Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

kitty earns forgivness

"she was a bad girl, so i had to punish her"

5
1 Comment 1
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
On a hot sunny day in July of 2013, I was having a bad day. I was angry at everything, and nothing was making me get into a better mood. My fiancé and I had been fighting all day long. I don't remember exactly what the fight was about, but I do remember what happened after with vivid detail.

I walked into my room and she was laying there, in nothing but booty shorts and a sports bra. Her blond hair falling off of her shoulder. She looked up at me with fire in her eyes and asked,

"Are you done being a dick?"

"Not even close," I say to her aggressively.

I look at her laying there, sexy as ever. For some reason when she was mad at me, I felt as if it where a deeper turn on then I could ever explain. I sat next to her on the bed and look at her. She pretends not to notice my hard stare at her. Without warning, nor knowing exactly why, I grab her neck and kiss her deeply. Closing my eyes as I kiss her, I can feel her tension. Electricity still in the air from our latest fight, I aggressively grab and massage her breast over her bra.

She uttered a little moan that told me to proceed. She was breathing heavy, sweat already developing on both of us. I bite her lip, and suck her tongue into my mouth. Unable to stop myself, I reach down into her booty shorts and find her pussy, already soaked and waiting for me. I stop kissing her and bite her on her tender neck, feeling her blood pumping in my lips as I suck on her neck, sucking as I went. All the while my hand went to work.

Using my hand I rubbed her dense clit with two fingers. Following that I used my pointer finger and ring finger to spread her tight cunt, and slide my middle finger in. She was so tight that all I could fit was one, at first. After loosening her up a little bit and working my finger in and out of her, I slid the second in. Her hole was so tight, that I was barely able to finger fuck her.
 
I pulled my fingers out of her, and sucked her juices from my fingers, leaving a taste of her on my tongue. Again I kissed her, and this time our tongues where locked in a battle for her juices. She tasted amazing. I could taste her for hours and never get tired of it. She felt the same, and we battled for the last taste with our mouths. I stopped kissing her and put my fingers into her mouth, making her taste her own sweet necter. As my fingers where in her mouth she flicked her tongue making me want to slide my cock in her throat.

Which is exactly what I did. My eight inch, cut, cock already fully erect. I pulled it out and made her stick it into her mouth. Starting at my head, slowly she licked. I grabbed a handful of her hair and the back of her head, and started to fuck her throat, making her gag on my cock. About a minute after this amazing cock sucker says,

"Baby I cant take it anymore."

"Okay, I have something else in mind," I had said to her with an unmistakable tone of dominance.

TiffanyCardi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyCardi



Grabbing our cuffs I cuff her hands together through a bar in the top of my bed frame. I pulled off booty shorts faster then I think I ever had. Spreading her legs in obedience, knowing what I wanted, I looked down at her. Her lips swollen and pink, just waiting for cock. Still wet from her throat, I stroke myself looking at her, making her watch in agony. I look at her perfect pussy, lips barely touching from the excitement she had.

On my knees I shuffle closer. Barely able to slide my head in, I go in slowly, making her cunt swallow me whole. I start to fuck her, her warm fluid flowing past my cock. I fucked her hard, grabbing her throat, using it to hold me up. She wrapped her legs around me at the start, but because was pounding so hard, she could no longer wrap me up. I wanted to see her tits, but her bra was on. Grabbing the center of it I ripped it in half, exposing her massive 36 DD breasts to me.

Every time I pounding her tits would bounce with the motion. One hand on her throat and one on her tits, I start squeezing her tit, when I hear her say,

"Fuck my cunt baby, I've been a bad girl, you need to punish me for making you angry."

I had slapped her, making her shut her whore mouth.

"Mmmm baby. Fuck your anger out, and cum inside of my tight hole," she said in half a moan.

"Fuck you, you little whore!" I say to her as I slap her again.

I stopped fucking her, and grabbed her waist a flipped her over into doggy. I rubbed her ass and gave her a little smack, which made her pink asshole tighten. Sliding my throbbing cock back into her, I started slamming into her. As I fucked her I looked down at her slit, taking my cock. I smacked ass, and almost immediately my hand print was visible on her.

"Fuck me baby, harder!" she screamed at me.

Smacking her ass again, I had held nothing back. Feeling my cum about to rush out of me I grab her ass to try and make this moment last, and I ask,
 
"Where do you want my hot load you little bitch?" I ask her.

"Cum in my tight cunt baby. I want you to fuck me until you cum in my tight pussy."

I feel her juices building up inside of her and she moans and says, "Baby I'm going to cum."
 
 She says as I feel my load erupting inside of her. As as I shot my load into her, she moaned loudly and her entire body tightened, including her pussy. Pulling my cock out I look down and see our mixed cum dripping out of her. I undo her cuffs and we fall together, and I say,

"You are forgiven baby," with a smile.

"So are you.....asshole," she says with a smile.

Published 
Written by jayjay123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments