Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time Taking Fifty Lashes From An Older Dominant Man (Part 2)

"My punishment begins"

66
21 Comments 21
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

‘Fifty’, that number, Bill's words echoed through my young mind, I knew I deserved to be punished and I accepted it. However, could I endure fifty lashes? It depended on how hard Bill was going to flog me, I remember thinking.

He had previously told me that he liked to punish submissive girls hard, Full force, was how he put it, but when he started, the first lash shocked me completely. The sound of the flogger striking my bare bum in the studio, was loud and crisp. It hurt so much more than I had imagined.

I counted the strikes silently inside my mind, one, two, three, four. The pain soon began to build, Bills friend, videoed silently to the side, he had set up a second camera on the floor to my right to capture, as Bill had put it, ‘My reactions to the flogging.’

After several minutes, I cried out, then said, ‘I can't take fifty, I can't!’

‘You’re going to have to,’ he replied. ‘It's that or you can find another job.’

During another intensely hard stroke, I cried out again, ‘I can't!’

‘Owww!’ I cried.

‘Look, Mr. Cameron, can't I get my agent to write a letter of apology instead?’

‘Your agents got nothing to do with this, This is you who are responsible for this situation, you, who have caused me all the grief,’ replied Bill.

The pain from the flogging was now so intense, that I could not stop jerking around on my knees, each time Bill flogged my ass. body twisted and jumped with each new stroke, my blonde curls, flew forward across my face as his lashes forced me to jerk my body forward each time.

The next few lashes were even harder it seemed, Bill was now well into his stride as he relentlessly flogged my bare bum harder and harder. I clenched my bum cheeks involuntarily, my black thong sandwiched between my tortured ass cheeks.

After stroke thirty, I realised I was flinching forward continuously, away from the impending strikes. Bill said, ‘Maintain your position, girl.’

‘Ow, ha how!’ I cried as he renewed his efforts with the flogger.

By now we were at stroke thirty, and my bum felt on fire as if hot lava was flowing all over my skin. I cried out once more then said, ‘Oh Mr. Cameron, please can I have a break?’

Bill responded by saying, ‘No you can't have a break, you have been having quite a few breaks here on company time.’

He lashed me again, this time even harder, and I couldn’t help jerking my leg upwards and leaning my body away from the seemingly never-ending punishment.

’Stay in position!’ Bill said, sternly.

As I was punished by Bill, I could see myself in the mirrored wall, on my hands and knees, with Bill standing behind me, clearly enjoying flogging my bum this way.

The lashing went on and on, my bum was now completely on fire, the burning burrowing deep inside my lower body, as he continued flogging me without mercy.

I cried out again, this time my voice a gnarly kind of growl.

’Snivelling girl,’ said Bill.

Upon hearing this, I bolted into a more upright position, and said, ‘I am not sniveling!’

Now determined to endure the full fifty strokes, I brought my knees up, and together, I bit my bottom lip, then braced myself for the final twenty or so lashes.

ahsly_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ahsly_smith

Bill carried on regardless, lashing my bum harder than ever now, the lashes broke through the quiet of the studio, echoing around the room sharply.

As he approached strokes forty-two and forty-three, I could feel a climax building, deep inside me, I tried and tried to stop it from happening, a part of me was defiant and wanted to prove Bill wrong, but it was impossible.

As stroke number forty- four, lashed my tortured bum hard, it was hopeless, and I knew I had to give in to my impending orgasm.

Climaxes from punishments and pain are totally different from normal climaxes. They are deeper inside, lower down, and kind of creep up on you slowly, but intently. I had experienced one like this before during being caned, and it took me completely by surprise at the time. They feel incredible of course, but you are mentally unprepared for them. They are like new territory, uncharted, untamed, and without reason, or logic.

Stroke forty-five broke the barrier, and I submitted to my orgasm freely then, it pulsed through my young body, wave after wave of hot burning, intense pleasure. I could feel myself gushing and flooding my black thong, my juices, felt wet and warm as I bucked and writhed in both pain and ecstasy. Bill, of course, knew it would happen, so he just carried on flogging my ass, as I orgasmed.

As my climax tore through my body, I whimpered and moaned, my loud cries now reduced to softer whimpers, as pulse after pulse, forced its way through my body.

These hot pulses of my climax, eventually subsided, Bill was approaching stroke fifty, so I cried out once more in agony, ‘Oh that must be fifty now, it must be.’

‘It is now!’ announced, Bill.

‘Argh, oh!’ I cried.

He finally stopped, lashing my bum, I fell forward and cradled my head in my hands, crying in both pain and humiliation at the fact that I had succumbed to climaxing, as Bill had told me I would.

I collapsed onto the studio floor, breathing hard, still crying, I could feel my panties were soaking wet from my orgasm.

Bill said, ‘If I ever catch you in here again, without permission, you will be out of this building, and your feet will not touch the floor, is that clear?’

‘Go away,’ I cried.

‘Do you understand me, June?’ he said.

‘Ok,’ I replied, still panting and gasping for air.

I should add, that at the start of Bill's punishment, I couldn’t wait for it to be over, however by the time he forced such an intense orgasm out of me, I will admit a part of me wished he had carried on lashing me to perhaps one-hundred strokes!

That night, I stayed over at Bill's house, my poor ass was bright red, and I observed just how red in his guest room mirror.

The following afternoon, Bill told me he had invited a group of his male-dominant friends around that evening to use and punish me together in his basement playroom.

That same evening I soon found myself naked and roped down tightly in the playroom, Bills camera guy videoing once more as Bill and his group of friends, took turns in caning, flogging me yet again, and of course fucking me, all holes for around three hours.

But that's another story and will be my next one to post on Lush!

Published 
Written by JCH1968
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments