Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Master's Command

"All she wants to do is please her Sir and follow his every command."

63
49 Comments 49
24.0k Views 24.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Competition Entry: Pure Filth

Jessica was excited to go to The Hellfire Club tonight. She knew she must look perfect to please Sir her Master. He liked it when she was completely soft and smooth.

After her shower, she ran her hands over her body to make sure her Brazilian wax session hadn't left any stray stubble. She then rubbed on his favorite lavender scented lotion spreading it across her body, over her belly to her breasts making sure she cared for each one before moving up to her neck. She felt the arousal as she rolled each nipple in her fingers.

Picking up her collar she clipped it around her neck. Everytime she put it on a sense of peace washed over her, tonight was no different. Dangling from the collar was specially made jewelry. The lightweight chains fell over her breasts and down her body waiting to be attached where they belonged.

She pinched her nipples to make them hard, moaning as she did. She took the first chain followed it along to the clamps which she attached to each of her hard nipples. The chain between them dangled, she followed the chain and thread it through her belly-button ring. She then attached the rest of the chain to her clit ring.

As she stood before the mirror, she gave the chains a tug. They caused her to feel the pull everywhere, sending a spasm to her sensitive nipples and clit and tingling sensations to her pussy.

The final accessory Sir had sent for her lay glittering in its box. She decided to finish dressing before tackling that one. Jessica slipped on her knee high black boots and applied some makeup. Dark eyeliner and bright red lipstick emphasized her eyes and mouth.

A knock at the bedroom door startled her. She opened the door with eyes downcast. He entered the room with an air of dominance surrounding him.

"I've come to give you a hand my beautiful Pet."

"Thank you, Sir," Jessica responded meekly.

"Go bring me the lube and I'll inspect you before we add the final touch," he commanded.

She went to the bedside table and grabbed the Astro Glide tube. She brought that and the package to Sir and handed them to him.

He sat on the edge of the bed, "Stand before me, legs spread."

Jessica stood before him and spread her legs wide as she felt his eyes feasting on her body. Sir ran his hands over her pussy inspecting it's smoothness. Jessica had butterflies in her stomach as she awaited his next command.

"Turn around and bend over. Spread your ass cheeks for me."

"Yes, Sir," Jessica quickly responded. She turned, reached back, and spread her ass cheeks. She felt totally exposed and vulnerable. She could feel her pussy starting to get wet.

Sir slowly dripped lube around her puckered bud. Using his fingers he spread her open and pushed lube into her asshole. Reaching for the package, he pulled out the new butt plug and placed the bulbous head against her tight orifice. When he pushed on it, it entered her with little resistance. He pushed it in deeper until the jeweled ruby red end was the only part of it protruding from the entrance to her ass.

Using his fingers, he thrust into her pussy from behind. "I see that you enjoy being filled. Your pussy is dripping wet."

"Turn around, slut. Look what you do to me. Seeing that red heart in your beautiful ass, knowing we are going to the club. Look at this. Take out my cock and suck it."

Jessica licked her lips as she opened his slacks. Once his cock was relieved from its confinement she leaned forward taking just the head between her lips. Letting her tongue peep out she used it to taste the precum on his slit. With her hand wrapped around his cock, she drew him further into her hot wet mouth as she sucked and licked him.

She sucked until she gagged. Sir placed his hand on her head and pushed her head down. Her nose was now nuzzling his pubis, and his hairs tickled her. Her eyes watered as he slowly fucked her mouth. Saliva was dripping from the corners as she felt his cock deep in her throat. She closed her mouth more tightly around his thick cock leaving a red lipstick mark around it as he moved faster in and out of her.

"This is for me Pet, your mouth feels fucking amazing. I'm gonna cum down your throat," he moaned as he shot thick ropes of cum into her. Jessica swallowed quickly making sure she didn't miss a drop.

"Okay now Pet, up with you," he slapped her cheeks lightly and said, "time to go."

Jessica stood up gingerly as she got accustomed to the weight of the jewel still nestled up her ass. She had worn a plug before but never for very long. She quickly touched up her makeup before heading for the door. She was excited and nervous to be going out naked. She only desired one thing, to please him.

Sir held her knee length coat for her as they left the house.

When they arrived at the club, Sir took her coat. Jessica kept her eyes down waiting for master's command. She felt many eyes on her as she walked beside him. Sir was a well respected Dom at the club, and many people stopped him as they walked to a table. He stopped at a table with two other men and took a seat. Jessica knelt next to him.

"Pet, go get me a drink. Scotch on the rocks and bring these gentlemen one also."

Jessica stood and went to the bar. Everyone knew who she belonged to and only a couple people dared make any remarks as she waited for the drinks. Carrying the drinks carefully back, she knelt beside her Master again as she placed them on the table. The weight of the jewel felt great as she relaxed listening to the sounds around her.

There were going to be many demonstrations tonight. Jessica saw people gathering across the way where a simple shibari demonstration would be held. She loved when her Master tied her up and hoped to be able to see some of the demo. She waited quietly for Sir to finish his scotch. He touched her face to bring her eyes to his while smiling at her.

"Pet I have many surprises for you this evening. I think we should get started. You, my little one, will do everything I tell you and do it with all the grace I know you posses. Remember you are part of me and everything you do reflects on me. You will not disappoint me, will you? If at any point tonight you feel uncomfortable you will use your safe word, right?"

Unsure what he meant. Jessica just knew she would never disappoint him. She quietly answered, "No, Sir I would never disappoint you. I remember it and do not plan to use it. I am yours, Sir, to do with as you wish."

Sir told the gentlemen he would see them later after the final demonstration and they shook hands.

"Come now slut, let's see what's going on," He pulled on Jessica's chain for her to rise and follow him.

The first group they stopped at was the shibari demo. Master Jack, was an artist with ropes and came to the club at least a couple of times a year to show others his knot tieing techniques. The demo hadn't started yet. Jessica was excited to see but tried not to show her arousal. Sir directed her up to Master Jack who was taking out his ropes and setting up the demo.

"Pet, I think Master Jack needs an assistant tonight. How much does my slut want to help him? Baby girl you are going to suck his cock like a real slut. I know how much you love his ropes, show him how much you want them."

"Yes, Sir. As you wish." Jessica dropped to her knees before Master Jack. She reached out and undid his slacks. His cock was hard under her hand. She caressed him through his silk boxers before she slipped her hand under the waistband and pulled out his cock. He was thinner and smaller than her Master but not lacking. She leaned forward and licked him from balls to tip and down again. She licked around his mushroom head before she took him into her mouth. She pressed her lips around him and sucked him slowly. The hand on her head had other ideas and began to push her head down.

"Slut, suck my dick like you mean it. I want to hear you gag." Master Jack grabbed Jessica's head and pushed it down forcing his cock deep into her throat. She gagged as he fucked her mouth, her eyes watered, her face turned red. He forced her head against his balls before letting up.

Jessica gasped for air. Tears ran down her cheeks, saliva dripped out of the corners of her mouth a long strand connected her to his cock. She leaned forward taking him back in her mouth. She didn't even notice the people watching her. Her pussy was soaked and her plug was shining for all to see. She had one goal, to please her own Master and make him proud of her.

She sucked Master Jack's hard cock with vigor. She took him deep then pulled all the way to the tip licking the head. She then licked down to his balls licking and sucking each one in turn. She took them in her mouth as he moaned in pleasure.

He removed his cock as his balls tightened and Pointed it at Jessica's ample breasts. His cum shot across her tits and face. Ropes of cum dripped down over her tits. She licked her lips tasting his tangy cum.

Before Jessica knew what was happening Master Jack's sub appeared. She began licking the cum from her. She cleaned her tits and face slowly. She licked all the cum off each breast. Jessica was shocked. She had never had a woman touch her before.

The woman took her time making sure Jessica was completely clean. She sucked her nipples and pulled on the chains connected to her clamps sending shocks of pleasure through Jessica's body. She kissed Jessica deeply with the taste of Master Jack on her tongue. Jessica was very excited, her pussy was throbbing and she was soaked.

"Enough slut. I think we need to let Master Jack get on with his shibari demonstration. I believe you've put on a great cock sucking display here and we must now move on." Sir shook Master Jack's hand and hooked a leash to Jessica's collar.

Jessica followed him to the next room. There was a spanking bench and a St. Andrew's Cross. A woman was cuffed to the cross. Jessica was grateful not to be going there.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

Sir did not like to leave any long lasting marks on her body. Instead he led Jessica to the spanking bench. He spread Jessica's legs out and cuffed her ankles. He attached a rope to the eyehooks on the cuffs then to eyehooks set in the floor. He pulled on the ropes untill her legs were stretched as wide as possible.

He pushed her down on to her stomach, then cuffed her arms to the legs at the front of the bench. He then tilted the table to bring Jessica's ass up higher with her head down. He stood back and admired her plump cheeks. He twisted the jewel in her ass before he gave her a swat.

Jessica's pussy was tingling, in this position she was vulnerable and so exposed, everyone could see both her holes.

Sir stuck two fingers into her pussy. "Look at you, slut. Dripping already. Did the little girl turn you on? Did you like feeling her mouth on you? What am I going to do with you, slut? I think these people need to see my pet all dripping wet. Shall I allow you to cum or should I keep bringing you closer and closer without allowing you to cum?" Sir asked Jessica as he played with her dripping cunt. Her nipples were hard pebbles pressed against the bench. The clamps sending pleasure to her clit. In this position every breath pulled on her chains.

Sir continued to finger her pussy as he rubbed her ass cheek. Suddenly he removed his fingers and smacked her ass. Jessica moaned out in pleasure. He hit one cheek then the other, going back and forth consecutively. Each blow made Jessica drip more of her juices down her thighs and legs. As soon as they started welling out of her pussy the spanking stopped.

Jessica felt a warm breath on her ass. She couldn't see who was there but felt their fingers part her pussy lips, Jessica started to moan.

Sir whispered in her ear, "Don't cum, do you understand pet?"

Jessica moaned almost incoherently, "Yes Sir."

Jessica felt a warm tongue as it began licking around her pussy lips, and maddeningly avoiding her clit. Her juices flowed even more as this person lapped them up. Jessica moaned louder as they moved up the plug in her ass twisting it as they moved it in and out. Jessica's hips started bucking slightly. She was unable to move much but she wanted more. Her body was hot and she needed to cum hard.

Sir kneeled in front of her, "Look at me you little whore. Do you like that? Do you like the feel of her mouth on you, slut?"

Jessica just moaned as this person pushed her tongue inside her wet cunt. Jessica didn't know who it was, yet. People gathered around and she was ready to explode. There were two fingers in her cunt and her juices were licked from her leg and pussy. Suddenly it stopped.

Before her stood Mistress Amy the most respected Domme in the club. She pushed her fingers into Jessica's mouth, "Lick your juices off, slut. They taste so sweet. I am thrilled to have my hands on you tonight."

With that she walked around Jessica rubbing her cheeks. To everyone around she asked, "Don't you love these creamy white cheeks? They are deliciously pure and ready for my crop, don't you think?"

One of her sub boys crawled to her with a crop in his mouth. She pet his head and took it. She walked back to Jessica and jammed two fingers inside her pussy.

"You really are a dirty little whore. Your cunnie is dripping. You love being watched by all these people. They can see your beautiful heart shaped ass filled with your jewel. Your pussy lips and that lovely ring through your clit. Ah, but you can't cum. Poor girl. Maybe I'll have mercy on you and allow it or perhaps not. We'll see."

She brought the crop slowly down Jessica's back, through her ass crack and to her fleshy pussy lips. With a flick of Mistress Amy's wrist the tenderness changed to a sting. She brought the crop between Jessica's legs hitting the exposed lips. The next one was on her right cheek, then her left. Two more on each cheek and Jessica's ass was a lovely shade of pink. Mistress Amy rubbed her hand over the pink marks feeling their heat. She rubbed over each cheek as she knelt down and smelled Jessica's arousal.

"You are loving this, aren't you whore? Your tasty pussy is so wet it's dripping down your legs," she leaned down, sucked Jessica's juices from her upper thigh and around her pussy lips. Flattening her tongue she licked her clit while tugging on the chain then she grabbed the head of the jewel lodged up her ass. She twisted and pulled out the bulbous plug and used her tongue to probe her ass sending shocks of excitement through Jessica before she slowly inserted the jewel back into her.

Mistress Amy continued savoring Jessica's juices as Sir stood before her. "Oh pet you are being such a Good Girl. Do you need to be filled? Does my little slut want to be full? How many holes do you want filled? Are you a dirty little whore?"

Jessica moaned, "Ahh, mmmmm, oh." Her speach was incoherent as her body was now being savagely molested by Mistress Amy.

She felt the sting of the crop on her left ass cheek, then her right. Again and again Mistress Amy marked her skin. Jessica grit her teeth as her body absorbed each swat.

Master growled, "Enough!" His body displaying an air of arousal and dominance.

He passed his hand over Jessica's ass cheeks feeling their warmth. In her ear he whispered, "So fucking beautiful, my little one." As he dipped his fingers into her, "Oh, you are so wet, slut. It's time."

He pulled his fingers out for her so she could lick them clean. He then released her feet sliding his hands up her legs to her red ass. He rubbed her cheeks, then swatted her. He released her hands and reached for the chains connected to her nipples and pulled her forward.

Sir directed Jessica to a bed at the rear of the club. He put a blindfold on her and laid her down. He kissed her hard, their tongues exploring each others mouths.

"You've been a good girl, pet. I am very pleased. I know you need to cum and soon I will allow it, but only on my command. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir," Jessica whispered. Her body aflame with desire. More aroused than she ever had been before.

Her chains were being tugged at her nipples and they were hard and pointed. She felt a warm breath before a mouth encircled her breast biting down hard enough to send a tingling to her pussy. Another tug on her chain pulled on her clit ring as a tongue dipped inside. Jessica moaned loudly her body writhed on the bed. Her legs spread wide as her cunt juices flowed. Someone was sucking her nipples and someone else tonguing her rosebud twisting her jewel moving it in and out of her.

Before Jessica knew what happened she felt someone kneel over her face. She breathed in the unfamilair smell of a woman's arousal. She stuck out her tongue, licked all around the pussy over her face, licked and sucked the juices, then pointed her tongue and dipped inside. She felt her chains being pulled and both arms being held down. Her legs were held bent and spread wide as the person there sucked her clit. Her body shaking so hard with her need to cum.

The jewel was pulled all the way out as a tongue replaced it, licking her rose before being thrust into her. Two fingers pushed deep into her pussy, scissoring in and out. She licked and sucked the woman squatting over her face as she lapped at the juices that were flowing into her mouth. The woman began bucking and pulled Jessica by the hair tight against her as she came.

"Suck my cunt, slut. You're a good little slut, aren't you?" Mistress Amy said as she came hard into Jessica's mouth.

All activity stopped and Jessica was stood up and put on her knees. Someone's hard cock entered her pussy and someone else pushed into her ass.

Jessica moaned, "Ahh, oh my. Fuck, I've never felt so full."

Sir told her, "You've been such a Good Girl now take my cock in your mouth and suck me hard."

Jessica sucked her Master's hard cock as she was pounded into both holes. The men had a rhthym and her g-spot was hit with each stroke and she felt the cock in her ass filling her completely. She was being stretched open as she had never been before. She could feel her cervix being pounded and her anus stretched wide open.

She needed to cum so badly. Sir took her by her hair and began fucking her mouth. He pushed his cock down her throat time and again. The man in her ass was the first to groan and cum in her. That set off the man in her hot wet tight pussy to pull out and cum all over her. Master kept fucking her mouth until he came down her throat and all over her face and tits.

Jessica still needed to cum. Her body shaking with need they rolled her over and two people started cleaning her up. They avoided her pussy until all the cum was sucked out of her rose and over her tits and face. Then two of them began licking her pussy. They took turns biting her clit and tonguing her holes Jessica had no idea who was cleaning her up but one was soft and feminine the other stronger and more masculine.

"Cum, whore. Now!" Sir commanded.

Jessica squirted all over the them. She soaked their faces and they continued to lick her as her body shook. Her legs were numb and her eyes closed. She saw colors and came harder than ever before. It was euphoric. She came over and over as aftershocks rippled through her body. Her chains pulled on her sensitive nipples and clit.

Sir held Jessica until she was coherent. Her body stopped shaking and the blindfold was removed. Jessica saw a roomful of people. Mistress Amy was there and her sub as well as the guys Sir had drinks with earlier. Master Jack was there with his sub as well and a few people Jessica didn't know. She never felt so used and dirty she just knew all she had to do was please Sir and she would be rewarded for it. She loved her Sir her own Master and would do anything He said. She closed her eyes as she leaned on his chest waiting for his next command.

 

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments