Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Desires Ch.06

"Alejo's offer"

6
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
6.6k words 6.6k words
At nine o'clock there was knock on her door.

"One minute." She heard the door open and whipped round covering her naked body with her hands. Elora stood in the doorway looking her up and down.

"Well now I must say it looks good but I think he had something a little more modest in mind." She smiled at Bella. "Don't worry baby its nothing I haven't seen before."

"I have no idea what he wants me to wear." Bella admitted and turned back to the bed where all of the underwear was piled. "I'm not exactly used to this kind of thing."

Elora stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. Walking to the bed she looked over the garments there. "Try these." She held out a black corset, thong and suspender belt. Bella took them and looked at Elora. The woman smiled and watched as Bella stepped into the thong. She pulled the belt up around her hips, then stepping forward she tightened the corset as Bella held it to her chest. Stepping back she looked the girl up and down.

"Very nice," she took Bella's hand and lead her to the dresser. Pushing her to sit on the plush stool she opened the drawer and surveyed the make up inside. Taking a black eye shadow she began to apply it to Bella's eyes. When she was finished she looked over her work with an approving smile. "I can see why he is so fond of you."

Bella looked at herself in the mirror in awe. Her eyes were dark, lined in black pencil and her eyelashes were even longer under coats of mascara. Her lips were painted a deep red and Elora had teased her hair into soft curls that hung down her back. She pulled the girl to her feet and helped her to clip black stockings to the suspender belt. Bella stepped into heeled black shoes and did a small twirl.

"What do you think?"

Elora smiled. "You look beautiful now come on, he's waiting for you." She took Bella's hand and lead her down the stairs and into the club. All eyes turned to them as they entered and Alejo stood as they approached. He ran his hand over his stubbled chin and looked Bella up and down. She was perfect.

There was a large, black, silk pillow beside his chair and he took her hand and lead her to it. She curled at his feet and her sat back down and rested his hand on her hair stroking slightly. She could feel the eyes on her and looked down at the floor feeling embarrassed. He smiled and leant down to speak into her ear.

"You look beautiful pet."

"Elora helped me sir," he smiled and beckoned over one of the girls. She brought him a large glass of whiskey before walking away. He drank from his glass and stroked her soft hair. "Is it like this every night?"

He nodded. "We do good business here, our Subs bring in a lot of people. Doms come here when they are looking for their new Subs. The men and women who live here give them a taste of the lifestyle. Some bring Subs from outside others take them from here."

"Do they still stay here if a Dom takes them?"

"Some of them, here they can be safe while their Doms aren't with them. Others take their Subs, there are no rules here and if the Subs are happy to go with their Doms then they can go. If they ever feel threatened they can speak to me and I'll keep them here with me."

"You really look after them don't you?"

"I try to."

The lights on the stage came up and she looked over. Luanna climbed on to the raised platform and her dark eyes looked over to Alejo and Bella. She wore red underwear that matched her short hair and she looked around the dark room. One of the Subs stood beside the stage handed her a vibrator and she looked back at Alejo as she took it from him. She knelt on the stage and turned the base of the vibrator. It hummed to life in her hand and she pressed it against her clit, her soft moan filled the room. Bella looked to the floor her cheeks flushing pink.

"You can watch her pet, she likes people to watch."

She dragged her eyes back up and watched the woman on the stage. Her hips were moving against the vibrator and her free hand squeezed her breast through her bra. Luanna lay on her back and worked the vibrator harder against her small clit. Bella watched in fascination and felt herself growing wet at the display. Her hand crept between her legs and Alejo laughed softly.

"No no pet, you don't cum until I do."

Understanding flashed across her pretty face and she moved to kneel between his legs. Her nimble fingers undid the button and zip of his trousers and tugged at the elastic of his boxers until his cock sprung free. He was only semi-erect and she licked her lips before dragging her tongue up his length and sucking the head of his cock into her warm mouth. He stroked her hair and looked down. Her eyes met his and she pushed her head further down taking him deeper into her mouth and down her throat. His eyes closed and he leant his head back. His hand still softly stroked her hair gently encouraging her as she began to bob her head back and forth. Her hands curled into his suit trousers keeping herself steady as she worked her tongue around his length.

She pushed her head down further until her nose was pressed against his hard stomach and his eyes opened again and looked down at her. Luanna watched from the stage but he paid her no attention. He had never looked at her the way he was looking at Bella and she felt nausea growing in her stomach. She arched her back and pushed the vibrator deep into her pussy. She let a loud moan escape her lips and waited. He still did not look at her. His eyes were glued to Bella's face, her red lips were wrapped around his cock and her dark eyes burned up at him. His hand holding his drink shook and his breathing was heavy. 

He did not know what it was about this girl but he had never felt this sense of ownership and protectiveness over anyone else. Not even Amalia. He never wanted her to be out of his sight. She pulled her head back and swirled her tongue around the swollen head of his cock. Her small hand worked up and down his thick shaft. His stomach clenched as his orgasm grew and his hips flexed upwards without him thinking. She bobbed her head up and down while her hand still worked his shaft and his hand tightened in her hair. She felt him grow larger in her hand and knew he was close. Working her tongue around him faster she seemed like she was trying to pull him cum from him and he groaned her name as he orgasmed.

She swallowed hard taking everything he had to give but a drop still escaped. She sat back on her heels looking up at him and wiped the corner of her mouth with her finger and sucking his cum from her skin. He watched her, breathing heavily and stroked her hair softly. She purred in appreciation and closed her eyes turning her face into his hand. He redid the button and zip on his trousers and she crawled back to the black silk cushion. He drank from his glass and watched her intently. Her eyes were glued to Luanna on the stage as the woman fucked herself with the vibrator. Bella's cheeks were pink and her breathing was ragged. Her hands were clasped in her lap and she fidgeted on the cushion. He teased the soft skin of her neck and leant down to whisper in her ear.

"Are you wet Bells?" 

"Yes sir," her voice was a low whisper.

"Do you want to touch yourself? Make yourself cum in front of all these people"

"Please don't make me sir," he looked down at her in surprise.

"You don't? I don't like it when my Subs say no to me pet."

"I'm sorry sir, I just..."

She hesitated and he waited. "What pet?"

"I want you to be the only one to see me cum, only you."

He rubbed his hand over his chin and frowned at her for a moment. Then, draining his glass he stood and pulled her to her feet with his hand around her throat. Her eyes widened and he felt her swallow under his fingers. Holding her round the back of her neck he walked her from the room, she could hear the whispers of the assembled crowd and kept her eyes on the floor. He seemed angry with her and she trembled wondering what he was going to do to her.

He marched her upstairs and down the corridor, pushing her into his room he locked the door behind him. She watched him her heart beating wildly in her chest and he placed his glass down on the bedside table. He pushed her backwards until she hit against the wall and he fastened her wrists into the restraints. Her arms were stretched above her head and he pulled off her shoes making her rise onto tiptoes to keep her weight off her arms. He pulled her legs apart and fastened the other set of cuffs around her ankles. He took the small knife from the bedside table and cut her thong away from her skin. Running his finger along her pussy he felt her juices soak his finger and brought it to his mouth. She shivered and he stepped away, walking to the wall of whips he ran his fingers over them. His face was unreadable and she felt her stomach clench in fear.

He took a black riding crop from the wall, walking back to the table he filled his glass before sitting on the edge of the bed watching her. He sipped the amber liquid watching her dark eyes as she shivered waiting for what he was going to do.

"I have some rules pet." His voice was low and she moaned softly. "My Subs do as they are told, when they are told. There is no arguing and they do not say no to me." He brought the crop down against the bed and she jumped. "You do want to be my Sub don't you pet?"

"Yes sir."

He brought the crop down again, harder. The sound of it slicing through the air and hitting against the mattress sent a jolt of lust through her belly. "If you want to be my Sub then you will do as you're told." He brought the crop down.

"Yes sir."

"You will never say no to me again." The crop came down.

"Never sir."

He stood and stalked towards her, the crop still held in his hand and she whimpered as he got closer. He ran the end over her skin and her breath hitched in her throat. H e smiled and leant down to kiss her neck and nibbled gently before speaking into her ear.

"If I didn't know any better I would think you like this?" He trailed the crop down her waist and over her thigh touching the skin above the stockings. Bringing it back up he placed it between her teeth and slowly undid the hooks on the front of the corset she wore. By the time he pushed it away and threw it to the floor she was trembling violently but still held the crop between her teeth.

"You're such a good girl," his voice was low in her ear and she closed her eyes as lust ran through her again, hot and blinding. He took an ice cube from his drink and slowly dragged it over the skin of her neck and down onto her collar bone. She breathed sharply through her nose at the cold ice against her hot skin and goosebumps covered her skin in the trail he left. He placed the ice cube in his mouth and waited for it to melt. Then he dropped his head and took a small pink nipple between his lips. His mouth was cold and his tongue teased her skin.
She bit down on the crop and pushed her breast towards him until he sucked her nipple into his mouth and biting gently. Her moan was muffled against the riding crop she still held between her teeth and he stepped back smiling. He drained his glass and dropped it onto the bed behind him. He took the crop from between her teeth and gently ran the end over her nipple.

"You're so beautiful," his eyes roamed over her body, she was dressed only in her suspender belt and stockings. Her tanned skin seemed to glow in the dim light. "Such a beautiful girl."

Gently he flicked the crop against her nipple and she jumped. It stung gently, building to a soft burning that spread through her body and between her legs. He gently brought it down onto her other breast and a red mark bloomed against her skin. He leant back to speak into her ear, his warm breath sending shivers through her.

"Let me know if this gets too much pet." He didn't wait for her to respond before snapping the crop against her nipple and hearing her husky cry. Pain and pleasure shot through her and she moaned quietly. Arching her back and begging him silently to continue. He brought the crop down against her other breast before landing ten blows in quick succession, five on the left then five on the right. Tears formed in her eyes as the heat spread through her and when he snapped the crop against her nipple again she dropped her head back against the wall with a scream.

He bent and kissed her breast. Bathing her nipple with his tongue and soothing the sensitive skin. She was trembling and he ran his hand down her waist to cup her round ass in his large hand. He looked over her breasts at the red marks on her soft skin and flicked his tongue over her nipple. 

"I thought about what I was going to do to you all day, I couldn't wait to have tied and helpless in here. Nowhere to go, unable to move," he kissed her neck and pressed his hard body against her. She could feel his cock pressing against her through his suit trousers and moaned pushing her hips forward. "I thought about teasing you for hours, pushing you to the edge then stopping just before you cum, fucking you hard until you could barely stand it, teasing your little clit and tasting your sweet pussy."

He rolled his hips against her as though to emphasise his point. "I thought about it all day but when you said no to me downstairs I decided I need to teach you how a good Sub should behave." His free hand curled around her throat and he looked into her dark eyes. "If you are going to be my Sub I need to make sure you stay in line, I can't have anything like this happening again. Now are you going to do as you're told?"

"Yes sir." Her voice was trembling.

"I don't know if I believe you."

"I'll be good, I promise."

He smiled and moved his hand from her ass and slipped it between her legs. Feeling her juices on her thighs and teased her entrance with his finger. He gently traced across her skin with his nail and shivers ran down her spine. She pushed her hips forwards and her eyes closed. A tear rolled down her cheek and he watched her unsure of what to do next. Finally he pushed his finger inside her and felt the silken walls of her pussy clamp down around him. She expected him to move but he stayed motionless inside her until she was shaking with the effort of keeping herself in control.

"My pet needs to behave, I wont tolerate disobedience." His voice was a low growl, he still sounded furious and her eyes clamped shut tighter as though she were afraid to look at him. His fingers tightened around her throat and he pushed his finger deeper into her pussy. She bit her lip as her hips flexed forward. "You need to learn to behave."

Slowly he began to move his finger inside her, her juices ran down his finger and onto his hand and he kissed her neck smiling. "Fuck Bella, you're so wet." He bit her neck and heard her soft moan. "You feel so fucking good."

He fucked her with his finger, her breathed ripped from her throat and her hands curled into fists. She was already too worked up to try and keep her orgasm at bay and she opened her mouth pleading with him.

"Sir please can I cum?" She couldn't even wait for his response before her climax shook her and her pussy convulsed around his finger. He pushed a second finger inside her, stretching her tight hole and started up his violent rhythm again.

"Ah god," her hips jerked against his hand erratically as he pushed her orgasm further and her toes curled. He thrust faster into her and tightened his fingers around her throat until her breathing stopped completely and her second orgasm ripped through her. He still didn't stop his movements and her head fell back against the wall. Incoherent moans escaping her plump lips and her body trembling violently. He still thrust his fingers inside her not letting her come down and revelled in her small sounds.

He gently tapped her cheek until her eyes focussed on him again and took his fingers from her wet heat. She whimpered at the empty feeling he left inside her. He stared intently into her eyes and licked her juices from his fingers. His smile was almost feral and fear began to creep back into her chest. Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away from him. Undoing his trousers he kicked them away along with his shoes, socks and boxer and stood in front of her naked. His body was hard with muscle and she practically drooled looking at him. His red hair was tousled and his green eyes burned intensely. His thick cock was hard and stood straight up and she licked her lips looking at him. He was gorgeous. His smile widened and he stroked his cock taking in her naked body. She still wore the suspender belt and black stocking and he growled in approval.

He stepped forward and pressed his body against her. With her stretched in her restraints their hips aligned and his hard cock pressed against her wet pussy. He stroked his fingers down her neck and over her shoulder down to her breast. He squeezed the soft skin in his large hand and she gasped. Her skin was still hot from his earlier beating but his hand soothed the red welts, he flexed his hips against her and ran his tongue against the sensitive skin behind her ear. His breath was hot and she closed her eyes at the sensation.

"I'm going to fuck you slowly pet. I want to hear you beg." She shuddered, she knew what was coming. He pushed the first couple of inches of his thick length inside her, holding himself still he listened to her shallow breathing before pulling back.

IrinaSnake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaSnake

He teased her entrance before pushing back inside her still only letting the tip of his cock inside her tight heat and feeling her stretch around his thick girth. His hand still played with her breast and she arched her back pressing harder against his palm.

He pinched her nipple hard and she gasped as pain shot through her cowering back against the wall. "No no baby, you stay still."

She nodded, he had never called her that before and warmth spread through her that she didn't understand. Her feelings for this man where becoming confusing and she pushed down the fear this made her feel.

He rolled his hips against her, the tip of his cock pressing against her clit and her breath hitched in her throat. Slowly he pushed into her again, his hips pressed against hers as he buried himself deeply inside her and felt her pussy clench around him. A low moan rumbled from his chest as he held himself tightly against her, slowly he pulled out again leaving only the swollen head of his cock inside her before pressing deep again. He kept up his slow thrusts, teasing her with his torturous rhythm. It wasn't long before she was trembling and panting against his neck. He took her earlobe between his teeth biting as her warm breath beat against his skin.

"Oh fuck sir, please I need it harder."

He smiled. "I knew I would hear you beg me."

"I am begging, please sir I need you. I'm going crazy please don't make me wait any more."

He smiled and pulled back to look into her dark eyes. "I want you to watch me, don't close your eyes and don't hide any of your moans from me, I want to see all of you."

He slammed back inside her and a soft cry escaped her lips. His hips thrusts hard against her and his hands curled around her wrists. Their lips were inches apart and her eyes burned into his. Her tight pussy gripped his thick cock and her hands curled into fists. He flicked his tongue out and caught her lower lip. Gently he brushed his lips against hers and she moaned. He sped up his thrusts pounding into her and his grip on her wrists turned painful. She could feel her skin bruising but didn't look away and didn't try and keep quiet. He was testing her, seeing if she would follow orders like a good girl and sickeningly she wanted to make him proud to call her his. 

He thrust even harder into her swollen pussy and she cried out as her orgasm built. Her stomach clenching but she forced her eyes to remain open. She fought against the pleasure building inside her, she wanted him to cum first. She did not understand why but she wanted to show him that she was still her own person. Some part of her still wanted to fight against him. He gritted his teeth and thrust deep inside her as he came, filling her pussy and she let go. Allowing her orgasm to rip through her body and her pussy convulsed around his cock as he pulsed inside her. 

His grip on her wrists loosened and she dropped her head to rest on his shoulder. Kneeling in front of her he undid the cuffs around her ankles then standing freed her wrists. Her legs shook, she could barely keep herself upright. He pulled her to his chest and swung her into his arms. He sat on the bed with her curled in his lap and stroked his thumb over the bruises he had left on her wrists. He was still so gentle when he held her like this and she allowed herself to give into her feelings for a moment.

She must have fallen asleep and when she woke she was alone. She sat up and looked around the room. His clothes were gone and she stood, opening the door she looked down the hallway. All the doors were closed and everything was quiet. She slipped into her room and dressed quickly in leggings and a cropped white t-shirt. She walked downstairs and saw Elora stood by the stage. Two girls danced sensuously and Bella approached them.

"Good morning," Elora spoke and watched the girl.

"Hi," Bella motioned to the two girls on the stage. "Are they the dancers?"

"They are. Mr Garcia wants you to train with them today, he will be by later on to watch you."

"Tonight?" Elora nodded. "I wont be able to learn all of that," she still looked at the dancers. "They're incredible."

"They're very good and they are going to teach you to be very good," the girls stopped and came to the edge of the stage, the blonde one smiled.

"Hi I'm Jess." Bella smiled back.

"I'm Alex," the second woman spoke, she had long black hair and dark blue eyes.

"I'm Bella."

"Very nice to meet you Bella," Alex held out her hand and pulled the girl onto the stage. "We'll start easy."

For the rest of the day Bella worked with Alex and Jess. When eight o'clock came she waited with Elora.

"Go on," the woman tapped her butt and Bella jumped.

"But what about the others?"

"It's just you he's coming to see."

"No I can't do it by myself."

Elora smiled. "You'll do fine kid."

She pushed gently and Bella stepped onto the stage. The lights hit her and threw the club into darkness but she could still feel the eyes on her. Alejo sat in his chair his chin resting on his fist as he watched Bella, her eyes were focused on him but he knew she couldn't see him. Luanna sat on the floor to his left but he didn't touch her. The black silk cushion remained empty on his right and she glanced at it jealousy burning in her chest. He paid her no attention his eyes glued to Bella as she stood still on the stage and when she finally began to move he was transfixed.

Her hips swayed and she raised her arms above her head stretching her lithe body before bending backwards sending her long hair tumbling almost to the ground. She straightened and bent forward placing her hands on the floor, her legs spread into a split and she sank to the ground. He was impressed, he hadn't known she could do that. She lay back her feet flat on the ground and her hands ran up her body before her back arched. She sat back up and crawled across the stage. She knew she was moving right towards him and when she reached the edge of the stage she sat back in a split and rolled her body until her chest was on the ground.

He could feel himself getting hard watching her and Luanna went to move between his legs. A s she reached for him he batted her away and she fell back. Her eyes filled with tears and she curled in on herself. He still didn't look at her and she felt cold. She wrapped her arms around her waist and moved away from the chair looking down at the floor. He stood and walked to the stage, Bella stilled and looked down at him. He took hold of her hand and pulled her down from the stage. He lead her back to the raised platform where he sat and gently stroked her cheek. He motioned for Luanna to stand, he still didn't look at her and she came to stand beside Bella. He held his hand out and she looked confused for a moment before shaking her head and clutching her throat where the red choker sat against her skin.

"Please sir no."

"My token Luanna."

"Please, I'll do better."

Finally he looked at her and she sobbed. There was nothing in his hard green eyes. He felt nothing for her. "Luanna, give it to me."

The room was silent and she wanted to scream, to cling to him, to plead with him make him understand what he was doing to her. Bella looked at the floor the woman's crying sending hot guilt through her stomach. Luanna reached up with trembling hands and untied the red silk. She couldn't look at him as she handed it over and he took it making sure their skin didn't touch then dismissed her with a wave of his hand. She stepped backwards and felt hands on her shoulders, comforting her. He paid her no attention, beckoning Bella forward he turned her and tied the choker around her neck. The white pendant was warm against her skin and she touched it gently with her fingertips before turning back to look at him.

"Thank you sir."

He curled his fingers around the back of her neck and lead her from the watching eyes hearing Luanna's soft crying as they went. H e walked her upstairs and into his room at the end of the hallway. Closing and locking the door he looked at her and frowned at the expression on her face.

"What's the matter pet?"

"How could you do that?" Her voice was shaking and her dark eyes searched his face.

"That is my token, to give to whoever I choose and I choose to give it to you. Luanna must respect that."

"You don't even care do you? She is in love with you and you just threw her away in front of everyone."

"I did not throw her away I gave up ownership."

"Ownership? Is that what this is?" She touched the token around her neck.

"It shows the other Doms that you are mine, they cannot touch you even if you weren't my Sub."

"So now what happens to Luanna?"

"I don't tell her what to do, she can do as she pleases." He moved in front of her and placed his hands on her waist. They almost reached the entire way round and he lifted her. Her legs wrapped around his hips without her thinking and she felt his hard length press against her. He wore a grey suit and she pushed the jacket off and unbuttoned the white shirt.

H e slid his hands round to her ass and teased the straps of the white lace thong she wore. He held his arms at his side as she pushed his shirt off and she held herself against him with one arm around his neck. His fingers crept over her thighs as she supported her weight around him and he dragged his short nails down her thighs to the backs of her knees. Shivers chased themselves across her skin in the wake of his wondering fingers and she pressed herself closer.

"But what about Luanna?" Her voice was little more than a whisper and he shushed her gently.

"You don't need to concern yourself with her pet," his fingers moved up her waist and held her ribs his thumbs bracketing the underside of her breasts. "I couldn't take my eyes off you tonight, I wanted to have you right there in front of everyone."

He snapped off her bra with ease and pulled it down her arms and threw it away. It landed with his discarded shirt and he ran his hands down her back.

"I could barely control myself." He tangled his fingers in her long hair and pulled her head back kissing down her neck. Biting the skin gently, he sat her on the edge of the bed and knelt between her legs. He nipped at the skin of her thigh and slowly pulled her thong down. Dragging his tongue back up her inner thigh he kissed the soft lips of her pussy and she curled her fingers into the sheets pushing her hips forward.

He hooked her legs over his shoulders and dragged his tongue up her pussy collecting her juices and swallowing savouring her sweet taste. He teased her kissing around her pussy but not where she needed him. Never touching her clit or going inside her. Finally she reached down, dug her fingers through his tousled hair and pulled his face to her. He glanced up her body smiling and his eyes flashed. She looked nervous but then he flicked his tongue over her clit and her hand tightened in his hair pulling him closer. His fingers dug into her thighs as he wrapped his lips around the small nub of flesh and sucked as he worked one finger into her tight heat. She lay back against the bed as he worked her with his talented tongue and strong fingers until her hips were thrusting against him and she was panting.

"Please can I cum?"

He didn't answer her instead thrust a second finger inside her and sawed them in her pussy. He sucked hard on her clit and a loud moan escaped her.

"Please." He still didn't answer and she fought not wanting to disappoint him but she couldn't hold it back. Her orgasm ripped through her and she cried out holding his hair tightly. Pushing her hips against his mouth as he teased her clit through her climax. She was shaking and looked at him as he stood kneading her thighs with his thumbs. He didn't seem angry and she felt that something was different this time. Slowly he stripped of his suit trousers and stood between her legs, naked and powerful. He held her against his chest with one strong arm and crawled up the bed. He lay her down on the pillows and settled himself between her legs.

He pushed into her and closed his eyes as her wet heat enveloped him. He rested his weight on his forearms either side of her head and stroked her hair back from her face. His eyes were serious as he looked at her and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He rolled his hips against her slowly, pressing deep and her legs wrapped around his waist pulling him closer. His thrusts were rhythmic and she arched her back pressing herself off the bed and closer to him.

Quickly he sat up and pulled her with him. He held her close and ran his hands over her back as she began to move in his lap. Their faces were level and their lips inches from each other. Her warm breath beat against his lips and he thrust upwards meeting her hips. He tangled his fingers in her hair and brushed his lips against hers. She jumped at the contact and he teased her lips open with his tongue. He pushed harder up as his tongue thrust into her mouth and she worked her hips against him quickly. He felt his orgasm tingling at the base of his spine and deepened the kiss wanting to feel all of her. 

He cried out against his lips as she came and her pussy convulsed around his cock. He thrust up harder and filled her with his hot cum pushing her orgasm higher until she dropped her head onto his shoulder and stroked her fingers down his neck.

"Bella is this what you want?"

She was surprised by his question and pulled back to look into his green eyes. "Of course it is sir."

"Well its not what I want."

She felt cold dread in her stomach. "You don't want me sir?"

"I don't want you as a Sub, I don't want you to call me sir, I don't want you to feel like I own you. I want you to be mine, I want a real relationship with you, you're all I think about Bella." He swallowed and gently tucked a lose curl behind her ear.

"I'm nearly forty, I've lost my wife. S he wont let me see my kids and for the last three years all I have thought about you. I want to fall asleep next to you, I want to wake up with you in my arms, I want a life with you away from all of this. This isn't what I want any more and I want you to come with me."

She looked at him and tried to find the words. He waited impatiently and when she finally spoke her voice was a soft whisper.

"No."

He felt as though she had slapped him. "What?"

"I can't. This is all I can offer I can't give you any more than this."

"I'm not asking you to give me anything other than a chance. Just try this Bella."

"I can't." 

He nodded once before tipping her off his lap, he stood and pulled his trousers back on. She clambered from the bed and reached for him. "Sir please."

"You wont be mine?"

"I am yours sir."

"No you belong to me there is a difference." He looked to the floor and laughed derisively. Rubbing his hand over his stubbled chin he shook his head.. "I want you gone."

"No please," she stepped forward and he shook his shoulder out of her grip violently.

"Get out!" His voice was a loud shout and she jumped. She held her hands over her naked body and walked to the door. "Bella wait." She turned, hope flaring in her chest at his voice, he held his hand out to her. "My token."

"Sir," her dark eyes filled with tears.

"My token Bella." There was no warmth in his voice and she untied the red silk. She had only worn it for a short time but she felt cold without it, she handed the choker to him. "Now get out, I want you gone by morning."

"Sir please, where will I go?"

"I don't care but you can't be here, not like this."

"But I want to be with you."

He sighed and reached out taking her hand and pulling her to his chest. He stroked her hair and felt her sob against his bare chest. "And I want to be with you, but I want to be with you properly. I want a life with you and if that's what you want as well then we can try it."

"I'm sorry, I can't."

He closed his eyes and nodded. He kissed her hair and pushed her away. "Well if you ever decide that is what you want, I'll be waiting."

She opened her mouth but couldn't find the words. She knew there was nothing she could say and she wished she could let herself be happy with him but she knew that there was too much in her past for her to forget. She left without a word.

He stayed in the room all night and when morning came he stepped into the hallway. The door beside his stood open and he looked inside. She was gone. He felt someone behind him and turned to look into Elora's blue eyes.

"This room stays empty."

"Yes sir."

Within an hour he was back at his apartment. He walked through to his bedroom and opened his closet. There was a safe at the back and he opened it and placed the red silk collar inside. He took one last look at it before closing the safe, his phone rang and he answered curtly.

"What."

"Luanna is asking if you will want her tonight?" Elora said nothing about his abrupt tone and he heard a softness in her voice. 

He thought for a moment rubbing his hand over his chin. "Tell her to be ready by nine."

Published 
Written by FallenTreasure
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments