Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having My Way...Part 13

"The night I planned for him became a night of passion for me."

5
5 Comments 5
5.2k Views 5.2k
639 words 639 words
Since I was tied down, I could not take my lover in my arms and tell him how much his surprise meant to me. He knows how much I loved to suck his cock and feel him cum while I swallow hungrily. Even with the blindfold on, I knew instinctively to open my mouth as he fed me his cock covered with whipped cream. 

After he was sure I had also cum, he curled up beside me and held me as he fell asleep. I was still tied spread eagle on the bed with my blindfold still in place. His head was nestled at my neck. He had his right hand on my left breast and I felt him gently squeeze it once in a while. His right leg was over my hips and I could feel his limp cock as it laid against my leg. 

I could feel the cool breeze from somewhere as it blew against the wetness of my pussy. I tried to sleep, but, with everything I was feeling, it was hard to just let go. I allowed myself to remember the tastes and emotions as I sucked his cock. I felt the walls of my pussy tighten as the thoughts came flooding back of everything that happened this night of passion.

My lust was building. Every time he moved I felt either his cock shift against my leg or his hand squeeze or rub my breast. Unconsciously, my body started to rock gently under him. I felt the walls of my pussy spasm and I tried to will my body to build to the point that I could force myself to cum again. I tried and tried but all I succeeded in doing was become frustrated.

What I did not know was that he was awake and feeling every movement I made. Blindfolded, I could not see him watch me as I was getting hotter.

Alexa_Rios
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa_Rios

My hips were gently rocking and I tasted blood as I bit my lip to keep from moaning. My hands were clenching and unclenching as I felt the passion build to the point I was about to cry out.

I was so lost in my desire, I did not realize he was moving on top of me until I felt his weight pushing me down. I felt his body settle between my legs. His lips brushed mine and I opened my mouth as his tongue entered to dance with mine. The kiss was hard and deep as I felt his hands circle my breasts and squeeze roughly. I felt his hard cock against my cunt as it rubbed up and down across the lips.

My pussy lips opened more and more with each pass his cock made across them. I could feel the head of his cock as it passed over the entrance. My body shook each time his cock worked its way around and flicked across my clit. His kiss silenced the moans that tried to escape from my mouth. My lower body thrust up trying to slip his cock into my cunt. I felt on fire and needed his cock inside me.

His mouth suddenly left mine only to spread kisses across my breasts as he squeezed them together. I felt his teeth as he bit down on my nipples, first one then the other. I tried to arch my back for more as I begged him to fuck me. My lust forced a scream from my throat. 

"Please! Oh, please! Fuck me!" I cried.

My head was turning from side to side in frustration and desire. I felt his right hand leave my breast, His body shifted as I felt him put the head of his cock against the opening to my cunt. It felt like eternity until finally I felt his cock slowly enter me.
Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments