Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Darkest Desires Part 3

"Beginning of her life"

8
7 Comments 7
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It has been almost a year now, and I long for more with James. I could not put into words how I felt, my feelings were stronger and more intense than anything I’ve ever felt before.

I would much rather be put through punishment than to dissatisfy him. I long for more pain with the pleasure.   He has pushed my limits further and further, and yet I crave more. I wasn’t sure how or why all of this has happened. I’ve never been happier.  

We were to meet, and he has a surprise for me; I was extremely excited. It was going on five o’clock, and I knew he’d be here at six to pick me up. I finished getting ready and waited anxiously.  

He arrived promptly at six, and we hurried back to his place. Once inside the door, I quickly undressed and went to retrieve my collar from my bag.

I still wore his consideration collar. He stopped me. He took my hand, guided me to the couch instead. I knelt before him. He reached into a drawer on the table beside him and presented me a black leather collar with an O ring on it.  

He then stated, “I have decided it was time to present you with a training collar. If you accept it, you will move here with me, and I will take care of all your needs. If not, you will be released. We’ve both had enough time to consider if this is what we want.”  

I moved to the floor and knelt down with my back to him. I swept my hair out of his way for him to place it on me. I felt the leather wrap around my neck. It brought a smile to my face. He pulled me around to him and kissed me.  

He moved back to his chair, and I knelt before him. I got into position, my arms behind my back, my legs spread and head down. I waited for the sound of his voice to guide me.

He raised up enough to remove his belt as he got comfortable in the chair.  I knew what he craved. Raising myself up to my knees, I brought his pants down. Before I could release his hard cock, he stood up and grabbed my wrist, which brought me to my feet. He stood me in the middle of the room. I quickly went into position. I clasped my hands behind my head and spread my legs wide.  

He walked around me. His fingers lightly grazed my body. He asked, “Are you willing and eager to please me, my love?”

I looked down and answered, “Yes I am, Sir.”  

He lifted my chin with his fingers saying, “Good, because I will push you further than ever before. You will know you’re mine forever.” I felt his breath on my neck. He growled in my ear, and his teeth bit down on my shoulder.  

I dared not move from my position; I felt him walk around behind me. His hands slid around me and gripped my nipples tight. I felt him press up against me and I wanted nothing more than to feel him inside me. He released my nipples and left the room.  

He came back a few minutes later and set a studded riding crop and a knotted flogger on the table. Then he walked back over and placed a blindfold on me. I heard him move away.

Within a few seconds, I felt the softness of a feather teasing my skin. From my head to my toes and back up again, it made my body shiver. Then I felt the cool straps from the flogger gliding across my skin.  

In a flash, I felt the cold leather straps heat as they made contact with my thighs. It almost made my knees buckle. Over and over I heard the crack of the flogger. I felt the burn across my backside. My body started to tremble. I tried not to break position.  

He moved to the front of me. My face was red and wet with sweat and tears. My breath was raspy, but I managed a smile. He leaned over and placed clamps on my nipples. He tugged at the chain between them. His hand slid down my thigh over my pussy. He asked, “My little girl is wet, isn’t she?”  

He laughed a little and took a step back as the flogger swung through the air and hit right under my nipples. There was no pause when the flogger struck again and again. I cried out in pain. A few minutes passed by and it smacked across my nipples again and hit the clamps. The pain was intense. Tears rolled down my cheek. I tried hard not to let my body collapse. I regained a little strength and stood up straight.  

He took a step towards me and pulled the clamp chain a little. I almost lost my balance. He asked, “Who do you belong to little one?” His voice was harsher than usual. I caught my breath and quickly replied, “ I belong to you, Sir, now and always.”  

He leaned in, and I felt him kiss my cheek where the tears had fallen. He pulled me up to my feet and led me down to the basement to our special room. He placed the cuffs hanging from the ceiling on my wrists, as he spread my legs wide to restrain them. I quickly wrapped my hands around the chains and gripped to help me stay steady.  

SammyLeclerk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyLeclerk

He pulled the chain between the clamps again, and it brought me to my toes. I whimpered and moaned, as I waited to feel what was to come next. I felt the crop smack across one nipple, then the other. I cried out and pulled on the chains. I felt excited as the cane slid across my body.  

He then slid it between my legs. He moved and swung it hard. It hit my ass over and over again. I couldn’t take anymore. I felt the welts form. I felt his hand glide gently across my ass. My body was red and welted. I had never felt such pain that had brought on such pleasure.  

I waited a few minutes. Then he pressed up against me; his cock was hard and wanting. His hand slid between my legs as he teased me. I silently waited, I wanted to feel him in my pussy. That was not his intention right now.  

I felt him take hold of my hips as he pulled me back to him. His cock pressed against my ass. Slowly, I felt him push into my ass as I cried out.  

His hand came down hard, slapping my ass. It made me jump, and I felt him thrust in even further. He brought his hand up and pulled the chain clamps as he continued to shove harder and deeper into my ass. His hand wrapped into my hair as he pulled my head back and he bit down into my neck.  

He again brought his hand down and smacked my ass across the welts. I could not control the cries that came from my mouth.  

I felt him pull his cock out. He pressed it against my pussy. I was so wet and wanted him in me now. With one quick thrust, his cock was buried deep inside me. I began to moan louder and breathe heavier as I pushed back into him.

He reached his hand around and he started to rub my sensitive clit. It didn’t take much before he pushed me over the edge. I felt my body tense as waves of heat crashed across my body. My pussy clamped down on his cock, ready to explode.

He pushed deeper into me. I screamed out in pure pleasure as my juices poured out of me. Before my orgasm subsided, he pulled my head back to him again. I felt him push as deep as he could as he growled into my ear. He tensed, and I felt his hot liquid shoot deep inside me. He slowly pulled away and released my restraints as he helped me to the bed.   He took the blindfold off. I lay there and regained my strength.

He disappeared into the bathroom for a minute and came back with a cold cloth and some aloe. He gently rubbed my body to ease the pain. He leaned in and softly kissed me saying, “Good girl, I was pleased with you today.”  

I smiled and replied, “Thank you, Sir.”  

We returned upstairs. He had his hand wrapped in mine. He sat in his chair as I knelt before him. As I glanced up at him, I whimpered slightly. He gestured for me to come closer. He knew what I craved.  

I raised up to my knees as I took his cock into my hands. Slowly I opened my mouth, and I let my tongue taste all of his hardness. I felt glorious as his hand wrapped in my hair, (knowing I love that) as he pushed me further down onto his cock. I began to lick and suck, feeling him deep in my throat. I gagged and drooled as he drove past my gag reflex. I tried to breathe through my nose. He started to fuck my mouth harder and faster. My moans echoed through his cock.  

I heard him growl and he pushed my head further down and held it there. He let his orgasm explode in my throat. I swallowed before he removed himself from my mouth and, as he pulled out, saliva mixed with his cum slid from the corners of my mouth. I loved the taste of him. I sat back up as I looked at him and said, “Thank you, Sir.”  

He patted his leg, and I climbed into his lap. He gazed into my eyes and asked, “Is my little one happy here with me?”

I looked at him, “Yes I am pleased, Sir.” I smiled, and he leaned in to kiss me. I rested my head on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair.

We sat there for awhile before he carried me up to our bed.   Once in the bed, he caressed my red, welted body. I wanted him again even with the pain I was feeling. He pushed my legs apart and positioned himself between them. He began to rub his cock along my slit. With one hard thrust, he entered me, and I let out a high-pitched moan. His thrusts were slow and deep.

He moved our bodies, so I was on top of him. He held my hips as my body took his hard cock deep. My movements were as if I was riding a bull. I felt him push up into me and he held me there. His orgasm was so intense and thrilling. He pulled me into him and kissed me with such passion.  

I knew it was the start of something that would last a lifetime.

 

Published 
Written by AlwaysHisMuse
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments