Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Maaster

"New year started with a bang!!"

8
4 Comments 4
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

 

It was news year’s eve and the snow was coming down. I had been sat in my car watching your house for the last 10 minutes wondering if I should make a move or not. I finally decided to walk up the stairs and ring the doorbell. The hall light turned on, and I heard the rustling of the keys. Soon a familiar voice met my ears.

“Why hello? Are you lost” the friendly yet seductive voice said. I knew you couldn’t fully see me yet as I had hidden my face, as I raised my head so you could look into my eyes I felt your strong arms around me.

“Emily, My dear sub, what the hell are you doing here? Come on in and get out of the snow” you took my coat and plant a passionate kiss on my lips.

“Master, I told you I was coming; I want to give myself to you Master, I want to give myself to you fully, please master, oh please teach me a lesson” I whispered to you.

I closed my eyes and waited for an answer but instead you simple slipped a blindfold over my eyes and said a single word “peaches”. I understood this was my safe word if anything got too much I only had to say this one word and you would stop.

You began to lead me somewhere but I couldn’t tell where as I was blindfolded. You suddenly stopped, I stayed very still knowing my place was to serve you and waited for you to take what ever you wanted. I felt your hand roam my body, I felt you unzip my black cocktail dress and let it fall to the floor. I was wearing the sexy thong and matching bra you bought me. It fit me beautifully, I heard you whistle in amazement.

I felt you undress, but I couldn’t be sure as you I couldn’t see you. I heard the door closed and wondered if you left but just incase you were in the room and I decided I wouldn’t move. I longed for your touch and soon heard the door reopen and smelt your husky scent.

Suddenly I felt a cold instrument being tied to my ankles, I couldn’t be sure but it felt like a bar was being placed between my legs. I felt your finger trace up my back un-doing my bra strap and letting it fall the floor before you tied my wrists above my head. I felt something cold run across my nipple and at the light touch of the cold object my nipple became erect. You did the same with the other nipple until they were both standing on edge. I felt your eyes on me as you admired this beautiful piece of woman in front of you. I felt a sharp stinging pain on my nipple and realized you had just placed nipple clamps on. The pain got worse and worse.

“Master, please take them off they hurt A LOT!” I tried to reason with you.

“Did I tell you to speak sub? I will decide what I do or don’t do, for disobeying me you will get 10 hits on each of your cheeks.” You told me

“But master, I didn’t do anything!” I tried to argue

“Another 10 for answer your master back, it seems you never learn so I shall administer them with the cane!” you replied

“Yes master” I knew the fight had been lost.

You pushed me onto my knees and I smelled your husky scent even stronger. I soon felt a large object within licking distance of my face. I whined gently telling you I wanted it so much. You of course laughed and dined me, you told me to stand up and to come and sit across your lap.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

I was still blindfolded so I couldn’t see what you were doing; all I could tell was you had a ranging hard-on that was digging into my stomach –I couldn’t wait to taste it.

I felt the first strike of the cane hit my buttocks. I screamed out in pain. You hit me again and then stopped after I screamed once again.

“My dear sub, what’s the matter, you wanted to be taught a lesson, am I not doing that? Oh and we must start again because you haven’t counted. I want you to say I’m sorry for answering back and not trusting you judgment master, as well as the number,” he spoke

“Yes master” I replied in a whisper

You hit me again and I said what you told me too as well as the number, the hits became much harder and more frequent. I soon began to start crying, the pain from the nipple clamps and the cane stroke soon over came me.  

After you started to rub some sort of jelly onto my bruised and sore buttocks, the jelly started to get hotter, but as it was getting unbearable you slipped a finger into my pussy.

“Wow my dear sub you have been enjoying yourself haven’t you” You spoke

“Yes master” I said. The pleasure of your finger and the jelly was soon too much and I began to beg you for release “please master, please my I come!!” I screamed.

You began to laugh and told me I could I soon was coming all over your hand.

You moved me over to the bed, I began to smell your husky scent once again it was right on my lips. I stuck my tongue out and you said I could make you hard once again. I gentle licked the head, as I could only use mouth (my eyes were covered, my arms and legs were tied up), you began to moan in response.

You turned the other way so you could lick my clit and pussy while I played with your cock and balls. You undid my hands and took off my blindfold. I could see your clean butt hole staring back at me; I sucked on my finger and pushed it into your hole. I took one of your balls into my mouth and sucked away, I then repeated this with the other one.

As I was doing this you were sucking on my clit. I could feel the orgasm building you; it started getting better and better once I felt your tongue at my ass hole I knew I was in heaven.

I began to take your dick down my throat just as you placed anal beads into my ass. My virgin hole swallowed them up; you took you attention back to my clit as I added another 2 fingers to your ass and increased my tempo and the fucking.

I felt myself coming, just as the first shot of your delicious sperm hit my throat.   Just as I was coming I felt you pull the anal beads out I screamed around your cock which was still pouring load after loads down my throat.

After we had both come down you untied me and take off the nipple clamps, and bring me into your arms.

“I love you Emily, so much more after that. Just wait until later. Sleep now my dear sub and we shall welcome the New Year into together.” You spoke

“Thank you master, Ian, I love you” and with that I fell asleep

Join me too find out what My Master will do to me after I wake up.

Published 
Written by sexy_biatch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments