Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Introverted Dom

"A Dom who is an introvert meets an eager sub"

11
5 Comments 5
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I never expected things to go this way, but life has alwaysthrown surprises my way. I have found myself, through no fault of my own, alone in my forties. Being an introvert I enjoyed the alone time for a while, but at some point I started wanting a sub in my life again.

Having a sub in your life is a challenge for an introvert. Having someone in close physical space for long periods plus having to take control can be exhausting. I have to like or love them enough to have them in my space for long periods, and they need to know when to back off when I need my space. Finding someone that fits both makes me a picky Dom.

To this end, I put an ad on the internet. Introvert Dom looking for sub was the title. I didn’t expect any response, at least not quickly. It didn’t describe much, just a few facts and my view on Dom/sub relationships. More than enough to fill the fields so I can start looking through the sub ads for myself. I was surprised when I got an email a week later without my prompting.

Her name was Stacy, a young twenty two lady and curious about me. We connected quickly on many topics over a few weeks on email and later chat. All through the exchange, she kept calling me Sir, which I thought was cute. She didn’t insist on a pet name for her, and I didn’t feel like I knew her enough to give her one. She was an assertive one, and was clearly wanted to be not just a sub, but owned and controlled. While not my thing, she made it easy to do online with little tasks and punishments. Nothing big or tasking, but every one she did she was more appreciative and submissive to me in her email and chat.

One day I just shut down and didn’t log in. This happens from time to time with me as I get overloaded with personal interactions, and she texted my phone to make sure I was alright.

“I am having a down day,” I told her.

“If you were having a down day, and I wanted attention and I did not stop, I want to know what you would do.” She asked in a mischievous voice.

I smiled, because this was happening now and it was good time to deal with it.

“Well, if you didn’t leave me alone when I warned you, you would be put in your cage with a book, water, and food until I was ready to deal with you.”

“I hope there are pillows in there," she said with a snarky tone, then wished me goodnight.

I smiled when I put down the phone, she had passed a test I didn’t know I needed.

Most of our exchanges where that pleasant. She was a bit innocent, but after that phone call she didn’t balk at anything I suggested. From kinky sex to punishment, she accepted them all in text, and showed results in unasked for pictures. If she would do them in person I would have to wait to see, but she seemed eager to learn and please. I wanted to take this slow though, both to ease me back into being a Dom and to give her plenty of time to think it through.

After weeks of emails, chats, and pics, she wanted to meet on Friday.

“I feel like you are the one,” she wrote me.

I didn’t see the harm; we were clicking, and a chat over coffee or dinner would move things along. But, where she wanted to meet was a surprise to me. She had named a park that happened to be a mile from my house, and she wanted to meet that Friday evening. I thought she wanted to have dinner, but a walk in the late summer nights sounded good, and a bit different.

I told her I will walk there to meet her. She asked if I had to walk through the woods to get there. There was a large wood in the back of the park with a few trails through it.

“Depends which way I go,” I said.

“I hope it is private if I follow you home, Sir,” she said.

I chuckled at this, said good bye and signed off. Then it hit me. She wanted some privacy….

My mind raced as I thought about what she meant by that. Her latest pics have been full nudes (not at my request) in various submissive poses showing me things I have wanted her to do or things she wanted me to do to her. She had also sent me emails of fantasies of being collared by me in public. Interesting to me, but not something I thought of doing before. But thinking about doing it now gave me a rush that overrode my normal caution. After rereading these stories, I designed that is what she wanted to have happen when we met. How was being left up to me.

I started to prepare for the meeting. I grabbed my hiking equipment belt and started replacing the normal hiking gear with items that I hoped I would need that night. I didn’t know how the evening was going to unfold, but I wanted to be ready, and it would be better to have the tools on hand for any opportunities that came up.

The evening of the date I walked down the street and into the park through the woods. It was an extra half a mile out of my way, but the wood trail gave about a mile of some privacy. In the woods I started taking mental note of every log, branch, and tree I could use. While I had walked this trail before, I have never looked at it as an area for play. I wanted to be ready for anything she was open too. Plans for play scenarios formed in my head, but I didn’t know how they would all connect yet, or if they would happen.

I came out of the woods, on to a field in the back of the park. Walking across the field to the play area and tables, I started looking for Stacy. Half way across I saw her, raven hair, curvy body, in a white sun dress and sandals. As I got closer, I noticed that she was standing there nervously, looking out at the parking lot, fidgeting with her hands. I was ten minutes early, so I was surprised to see her nervous, much less there at all. I figured I would be here first, not her. Time to think on my feet.

I had gotten ten feet from her without her knowing I was there when I called out to her. She twirled around with a face that was hopeful and worried at the same time. It lit up in joy when she saw me and ran to me and tackled me in a hug burring her face in my chest.

“Hey, I am glad to see you too.” I said wrapping my arms around her.

We stayed like that for a little while until a sob came from her chest.

“I am sorry Sir,” she said between sobs, “I was worried you wouldn’t come. Or that you wouldn’t like me, or…”

“Shh, it is okay. I understand, and I am here. No need to fear,” I said, quickly scanning the park.

No one was around, not even a car in the parking lot. Her body felt warm and wonderful against me and I could have stood there for a long time. So much for thinking on my feet, her touch made me feel like a teenager again, all awkward and unsure what to do next.

Then she stepped back, smiled and wiped her eyes.

“Well then, I am all yours. How about a walk,” she said, taking my arm, pulling me gently to the woods. Both my teenage and adult sides of me were all for that.

As we crossed the field, she held on to my arm and leaned against me. The feeling of her touch made me feel happy, so warm and giving against me. We quietly talked about how good it was to see each other, touch each other. At one point I put my arm around her to draw her in closer.

She made a pleased murmur and then said, “Please make me yours, Sir.”

“I plan to,” I said “but first, what is your safe word?”

“I don’t want one, I trust you.”

I stopped. “Do you have a safety line?”

“No, I didn’t even bring a phone, I trust you.”

I stared at her. I was taken aback by her willingness to trust me, and at the same time to throw caution to the wind.

fiorellaandKira
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fiorellaandKira

The teenage side of me gave way to the concerned adult.

She looked up worried at me. “Have I done something wrong?”

“Yes” I said, “you have put yourself in danger without a safety line and no safe word. If I was a lesser man you would be in real trouble.” I was ticked, how she dare put herself in danger!

“I’m sorry Sir, I thought it was what you wanted.”

“You thought wrong, what I want is for us to enjoy ourselves and for both of us to be safe. And while it may feel like we know each other, I could have been leading you on. I could have taken you into the woods and done harmful things to you and no one would hear you. I am disappointed in you.”

She stood back and hung her head, the start of tears in her eyes.

“I do want to make you mine, but for endangering yourself without precautions you will be punished. First, you will use the safe word ‘Police’ if something happens that you can’t take tonight. Second, you will promise to set up a safety line for future meetups with men you don’t know.”

She nodded her head. “I promise,” came out in a tearful voice.

“That said,” I reached to her and put a metal and rubber collar on her neck, “I claim you as mine.”

At this, she raised her head to me in shock. I moved my hands to either side of her head and kissed her deeply. Her trusting me too much on the first date made me mad. I was going to punish her for doing that, but I still wanted this woman. Her trust in me, even if misguided, touched me and ignited a fire in me for her, and made me want to push on instead of stopping here and sending her home. Her body trembled at the passion in my kiss.

When I ended the kiss she looked into my eyes and said, “I am sorry Sir, I have been a very bad girl. I endangered myself, I see that now, and didn’t leave an out. I even had a friend dropped me off here with no way to get home, since I live miles from here. I felt close to you from our exchanges and thought I could trust you, but you have shown me that I could have been mistaken. Please do want you need to make me a good girl for you.”

After a heart felt plea such as that, would you send her home?

I pull a leash from the belt and clicked it to the collar. “Follow,” I said, and started to the woods.

She followed, quietly, head down.

It was starting to get dark, and it was darker in the woods. Once in I waited for my eyes to adjust.

“Punishment one: in the woods you can’t wear clothes”.

She didn’t hesitate, she just took off her sundress and handed it to me down the leash. I took it off the leash, folded it, and tucked it in my belt. She didn’t have anything else on other than her sandals, and struck a proud pose to show off her breasts, body, and legs. It was a tempting sexy package to dive into, but first things first.

“Punishment two: hands cuffed behind you.”

She turned and put her hands behind for me. I took some Velcro cuffs and put them on her wrists and clipped them together.

“Punishment three: nipple clamps”

She turned around again and thrust her chest out. Her face was a mixture of aroused and scared. I took some nipple clamps with a chain between them. Her nipples where already hard so I didn’t have to do much to clip them on. She moaned a bit, then jiggled her breast to see how they felt. Her smile told me she was taking the pain well.

“Punishment four will happen down the trail a ways” I said and pulled on her leash.

She moaned again and followed. I had the perfect log down the trail for the next bit. But it would take a while to reach it and while walking there she will have plenty of time to think about it and feel the clamps. By the time we got there she looked like she was lost in her own little fantasy with a small smile on her face and a glassy stare. I wish I knew what the fantasy was so I didn’t have to snap her out of it, but since I didn’t it was time to bring her to reality.

I stopped her with a hand on her chest, which caused her head to snap up to look at me, then I quickly moved it down grabbing the chain pulling on the clamps. They were not on very tight and popped off. This generated a cry/moan from her that echoed through the woods. She looked at me with a hurt look on her face as I rubbed her nipples to get blood back in them. Her moaning and whimpering from this as I rubbed was becoming intoxicating. Her eyes pleading for it to stop, her body pushing into my hands said something different.

However pleasant this was, she still needed to be punished. I grabbed her arm and the back of her hair and shoved her over a log, which was waist high for her.

“Now, you will get twenty smacks. And don’t make a sound”.

Before she could finish nodding I spanked her ass. It was a lovely ass, and made a nice ‘swack’ when I hit it. The first moan from her came at the count of seven, low and soft. At twelve it had stopped, but her ass was moving back to meet my hand. At twenty, she was shaking and looking back at me with desperation in her eyes.

“Have you learned your lesson? Can you see how much trouble you would be in if I did not care for you?” I asked.

“Yes Sir, I see how careless I have been.”

“Good” I said.

“Sir?”

“Yes?”

“Please use me.” She rotated her ass in the air.

“Use you?”

“Yes, use me Sir. Claim me for the bad little slut I am. Make me never want to leave you Master. I know how lucky I am now to have you claim me, and I want to give all of me to you in thanks. As your property, as your slut, as your fuck doll, as your slave.” At this she turned on to her back on the log and spread her legs in the air, showing that her wetness has been going down her leg.

I couldn’t deny such a plea, and the lust that had been building in me all evening needed release. I pulled at my belt and then my pants hit the ground, releasing my member like a sword flashing in the night.

In one swift move I grabbed her hips and impaled her, lifting her off the log. Her pussy flexed and pressed on my member in a wonderful way as I entered her.

“Oh Master!” she cried in joy at this harsh treatment, but I wasn’t done yet.

I lifted her to my body took a few steps, and then put her against a tree. Once there, I braced my hands against the tree and starting moving in and out, holding her up by her legs draped over my arms. An animal part of me wanted to fuck her into the tree, and I didn’t want to stop it.

“Oh yes Sir, fuck your slut. Make her cum. Use her up.” Her words spurned me faster and deeper. I felt like a man claiming his prize, every thrust making her mine.

My teenage-self came out again and helped me to go faster. And to say, “You like that slut? You like being used?”

“Oh YES!!! Oh, Master!” she screamed as her body shook.

She then collapsed against me, her head on my shoulder, but I wasn’t done yet so I kept going, though a bit slower. She then started whispering in my ear, “Yes, use me. Use me.” Kissing my neck and saying, “Use me.” Until she came again. This time her pussy convulsed and felt so good, that I couldn’t stop myself from coming.

I filled her up pushing her into the tree while she cried, “Oh yes, use me Master!”

When I stopped coming I held her tight to me, trying to not fall over from the intensity. She was far gone, muttering “I’m yours Master,” over and over. After a while we both started kissing, deeply, passionately. Like two souls that have found their missing piece.

After a longer while, I let her down. I put my clothes back on, attached the leash back on her collar and told her, “Mine.”

“So yours, Master.” She said smiling back as I led her home.

Published 
Written by chaos427
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments