Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Krystenah is a Naughty Teacher Part III

"Krystenah learns how to take direction from her teenaged dom"

17
11 Comments 11
18.1k Views 18.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I rubbed my ass cheeks until Matty told me to come to where he sat in the living room. “Krystenah. You haven’t done too well today following directions, but I am going to give you a chance to redeem yourself.” He flashed a heart-melting smile at me. I chewed my lower lip.

“What do I have to do?” I asked him.

“Now that’s the right attitude!” He said. “First thing I need you to do is strip.” When I hesitated, he leaned forward and glared at me menacingly. “When was the last time you were spanked with a wooden spoon, Krystenah?” I quickly undid the button and zip on my skirt and shimmied out of it, remembering a harsh spanking my mother had given me once.

I let the skirt pool around my ankles and removed my blouse and bra. I let those drop, too, and stood naked in front of him. Matty came over and took my clothes. I reached out to touch his muscled arm, but he stood up and slapped my hand away. He walked back to the couch and sat down.

“Turn around,” he told me and I did as he asked. I felt his eyes examining me, my skin pale except for my glowing ass. “Good girl. Now come over here and sit on the floor in front of me.” I did as he asked and sat on the Persian rug in front of the black leather couch where he sat. My ass tingled as I sat He threw me a pillow from the couch. “Sit on that with your legs bent in front of you,” he told me. I did. He reached into the bag his uncle had given him.

“You are still in trouble for disobeying me before, Krystenah, but if you can follow directions for the next hour, I will give your clothes back to you for when I drive you home. I don’t want any back sass, are we clear?”

My heart was revving. I wanted to please this boy who thrilled me with his playful smile and outrageous cockiness. “We’re clear, Matty.”

“You may call me Sir,” He said, unsmiling.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Spread your legs,” he said. I did.

“Spread those pussy lips wide. I want to see what I am going to destroy on graduation night.”

I did. I could smell my arousal and I felt my nipples and clit grow hard.

He pulled a rubber dildo out of the bag and walked over to me.

“Open your mouth,” he said. When I did, he slid the dildo over my tongue and pushed it gently deeper. I closed my mouth over it and he tugged and pulled the dildo in and out of my mouth. I looked up into Matt’s eyes and imagined what it would be like to take his cock deep into my throat. Suddenly, he pulled it out and ran the dildo over my chin, then between my breasts and finally to the opening of my cunt. He traced the edge, teasing me. “Fuck yourself with this,” he said and returned to the couch.

I pushed the dildo deep inside me and then pulled it out a little at a time, coating it with my juices. I pressed it up to the roof of my cunt so I could stimulate my clit, which was aching and tingling, begging to be stimulated. I looked at Matty who was staring at me and rubbing his cock through his jeans. With his other hand, he reached into the bag again. He pulled out an anal plug. His eyes got wide and he smiled at me comically. “Oh ho ho!! Way to go, Uncle Mike! Get on all fours, Krystenah.

Chloe_Reed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chloe_Reed

This is going in that ass of yours.”

My heart skipped a beat. It looked way too big to go into my tight ass. I had only ever had a finger inserted. “Matty…”

He crawled over to me. “You aren’t complaining are you, Krystenah?” I panicked a little and shook my head no.

“No, no, Matty—“

“Good. On all fours. Now.” I got on all fours. He ran a hand through my thighs and slapped them. I opened them. “Keep fucking that pussy, Krys,” he said. “I will get that plug inside your ass. We have to start stretching it or I will never be able to get my fat cock inside it. And we can’t have that.” He pressed on the back of my neck, pressing it to the floor. My hips automatically went higher and I fucked my pussy with the dildo. Matty ran his finger up and down my crack. He got closer and closer to the puckered hole and pressed his finger at the opening. I willed myself to relax.

He knelt behind me and spread my ass cheeks. He lowered his mouth and began licking my hole. I thought I was going to cum right there, but he slapped the side of my right hip and pressed his tongue inside my ass. My asshole began to pulse. He began lapping at the opening and licking around the opening. I felt him press the plug inside my mouth. “Get this really wet, Krys, because this is going deep in that ass of yours.” I sucked at the plug and slathered it with my spit. He wet a finger and pushed it inside, worming it as deep as it would go. All the while, I fucked my pussy with the dildo like a machine.

“I can’t wait to fuck this asshole, Krystenah,” he said as he removed his finger and pushed the plug in. My ass accepted it easily and I felt the waves of an orgasm threaten to break as he moved the plug in and out with increasing speed. The huge dildo in my pussy and the beginner’s plug in my ass made me so hot.

“I’m gonna cum,” I moaned.

He pulled my hair, lifting my head up. He kissed me deeply and squeezed my tit.

“After you suck me dry we can talk about your orgasm, Krystenah,” he said.

“Yes! Yes! Give me that fat cock, Matty,” I said as he stood up and unzipped himself. I pressed the plug against the pillow on the floor and clutched the dildo in my pussy which was now throbbing almost painfully. He painted my lips with his pre cum and then slid his cock into my mouth. I looked up at him as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. I moaned and hummed as he grabbed my hair and pushed my face into his crotch. I focused on relaxing my jaw so that he could fuck my throat as deep as he wanted.

“Fuck, yeah!” He said as he thrust his cock into my mouth. He pulled almost all the way out and I moaned at the fear of not having his cock fill my mouth. He thrust it back inside and I clamped down as I felt him hold my head in place and unload into my mouth. I swallowed his cream down as his cock pulsated against my lips. He looked down at me with the face of an angel: my teenaged lover and Dom.

He knelt in front of me and hugged me tightly. He nuzzled my ear.

“I can’t wait to fuck that pussy, Krys,” he said. “Graduation night is going to be the best night ever.”

I lay my head in his lap and he petted my hair. I hoped I had earned my clothes back, though I had no desire to leave his side. Graduation night couldn’t come fast enough.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments