Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Missy becomes a Mistress

"This makes more sense if you read the final Paula story of the party - says your little fetishdoll"

21
6 Comments 6
30.8k Views 30.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story

Missy couldn’t believe she was masturbating in confessional but fuck if it wasn’t about to make her spray her juices all over the padded vinyl seat. She had walked in wanting absolution but she knew as she rubbed her swollen little clit that life was forever changed. Inside her mind she could still see Paula's lips quivering as the whip slapped across her body and see her tiny breasts heaving as she tried to regain her breath. Paula’s party had been the single most erotic moment of her entire life! Missy's breathing got heavier as she thought about the huge rubber cock going in and out of Paula's little mouth. The way she had given herself to those women! Missy felt her pussy begging to be released. She wished she was at home with her little slave boy Jeffery instead of here masturbating in a church!
"What is happening to me?" Missy thought.
She couldn't stop the replay in her head. Paula bound and the sweat dripping from her smooth skin, the way she moaned as the whip came down, again and again. Missy sank two fingers deeper into her panty soaked mound.
She wanted so badly to lay Paula on the bed, slowly pulling her dripping panties from her smooth white skin. She could almost see her pale damp skin and smell Paula's body, oh the lovely smell of Paula so creamy, so wet and ready to be fucked by anyone. What a glorious little slave Paula would make. Missy could smell her as if she were right in front of her. She closed her eyes and put out her hands, wanting so badly to touch her skin, to caress the red welts that covered the little Fetishdoll’s body. She would kiss them. She would caress every inch of Paula’s bruised and battered poor little body, if only Paula were here.
Most of all she could see herself dressed like Desire, that beautiful black woman who had captured everyone’s attention in the room. She could see herself standing over Paula and she wondered what it felt like to have one of those things tied to her crotch, those strap on penises. What would it feel like to part open Paula’s little slut pussy with that thick rubber cock? What would it feel like to make Jeffery suck the juices off it after? Missy’s pussy was hungry like a lioness on the prowl. She wanted a big chunk of meat! Missy plunged her soaking wet fingers down into her swollen pussy, the sticky sloshing noises getting louder as she put her long beautiful legs up on the sides of the little wooden booth. Her hands trembled and she knew she was breathing heavy, very heavy. The way Paula would breathe if she, if Missy, could only possess her and hold a whip in her hand while she strapped the leather tighter around her waist, her big hard rubber dick ready for a thick pounding in Paula’s tight little ass...
“In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy…”
Missy froze. Her entire fist buried down in her sopping wet cunt. Her legs high in the air and her panties pulled to the side. She was so close. The priest couldn’t see her and she couldn’t see him but the booth smelled like pussy. Could he smell it? Would he even know what the smell was?
When Missy didn’t say anything the priest said, “Is this your first confession?”
Missy didn’t reply but slowly moved her hand in and out of her red dripping pussy. She was cumming. She let it flow over her body and cursed the fact that she didn’t have a few more minutes so she could have sprayed and came like she wanted.
“What is that sound? What are you doing over there?”
Missy pulled down her skirt but left her panties pulled to the side and burst from the little confessional. She never looked back. There was never a reason for absolution again, not now, not as long as she had slaves who would worship her and let her do with them whatever she liked. Who needs forgiveness when you have a whip and a dildo?
Three days went past and no Paula. Missy waited by Tina's locker for Paula to show. She had never waited for Paula before and now she couldn't believe she was doing this, but when Tina came walking up with two cheerleaders in tow, Missy almost ran away.
Almost but that’s not what a Mistress does.
"Ummm...Hi Tina."
Tina looked over at Missy with a keening expression that spoke of her complete lack of recognition of Missy or Missy’s new found life. A smile finally flowed across her perfect features and she said, "Oh, hi. Whassup?"
"I…I was..." Missy cursed her insecurity around the popular girls.
"Listen Tina, we gotta split. If you wanna come by later this afternoon, just send a message. K?" One of the faceless cheerleader clones said. Not a unique brain cell in the entire crowd. Missy wondered what they would look like bound in nothing but bra and panties and waiting for her to whip them?
"Sure. Talk to ya later." Tina replied.
Tina turned back around to Missy and said, "Hey, if you are gonna talk to me, you are gonna have to follow me. I'm gonna be late for class." Then Tina started walking, forcing Missy to follow her. Missy felt the rage flow up from her gut and knew that this cheerleader was doing this to her on purpose. Forcing her to follow along and look like an ass, but she followed anyway. "So whasup?" Tina asked again.
"I was wondering if you have seen Paula?"
"Nope, haven't seen her. Not sure if I'm gonna."
Missy could tell she was lying but she didn't want to push her and was eager to get away before more popular people showed up to make her life miserable. Missy walked away without saying thank you or anything and Tina turned around and watched the girl walk away. Tina knew about Missy but she didn't like her and she didn't trust her and Paula had enough problems without taking on anyone else's. Better to let her just walk away.
Missy couldn't wait for Jeffrey to get to her house. She knew he would be over in less time than it took her to hang up the phone. She watched him walk into the house the way a fat woman watches the waiter bring food to a buffet. He was barely able to close the sliding glass door before she had him by the hand and forced him upstairs. He tried to protest when she brought him in the room but she put a finger to his mouth and looked at him in a way that Jeffrey had never seen before.
"Shhhhhhh" she said and Jeffrey's jaw dropped as Missy pulled his shirt over his head. He felt his balls shrink up close to his body and he thought he was going to pass out. He thought, "God, I know I'm a stud, but I never knew I was this hot."
"Wh..what are you doing?" He asked.
"You know? This would be so much better if you wouldn't talk." Missy said and then started to roughly unbuckle his belt, the same belt he had been wearing since middle school. She almost ripped the button off his jeans trying to get it off and finally Jeffrey pulled his pants back up and said, "I think...I think I better go."
"You aren't going anywhere until I tell you that you are going somewhere!" Missy commanded. Jeffrey let her pull his pants down.
Missy jerked his fruit of the looms off and his little pecker bounced to attention. He thought she might start to suck him and he wondered what it would feel like. He guessed it might feel something like his friend Derrick, but Derrick was never willing to do anything but kiss it and he always wanted Derrick to put his mouth all the way around it.
"I've put out a pair of panties and an old bra of mine from like 4th grade or something, and some socks and shoes. Get dressed." Missy ordered.
"Fuck that!" Jeffrey said and made an attempt to get his clothes. He never made it because Missy grabbed his hand, jerked it up in the air and closed the distance between their faces.
"I'll be back in a minute and you better have the clothes and shoes on or I'll take your clothes and throw them in the street and you'll have to go outside naked or in my panties to get them back. Now hurry up, it only gets worse if I come back and you aren't dressed."
Missy picked up his clothes and walked out of the room and went downstairs and threw the clothes in the basement.

AnahiBrooke1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiBrooke1

She really didn't care if her parents came home early or not, Jeffrey could always hide in the closet, wouldn't be the first time. But she felt her body shaking in anticipation of what might happen. Of course it wouldn't be as wonderful as it would've been with someone like Paula, but still she had to practice. She was a Mistress now and she had to give commands, control and be strong. That was what these little shits needed and what she needed was to do what she wanted with them until it made her cum.

When she opened the door, Jeffrey was dressed in her old panties and bra and shoes. The shoes where a bit too small, but damn if the other stuff didn't half fit! Well, except the bra because obviously it wasn't hooked. The boy had probably never unhooked a bra in his life.
Missy stood there looking at him. His skinny pale white boy self standing mostly naked in girl’s underwear and looking completely pathetic, what a loser! Missy smiled first then started laughing, first a snicker then uncontrollable laughter!
"What? WHAT!?" Jeffery asked.
"Nothing, nothing. You look adorable!" She lied. He actually looked really stupid, but it was a start. Hey she had seen a guy on Springer that looked just like a girl and Jeffrey was way more feminine than this guy. He just needed a little make-up and the right clothes, but...this would have to do for now.
"What's up with this? Why do you want me to dress like a girl?"
"Cause I think you like it. Cause I know you want to."
"Bullllshit! I do not! "
"Oh come on Jeffrey, everyone but you, knows you are a little queer. Don't you want to dress like one?" Missy watched as tears filled Jeffrey's eyes. She walked up to him and put her hand under his chin, just like they had done to Paula, and she whispered, "But that's what I love about you Jeffrey. Don't you want me to love you?"
"I...I...yeah."
She could feel Jeffrey trembling. Saw his cock pressing against her little yellow ducky panties and she loved it. She pressed up closer to him, putting her lips only a few millimeters from his ear, "Then say it."
"Say what?"
"I'm a little girl for Mistress M." She whispered softly.
"No way." Jeffrey said but without conviction.
"Come on, you know you want to. You know that's what you are. Just say it and then…," She wasn't sure what came after, what was she going to do?, "I'll make your dreams a reality."
"What will you do?"
"I'll give you what you want."
"What is that?"
"You'll see." and Missy felt his cock jerk against her thigh and she pressed herself against him. Missy touched it, caressed it and felt his body shiver like a boy caught out in the snow. This was intoxicating and she loved it. She pressed in harder, wrapping her leg around his and slowly starting to rub herself against him. His cock felt good rubbing against her swollen pussy.
"Now say it."
Jeffrey looked at her and she leaned back, her body still pressed into his. His voice was shaky and weak but still he said, "I'm...I'm a little girl."
“For?” Missy asked.
“I’m a little girl for Mistress M.”
"See? Don't you feel better?"
"No." Jeffrey said like a little baby, pouting. He looked back at her in mock anger, but his cock was throbbing. Missy stroked it through the panties, her panties, her little blue panties with yellow ducks. Jeffery opened his mouth and actually let out a little girl whimper.
His cock was stiff, ready. Missy thought about going further, fucking him. But she was a Mistress, she didn’t let slaves fuck her unless they were completely dedicated to her. Unless they worshipped her like a Goddess! So she stroked him, slowly at first, letting her hand run up and down his shaft, finger nails scraping the ridge down the front. She leaned in very close, his cock pressed into her palm and the panties slipped, exposing the head of his penis against her bare skin.
"Yessssss you do. You know you feel soooooo much better saying it. You are just a little girl Jeffrey, just a little slave. Don't you want to be my pussy Jeffrey? Don’t you want to worship me and do anything I ask?" Missy couldn't even believe what was coming out of her mouth. It was like she was possessed!
"What?" Jeffrey had never heard Missy talking like this and it scared him. But GOD! Her hand on his dick felt good and he didn't care what she did as long as she didn't stop touching him. He never wanted this moment to end. Never.
"Say it slave, call me Mistress." Missy said, whispering so soft Jeffrey could barely hear her. She leaned in closer, her lips brushing against his neck and ear, "Be my pussy Jeffrey."
Missy pulled her hand away and Jeffery’s eyes grew large as baseballs.
“Mistress! Mistress! Anything you want Mistress! I’ll do it. Anything. Please don’t stop! Please.”
“That’s right slave, beg me. Tell me you’ll be mine, you’ll do whatever I ask. I want you as my slave Jeffery, my real slave. My pussy to fuck and use however I want.”
“Yes Mistress, anything you want. I’ll do it.”
Missy placed her hand back on his cock, pushing the panties down more so she could feel his hot little rod against her open palm. It felt wonderful. The skin moved up and down as she rubbed it. She owned this dick now. It was hers to use and abuse and she had plans to do both.
Missy felt his little dick jump and then it jumped again and she felt something wet! Missy pulled her hand away quickly, she didn't want to get anything on her, but she wanted to watch. Jeffrey stood there, stupidly, as the cum spurted onto her old panties. He looked a little bit pathetic and she smiled as she watched his dick spasm again and again. Jets of cum spilled over his swollen head and down onto her panties.
“Jerk it slave, I want to see you jerk off like you used to do when you watched me outside my window.”
Jeffery took his dick in his hands and started to masturbate while Missy watched in fascination. She was completely mesmerized at the way he touched it and stroked it and the way his cum spilled over his hand. It wasn’t long before his hand and her old panties were soaked in sticky white goo.
“Lick it.” Missy commanded.
“WHAT!”
“Don’t question me! I’m your Mistress you shit! Now eat it or I’ll never touch you again! When you are done you’ll be lucky if I don’t invite some trucker in here to gang fuck your pussy ass. Now lick it!”
“Yes Mistress.”
Jeffery touched his tongue to his cum. Never before had he tasted it. It was salty and odd. Not bad but not good. He licked again and the more he licked the more Missy undressed. He licked with wild abandon.
Missy ripped off her clothes and sat on the bed with her legs wide open. She was going to cum now. She didn’t care if anyone came home. Fuck all of them. She wanted to cum like she enjoyed, legs spread wide and spraying. But now she was going to spray all in Jeffery’s mouth.
“Kneel in front of me bitch!” Missy commanded.
“Mistress.”
Jeffery knelt in front of Missy and she opened her legs and sprayed cum all over his face. She jerked her hips up and opened her cunt wide so that the cum would cover him. She made sure to get it all over his face and in his mouth. Jeffery gasped like a kid trying to drink from a fountain that just sprayed too hard in his face.
When she was done she lay back on the bed and said, “Now lick me clean slave. I don’t want a single drop wasted. Lick me and then you can dress and go home but from now on you wear nothing but my old panties. I will test you and if I ever find you without my panties on you’ll wish you had never been born.”
“Yes Mistress.” Jeffery said and with disbelief and a dazed look he licked up Missy’s creamy dark skinned thigh until he closed his mouth over her pussy. She moaned and Jeffery came again.

Published 
Written by fetishdoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments