Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Sylvia Commands Respect Pt 2

"As Krystenah's punishment ends with Mistress Sylvia, it begins with Master J"

7
6 Comments 6
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Master politely suggested that Mistress Sylvia reposition herself so that her back was against the wall and I could kneel on the bench. He commanded me to continue sucking her while he applied the belt to my ass. Sylvia and I moved into position. My mouth, cheeks and chin were covered in Mistress' juices. I pushed my hips up and anticipated the stripes from Master's belt. I knew it would be very difficult to try to please Mistress with my mouth and to try to please Master by holding position and taking my punishment, so I just tried to imagine I was a dog with its ass in the air, submitting.

I smiled and pressed my teeth into Mistress Sylvia's pussy. I licked and sucked like an animal, especially as the stripes came from Master's belt. He stood off to the side so he could punish one side at a time. As the stings rained down, I moaned to Mistress' pussy and moved my head back and forth. I pressed my tongue inside her and longed to touch the inside of her pussy, but I needed my hands to grasp the bench and press my ass up to the same height after receiving each blow. I knew Master was using his entire arm to whip me because he began to grunt as the stripes added up…or maybe he was grunting because he was producing a pleasing pink glow on his slave's ass?

I was grateful when the blows stopped and he moved to the other side. I didn't dare to hope that my punishment might be ending soon. Sometimes when I am punished this way Master will continue alternating sides or will spank each cheek and then both at the same time.

I drank in Mistress' smell-a cousin of my own, but slightly different, too. I felt her thigh tense against my face and I wondered if she was close to climax. Was she turned on by my attentions to her pussy or by Master's attention to his slave's ass? Sylvia was starting to moan louder in her throat and to slap my shoulders and upper back. She tugged at my hair as I lapped at her clit, reducing pressure and then increasing it. My ass was on fire and Master was now striking me across both cheeks harder and faster. I was shaking my ass slightly to try to position it to hit a place that wasn’t already thoroughly punished. This was fruitless as my entire ass was throbbing and stinging and Master would count it as breaking position. My back was starting to cramp, so I pressed into Mistress's clit as she grabbed onto my hair and screamed out, "yes! yes! Yes, you bitch, yes!" I kept my face buried in her vulva, licking and sucking the lines on either side where her leg met her pussy. I kissed her clit and moaned so the vibrations from my lips could vibrate against her shuddering pussy.

Master placed his hand on my lower back and slapped the top of my hip, a signal to sit up. I did and felt my own pussy tightening at the touch of Master's flesh on mine. Master pulled my hair so my head snapped back in his clutch. He kissed me deeply, his tongue probing my mouth with a hunger and urgency."You taste like pussy, slut." I looked into his eyes, unsure if this pleased him or not. "What SHOULD my slave's mouth taste like," he asked me.

"Your cum, Master," I said.

“CORRECT," he said. "I will make sure you go to bed with my taste in your mouth, slut. Go thank Miss Sylvia for punishing you and hurry up. You have wasted enough of my time today."

"Yes, Sir," I said and grabbed a clean towel from the cupboard. Mistress Sylvia had slipped away and was finishing her shower. I waited for her to finish with my eyes on my Master. He was washing his hands and glancing at his watch. I knew the belt had only been the beginning of his punishment, but I was thrilled at the prospect of feeling his cum in my throat.

"Is that towel for me?" Mistress Sylvia stood beside me with a grin on her face. She had a beautiful flush to her cheeks that spread down her neck. I felt pleased I helped her to cum.

"Yes, Mistress," I stammered and presented it to her. She took it and began toweling herself. "Mistress?" I gazed into her deep dark eyes .

"Yes, pet?"

"Thank you for punishing me. I won’t disrespect you or your schedule again," I said. She wrapped herself in her towel and regarded me.

Finally she said,"we'll see. Go to your Master. He has unfinished business with you. I would feel sorry for you, but you should know better than to misbehave that way, really. Good night," she said in a sinister singsong tone as she fluttered her fingers goodbye to me over her shoulder as she swayed her hips and walked away from me.I turned to see Master in the doorway. He motioned for me to hurry up.

“I need to get my clothes, Sir” I called out to him.

“Did I tell you to get your clothes?” His voice was like ice. I stopped.

“No, Sir, you did not.”

“Come on, then,” he said.

I walked toward him, naked, punished, slick from sweat and Mistress Sylvia. When I reached him, he took my wrist and walked me swiftly out the door and to his car. Thankfully, no one was in the parking lot.

DixyFly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DixyFly

We lived at least 10 miles from the aquatic center, though. I shuddered to think that someone would see me naked in the car. Master put a towel down on the seat, and I sat down, my heart racing. He motioned impatiently for me to sit down, and I did, still in a daze over what had happened and what was now happening. He went around to his side of the car and got in.

“I’m very disappointed in you, slut,” he said. I wanted to cry. “Open up the glove box and hand me what is inside,” he told me. I opened it up and expected to find the butt plug and gel, but found not only those, but the cloth cuffs, the nylon rope and a ball gag. I pulled the items out and handed them to him.

“Put the plug in and then give me your hands,” he said. I lubed up the plug and my ass as efficiently as I could and pressed the plug it into my ass. It went in reluctantly as I was very nervous. I exhaled and focused on my task. It slid inside. I pressed my hands together and gave them to him. He attached the cloth cuffs. He took the rope and made a criss-cross pattern with it across my chest and then circled each breast so that my tits were bound and held up and out on further display. “I have some things to say to you about your conduct today, but I don’t want to hear any sass from you at all. Open your mouth.” I did so, and he attached the gag. I felt the strap against the back of my head and now felt 5 times more naked and on display than I had before. Master told me to put my feet facing forward. He leaned over me and grabbed my seatbelt and strapped me in. He started the car.

Master stared straight ahead, which in a way made it harder to hear what he had to say to me because I couldn’t read what was in his eyes. On the other hand, it made it easier since I was certain that his eyes would reveal his disappointment, which is the last thing I ever want to see. As we drove, I lost the fear of being seen and focused on Master’s words.

“My slave, I am very angry that I had to come looking for you. You know how I worry for you, which is why I require you to be home when you say you are going to be home. In addition, your behavior toward Miss Sylvia is completely unacceptable. You are my slave and you are supposed to be learning how to be a servant, not just to me, but to your co-workers and especially toward those people who are offering you a chance to better yourself. If you had talked to me about your worries about the locker room, we could have found a solution that didn’t involve me and a stranger having to punish your disobedient ass. Now, you have wasted Miss Sylvia’s time and my time and now Sylvia is still going to have to give you special attention because she knows what a sneaky, rude little slut you are.” I felt the tears welling in my eyes as Master spoke. My stomach tightened. I wanted to be home. I wanted to be forgiven.

“Since Sylvia had to punish you, and since you are covered in her smell and since she put her hands on the body that I own, I am going to have to take the rest of tonight and tomorrow morning and as long as it takes to make sure that you have the scent of your Master on you and in you. I will have to make sure that every inch of that slutty little body of yours is covered with Master’s fingerprints.” I snuck a glance over at him and I saw a tiny smile on his face. “I’m hungry,” he said as he pulled into a drive-thru.

I was sure I was sweating and in danger of having a panic attack. I focused on the sensation of the plug in my ass and the rope across my chest. Master placed his order and pulled forward. He paid the boy in the window, who, to my mortification, did a double take as he handed Master's food across. He asked Master, "is she all right?"

"She is being punished at the moment, but she will be fine. Thank you," he said and pulled to an open space. He said I had to keep the cuffs on, but told me I could have a break from the gag. He gently removed the strap from the back of my head and told me to push out the ball with my tongue. My jaw felt sore.

"I will feed you when I am finished. You are not permitted to speak while I eat," he told me. I sat in silence. When Master had finished his meal, he fed me a dish of soft serve ice cream , which soothed my throat, raw from screaming.

"Can you still taste Sylvia, slave?" he asked me.

"No, Sir," I said, "but I can still smell her. She is still on my skin." I told him.

"Mmmhhmmm," he said. "You were sucking her off like a pro. I am not surprised you got her juices all over my slut's face." He reached out and gently slapped it. I hoped his mood was melting a little bit. I leaned into his hand, which he had rested on my face. I stole a look at him, and I thought I detected a tiny smile, but I could not be sure.

As Master started the car, he said, "I will wash my slave's body when we get home and then I am going to make sure you are covered in my scent.” I relaxed finally as he drove us back home where I would be reclaimed by my master.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments