Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her little pet

27
7 Comments 7
32.0k Views 32.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story
“Come here pet,” she patted the spot next to her on the bed.

She was sitting up in bed, propped up by numerous pillows against the leather upholstered bed-head and reading a book, while he was kneeling on the floor by the foot of the bed and waiting for her command.

As soon as he heard her he crawled up onto the bed with obvious enthusiasm and stood next to her on all fours waiting for further instructions. She looked at him and smiled as her hand ran over his hair, causing him to sigh delightedly.

He loved his Mistress and being touched by her in that way always made him melt. She ran her hand further down his back, patting gently and feeling the scratches and bruises that her nails had left the night before. He moaned and arched his back at her soft touch.

He was aroused, the sight of her smiling at him and her gentle hand making him hard. He had not been allowed to cum in more than a week despite being played with, and so the slightest touch made his head spin with desire.

“You have been a good boy lately,” she commended him as her hand moved under him and grazed his nipples.

“Thank you Mistress,” he moaned and nodded his head.

“I think my pet deserves a treat,” she smiled as she pulled the covers off and revealed the toy he loved strapped around her hips.

As soon as he saw the big pink strapon he started panting, his spine tingling at the thought of having it inside him. She spread her legs and motioned for him to move between them.

“Get my toy nice and wet pet,” she instructed as he kneeled between her thighs.

He started licking the toy with abandon, the heat of his Mistress’ skin spurring him on. After a few licks the toy glistened with his saliva, his mouth watering at the smell of his Mistress.

“That’s enough pet,” she touched his face as a signal for him to stop, “now turn your ass to me- I want to make sure it’s ready.”

He quickly shuffled so that his ass was faced towards her. She spread his cheeks and ran a wet finger over his asshole causing him to whine and shake.

“I think my pet is ready for his treat now,” she said, “come and sit on Mistress’ cock.”

He straddled her and she spread his ass cheeks in order to help him adjust to the silicone cock entering his ass. He lowered himself slowly onto her cock, feeling the pain and pleasure of being filled, the pressure deep inside him sending shock waves through his body. When he felt that he had reached the base of the cock he breathed a sigh of deep satisfaction.

“Look at me,” she ordered as she touched his face.

He looked into her eyes and she could see his arousal and need written on his face, his body immobile- waiting for her command.

“You want to ride my cock?” she asked him, still looking into his eyes.

“Oh yes please Mistress, let your slut ride your cock,” he begged.

In response she slapped one ass cheek, then the other, leaving a red handprint on each and causing him to yelp with pain and delight.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

He started moving up and down her cock, impaling himself over and over on the pink silicone.

He was moaning and panting and screaming in delight as he rode her cock, all the while looking into her eyes. She saw eyes half glazed and wild, his cock hard and twitching, precum oozing out of it continuously and making him wet.

“Who is my little cock loving bitch?” she asked him as she suddenly pinched and twisted both his nipples.

He yelped at the suddenness of her action and his inner muscles clenched around the object in his ass causing him unbelievable pleasure.

“I am your little cock loving, dirty bitch Mistress,” he moaned moving faster.

He felt his whole body shaking as the toy kept hitting his pleasure point. He wanted to cum so badly, his balls were full of cum to the point of pain and his cock was red and unbelievably hot, twitching every time he moved up and down. He didn’t know if he could keep it in much longer, he was afraid he might cum at any second even without her permission.

“Please Mistress,” he begged, “please let your horny bitch cum. It hurts so much,” he whimpered.

She could see he was on the edge, his movement’s wild, his self control close to snapping. She gripped his cock in her hand as he moved up and jerked it hard.

“Cum for me, my slut,” she said.

He didn’t need to be told twice- with a scream he impaled himself on her as her hand held his cock in a firm grasp, and shot strand after strand of hot cum everywhere. His body shook and spasmmed, his eyes closed as the red hot waves of orgasm swept him over and over.

When he opened his eyes again he was still breathing hard from the long awaited orgasm he had just experienced. He looked down and saw that his cum was everywhere- including on his Mistress.

“I’m so sorry for making a mess Mistress,” he blushed as he apologized.

“That is ok pet,” she said, “because now you will lick everything clean.”

He moved up slowly, letting the toy slip out of him, his raw nerves reacting to the touch of it as he moved up. When the toy was out of him he started eagerly licking her clean of his cum, swallowing every drop of it and enjoying the rare treat of tasting her soft silky skin.

“That’s a good pet,” she patted him on the head when she saw that everything was clean of his cum, “you can stop now.”

“Thank you Mistress,” he breathed, “I love you my Mistress.”

Published 
Written by kinkitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments