Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving On - Part 2

"Thank You JWren for taking the time to edit my story and art work. As always all your support."

32
32 Comments 32
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

After I stepped out of the shower and put on my short silk robe, my thoughts lingered on what had just happened. It had been so long since I’d experienced any kind of sex, I actually thought I was finished with that side of life. Sure, I masturbated occasionally but, even then, it was only stimulating my clit, nothing more.

 

 

But, most remarkable of all - even in all my married years - I’d never experienced what I’d enjoyed with this young removal man.

 

I went into the kitchen, poured a cup of coffee and started going over what had just happened to me. Amazingly, I found myself becoming aroused again. That young man had certainly woken something in me that I hadn’t felt for a long time.

 

I sat at the table, opened my computer and did something I’d never done: I searched porn sites.

 

Some were about straight fucking, others were about anal sex, and there was a lot of lesbian action. None of this was what I really wanted. I‘d felt something different with my young mover, something that had really excited me. He had been dominant, taking control, telling me to do this or that. And I obeyed.

 

I’d never really experienced anything like it because my ex had been such a placid man. There was nothing exciting or forceful about him. As I looked at various sites, I thought that maybe I’d been so turned on simply because it had been a long time since I’d been with a real man. I wasn’t really sure of the reason for my arousal and, truthfully, it didn’t matter. What was important, was how he’d managed to excite me and left me wanting to repeat the experience. But how do you arrange to meet someone like that. Should I call the young mover again?

 

Continuing to explore the internet, I came across a site that was all about domination and submission. This seemed to be what I’d experienced that morning, and the more I read and watched, the hornier I got.

 

I began watching a man pleasuring his partner with toys; I soon opened my robe, spread my legs and rubbed my clit. I noticed how he controlled her; I became wetter and wetter, plunging fingers deep inside my pussy. I moved them in and out rapidly, and was soon on the verge of cumming. Then, on the screen, the man abruptly stopped toying his woman. I could see the woman, like me, was on the verge of cumming and I was so stunned when he denied her a climax, that I also stopped fingering myself.

 

As she gasped in frustration, the man told her that this pause, what he called ”edging,” would make her orgasm even better when he finally allowed it. So, I waited for him to insert the dildo again. When he did, I eased my fingers back into my pussy. In a few minutes, I was again ready to cum and, when the man on screen yelled “Cum," she actually orgasmed at his command. Not only that, I pushed harder and deeper and made myself cum at the same time. As I relaxed back in my chair and got my breathing under control, I knew this was something I was interested in. And I also decided I needed to get some toys.

 

I looked at sex toys online, but didn't really know what I was looking for or what I needed. I thought about the toys the Dom had used and I saw several that I might like. I also remembered having the removal man’s cock in my ass, and how that turned me on. That had been a new experience and, after looking at several butt plugs, I decided to order one. Also, I bought a large dildo, recalling how I’d enjoyed the feeling of being full. Finally, I ordered a "Clit Stimulizer" and then sat back, thinking about what I would be doing with all these toys.

 

I finished my coffee and returned to the bathroom to clean up after my masturbation session. I decided to shower and shave my armpits and legs. Then, glancing at my reflection in the mirror, I had another thought: most of the women I’d watched on the various porn sites seemed to be clean shaven, no bush or very little pubic hair. Again, it was something I’d never considered.

 

I applied the shaving lotion and carefully shaved off my pubic hair. I felt smooth, very soft and I could see my clit poking out. Shaving my pussy had been arousing, and now I rubbed my hard, swollen clit. It felt so good, I was already wishing my toys had arrived. I rubbed, pinched and stroked my sensitive nub, bringing myself off. Yes, more juices ran down my thighs.

 

I let the warm water flow over my body, again washing between my legs before getting out of the shower and drying with a bath towel. I couldn’t stop thinking about all the new things I would learn and enjoy, now that I was free in my own place.

 

With the sale of our house, I’d had a decent divorce settlement, so I wasn’t in a rush to find employment. I would have to get a job, but not right at the moment. I could take my time looking, and hopefully find something I would enjoy.

 

I scanned over the want ads, but I didn't really see anything for me. So, I folded the paper, put on jeans and T-shirt and thought about my day’s plans. I had laundry to do. I needed to hang some pictures on the walls, and put up curtains.

 

That meant I needed to visit the hardware store to buy tools, nails and curtain hooks. I put on my shoes and was out the door, quite forgetting I wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

 

At the store, I was looking at various hammers, when someone asked if I needed some help. I recognised the voice and I turned to see my young removal man smiling at me.

 

"Hello Mrs. S"

 

“Hello… sorry, I’ve forgotten your name."

 

"You might have forgotten my name, but I’m sure you didn't forget my cock.”

 

“Shush,” I said, looking around to see if anyone had heard him.

 

“What's wrong Mrs. S?"

 

He stared into my eyes and I felt my nipples harden. And that’s when I realized I wasn’t wearing a bra. I crossed my arms to cover my breasts, but he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Don't hide those beautiful nipples.” Instantly, he pulled my arms away and pinched both nipples.

 

I was shocked and went to push his hands away, but I stopped when I looked into his face. He gave me a challenging look, continuing to pinch and pull on my nipples right there in the hardware store. I glanced around, and was relieved not to see any other customers close by.

 

But the young man wasn’t satisfied with teasing my nipples. He slipped his hands inside my T-shirt and started massaging my breasts. I gasped and tried to move away, but he pulled me closer.

 

"Stand still,” he said and pulled on my aroused nipples until I thought I would cum right there.

 

"Go to the restroom,” he ordered. “I’ll follow you in a few minutes."

 

He withdrew his hands from under my shirt, and I stood looking at him for a few seconds, trying to decide what I should do. I turned towards the exit, but he said, "No Mrs. S, the restroom is that way,” and he pointed towards the rear of the store.

 

At that moment, all I truly wanted was for this young man to fuck me again. I walked obediently to the restroom and waited for him. It wasn't long before he followed me in, locking the door behind him. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. I looked up at him and he said only one word, “Suck."

 

Why are you doing this?

 

The question raced through my mind as I unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zip on his jeans. But I knew the answer. It was quite simple: this was what I wanted; it was exciting. Pulling his cock out of his jeans, stroking him and obeying his commands certainly fit the bill. I craved this kind of excitement, this new experience.

 

“Put it in your mouth,” he ordered. “No hands. Put them behind your back."

 

I did as I was told and took his cock into my mouth. I began to suck him, and he put his hands on the sides of my face.

 

"Open your mouth slut!"

 

I was shocked by his tone. I went to pull back, but he pulled me onto his cock and immediately started to pump it in and out of my mouth. He pushed it so deep I began to gag.

 

"Open wider, take all of my cock. I want it in your beautiful throat. Now!"

 

I tried to open up my throat and take him in, but I gagged again. He eased out and let me up to catch some air, but soon thrust his cock back down my throat. Tears started trickling down my cheeks, he held me there again, longer this time.

 

Before letting go off my face, he snapped, “Let’s have those pants off."

 

He pulled me to my feet and I removed my jeans. I was struggling to breath after having his thick cock in my throat, but he wasted no time in bending me over the sink and thrusting deep into my pussy. I was surprised at how wet I was, and as he pounded me with hard, fast strokes I blurted, "Yes, hell yes, fuck me, fuck me hard."

InnaBymer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnaBymer

 

He fucked me with everything he had, driving into me with fierce determination, his heavy balls slapping against me. Suddenly, he grunted, grabbed my hips and pulled me tight to him, filling my pussy with his thick white cum. I came at the same time and soaked his cock with my juices.

 

He let go of me and told me to clean him up. Back on my knees, I licked and sucked his cock till there was no cum left on him. "Don't forget my balls,” he said, I licked his sac clean. That done, he pulled up his jeans and then helped me to my feet.

 

As I began to dress, he unlocked the door, saying, ”I'll be in touch. Be available." He walked away, not even waiting for a response.

 

I put on my jeans and wondered why I’d just had a frantic, crude sex session in a public restroom. What was I doing? I looked at myself in the mirror and cleaned my face. Back in the store, I quickly bought what I needed. I had an uneasy feeling that everyone must know what I’d been doing in the restroom. We hadn’t exactly been quiet in there!

 

As soon as I got to my apartment, I headed for another shower. I stood under the water for a long time, thinking about what happened. Why did it excite me so much to be taken like that? I eventually got out, put on my bath robe and made a cup of coffee. I opened my computer and began to read more on the Dom/Sub subject. Is that me? Am I a submissive?

 

Days went by and I heard nothing from the young man, my controller, who seemed to own my body and mind. I thought maybe he wasn't coming back. Maybe that was all he wanted. Yet he said he would be in touch.

 

And I wanted him to call; I wanted him to take me again.

 

I hung the curtains and the pictures on the wall. My apartment was beginning to be home now. It was me, it was what I’d always wanted. My own place.

 

One night in bed, I was about to put down the book I’d been reading and turn off the light when my phone rang.

 

I answered and heard, “Mrs. S, I will be over tomorrow after dinner. Be ready for me. Put on that sexy robe you wore for me the day we met."

 

The line went dead before I could say anything. I had a hard time getting to sleep, wondering what was going to happen. Yes, I admit I was happy and excited that I would be seeing my young mover again.

 

The next day, I cleaned the apartment, making sure everything was neat. I had a long, hot bath and shaved my pussy again. I wondered if he’d noticed my shaven pussy the other day. Probably not. But I'm sure he would tonight.

 

I got out of the bath, dried myself and put on some body lotion; I began my make-up. Having short blonde hair, it didn't take much to fix. I looked at my reflection and smiled. I was happy, everything was good. I put on the robe as instructed and sat at my computer again. I read more on Dom men. I wanted to know everything.

 

My reading was interrupted by a knock on the door. When I opened it, there he stood -- with a package in his hands. Oh no! It must be my toys. I guess the package didn't fit in my mailbox.

 

"Hello Mrs. S, what is this?"

 

I took the package from him and said it was just some things for the house.

 

“Really? Let’s see Mrs. S,” he said and grabbed the parcel. I think he may have recognized the packaging.

 

I stood there, very embarrassed, as he opened it and pulled out each item. He held the butt plug in his hand.

 

“Does this mean you enjoyed having me fuck you in the ass?”

 

I blushed, my face burning with embarrassment, I didn't know what to say. He waited for an answer.

 

"Mrs. S, I asked you a question."

 

“Yes,” I said, softly. “I enjoyed it."

 

“Good. So let's try out this plug."

 

I had also bought some cleaner, so he walked over to the sink and washed the butt plug, and turned back to me. I could feel my pussy was already leaking. Why was I getting so excited?

 

"Bend over the table Mrs. S.” I bent and he reached down to my pussy. "I see you’re already wet. This really excites you."

 

He pushed the butt plug into my pussy and got it lubricated. He also wiped some juices around my tight brown hole. Without any warning, he began inserting the butt plug. But I didn’t feel comfortable, it hurt.

 

"Relax Mrs. S, and it won't hurt." Then he slapped my ass, stinging and surprising me. ”Relax,” he commanded, and slapped my ass again. Somehow, I managed to relax and the plug slid in.

 

Smack, smack, smack.

 

"When I tell you to do something, do it."

 

Tears welled in my eyes, yet I was excited. I loved what was happening to me. I stood upright and he removed my robe.

 

"We will be using these toys and you will wear that plug until I’m ready to fill you with my cock. Understood?"

 

“Yes," I answered.

 

“That’s not good enough. You call me Sir. Okay?”

 

I remembered reading about that online. "Yes Sir,” I said.

 

"That's better. Remember that from now on. You will always address me as Sir."

 

"Yes Sir."

 

He took my hand and walked me to the bedroom. Again he put his hands on my shoulders, I knelt and undressed him. I held his balls and massaged them, before licking his nice big mushroom head. Pre-cum appeared, I wiped it with a finger and smeared it on my lips. I loved his taste.

 

I took him in my mouth and felt him grow. I twirled my tongue around his head, and under his brim. He had such a huge head, but I slowly moved my mouth down along his thick shaft, taking in a bit more as I began to suck him in and out of my mouth, my head bobbing up and down.

 

Still massaging his balls, I took him out of my mouth and licked down his shaft, lifted his balls and lapped underneath. How he loved that! I felt him get bigger as my tongue slid further under to his crack and back up. One at a time, I sucked his balls in my mouth, enjoying the taste and smell of him. My hands were now stroking his cock. He was so big and thick.

 

I licked and lapped my way back up and over his cock again, taking him back in my mouth. He was so big, it was hard for me to take him in. He pulled out of my mouth and told me to lay on the bed with my head hanging over the edge. He said this position would help to open up my throat to take all of him.

 

I did as he instructed and he replaced his cock in my mouth. He reached over and began to play with my breasts, pinching and pulling them, taking my mind off his erection pushing down my throat. The more he pinched my nipples the harder they got, my juices flowed and his cock entered my throat.

 

He began to fuck my throat, pushing in deep and holding himself there. When he thought I needed to breathe, he would pull out for a few seconds and then push back down. After a few deep strokes, I felt his legs stiffen and he growled as he filled my throat with his cum.

 

"Swallow, don't you miss a drop.”

 

I swallowed all that I could. As he finished, I began to milk his cock for any last drops before he withdrew, bent to kiss me and tapped my butt plug.

 

He lay beside me on the bed and he explained to me a bit about the D/S relationship. As I listened to him, he ran a finger along my slit and parted my swollen lips. I was soaking wet and his finger easily entered me. I began to moan. I needed him. I wanted his cock deep in my pussy.

 

But he had another idea. He reached over to the bedside table for the dildo, telling me to open my mouth and get the dildo wet. He fucked my mouth with the dildo before sliding it into my wet, hungry pussy.

 

He began fucking me hard, like he would with his cock. It felt so good, so firm, and, with his other hand, he pushed on the butt plug, sending it deeper inside my ass. It didn’t take me long to cum, my hips bucking as he fucked me hard with the dildo.

 

As my orgasm ended, he flipped me over onto hands and knees, raising my ass high in the air. He replaced the butt plug with his cock. Oh my god, what a feeling that was. His huge cock was inside of me in one quick thrust, I screamed out in a bit of pain - yet it felt so good.

 

He whispered in my ear that I was not to cum till he did. Oh god I was already on the verge of cumming. He continued thrusting. I felt his cock expand and get very hard; I knew he was ready. But, oh, please don't let me cum before him.

 

He thrust hard one last time. I felt his cock pumping, filling my ass with his hot cum. I didn't wait either, bucking on his hard cock, we came together.

 

We collapsed in a heap, and he rolled off me. We cuddled for a few moments before he said, “You did good tonight babygirl.”

 

I smiled and put my head on his chest.

 

I still wasn't sure what all this meant, but I did know I was happy. I liked where I was. And I liked him being my “Sir.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments