Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master's slave

"Master begins to push new slaves boundaries"

19
9 Comments 9
67.1k Views 67.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
**My first story!!!**

Chapter One

I looked my Master in the eyes, but quickly returned my gaze downcast when He met my eyes with His. Even a quick glance from those piercing hazel eyes threatened to send me to subspace.

Since our first meeting at that quiet, newly renovated coffee shop, I had yet to look Him in the eyes for more then a few seconds. The aura He gave off was unmistakable, and astounding, and was the first thing that had attracted me to Him. His caring, sense of humor and kindness were just added bonus - but the feeling I got when He looked at me, even when I couldn’t look at Him was surreal. I had never before experienced that with someone, let alone a stranger, but it had made me want to see Him again, and more often. It drew me in - the need to comply with His every request, to kneel before Him without actually getting on my knees - it had trapped me, and I let it. 3 days later I moved into His house, and became His slave in training.

"Come, little one," Master beckoned with His finger, and I followed. He led me through the hallway to the stairs, heading to a place I was normally not permitted to go. My room was on the main floor off the kitchen, a small but cute little room Master had set up just for my arrival. At the top of the stairs He turned the corner, passing the fake alfalfa tree and started towards the white french doors. I hesitated, knowing that these doors led into His room, a place I had only been to once. As we approached the door, I knelt and formed the crawling position. Master glanced back at me and smiled, then opened the door to His room. It was a large room, with few pieces of furniture, but beautiful none the less. As He stepped in, I crawled about 3 feet behind Him, made my way to the end of the bed then sat up on my knees. I was not permitted to be on my feet in here unless given permission, one of His rules, same as having to remain completely naked at all times, as well as clean shaven on my legs, under arms and pubic area.

Master went to the large ensuite, a room I knew existed but had yet to see. As He turned on the shower, I took a moment to glance at the room. The beige area rug came out about 2 feet from either side of the bed, giving way to gorgeous dark hard wood. The 4 poster bed, long boy dresser and desk were also dark wood, I guessed mahogany. 3 baskets were all that were placed on top of the dresser, and nothing but a black note book and a pen sat on the desk. He was a very orderly man, liked things neat and tidy, and expected me to help keep it that way. I had not complained, as I appreciated cleanliness and order as much as He did. The large windows in which the dresser was under, were curtained in dark blue material resembling satin. The same material covered the bed, and the lounge on the end of it. A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling above the bed, casting a soft glow onto the bed spread. This room had captured my amazement the first time I had entered it, and now, getting a better look at it, it only amazed me more.

"On the bed, slave," Master spoke, coming out of the ensuite in nothing but a large white towel. I climbed onto the bed, but returned to my kneeling position as soon as I got to the middle of it. "Lay down, and spread your legs and arms out towards the posts." I positioned my body as He asked, and waited. He walked over to the bed, placed handcuffs on my left wrist, then attached the other to the post. I looked up at Him with surprise, He smiled noticing the look of hesitation on my face and kissed my forehead lightly. He made his way to my left ankle, shackling it before attaching it to the other post, then continued with the rest of my limbs. Master came into view again, and placed a gag into my mouth, muffling any sound I might try to get out. As soon as I felt the leather tightening around the back of my head, I felt my clit tingl, my whole cunt getting warm.. Nothing had happened yet, and I was already aroused, I thought to myself.

"Tonight, " Master said, drying Himself off.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

" Tonight, we are going to try to stretch your boundaries. Now, I am fully aware of your hard limits, and am not going to test them, as I told you I would not from the beginning. I do however, believe that you have been living in your comfort zone for to long, and am going to push past that. You will wear the gag until it is time to begin in which I will remove it so you may speak the safeword if things get to stressful for you. I do, however, promise that if you decide to continue with tonights events, you will have more then one strong orgasm by nights end. Understood?" I shook my head yes, puzzled, confused and a little nervous, but could feel my pussy dampening at the same time. Once again, you betray me, I think to myself in regards to my wet cunt.

Master went over to the dresser, opened a drawer, and returned to the bed without a word. Without warning, a soft, dull vibration was forced upon my clit, causing my back to arch.. Forced orgasm, I thought. My pussy was dripping now, as I felt my ass crack slowly moisten as well. I raised my hips and arched my back, trying to push my clit closer, but He pulled it back. For the past 3 weeks that I had been in training, self control was the hardest thing to learn. I could obey the rules, kneel when required, and shave daily if need be. But to try to prolong an orgasm when I wanted one so badly - another story.

Master did not give in, as usual, and kept the toy on my clit, as far away from my needy hole as possible. I could feel my insides pulsing, craving something to be shoved deep inside me, hitting my cervix, making me cry out in both pain and pleasure. But as usual, it did not happen. I groaned, growled really, as my frustration started to build up. Master must have sensed this, because he placed yet another vibrator on my hole, not letting it enter. I pushed towards the toy with everything I had, stretching as far as I could, but Master was to smart. He pulled back as I pushed forward, never letting the toy enter me. All of a sudden both vibrators were removed, and I tried to beg through the gag, but it came out muffled. I could not tell where Master was, if he was at the foot of the bed still or not. Once again, without warning, a large vibrator was shoved roughly into my cunt, and I screamed through the gag, my back coming off the bed as far as it could. My eyes closed and began to roll in the back of my head as I felt the orgasm building.

"Not yet, slave. You come now, its over and you will be sent to bed." His voice was so stern, but my need to come was getting stronger, and my will to keep it at bay was weakening. I

tensed all the muscles in my body, trying to stop the waves of ecstasy. I thought about anything that came to mind, anything to get my mind off of my wet, juicy cunt being rammed with a thick long vibrator. I soon realized that trying to not think about it would make it happen faster, and concentrated on trying to stop it again.

"You’re a dirty little whore, slave, " Master spoke. My eyes grew wider as he continued to talk dirty to me, knowing that that alone could have sent me over the edge. "All you wanna do is cum, over and over, not caring who sees, hears, or gets messy in the process. Your going to learn bitch, the hard way. Now cum, you dirty slut!" Upon hearing those words, my body released. I screamed, the sounds muffled by the gag still in my mouth, back arching as far as it could and my toes curling to the point I thought they were going to fall off. Master never stopped fucking me with the vibrator, so it became one orgasm after another. Waves of pleasure hit me like a ton of bricks, tears welling in my eyes. Finally, Master removed the dripping toy from my wet cunt, and placed it presumably on the floor. I was panting, heaving deeply in and out as the waves slowed, and my body relaxed. I knew, however, that the night was not yet over.

"I will give you a moments rest, then we will begin again, slave."

Published 
Written by submissivexxbitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments