Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going to the City Part 2

"The night continues"

4
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I was nuzzling against Papi's chest, both of us naked, waiting for the time to get ready to go to our show. He started stroking my nipples, waiting for each one to peak. He stood up, pulling on a robe before getting his bag and setting it on the edge of the bed.

“Are you ready for some fun tonight?”

“Yes, Papi.” I smiled as I imagined what tonight would hold. He hadn't told me what we were seeing, but he knew how much I loved live shows.

“We'll be seeing something a little different tonight.” he smiled as he looked up at me. “And, we're going to meet up with a friend of mine.”

I watched as he pulled out a couple of small boxes from his bag. They looked like jewelry boxes, exciting me for what they might be. He grabbed and opened my bag, pulling out the clothes I had packed. My long, black dress, high slits on both sides, and my high heels with the straps he liked.

“I packed the ones you asked for.”

He motioned for me to come to him, pushing me on my knees. He opened one of the boxes, giving me a new, “fancy” collar that was a silver-toned, but strong enough to be pulled on if needed. He used it to replace the leather one around my neck, locking it in place. I felt so special, he had mentioned getting me one when he felt the time was right. This was showing the world that I was his, not just a collar for the bedroom.

He opened the next box, pulling out a metal butt plug with a jewel at the base of it. It was beautiful, something else we had discussed. He instructed me to get onto the bed, on all fours with my head down on the blanket. I did as I was told, feeling him place some lubrication on my tight hole, and on the plug, before slowly inserting it. I stayed in position, feeling him run his fingers over my freshly cleaned slit. I let out a small moan as he tapped the plug at the end.

“This is to stay in there all night, unless absolutely necessary. I will take it out when I want it out. Clear?”

“Yes, Papi.”

He rubbed both of my cheeks before giving each one a smack. “You're going to be a good girl, and do as you're told tonight.”

“Yes, Papi.”

“No matter what?”

“Yes, Papi. I trust you. I will do whatever you say.”

“One more thing,” he smiled as he pulled a remote-controlled bullet-shaped vibrator from a third box. He wrapped the small loop around the base of my new butt plug before pushing it into my pussy. I jumped as he pushed a button to test it. “You will wear this as well.”

I was nervous about the bullet as I knew he wasn't going to let me wear panties, but it seemed to be in there comfortably. I put on my dress and did my hair as he got ready, nervous that his friend would notice the buzzing of the bullet sitting inside of me. But it was what Papi wanted, so I would do it.

“You know the rules,” he whispered as he went to answer the knock on the door. The door opened to reveal one of his friends. He was accompanied by a beautiful blonde, tall, adorning a similar collar to mine.

Papi introduced everyone, Joshua, who I was to call sir, and Pamela, his submissive. Pamela and I were allowed to chat, as girls would on an outing, as long as we both followed our respective set of rules. She was a sweet girl, and it was nice to finally be able to be comfortable with someone, knowing we were in the same lifestyle.

PollyMu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PollyMu

We made our way down to a private lounge that the show was playing. The room was dimmed, encouraging everyone to head for their tables. We settled into our horseshoe-shaped booth, us women in the middle, and ordered drinks. As we waited for our drinks, Papi whispered a hint of his plans for the night in my ear.

“You will let Joshua do with you what he wants. He and I have agreed upon our ground rules and he and Pamela will be joining us. Is that clear?” He smiled softly as he pulled away.

“Yes, Papi.” I shivered as I remembered the conversation we had about bringing in another couple. I had been intrigued by it, excited to try being controlled by two masters. I was excited and nervous, thinking I might not live up to the expectations. My thoughts were interrupted by a hand brushing my thigh, from Joshua.

He flashed me a smile as the lights went down and the stage lit up. It was a burlesque show with a very sexual tone, obviously geared toward the lifestyle I had been living, part-time at least. I smiled as I watched, shocked by the soft vibrating from inside of me. I tried to focus and enjoy the show, but that was proving to be difficult as the vibrations started again, stronger this time. Squirming didn't help, it only reminded me that I had a plug in my rear, causing the arousal to grow.

I was able to relax a couple of minutes, watching a beautiful woman getting whipped while dancing a suggestive dance. I was bracing myself for the next vibrating jolt when I felt a woman's hands pushing my legs apart. Pamela had slid under the table and was trying to get between my legs.

“Relax,” Papi whispered as he smiled at me. Joshua resting his arm on my shoulder, letting his hand slide down the front of my dress, fondling my breasts. “Remember what I said.”

I tried to relax, letting all of this happen while pretending to watch the show. I could feel the excitement build as I heard Papi instruct me not to make a noise, wanting me to cum all over Pamela's face. I was breathing hard, feeling the vibrations run through me again, harder each jolt, until I finally let go of all the juices flowing freely from my walls. She lapped up all of my juices coming from me, not letting up from my clit, causing me to cum again.

I was dizzy from the excitement and forgot where I was. It took all of my strength to keep quiet, Pamela still lapping between my legs. But now, both of the men were holding my legs open, keeping me from clapping them shut to stop what was happening. Papi pulled my breasts out over the top of my low cut dress, tweaking my nipples as he watched the stage, acting as if this were normal.

Pamela finally stopped, licking my juices from the sides of my thighs, my body twitching from the orgasms I just had. My legs were released as she emerged from under the table, her makeup smeared, fluids on her face. I was trying to catch my breath as the crowd started clapping, the lights coming back up.

As I looked around, I noticed multiple women had similar smeared makeup and ruffled hair. The men smiled as they looked over to see that my breasts were still out of my dress. I felt like pushing them back down until I looked to see Papi sternly looking at me, telling me to leave them.

Published 
Written by LusciousLacey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments