Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie

"The landlady is the ex-girlfriend"

1
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
People thought I was crazy. Moving in with your ex-girlfriend? Renting a room in her house? Clealy I was off my rocker, or at least that was the popular opinion of the day. I nreality Julie and I were good friends who decided to go their own ways. Although we didn't talk for several months afterward, when she called and asked if I would rent a room from her when she bought her new house, I asid yes immediately. We got along great and had similar interests, so there was no reason not to.

A couple of weeks into this new arrangement, I came home from work one morning around 8am. I was working 12-hour shifts, two weeks on day shift and then two weeks on night shift. It was generally a good arrangement, (again despite popular opinion), the only real problem was the weekend where we switched from day shift to night shift - we ended on a Saturday morning and started again on a Sunday night. We called it the ball buster but at least we only had to do it once per month, so it was somethign we learned to live with. Julie was on a normal nine to five schedule, so at 8am when I was going to bed she was usually just getting up to get ready for work. Most of the time I would wake her coming in. This particular morning it was 8am and I was dead tired. Climbing the stairs to my room, I noticed the (shared) bathroom door open but a sound of water running. I thought she had left a tap running overnight so I walked into turn it off and brush my teeth - only to be greeted by the sight of Julie showering. She must not have thought it was late enough for me to come in yet or she did it on purpose; either way I was greeted to her glistening naked skin, water streaming over her ample breasts and a lovely trimmed landing strip bush. Her nipples were erect, (she was obviously enjoying herself in there), and she gawked at me in embarassment. "Oh sorry", I fumbled, "The water was running but the door was open, I thought you left a tap on". I turned and quickly entered my bedroom, closing the door and burning with embarassment. I'd seen every inch of Julie before, of course, we had a couple of year relationship, but it had been a while and I often oogled her boobs. (She had a very nice habit of wearing long t-shirts to bed with nothing underneath and I would get occassional eyefulls if she wasn't careful. Since we had been around each other so much she had become comfortable, so I got more eyefulls than would otherwise be the case).

Deciding to skip the teeth brushing, I undressed and got into bed naked. I often did this during the day because the sun would warm the house considerably during the day and I ran warm anyway so I would wake up sweating if I didn't. I was aroused by the sight of Julie but sleepiness quickly overtook me and I drifted off. My day sleeping usually went from 8am to 4pm, (I had to be in work by 7.45pm), but if I was especially tired I would just sleep until I heard Julie coming in from work. I slept soundly, thanks to the heavy dark curtains I had installed to keep out the light and noise, and only awoke when I felt warm bare hands on my chest. I looked across and saw that Julie was in the bed with me.

SunriseLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunriseLady

She smiled impishly, "Been thinking about you all day", she whispered. "What's this all about?", was all I could manage. "I'm horny. I need a release", she explained. Her hand was on my cock rubbing it to attention and I didn't need any more encouragement. I rolled onto my side and took her ample breasts in my mouth while she continued to rub at my cock, long slow pumps with a tight fist. I rubbed her pussy, checking the wetness and immediately realized that she had been thinking about this all day. I rolled on top of her, this was going to be quick and passionate and she echoed my thoughts, "Put it in me. I've been thinking about it in me all day", she gasped. I pushed my cock to her opening, pausing only long enough for it to get wet on her labia, and then pushed it deep insider her in one long powerful thrust. She came immediately, not unusual for Julie, but intensely, which was unusual for Julie. I held my cock deep inside her letting her convulse. Her head was flung back, eyes closed tightly, her mouth forming a small 'o', she let out only a long "aahh". Her hands were on my ass pulling me deep inside her and the feeling of her pussy pumping my cock rose my own climax. I gasped and thrust hurredly into her, gritting my teeth and holding back the invietiable. My balls tightened and she realized I was going to come. She opened her eyes, a crazed look on her face, she scream "Oh yes! Please come in me! Oh my God!". She was still coming, her nails dug deeply into my ass and finally I thrust into as hard as I could and let the stream go. I thrust and strained equally, enjoying the sensation and trying to make it last. Julie was bucking wildly under me and it was difficult to time my thrust with her since her movements were uncoordinated. "Oh fuck yes! Oh I can feel it", she cried. Finally I collapsed onto her, nuzzling her neck and relaxing. She wrapped her arms around my neck and continued shuddering for several long seconds, grinding her clit against my hips.

Finally she said, "I almost didn't make it through work. I was thinking about that all day. Made it better though, eh?". She was smiling. "I have no problem getting a wake up call like that every day!", I said with a wink. "Friends with benefit!", she laughed. I ponder that for a minute. "So is this an occassional thing or what just happened?", I asked. "I don't know. Let's just see...Having you around is really nice and I don't want anything to get in the middle of that. But having you around makes me horny too so I fight it. I know you have a girlfriend and I don't want to be in the middle of that or ruin it either.", she explained. "Well let's just take it easy then. Nothing formal. No jealousy. Just have fun when the moment is right. Yeah?", I asked. "Sure...now, do you have time for one more before you get ready for work?", she asked with a cheeky grin. "Well I do need to shower...", I said getting up. I was naked and my cock was stirring from the thoughts of the possibilities of this new relationship. "Are you coming?", I asked. "Yep go ahead...be right there", she replied.


To be continued...
Published 
Written by azzuri23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments