Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master In His Chair

23
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

She walked into the changing room, knowing she had an hour to get ready. An hour might be overkill to some, but she had to be looking exactly how he wanted, or punishment would follow. As exciting as being punished was, the need to be a good girl overtook those exciting feelings.

Angel opened her locker and found the freshly cleaned uniform hanging there, waiting for her. She stripped out of her everyday clothes, even the underwear she had on, and started to get dressed, taking extra care with each item.

First, was the black lace panties followed by the matching bra. Her large peachy bum looked good in the black lace while her double G boobs fitted perfectly into her bra. A good amount of cleavage was on show, but not to the point of them spilling out. Next, was the black stockings with the lace trim, that thanks to her knee-length black pencil skirt, never got seen. After she zipped up the skirt, she put on the crisp, white, silk shirt.

The shirt always showed the black bra under it and she always had to have three buttons from the top undone, giving him just a little teasing view. Then came the black high heels giving her an extra few inches in height, but she knew he was still taller than her even with the shoes she had chosen.

Almost done, she put her long blonde hair up in a tight high ponytail and lastly added some bright red lipstick. Angel locked her locker and attached the small key to the back of her collar. She looked into the full-length mirror by the door and adjusted a few bits until she was perfect. She straightened her pink lace collar, so the small silver heart was in the middle of her neck. Attention to detail was everything.

The time told her that she had about twenty minutes left before he arrived, Master was never late. Angel headed up to the bar and went to her little section, it was made just for Master’s whisky and glass. There was also an old dark wooden tray for her to carry his drink to him. She polished the glass until it was sparkling. While doing her chores, the other bar staff arrived and greeted Angel.

Angel always replied, but her shyness always stopped her from going further, and she believed her collar always stopped them from saying more. They knew her Master, they knew his rules about his submissives. They weren’t about to risk their well-paid jobs, especially with the benefits of the club's exclusivity as well.

They often discussed her, amongst themselves though, most about how different she was now. They believed her shyness was due to all the naughty things she had done before becoming a submissive which they have either seen, heard about or been part of. Whose pussy and whose cock hadn’t she sucked or eaten of those who worked there.

Of course, they also discussed how only one woman who worked there had tasted Angel and how only one bloke had fucked her, which was her Master of course. Angel was a giver but kept herself for special people.

Angel stared at the clock, its second hand turning far too slowly. She waited until it turned eight o'clock precisely before she poured a whiskey and added one large ice cube before placing it on the tray and heading to the stage.  She walked past eight, dark-red velvet sofas that were arranged in two circles around a small circular platform. Each had their little table in front of them.

As she reached the chair, Angel heard the front doors open. Her Master walked in, followed by Paul, a bloke who works for him.  Angel took a sneak peek at Paul and her Master before putting her gaze back down. He was wearing his black suit, a black shirt, and a dark red tie. He looked good, but he always looked good to Angel. Even on the rare time she saw him in just tracksuit bottoms, he looked good.

“Good evening, Angel, how are you this evening?” he said, greeting her as he kissed her head lovingly. 

Angel waited until he had taken his drink and sat down on his large brown leather chair, in the middle of the stage, while Paul stood behind him like a bronzed statue. Angel would never know how Paul wanted a sub just like her, he hand thought of a submissive that looked like his ex but acted like Angel many times. The orgasms he had over those thoughts were the best.

“I’m good. Thank you for asking, Master. I hope you are well and had a good day,” she replied while keeping her gaze down at the floor.

“I did, my pet. Don’t forget we have that important party coming in this evening. I expect you to make me proud of you as this could be a big deal for me. Now get into position as the doors will open soon,” he demanded of her.

Angel knelt to the right of her Master; she rested her head on his thigh like she always did. He connected the leash to her collar, the one he always carries for his submissives, and held it in his left hand. He started to caress her cheek and softly touch her hair with his right hand as she leaned into him. Angel sighed happily, almost purring like a kitten. She felt safe in this position.

Her Master always sits in his chair and watches over the guests in his bar. She never knows what he’s thinking, and he always looks so serious. Angel wouldn’t know he was thinking about the important decision he made today about his submissives which Angel knew she was just his submissive in this club but didn’t know if there were others.

“Pet, get a bottle sent over to the Smiths. I hear it’s Mrs Smiths' birthday,” he ordered. Angel brought her thoughts back to the room, while he held out his empty glass for her to take. He unclipped her from the leash.

“Yes, Master,” she said, holding out the tray for him to place his glass upon it.

Angel walked over to the bar and approached Dan.

“Master wants a bottle sent over to the Smiths. It’s her birthday. They are sitting at table three. Thank you.”

Angel didn’t wait for an answer she went and poured her Master another whisky, dropped in the ice cube and walked straight back to him. As she walked away Dan watched her closely, he watched how her body moved. As he popped the cork from the bottle of champagne he remembered popping his cock down her throat.

His signing bonus as the bar manager for this exclusive pub was a blowjob from Angel. It was a treat he knew he would only get once, as not long after that his boss took her as his submissive. Before that, he had heard she was called the extras girl. New staff got a gift from her before they started to work their first shift.

She had a real good mouth on her, Dan remembered, as his mind went back to that time walking into the room where she was waiting. She knelt by the chair eager for his cock. She pulled it out before he sat down and had it down her throat in seconds. Suddenly, Dan realised he had to calm down. He couldn’t do his job with a hard-on sticking out of his trousers. He pushed the thoughts away and promised himself an orgasm later while thinking about Angel.

Angel made sure to watch Dan take a bottle over to the Smiths and once they all had a full glass, they raised them to her Master from across the room.  All he did was nod and continue to survey the room. Angel knew the Smiths were important to her Master but didn’t know why. Mrs Smith was particularly important to him because she was the businesswoman in their marriage.

Mrs Smith was so important to him that he even gave Mrs Smith some sexual pleasure by the way of Angel's mouth. Mrs Smith never knew it was from Angel as she was blindfolded but Angel's Master promised her the best cunt eater he could offer.

Master led her by her leash into the club's back room and Mrs Smith was already laid out on the bed, legs open, pussy on display. Angel crawled onto the bed and with the leash pulling at her neck her face was inches from the cunt she was ordered to eat.

Angel reached out with her tongue and pleasured the woman. Gripping her bum cheeks, Angel ate her out like she was starving. Mrs Smith covered her in cum, and Angel was quickly pulled away and out of the room by her Master as she licked her lips. Angel smiled at Mrs Smith but knew she was still clueless as to who had made her cum that day.

An hour later, one of Master’s men approached the stage and whispered something in his ear. Master again just simply nodded to him.

“Pet, table five, go and ask that gentleman to join me for a drink.”

“Yes, Master,” Angel replied and promptly walked over to table five.

“Good evening, sir,” she addressed the man, “my Master would like you to join him for a drink. Please let me show you to a seat next to him and I’ll get your order,” she told him, sweetly.

IsisRussell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsisRussell

“Fine, I’ll have a scotch, no ice,” he replied.

“Of course, sir, this way.” She directed him to the seat while flirting with the gentleman on the way. Master likes her to do this, as it often places the gentlemen in a good mood before sorting out a big deal.

A chair had now been placed next to her Master ready for the gentleman. Angel quickly went to the bar and got the mysterious man his drink and took a fresh one for her Master in case he wanted another. They took their drinks while they continued to discuss the business deal.

“Pet, go wait at the bar,” Master sent her off, he did this when he was going to do a deal. Angel waited patiently at the bar.

As Angel waited, the evening’s entertainment started. Angel’s gaze switched between the show and her Master. The two ladies and the man were kissing and touching each other on the round stage, they always made it seem like they didn’t have so many people watching them. Angel felt her nipples grow hard as she watched the man suck one nipple of the blonde woman and the redhead sucked the other nipple.

Angel looked at her Master and saw him indicate for her to return. She did so quickly. Kneeling at his feet she asked if her Master needed anything.

“Pet, do I have any meetings on Friday?” Her Master asked.

Angela had the worst memory apart from when it involved her Master so she was able to quickly reply, “Master, you have a morning appointment, but the afternoon is free!”

He smiled and then confirmed a meeting and told Angel to take note of the time and place they arranged. He said goodbye to the gentleman and then sent his pet on another errand.

“Sir, my master would like me to take you back through to a special room, I will get one of our finest ladies to join you and keep you company,” he smiled at her and then followed her to a back room.

She settled him in a beautiful bedroom with luxuries and toys all over. It was clean and designed as an old boudoir. Red velvet covered the room. Angel returned, holding the hand of a tall blonde.

“Sue, please make sure our guest has a lovely time as my Master requests,” said Angel.

“Of course, Angel,” she said, giggling a reply.

Angel walked out and left them to their fun. Sue is a pro with her tongue so she knew he was in for a treat. Angel’s pussy had been serviced by Sue’s tongue a few times in the past as treats from her Master. He loves when they put on a show for him. Angel smiles to herself and heads back to her Master taking her place by his feet. 

A little while later her Master told her to stand so they could head to the office. She walked behind him as he held her lead until they reached his office, and then she crawled after him on all fours. He sat down on his chair and she knelt between his legs.

She reached up and took out his cock, “Master, may I suck you?”

“Yes, pet, suck me deep and slow!” he commanded.

She took him in her mouth and sucked him deep, just like a pro, licking as she did. Her hands were by her side as he liked. Letting him fill her mouth. She worked her tongue along his shaft, teasing the head of his cock, and using her mouth expertly on his bulbous head. She sucked it slowly while her head bobbed up and down on his dick.

She took slow deep sucks on his cock, building him up slowly to an orgasm. He wrapped his hand around her ponytail and gripped it tight. He started to move his hips up making her gag on his cock, her silva slipping out of her mouth and down to his balls. He fucked her mouth until she heard his grunts and growls. He’s going to cum, she thought.

His pet started to swallow, and her Master shot jets of cum into her mouth and down her throat. She struggled to swallow it all, but Angela was a pro. Her Master held her head down on his cock. He doesn’t let her go until his balls are empty. Then he pulled her head up and smiled down at her.

She continued to lick his cock softly and slowly. She noticed him start to grow hard again. She attempted to put her mouth over his cock, but he pulled her off and onto his lap. Moving onto his lap, he pulled her panties to the side, and she slid her wet cunt down on his dick.

Her cunt stretched to fit him as she took him fully into her. She groaned as he fit perfectly inside her. He grabbed her hair and yanked her hand back. He spanked her ass, and she started to ride him. He let her ride him as he watched her face, her eyes closed and hands resting behind her on his legs.

He let go of her hair, and ripped open her shirt, ripped the cups of her bra to get to her breasts. This animal-like side of him drives her wild. She soaked him in her juices as she became so excited. He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth and bit down. She squealed in delight as he did and then felt him do the same to the other nipple.

She was riding him harder and faster as he grabbed her breasts and held them tight before letting one go and slapping it hard. She felt his handprint glowing on her skin, and then he did it again, and she screamed in pleasure as she came over his cock.

He took the nipple back in his mouth as he held the glowing breast in his hand. He bit it hard as he pulled her body towards him, and she bounced on his cock with him biting on her nipple and cumming inside her. Shooting jets of spunk up into her cunt, his seed filled her up.

She fell onto him as he sat back. They stayed like this for a few minutes before he kissed her once and she climbed off to lick him clean. She sucked him clean until he no longer tasted of their mixed juices and he put his cock away as she knelt beside his legs again, still trying to calm down.

“Pet, how much do you love your Master?”

Angel quickly replied, “With all my heart Master.”

“I want you to become my full-time submissive and live with me, pet.”

Angela knelt in front of her Master, open-mouthed and unable to talk.

She of course never realised how closely he was watching her. He would often keep an eye on all his staff until he saw her. Her curves, her smile, but mostly her eyes. He loved her eyes and wanted them to stare directly into his. Like the first time he saw her, she looked at him and her face changed with a cheeky smile and eyes full of lust. He brought her a collar the next day and changed his relationship with his submissive telling her she wouldn’t be the only one now and she would be the home submissive. He felt guilty but he couldn’t deny the feelings that were instantly there for Angel. It did seem like a rush decision but it was the right one.

“Think about it, pet,” he added.

“Master I don’t need to think about it, my answer is yes, please, Master.”

He moved to his desk and collected some paperwork and handed it to her.

“Take these home, pet, and read them. Sign if you are happy with the terms and conditions, and from then on, you will be my Baby girl, and we will arrange for your stuff to be moved into my home.”

Her heart beat faster at the name, Babygirl, the words ‘moved into his home,’ flooded her mind over and over.

She couldn’t speak, for if she did, all of her emotions would slip out. She just nodded and rested her head on his leg. He caressed her hair as he watched the club start to empty on the television monitors in front of him. They walked back to his chair with her leash attached, and he took it off and kissed her forehead goodbye.

She watched him leave before she headed back to the locker room. She sat on the floor by her locker and started to read the paperwork. It was very detailed, but she got the main points of it.

1, She would live with him permanently.

2, He would be the only man she touched unless her Master told her to touch another.

3, She would be his full-time submissive and be by his side always.

4, She would be given a new collar, a permanent one.

5, She would be called, Babygirl, instead of pet.

6, She would be his.

There was a lot more to it, a lot more detail, but she knew she was his from the start. This is just making it more permanent, and her heart was full of joy. She took a pen from her locker and signed it. She left it in her locker and after changing went home to pack.

 

 

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments