Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Male Chastity Experience

"A guy gets his first chastity device"

23
7 Comments 7
51.4k Views 51.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
My name is naughty clyde and I am spanked by my wife and have written many stories about that. My wife also has many of her friends over to our house, and they also spank me. Not only that, but sometimes a cock and ball harness is put on me.

My wife has also set down many rules for me when I am at home. She has hemmed up my t-shirts so they only go down to my navel. I also am to wear either pajama bottoms or lounge pants, with no underwear. This way it is easier to spank me.

Not only am I spanked in front of and by my wife’s friends, but I am also milked. I often have to stand in front of a woman I have just met, and let her spank me. After that, to return the favor, my hands are secured behind my back, and I have to put my head between their legs and use my mouth and tongue to give them pleasure.

I thought I was being a good sub for my wife and her friends when I met a woman named Mistress Maureen on “Lush”, and she had read some of my stories and had commented on them. Mistress Maureen had some ideas that she thought my wife would be interested in. First, she wanted pictures of me when I am not erect. I also told Maureen that my wife likes me to be cleanly shaved down there.

Once Mistress Maureen saw the pictures, she told me what I should do for my wife. She sent me a link to a site that sold male chastity devices. At first it sounded very scary for me, but the more I read about it, then it didn’t sound so bad. Males have a tendency to play around and cheat on their wives when away from the house. This would be one way that I could prove to my wife that I am completely loyal to my wife. It would also give my wife even more control over my life as a sub.

So I discussed it with my wife, and we looked at the various devices. Since I am small when not erect, with the help from Mistress Maureen, we decided to order a CB2000. It is more of a plastic open cage that goes around my penis, and is held in place by a ring that goes around the base of my penis and balls. It has a small lock, and only my wife would know where the key is kept. I would be able to easily pee while in it, and the reviews from the men who wear them were very good.

After we ordered the CB2000, my wife wanted to make me used to the fact that I no longer would be touch my penis. So the new rule for me was that if I needed to pee, that I would need to go to my wife and ask her to help me. My wife would take down my pants, get out our special jar, and I would have to stand with my legs apart and my hands behind my back.

To make things even more embarrassing for me, even if she had her friends over, I had to stand there and pee into the jar while her friends watched. For even more embarrassment, I now had to call Maureen my “Mistress”, and I had to call my penis as “my little clitty”. I was also well aware of the fact that I would no longer to touch “my little clitty”, once it arrived.

Anyway, while I was at work, the CB 2000 arrived at home. My wife had plenty of time to call her friends, and invite them over to our house. Her friends were very interested in it, and possibly getting one for their own husbands. So, before we ate dinner, my wife tried it on me. There are different rings and spacers to try, so it is good she experimented with it before we ate.

After dinner, her friends quickly arrived and were seated in the living room. My wife escorted me out to the middle of the room and my lounge pants were taken off. Next, ankle cuffs and a spreader bar were connected to me, so I would be forced to stand with my legs apart. Then, my t-shirt was taken off, and my hands were secured behind my back. Now I had to stand like this while my wife sent around the chastity device for her friends to look at.

“Clyde met a friend on “Lush” that thought this would be good for him. He shared the suggestion with me, so we purchased it,” my wife said. “I will show you how it works.”

Then she put it on me in front of her friends. “It comes with a lock so he can’t take it off, and some other non-metal locks that have numbers on them, so I can make sure he doesn’t take it off.”

Her friends came up to me and looked how it fit me.

“He can still shower and pee with it on, and he can wear it for long periods of time.

JapaneseMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JapaneseMiracle

This way, he is no longer able to touch himself. And now I control when he is allowed to masturbate, get hard, or have sex in any way,” my wife said.

“Great idea!”

“I should get one for my husband.”

These were some of the comments. After I wore it for a while, I started to sort of get used to it. It feels different because my little clitty stays centered on my body, and it actually doesn’t weigh very much.

I am now going to change the way I write this story because my life has changed. Mistress Maureen, the woman I met on “Lush”, now has been talking to my wife via email. I have been commanded to now call both Maureen and my wife “Mistress”, and now they have new ideas for me.

I talked to Mistress Maureen via IM on the Internet and she had me try to fondle my balls, which are still exposed. It made me grow hard and this was painful to me, since my little clitty is now in this plastic cage. So I soon learned after wearing the device for a short time, that I would now need to control my sexual emotions while wearing it. I like it that you can hardly tell that I am wearing it when I go to work or leave the house.

Mistress Maureen also made a comment about how I was milked in my spanking stories. She felt that my wife needed a prostate massager so she could milk me that way, without even touching my little clitty. So we ordered that, along with some weights and a bell for my little clitty, and also a double penis gag.

Now, whenever any of my wife’s friends come over, my pants come down and I am displayed to her friends. But this has made it so I really want to please my wife and her friends, so that I can be let out of this devise, now and then.

Also, my wife has a friend, who I will call Mistress Barb, who lives near by and who has a key to our house, in case of emergencies. Now, I have had to stand still while Mistress Barb has learned how to put it on me and take it off. My wife did tell Mistress Barb where she keeps the key, so she can deal with me, if needed. So now I have a lot more respect for Mistress Barb, and I treat her very well.

Now the weights and bell have arrived, and now this is my new procedure with my mistress. Once I arrive home, I change into my lounge pants and t-shirt. Next, I bring both the weights and the bell to her and pull down my pants. I am inspected to make sure the CB 2000 is still securely on me, and then she attaches either the bell or the weights. The bell and weights are attached by a small adjustable leather band that fits around my ball sack, just below my little clitty. The weights pull down and stretch my balls down lower, and they swing back and forth when I walk. If I have been a good boy, then I get the bell. Whenever I move about, the bell rings, so she knows exactly where I am. The bell also goes off if I am trying to play with myself, so now my mistress wife has complete control of me.

Also, my mistress wife has set up a regular schedule for when my chastity device comes off. This has already taken place. On Friday nights, her friends are invited over after dinner. I have to serve them drinks and cookies, and then I am placed on display. If I have been good, I am let out of the chastity device and I am allowed to masturbate in front of them. Next, I am spanked by whoever wants to spank me, and then I have to please them by sucking and licking them between their legs. The double penis gag has also arrived, and sometimes that is put on me, and I satisfy them with that.

My next new experience will be with the prostate massager. My mistress wife wants to see if she can milk me while I am still in the chastity device. But I guess I will write about that later. Also in the meantime, I will have to wait to see what my friend Mistress Maureen from “Lush” has in store for my mistress wife and me.

Published 
Written by Otkfme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments