Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning the BDSM ropes (no pun intended)

"Dom takes sub in pub restroom"

11
9 Comments 9
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
When I first started with LUSH, I had little knowledge of BDSM. I was not unlearned in the subject of sex, for I am an older guy with a lot of experiences and fantasies. I have had an interest in several sexual areas, but had always thought BDSM a little over the top!

Now, however, I am the experienced LUSH story writer and have been around long enough to acquire a wide range of friends. I have several friends that are knowledgeable in the subject of BDSM, and I have learned much from them. The more I chat about the subject, and the more pictures and videos I view, the more I have learned and the hotter the subject has become for me. 

I have become especially interested in the master/sub roles, along with the responsibilities that go with the roles. Though I never thought of myself as a Master or Dominate type at first, I find that I have migrated to that role. 

Dominants are often thought to have the easier ‘job’ in D/s relationships and this is not so. Just as the submissive, the dominant has very important duties that he or she must tend to. Dominants have the responsibility of creating all the rules for the D/s relationship. The dominant also has the task of enforcing these rules and doling out consequences once they’re broken. Dominants also make important decisions for themselves as well as their submissive. Doms must constantly think of the safety of their submissive. This task alone is a very strenuous task not to mention the dominants duties to understand and take care of the submissive’s wants and needs. 

OK. I did not mean to get so into the technology of BDSM. I am here to tell a story. This event, which happened to me recently, would never have happened except for the learning I gained from my loyal friends, especially one. 

But on to the story. I was out with a couple of buddies having a few brews. We were winding the evening down and was at a place called O’Malley's. I had never been there before but it is a lot like Fridays, or Applebees. We were sitting at the bar talking about some of the women we had seen and did not hit on. 

You know how it goes, “ I should have just walked up to her and ….” One of the guys was saying and we were all laughing. 

Just guys out drinking, telling lies, laughing and having fun. 

That is when it happened. 

It was very late. Here we were, three horny guys just having fun, when a couple walked in. I made eye contact with her as soon as she entered the building. She held my eyes then looked down. 

I watched them until they were seated. They were obviously married because he was not paying much attention to her. She was very attractive, not in the movie starlet beauty kind of way. But, she was sexy, perhaps the sexiest woman I think I have ever seen. I loved the way she looked. I loved the way she walked. 

I made a further assessment. They looked to be late 30’s. She had black hair, cut close to her head. She had beautiful eyes and large breasts. She was wearing a short black skirt with no panty lines and a cute blouse that had lacy stuff down the front. My cock got hard just looking at her. I was immediately jealous of this guy. But he was here with her when I would have been home fucking her crazy. 

I continued to leer at her. I lost all cognizance of my friends. I was locked in on her. Wow! My cock was thumping in my pants. 

She would look at me and then smile and look down, in a submissive kind of way. She would cross her arms, and try to appear small. All the signs were there. I wondered if her hubby ever even noticed! 

I was thinking about how much I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her hard, first in the pussy then in the ass. I could just tell she wanted to be ass-fucked. 

She looked up like she knew what I was thinking. 

If she had any idea what I was thinking, I am sure she would be stuck to that seat! 

I was pondering the idea of meeting her somehow and getting her name. Maybe I could call her and get her out to lunch or Starbucks. I was racking my brain. 

I did not want to just go over, because that may piss the hubby off. Then I may have to beat his ass, or even worse, he mine! I was not too worried since my guys are special ops guys and are tough mother fuckers. 

All this time I am thinking, she is doing the eye dance with me. I know I am going to fuck her. I just needed to figure out how to do it. 

Then it happened. She got up and started walking toward me, still doing the eye dance. She had her arms crossed, which accented her big breasts. She dropped her head just as she passed me and I realized she was headed for the restroom. 

I took that as a signal. A silent signal. I was sure I was reading it right. I did not want to be telling the story later of what I should have done. I did what I should have done. 

With three steps I caught the restroom hall door just as it was closing.

ZaraSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaraSexxy

I went in and saw the women’s restroom door just closing. I made my move. I caught the door just before closing and pushed it open and stepped in. 

She was shocked at first, with big eyes and a little fear in her face.

She said “you can’t come in here! This is the women’s restroom.” 

I said, “Peaches”, because she looked ripe, sweet and juicy, “my name is Rick and I am going to fuck you”! 

She looked down and said, “I know, I know.” 

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. She immediately open her mouth and started sucking my tongue like we were old lovers. She pushed at my chest in a halfhearted way, but she knew this was happening and happening right here! 

I pushed my hand into her blouse and she had no bra on. I pinched her nipples and she started moaning and biting at my tongue. She had big nipples surrounded by nipple rings. Her tits felt so fucking good. Her nipples were hard as little diamonds. 

My cock was straining for freedom. I loosened my pants and they dropped. My cock bounced out of my shorts. My cock knew where he wanted to go. 

I spun her around and bent her over the counter. I flipped her short skirt up to feel her beautiful ass. She had no panties on. I slapped her ass a couple of times and she whimpered. 

My cock was already searching for her pussy lips, like it had a mind of its own. I held her over the counter with my left hand and operated my cock with my right hand. I rubbed my cockhead up and down through her pussy lips. I was right! She was dripping wet already. Her juices were running down the inside of her thighs. 

My cock slipped right in, or should I say my cock plunged right in. I was so ready for her. I started fucking her slowly at first. She was moaning and kind of whimpering at the same time. Her pussy felt so great to my aching cock. 

I am not a big guy. I know by definition all the guys on LUSH have an 8 inch minimum cock length. My cock is pushing 7 inches, uncut, and very thick. I was driving it to the hilt. My balls were audible slapping against her ass. 

She was saying, “Oh Rick, fuck me, oh fuck me with that big cock! Your cock feels so fucking great in my pussy”! 

Well that provided more inspiration, I thought I was going to cum, but I wanted to wait for her. So I slowed a little and noticed something bumping into my belly with each thrust. I moved back a little and looked down to see a butt plug! 

I then made a brilliant observation to her by saying, “You got a butt plug in your asshole.” 

She then admitted, “Yes, I love having my ass fucked. So sometimes I wear my butt plug.” 

I said,” Peaches, I am taking this butt plug out, because you will not need it anymore tonight!” 

She said, “Rick, I need your hard cock in my ass. Fuck me deep in my ass.” 

I moved to her asshole and inserted my rigid member. It did not go in easily, ever though she had her asshole stretched out with the butt plug and my cock was slathered with her juices. I pushed hard and could feel her pushing back as she took some short breaths.

She moaned, “Oh Rick! Oh Rick! Oh! Oh! Oh!” 

Then I was pounding her asshole for all I was worth.

She was saying, “Oh Rick! Fuck my ass! Please fuck my ass! Oh Rick your cock feels so great in my ass. I knew you were going to fuck me. I just knew you were going to fuck me. I could see it in your eyes. I could see it in your eyes. Oh Rick, I think I am going to cum. Baby fuck me hard. Please Rick! Fuck me!” 

At that point I could hold back no longer. I started spurting cum deep in her ass, over and over again. 

She was cuming and almost shouting. She was talking so fast, it sounded like she was speaking in tongues. She was trembling and almost fell as her legs turned to jelly. 

I was just so spent. I eased my cock out of her ass. I turned her around and kissed her hard. Then I instructed her to pull up my shorts and pants. 

She bent down. She held my cock and kissed it gently several times. Then she sucked it into her mouth. Oh my god, it felt so good. I started getting hard again. 

I told her I wanted more, but we did not have enough time. 

She finished fixing my pants and belt and was straightening her skirt. 

I told her I wanted to see her again soon. She said yes sir and slipped her business card into my shirt pocket. 

I kissed her and walked out. As I was walking out the restroom hall door, feeling a high from the encounter, I could see her husband walking toward me. He looked real serious. 

I said,” Man, you got some hot wife. You are a lucky guy.” 

He smiled and said thanked me as he passed me. 

I told my boys to saddle up. We were walking out the door and I was fingering her business card thinking about next time already. My cock was starting to throb again!

Published 
Written by redman2r
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments