Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Instantly Under His Control

"Slut finally meets her dom and starts fulfilling her secret fantasy"

11
6 Comments 6
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I walk into the bar nervously, my eyes quickly darting to my phone again to reread the message from you for the millionth time. It says you’re standing at the very edge of the bar, to my right when I walk in. You’ll be in jeans and a black top. Most importantly, I am to kiss you on the mouth as soon as I make my way towards you. My face red, I look up from my phone and see a man matching your description nodding his head at me. I can feel everyone at the bar staring at me. After all, I’m in a tight gold cocktail dress and tall black heels. I had just come from a work gala and asked you if I should go home and change before meeting you at the bar. But you liked the idea of me coming all dressed up, and especially that I would stick out from everyone else dressed in casual attire.

Trying to ignore all the looks, I force myself to walk over to you, and, without thinking, wrap my arms around your neck and kiss you passionately. Your lips meet mine and I feel your tongue dancing around in my mouth. You’re a good kisser, and I’m disappointed when you finally pull away. We stare at each other for a moment, breathless from the kiss and taking each other in. Seeing pictures of someone is not the same as seeing them in real life. I smile coyly as I appreciate your jawline, your broad shoulders and athletic build, and the playful look in your eyes. I suddenly find myself blushing and hoping you like what you see as well.

You brush the napkin off the bar onto the floor.

“Pick it up, slave," you say staring into my eyes.

Hurriedly, I immediately drop onto my knees, trying to keep my dress from riding up as it surely will if I just bent at the waist. As I pick up the napkin, I see you lift your left foot so the sole of your shoe is facing me.

“Kiss it, slave."

The shame of kissing the bottom of your shoe turns my face a bright red again. I quickly scan the bar, but it doesn’t really look like anyone is paying attention to us anymore. I kiss your shoe and feel you pushing your foot forcefully towards my mouth. I force myself to continue kissing it until you see fit to put your foot back down. Standing back up, I notice you seem pleased with me.

“Slut, I want you to take off your underwear and hand it to me.”

 I whisper a quick, “yes Sir,” and begin to leave for the bathroom when I feel your hand around my wrist.

“Now, do sluts deserve the privacy of a bathroom when changing?” I gasp, immediately realizing my mistake.

“No Sir, I’m so sorry.”

“Now, slut,” you say clearly as I pause, unsure how to proceed. Looking around again, I reach my hand under my dress and try to pull my thong down as quickly as possible, so nobody sees. I hand it to you, and you place it on the bar counter bunched up by your plate.

“For trying to go to the bathroom,” you explain when I open my mouth to protest. “So anyone who walks by and cares to look closely can see and smell your wet thong on the table and know what a dirty whore you are.” You then pull a small bullet vibrator out from your pocket.

“Up your cunt it goes, whore.” I quickly take it before anyone can see what it is and reach beneath my dress again, surprised at how easily it’s able to slip in and how soaked I already am.

“Lick your fingers off now slut. Taste how wet you are.” I place my thumb and index finger in my mouth, cleaning them off.

“I taste good Sir,” I say softly, a small smile creeping on my face. You laugh and kiss me again.

“Why don’t you go buy me a drink,” you say handing me some cash and telling me your drink order.

As I walk towards the middle of the bar to signal the bartender, I feel the vibrator turn on and start pulsating inside me. I turn around and see a mischievous grin on your face and realize you must be controlling it on your phone. Trying to steel my face I catch the bartender’s eye and give him the order. As I hand him the money, I feel the vibrations increasing in my cunt and know you’ve turned it up. He looks at me quizzically noticing the expression on my face but says nothing as he gives me your drink. The vibrations subside as I head back to you.

StefanaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefanaBloom

We talk for a couple minutes as you enjoy your drink and we get to know each other.

“Where are my manners?” you ask suddenly. “You must be thirsty, would you like a drink as well?” I nod gratefully and watch you reach inside your drink and take an ice cube out. You place it on the bar in front of me.

“Drink up, slut.” I feel my face turn bright red again and tears starting to form from being made to suck on the ice cube on the counter for any water. Slowly, I bend my head and start licking it.

“Good slut.”

You have us sit in silence for about a minute like that, you enjoying your drink and me licking the ice cube from the table.

“Slut, you have twenty more seconds to lick as much as the ice cube as possible. Whatever is left is going down your dress in your bra.”

As you finish talking, I feel the vibrations in my cunt start back up. Horrified, I try to lick up as much as I can, but when you call time there’s still a lot of the ice cube left. Resigned, I push my tits out towards you at your command and you drop it in next to my right nipple.

“Hmm, that won’t do. We don’t want the other one feeling left out do we slut?”

I manage a, “no Sir," very quietly as I watch you take out another ice cube and place it next to my right nipple.

Between the vibrations in my cunt and the ice against my nipples, I’m a mess. Desperately, I grab your arm.

“Sir, please take me home. Please make me cum.” You look on at me impassively.

“Beg harder.”

“Please please please Sir, your filthy slut is so wet from all those humiliating acts you made me do. She’s a true whore. Please fuck her Sir and use her holes and let her cum. I’m begging you Sir please.” You nod and turn the vibrations off.

“I’ll call us a cab.”

As we leave the bar, I notice there are two clear water stains on my dress from the ice cubes right where my tits are.

“Don’t cover them up whore, walk." You chastise me as we walk on.

I feel the tears starting to come back but try to ignore everyone’s stares as we leave. The cab is waiting for us out-front; you open the door to let me in.

Immediately after the door closes and the car starts driving, you order, “spread your legs wider, slut," loudly enough for the driver to hear.

His head twitches slightly, but to his credit, he doesn’t turn around. I turn towards you with a pleading look in my eye about the driver being able to hear. You flick each of my nipples hard through the dress, the thin fabric, and their hardness from the ice causes me to let out a short gasp from the pain.

“Faster, slut. Or your punishment will be much worse.”

I nod and spread my legs further apart, so my cunt and the vibrator are on full display. The dress bunches up at my waist.

“Good slut,” you say, patting my head like a puppy.

“Thank you, Sir," I whisper, afraid the driver will hear.

“What’s that, slut?” you ask loudly. “Louder.”

“Thank you, Sir,” I say shakily but louder.

“I’m sure we will find a way for you to thank me at home, pig,” you say as you spit on my face.

I start to raise my hand to wipe it off, but you stop me.

“Leave it. Let it drip down your pretty face.”

Shocked, the driver finally turns around, only to be greeted by the sight of my cunt staring right at him and the spit on my face. My face burning with shame, I look down and feel my cunt juices running down my thigh.

“How wet are you, pig? How wet are you from the driver seeing you for the whore you are?”

I moan in response, which makes you laugh.

Finally, the cab arrives at your place. I start to get out of the car, but you stop me.

“Oink for the man, pig," you command me.

I look down again and let out an “oink oink”, praying it’s loud enough for you to be satisfied.

“That’s quite a whore you’ve trained there,” the driver comments.

“Thank the kind man, whore,” you tell me.

“Thank you for your kind words,” I whisper to the driver. I see you looking at me as though it’s not enough.

“Oink oink,” I add quickly. Both you and the driver laugh at me, as you usher me out of the car and into your home.

“I can’t wait to fuck you,” you whisper in my ear.

 

Published 
Written by YoungTulip
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments