Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Her Wish...

"A bored wife with a Daddy kink, and a penchant for being tied up, gets her wish to be thoroughly fucked."

32
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"I might write other episodes of this."

“Untie me, you fucking bastard, it’s not funny! I know you can hear me,” she screamed at the top of her voice.

But he couldn’t hear her. In fact, her husband was no longer in the house.

Twenty minutes earlier, he had produced some ropes, pulled a dining chair to the centre of the room, and asked her to strip. She had so longed for this to happen. She asked no questions and did as requested.

Once she was naked, he told her to sit, perched on the edge of the chair. He tied a black scarf over her eyes so tight it let in no light. He then taped over the scarf with thick parcel tape.

He went about his task without speaking, threading the ropes back and forth around the chair and encircling her wrists and ankles multiple times. When he finished, he tied her ankles to the front chair legs, and her hands were tied together and secured to the back of the chair behind her. He placed cushions behind her back, so she could not scoot back on the chair. In this position, her thighs naturally splayed open.

“Are you comfortable?" he asked quietly.

“No, Daddy, but I guess that’s the idea. Have I been bad?”

He didn’t reply.

She heard him walk away and then, the sound of the door closing as he walked out of the room.

Her exposed pussy was already wet in anticipation of what he might do to her in this vulnerable position. Her nipples were hard as the room was slightly cold, and she was aroused.

She imagined him getting something that would cause her pain or pleasure: a vibrator, paddle, or slipper, perhaps. She bit her lip as she so desperately wanted to touch her pussy. She began opening and closing her thighs, desperately trying to cause friction in her now very wet pussy.

She imagined his stiff cock, thrusting roughly into her, and the amazing orgasm she would have. She pulled against the restraints. They were tight and allowed her arms and ankles virtually no movement, which excited her even more. She spread her legs wider in anticipation and wondered how inviting her freshly shaved cunt must look.

Some minutes passed and she could hear nothing. A little frustration set in. How typical of him not to have prepared everything. She didn’t want to call out in case it spoiled the vibe. She ached for her husband to give her a hard fucking whilst she was tied up like this. She wanted him to use her like a whore. Use her in whatever way he wanted.

It was now around ten minutes since he had left the room. The excitement had subsided, replaced instead by disappointment. In some ways, she reluctantly accepted that her husband did not enjoy her Daddy kink, but to raise her hopes and expectation by tying her up so expertly, and then leaving her high and dry seemed unusually cruel. Had he been teasing her? She felt her disappointment turn to annoyance.

“You may as well come back now!” she yelled. “I’m fed up, come and untie me!” No response, nothing. That’s when she snapped and started to shout even louder.

“Untie me, you fucking bastard, it’s not funny! I know you can hear me!”

The door to the room opened abruptly. He moved quickly across the room towards her. A hand grabbed her hair and yanked her head back sharply.

“Ow! Fuck!” she said.

A phone was placed at her ear and through it, her husband spoke.

“Listen, Mel, I want you to do whatever this man wants and needs. I can’t explain why right now, but if you agree, he's going to fuck and use you. I need to know that you want this. Oh, and he may be joined by friends. If you say no, he'll walk away now. Yes or no?“

"Yes!" was all she said. Her pussy was aching to be fucked and she didn't care by whom.

"You are safe. He won’t hurt you. I mean, he might hurt you, but you won’t be harmed. I’m not sure if I’m making sense?" He continued, "The safe word is orange. If you say orange everything will stop immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied.

She was utterly disoriented and suddenly a little scared. Before she could even think to speak, she felt his stiff cock press against her lips. She turned her head away. He slapped her across the face, just hard enough to make a point.

She opened her mouth, as she did, the man thrust his cock into her mouth. It was stiff, hot and thick. She made the muffled sound of a woman trying to speak with a large, stiff cock in her mouth.

“Just enjoy it, baby. I know he’s going to enjoy that lovely mouth and pussy of yours. He’s met you before, you know him, we both know him, and he told me how much he wants to fuck you. I’ll be home later. I love you.”

All the time her husband was speaking the mystery man had been fucking her mouth, vigorously. Thrusting quickly then lingering with most of his thick shaft deep in her mouth, before withdrawing so that the head of his cock just parted her lips.

The phone was removed from her ear and both his hands held her head still as he continued to thrust deeper into the back of her mouth. She made muffled noises as with each deeper thrust now hit the back of her throat momentarily. One hand reached down to her nipple, pinching it hard, between his fingers.

He withdrew his cock and held it against her lips. Her tongue instinctively worked its way around the head. Licking and circling. She wanted to please him. She was enjoying him treating her roughly. The feeling of the head of his cock deep in her mouth. The excitement of a stranger using her mouth. She wanted him to spurt his hot cum into her willing mouth so she could savour the taste of another man's sperm.

He reached down to her pussy and two fingers slipped into her up to his knuckles. They were then presented to her nose and pushed into her mouth. She tasted and licked his fingers until they moved once again to her pussy. This time three fingers were thrust roughly into her a few times, before once again being held in front of her mouth. She sucked them into her mouth enjoying the fragrance and the taste of her wet pussy.

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

She was turned on by what was happening, by how crazy it was that her husband had expertly tied her so that another man could use her mouth and pussy. His fingers were once again replaced by his cock in her mouth. Just the tip which she worked expertly with her tongue. It had been so long since another man had enjoyed her sweet mouth. Her teeth accidentally grazed the head and once again she felt the sharp sting of a slap on her cheek.

“Ow. I’m sorry, Daddy, let me show you how good I can do it.”

Once again she was rewarded with the head of his cock in her mouth as he gripped the back of her hair. She expertly worked her lips down his shaft almost to its base. Taking him deep in her mouth, working her tongue around the stiff cock in her mouth. She could taste his growing excitement. She felt his cock getting more swollen and knew he would cum soon. He stopped and pulled his cock from her mouth.

“Let me finish you, Daddy. I want you to cum in my mouth. Please, Daddy, let me do it for you,” she pleaded.

She held her mouth open expecting to suck the shaft of his cock into the back of her mouth. Instead, he moved away and she felt his hands on her thighs as he positioned himself between her legs. She felt his cock against her clit and then against the wet opening of her pussy. He pushed the tip of his cock into her and held still. She could tell that he was using his hand to move his cock up and down her wet pussy lips before thrusting no more than an inch into her each time. She desperately wanted his entire length inside her.

“Please don’t tease me, fuck me, Daddy. Your little girl wants your cock inside her,” she almost begged.

He thrust his cock all the way into her and she gasped. It felt even thicker and longer inside her. She wanted to meet his thrust with her hips but couldn’t move. His cock throbbed inside her and then he fully removed it. Once again he teased her pussy with the head of his cock, rubbing the length of her slit and circling her swollen clit. It was faster and harder now and she felt he could even make her orgasm like that. She moaned with excitement. Every time he reached her open slit she anticipated his thrust but it didn’t happen.

Suddenly he moved his hips away, but remained between her legs. Quickly he moved his tongue to her inner thigh. He trailed his tongue slowly toward her pussy and then back up the other thigh. He worked his mouth down her thigh again this time kissing her until reached her pussy. He slowly worked his tongue between pussy lips, licking every part of her aching, wet, cunt. She panted. She could feel her orgasm build quickly as he roughly started working her clit with the tip of his tongue. His fingers worked into her wet opening.

"I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, lick me!! Keep licking my clit, Daddy, oh fuck!" Just as she came loudly, she was startled by another hand grabbing her hair roughly—a stiff cock quickly thrust into her open mouth. Her lips closed around its girth. She realised a second man must have been there watching. Her orgasm continued under the first man’s skilful tongue, as the second man began fucking her mouth.

It was all happening quickly but the tongue working her clit was soon replaced with a cock that eagerly thrust into her, spreading her pussy with its girth. Both men began fuck her mouth and pussy, hard and fast. It was frenzied and rough.

She wasn’t participating, she couldn’t, she was being used and she fucking loved it. It felt like rape but she was willing and enjoying being used in this way. She briefly wondered if her husband was watching the two men fuck his wife. She was moving her mouth to meet each thrust of the stiff cock fucking her mouth and hoping her husband might be enjoying the spectacle of two men pleasuring her.

She spread her thighs as wide as her tethers would allow, feeling the ache in her ankles and wrists. The men were not matching each other’s rhythm both just using her for their own filthy pleasure. She knew she was about to cum again on the swollen cock inside her. She could hear their grunts as she moaned onto the cock in her mouth. She came again moaning long and panting. The man fucking her mouth pulled out. She could hear his hand wanking his cock, she held her mouth open and then the first spurt of cum landed on her lips and tongue. He thrust his spurting back into her mouth as she closed her lips around his jerking cock. The cock fucking her pussy also began to cum, spurting and unloading his balls all over the inside of her pussy.

The two strangers were fucking her mouth and pussy at the same time whilst they both came inside her. The hard fucking and the feeling of his warm cum spurting deep into her pussy as he thrust, short sharp thrusts, brought on her orgasm again. The frenzy slowed, and both men stayed where they were in her mouth and pussy. She could hear them panting hard but hardly moving.

She sucked the stiff cock in her mouth for a minute or two before it was withdrawn. The cock inside her also slid out. She felt the cum dribble from her pussy. And with that, both men left the room.

A few minutes later the front door to the house opened and closed. She had no idea whether the two men had just left, or if more men were arriving to fuck her, and she didn’t care. The house fell silent.

Her husband returned five minutes later and untied her. The ropes left dark marks on her ankles and wrist and her hands and feet tingled, as the blood flow returned. She could taste and feel the cum of the two men who had used her pussy and mouth.

“Let’s never talk about this again,” her husband said.

He took her to their bedroom, lay her down on the bed, spread her legs open, and without cleaning up her cum filled pussy, he fucked her hard and fast until he quickly came inside her. He quickly moved so he could kneel at her mouth.

"Clean it up, you slut!" he said holding his cum covered cock towards her mouth.

She dutifully licked and sucked his shaft until all traces of their combined cum and juices had been removed.

Published 
Written by Roo_Basra
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments