cass! You want to watch? Then you better get up off your fucking ass and see how sweet she is. How her pussy flutters begging me for more." I heard Cass move around to stand beside Daddy and I groaned. "Look at this pussy Cass. Isn't she beautiful? Tell her what you see!"

Cass groaned, "Fuck she's so wet. You're killing me. Make her cum while I watch. Jesus! Make her cum and I'll paint her ass if you let me." I heard his oiled hand jerking his cock and I opened my legs wider.

"Please. Oh God, Daddy. What are you doing?" I felt his lips kiss across my ass and I held my breath. "Oh no...God please no!" And then I felt the lick of his tongue. He licked from ass to clit flicking his tongue at the end all along my slit in that way of his that drives me crazy. It was so intense I tried to wiggle away but he locked his right hand on my hip and wrapped his left around my hip brushing at my clit while he fucked me with his wiggling, nimble tongue. Hearing the wet, sticky sounds of Cass jerking off while Daddy played with me sent me over the edge. He saw my pussy start to spasm and he pointed his tongue and impaled my pussy over and over. "Nonono Daddy! I'm going to cum!"

His oiled finger lightly rubbed my rosebud and I screamed, cumming all over his tongue and fingers as I pushed my pussy harder into his face, squirting and screaming. As I did I heard Cass let out a strangled groan, "Fukkk! I'm cumming" and I felt hot cum splatter on my ass and back. "Don't fucking stop," he begged. "Christ, this is incredible." Then he moaned again and I felt more cum splatter and drip down my thighs as I kept cumming in Daddy's mouth.

I was panting and soaked. I faintly wondered how I must look to the two men who had been focused on my pleasure all night. I felt cool air once Daddy pulled back his face from between my legs. He kissed in between the cum on my thighs making sure to only kiss clean skin. "There, there, that's my good girl. You're making me so happy tonight little one. Are you having a good time?"

I nodded faintly, overcome with all the sensations of the night. "Yes, Daddy," I whispered. "It's so good. Thank you." My mind was already blanking out from the intensity of the night. I shivered slightly and slowly lowered my hips back to the table. "Oh, goodness! That was so good." My breathing was starting to slow and I could have almost drifted off. Yet, I was still aware of the two men in the room. It almost felt like I was a casual observer instead of the main event. I idly wondered what, if anything would happen next.

"I'm glad you enjoyed my darling. This night is all about you, you know. I want to make this a night you'll never forget. That means I'll never forget it either." He laughed, sexy and low. "In fact I daresay Cass won't be forgetting this night anytime soon either." Despite my lethargy I smiled faintly.

Cass spoke up, sounding much less tense than before. "That's for damn sure. Jesus! I've never just sat and watched before. I'm hoping the show isn't over. That is, unless you are ready for me to go?" his voice faded away as he waited for Daddy to speak.

I felt Joe lean over me his warm breath tickling my ear. "What do you think darling? Are you ready for Cass to go?" He stroked my neck lightly. "Raise your head a bit princess." He kissed me then, his head tilting to accommodate the awkward angle. I felt his tongue stroke mine and he softly pulled and tugged and rubbed mine until I moaned into his mouth. "Mmm, darling. You always taste so good. Love my little's kisses. You feed Daddy so good baby girl." I was already getting breathless and squirming, pushing my thighs together and wiggling like he always makes me do.

He stroked his thumb back and forth over my lips till I couldn't take it anymore. I covered his thumb with the 'O' of my mouth and sucked it between my soft lips, teasing it lazily with my tongue as I pulled it deeper. "Oh God...looks like you're hungry. Do you want to be fed darling? Do you want Cass to see how hungry you get for me?"

I looked up at him and sucked his thumb harder nodding my head. He pulled out his thumb and it came free with a soft pop. "Good girl. Tell me, what do you want princess? You have to tell me."

I suddenly couldn't think. I just knew that I needed him to fill me. Empty and desperate I found the strength to move up onto my elbows eager to please. "Please daddy," I begged softly. "Please let me suck your cock. I need you to fill me. Please."

I heard him groan and he pushed his thumb back into my mouth. In and out he pumped his thumb and I moaned as I sucked and licked. "Then what do you need to do princess? You know I'll always give you what you need."

"Yes daddy," I gasped when he pulled his thumb away again. I could see his bulge and felt my mouth water. "Please feed me your cock daddy. Please, I need it. Let me suck you. I need your cum. I've been such a good girl. Please!"

He unzipped his pants and his cock popped out centimeters from my tingling lips. I lapped up the pre-cum flowing generously, licking like a kitten over and over on his glistening purple head. "Mmm, daddy. I need more please."

He leaned forward and gasped as I tightened my wet slippery lips around his cock. As he pressed in I turned my head slightly so he grazed the inside of my cheek, ending at the hollow beside the back of my mouth. I moved my head back and forth so his sensitive, swollen head stroked back and forth against my cheek, my tongue swirling his underside as he fucked my cheek. He pulled harder on my ponytail. "Fuck, baby. Ungh" he growled. "God, you have a wonderful mouth. Take more of me baby girl."

He pulled out until my lips made a tiny 'O' just encircling his throbbing cock and pushed in again. This time I let him slide over my teasing tongue till his cock pressed into my tight throat. He pressed in steadily while I relaxed my throat, focusing on how hot and good he felt. "Oh! Fukkkk," he whispered on a gasp and I knew that he was going to cum hard and fast. I wrapped my tongue around him in my mouth and sucked, letting my mouth get more liquid as he teased my throat.

"God baby," he groaned. "You suck me so good. Fukkk," he gasped again as I purred deep in my throat. He pulled my hair harder and started fucking harder. Another pair of hands suddenly lifted my chin and supported me taking the pressure off my back. Cass was helping it seemed and my hips started humping the towel that had slid under me on the table.

Joe started fucking my throat harder and faster, his heavy balls slapping against my wet chin covered in my foamy drool. "That's right baby girl. Fuck that towel for me. Cum with me baby. Cum with me while I fill your throat. God, so good. Fucking hell baby. Shit! Ahhh, ahhhh."

I felt his cock start twitching and my pussy flooded while my clit pushed over and over into the hard nub of the towel beneath me as Cass held up my head for Daddy's cock.

"Gahhd," Daddy bellowed as I felt a thick wad of hot cum blast deep into my throat. "Grr, unnghh, arrrgh," he yelled, spurting thick load after load of his thick tasty cum into my mouth and throat. "Cum for me...!" he cried out and reached over, spanking my ass cheeks. "Cum baby, now! Now!"

My brain overloaded, my mouth filled and my clit was on fire while my ass was being slapped pink, pushing my brain past the edge of sanity. My hips banged harder and faster into the pillow and I came, his cock muffling my scream as he unloaded his cum. "My cum," I thought as my pussy soaked the pillow.

"Ugh, oh baby." Daddy finally stopped fucking my mouth and leaned on me lightly. I opened my mouth so he and Cass could see how filled I was and licked my lips, swallowing more cum as Daddy pulled all the way out. He walked around behind me, sliding his fingers down my skin. "What a good girl you are for me princess. You know you make me feel so good. But I bet you're not done cumming yet are you my angel?" His fingers played in my soaked pussy as I panted, Cass holding my hair back out of my face.

"Cass, come down here please and use this rope. Tie it around her ankle, like this and then tie it to the bedpost over there." I felt my right leg swing wide and whimpered knowing what was coming next. "Shhh, darling. Daddy is going to make you feel so good." My left leg was stretched wide and I moaned again.

He slid me down to the edge of the table stretching my legs even wider and I felt his cock teasing my slit. Cass stood in front of me stroking his impressive cock but not close enough for me to reach. I felt Joe take the ponytail from Cass' hands and pull my head back higher. Without any other warning, his cock pushed into my pussy, spreading me apart and I screamed, "Dadd-dd-ddy! Oh G-God."

Instantly, he started fucking me hard. Cass groaned and stepped back letting me watch him jack off to the sight of me being fucked. The wet, thick, incessant sound of Daddy's heavy balls, our moans, and Cass's wet squelching of his strong hands over his hard, heavy cock filled the room. Daddy filled me over and over and I tightened around him tilting my hips up to take him even deeper. "Cum for me baby, Now!!" he commanded. My pussy tightened hard around him, squeezing him as he pummeled my pussy harder and harder.

"Agh, Daddy! Nonono," I screamed as he fucked me over and over and over, raising my hips up now and pulling my hair harder.

"Look at his cock darling, Cass is going to cum all over you. Do you want his cum on you baby while I fuck you?"

"Yes, oh God. Yes, please. Oh! Fukkk!" I came again and again on Daddy's cock and Cass jacked his cock harder.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm going to cum. Fucking hell," Cass groaned and I watched fascinated as I saw his cum blast out from his red cock and squirt me across the face. "Oh fuck!" he cried and he came on me again and again squirting me as Joe pounded my pussy.

"Jesus baby, you're too tight. Your pussy, darling. God, never enough. I'm going to fill you. Claim you baby girl. Cum on my cock! Agh." Joe rubbed my clit furiously as his cock swelled and I felt his hot cum squirt inside of me.

"Daddy, yes! Fill me Daddy. Please, Daddy more. Oh fuck!" I screamed and tightened on his cock, squirting him now with each thrust, fully drenching his cock and thighs with my girly squirts.

"Grrrr. Ughhhhh baby." He groaned as he bucked into my soft, squishy, tight oozy pussy, squirting out the last of his cum watching it already overflowing from my pussy and landing in silent splashes on the carpeted floor. Cum dripped from my face too as Cass leaned over me, panting and swearing softly under his breath. We all stayed in our respective positions for long moments, recovering from the intensity of the experience.

Daddy was the first to move and he untied my legs rubbing them to restore any lost sensation. He scooped me up off the table and lifted my face to his. Kissing me deeply, his hands soothed my cooling skin as I trembled into him. "Are you alright baby girl?" he asked lovingly.

Nodding and trembling, I burrowed into him just needing to fill him wrap around me. "Good darling. You were such a good girl. You pleased me very much. I'm so proud you let me show you off like that. Did you enjoy your first massage?"

"Yes Daddy. I did. Very, very much. Thank you," I whispered sleepily, nuzzling into his soft chest. "I need a nap now Daddy. With you."

"Yes, darling. We both do." He looked up at Cass. "Thank you for being such a wonderful masseur. You've helped make us both very happy. I trust you were satisfied too?"

Cass grinned. "Fucking hell I'm satisfied," he said, getting dressed. "Tomorrow, I'd be happy to be your tour guide. I can show you all the quiet little spots that nobody knows. Just call me by 9 am if you're interested."

"We just might take you up on that. For now though we'll rest. Take the envelope on the desk. Thank you and enjoy your night."

The door shut quietly behind Cass and it was just Daddy and me. He wiped my face off with tissues and kissed my forehead. Still holding me he burrowed us down under the covers and rocked me gently, drifting us both into a night of sexy dreams.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SummerLeigh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments