Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inflicting Pleasure

19
11 Comments 11
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
“Fuck me hard, please,” she whispered in my ear.

I carried her to her bed and undressed her slowly. She rolled on to her belly and watched me with a hunger in her eyes as I undid my belt. Her legs bent at her knees, lazily and slowly kicking her feet back and forth.

I playfully struck her ass with my belt. The coy smile on her face disappeared and was replaced by an expressionless glare. At first I had thought I had hurt her, perhaps I had struck her too hard. Nothing could have been further from the truth. I remained silent and observed her. She slowly lifted her eyes to meet mine. The playful sparkle in them had turned to a dark, hungry fire.

“You need more?” I had asked her in a low growl.

She remained silent and pulled herself over the edge of the bed, her shoulders and head hanging off the side. She looked up at me for a moment and slowly brought her legs together. When she was satisfied that I had understood what she wanted, she lowered her head and let it dangle off the mattress. A barely audible sob left her lips as she offered her ass to me, ever so slightly lifting it into the air.

She silently had given me her permission and trust, to mark her as I saw fit. I folded my belt and struck her ass again, harder. She bit down hard on the maroon bed cover, her hands clenched into fists. The belt bit in to her soft flesh for a third time. She winced and lifted her ass higher in to the air. The three crisscrossed pink welts on her ass glowed against the light flesh tone of her skin. The sight sent a lustful jolt through me. My cock throbbed to the rhythm of my pounding heart.

My belt found her ass four more times in quick succession. She drove her hips in to the mattress and wiggled her ass slowly from side to side. She lifted her head and stared at me blankly. Tears were running down her cheeks from the corner of her eyes. Her eyes begged me to strike her again. I brought the belt down across the middle of her back. Her mouth flew open and her eyes widened.

“Again,” she silently mouthed through trembling lips.

I struck the middle of her back again and left the belt to rest where it had bit in to her. Slowly I pulled the belt away and reached out to feel the heat and welts on her ass and back. The touch of my fingers caressing her flesh sent a shiver through her.

“More,” she pleaded in a lustful whisper.

I grabbed her hair and lifted her head.

“Kiss my cock,” I ordered, thrusting the bulge in my pants to her mouth.

She greedily kissed my cock through my pants. Her lips parted and her tongue pressed hard against the head. I grunted and brought the belt down across her ass. The smacking sound of leather on flesh filled her bedroom. It echoed in my ears like a symphony. I struck her ass again, very hard. The sound was a higher pitch than the last.

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

I knew I had broken skin.

Her legs clamped together and her hips shot off the mattress. I brought the belt down across her back and across the back of her legs. She pressed her mouth harder against my rock hard cock. Using it to muffle the cry she let out. The heat of her breath and increased pressure on my cock sent shivers through me. I pulled her mouth off my cock and let go of her hair. Her head dangled and swayed off the mattress.

She looked up at me. Her tears held strands of her hair in a messy, matted pattern to her lovely face. The dark fire ablaze in her eyes cried out for more bites from the leather.

“Harder,” she whimpered, as she rolled on to her back, never taking her water-filled eyes off mine.

She spread her legs and lifted her hips off the mattress, offering her dripping pussy to my leather. Her arms and head hung lifelessly over the mattress. The hair matted on her tear stained face was an elegant mask, not meant to hide anything but to reveal her desire at that moment in time.

She looked beautiful.

I undid my pants and pulled my raging hard on out of them. Her mouth was agape. I thrust my cock into her mouth and down her waiting throat, and brought the belt down across her breasts, repeatedly and mercilessly. Her body jerked with each lustful blow. The gurgling moans trapped in her throat resonated through my cock. I was close to feeding her my seed, I felt my cum building up at the base of my cock.

I struck her breasts again. The beautiful sight of their soft flesh yielding to and accepting the leather, took me over the edge.

“Cum with me!” I growled as I thrust deeper in to her throat.

As I spoke the words, I swung the belt at her drenched pussy. The sweet sound of the blow boomed in my ears. My cock exploded in her mouth. I felt my cum shoot through my cock, build up at its base and explode in to her throat, seven times.

The leather biting in to her delicate and sensitive folds caused her to lift her shoulders off the mattress, burying my cock deeper in to her throat as it fed her my cum. She shook and trembled violently as she came with me. Her abdominal muscles rippled and quivered as she came and squirted.

I kept my cock buried in her throat till she coughed and gasped for air. Slowly, I slid out of her mouth.

She took a deep, hard breath and screamed, “Fuuuck!” as she exhaled and rocked back and forth on her bed.

I waited for her come out of her trance like state and sat down on the floor in front of her. She opened her eyes and focused them on me. A satisfied smile slowly appeared on her face.

“Thank you,” she whispered in a shaky voice.

I brushed the matted hair from her face and gently kissed her lips.

“You are welcome, my beautiful pain slut,” I sneered and smiled back at her.

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments