Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Twins and Kacy

"Leah is about to learn a lot from her new friend Kacy!"

9
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words
I tapped my pencil against my cheek. This class was so boring. I glanced around the big classroom and saw towards the door, a pair of electric blue eyes studying me. They belonged to a girl. I tilted my head as I looked her over. Make that a woman. She definitely had more curves then I did. I huffed, a little jealous of the very perky blonde. Women like her were the bane of my existence. I had brown-auburn hair and dark brown eyes with a long lean body. At least, Jake and Addison liked it.

Her name was Kacy, I remembered from roll call. She was still staring at me. I chewed on my lower lip. Maybe she had seen my twins drop me off at school and would like to know how a Plain-Jane like me could have caught their eye. I hope she doesn’t ask, because I don’t even know the answer. Class ended and I let out a sigh of relief as Kacy left the classroom first.

I walked into the hall and smacked into a soft body. It was Kacy. Now that I could see all of her; I realized this type of girl shouldn’t be waiting for me. Her blonde hair was cut just below the chin. She had a pink tank on, a skirt with some killer legs. To top it all off, there were amazing shoes on her feet. In her heels she was as almost as tall as my 5’9.

“Leah? Right?” Even Kacy’s voice was smoking. She shifted her body, trapping me between her and the wall. She had no sense of personal space.

“Uh…yeah, you’re Kacy. Do you need something for class?” I was ready to bolt. Her perfume was tickling my nose and I could feel heat emanating from her body. She took a step closer to me and I wished I carried my books so I could have a shield from her. Her chest was almost touching mine. I glanced down, I could see fully into her tank, wow she had to have the perfect body.

“Like what you see?” Kacy’s laugh was throaty.

“You’re gorgeous.” I said, just telling the truth.

“I think you are too. You, my dear Leah are just my type. I just moved here and I’ve been watching you the past couple weeks.” Kacy reached up and played with one of my curls, she licked her candy cotton pink lips. “Creepy I know but I’ve loved what I have seen. Those boys do know how to train someone right.”

She was after my twins. I gave her a smile.

“Sorry Kacy, they are taken. I have to go.” Her arm blocked me from moving.

“Babydoll, you didn’t hear me. Yes, your twins are gorgeous also but it is you that have the right equipment for me.” She dug into her purse and came out with a card. “Call me if you want to learn some more. Plus I know you’ll look great on camera.” She winked.

I reached for the card and she kissed me. Kissing a woman is a lot different than kissing a man. Her lips were full and she knew just how to play mine. She teased me with a little tongue before pulling back and winking again.

“Your twins can watch as well.” She sauntered off down the hall way, leaving me leaning against the wall breathing heavy.

The card read:

Kacy Adams

Dom and Sub Trainer

Bliss Club Owner

~~

I was snuggled into Addison’s lap, slowly teasing him with a flick of my tongue on his neck. I trailed my fingers over his bare chest.

“So what do you think?” I asked Jake, who was at the computer doing research on Kacy.

“She’s legit; she is a professional and specializes in women. She is going to school for business and it looks like she’s starting to set up a club.” Jake turned to us, “So it’s up to you Leah.”

I nibbled on Addison’s ear lobe and his hands tightened on my waist. Jake moved next to us on the couch.

“It’s my choice, Master?” I winked at Jake. He knew exactly what I needed. He yanked me over his lap and Addison tugged down my sweat pants. I had a new pair of frilly pink panties on and they both groaned.

“What did you call me?” Jake’s hand was on the small of my back.

My face was near the floor, I could make this better.

“I called you Master. Don’t you think this would be better if I was turned around so I can suck Addison’s cock?” I yelped as he brought his palm down on my ass, causing an echo in the room. Very quickly I was flipped around and had my face buried in the crotch of Addison’s pants. I let out a deep hot breath on Addison’s hard cock through his pants; he let out a harsh breath in return.

Jake spanked me again and I moaned.

“I’m sorry, Jake.” He spanked me one more time for good measure. He rubbed the spot where he just smacked, accepting my apology. He knows that I love to be spanked, and he knows that I would break a rule just to get it again.

Addison unsnapped his jeans and pulled them down. Have I mentioned how awesome it is that my twins don’t wear underwear?

“Leah, suck my cock.”

“Yes Addison,” I said in a submissive tone. He growled his approval. He hissed as I ran my tongue along his cock from base to tip, lapping up the drop of pre-come from the slit. Several times I licked his length, bathing it and teasing him in the process until he bucked slightly, hinting for more. Smiling I swirled my tongue around his head and took him fully into my mouth. I sucked hard on the head of his cock, flicking the sensitive part underneath with the tip of my tongue. I took more of him, swallowing until his hand tightened almost painfully in my hair. I played with his balls and moaned as Jake played with my clit. Addison began to pump his hips, fucking my mouth but I didn’t care, I wanted him to.

I whimpered. I felt empty. I grinded down on Jake’s hand and it was like he read my thoughts. I could hear some rustling behind me and he set my up on my knees. I liked that better. Addison could get deeper in my mouth. I dug my nails into his thighs and he groaned.

Jake slammed into me from behind. Addison yanked me up by my hair and my hand went to his cock to keep going in place of my mouth. He yanked me into a kiss then collared my throat with his hand, staring into my eyes as he thrust into my hand.

“Whose are you?” Addison asked.

I was shuddering from the assault of pleasure. He was making me nervous by staring into my eyes. He wanted everything that I could give.

“Yours.” I moaned.

An extra hard thrust from behind made me cry out. Jake pulled me up right so I was flush against his body.

“What was that, Leah? Whose are you?” Jake whispered.

I turned my head and kissed Jake’s neck, sucking, marking him.

“Yours.” I climax and almost fall onto Addison. I bit his neck, sucking, marking him as well.

“I’m both of yours. You both are mine.” I feel Jake climax in my pussy. Addison then shouted his release. I smiled at Addison and licked my hand then his stomach cleaning him up.

“You’re so fucking gorgeous when you do that.” Jake said.

Addison stroked my neck; I imagined my neck was a little red at the moment.

“Kacy called me gorgeous today also. I think I’m going to call her.” I looked shyly at my twins.

“I’ve never been with a girl before.” I didn’t mention the fact that she said I’d look great on camera, maybe I could pick up a souvenir movie for the twins.

“Call her in the morning, Leah,” Jake groaned and picked me up from the couch.

~~

It was Saturday night and Kacy had invited all of us to her soon-to-be club, Bliss. It was very big, almost the size of a warehouse. The lighting was very soft and pink. There were plush beds everywhere. The ceiling was mirrored. On the far wall there was a section where you could find any toy imaginable.

Kacy came out from a back room, she was in pink again. No surprise, but it was a pink leather suit. She smiled when she saw me and my twins.

I was a little nervous so I was holding both of their hands. She led us over to a private room. It was almost like a theater, there were big arm chairs slanted facing a white four posted bed.

“Gentlemen, if you would like to have a seat. Leah, there’s a bathroom over there; I placed an outfit in there that you might like.” Kacy went to the back of the room where there was a computer system set up. “Do you mind if I video tape this? I want to display it in the main room the night of my club opening?”

I bit my lip and glanced at my guys, they just smiled at me. Great. They were going to let me decide everything for the night.

“I don’t mind.” I watched her as she set up the video camera.

Kacy walked over to my twins, who were sitting in two comfortable chairs. She glanced at me.

“I need your help for this, Leah.” She placed her hands on her hips and looked at the guys. “Okay, hands on the arms of the chairs. Strap them in, Leah.” She smiled at me.

“How come they have to be strapped in?” I went to Jake and placed his hands in the leather cuffs that were attached to the chair.

“Once I get this place up and running, women can have some fun on that bed, up there, of course there will be bouncers but men can get a little…” Kacy tapped a light pink nail to her lip; she was searching for a word to use. “Rambunctious.” She nodded as she checked over Jake, as I strapped Addison into the chair. “Make sure they are nice and tight. Don’t want the big bad twins coming over while I make you scream.”

I shivered at that thought. I really wondered what she had planned. I finished with Addison’s cuffs and headed to the bathroom. The bathroom was super plush; hanging up was a black piece of lace for me. I stripped down and tugged it on. I looked in the mirror.

“Oh lord.” It was a baby-doll, she knew my size and she picked out one that had plenty of ruffles on the bust and on my ass; everywhere else was see through. I looked around; I was guessing she wanted me to go without panties.

I did however see a pair of black heels. I put them on and took out the clip in my hair, letting it fall to my waist. I took a deep breath and walked out back into the room. The twins turned at the sounds of my heels clicking on the wooden floor. Their mouths dropped open in awe. I think it was because they never bought me any black lingerie before.

Kacy clapped her hands together, “Perfect! I knew the black would look amazing on your tanned skin.” She walked around me checking me out from head to toe. “I approve. So now I have a couple ground rules. You can call me Kacy, Ma’am or Mistress. Don’t hold any sounds back; I want to turn people on during the opening. You can ask questions. Always answer me when I ask a question. Do you like to be spanked?”

I blushed and nodded.

“What was that?” She placed a hand to her ear.

“Yes Kacy.”

I pushed my hair back from my face, the rules seem pretty simple, and a lot like the rules that my twins had.

“So we’re probably going to try a lot of new stuff, if you say no then that’s okay and we’ll stop. So now face the bed. Spread your legs also.”

I walked to the end of the bed, if I stretched out my arms I could comfortably reach the posts. I jumped a little when she buckled my ankles into the leather cuffs.

“Can you bend at the waist and lay your torso on the bed?” Kacy tapped the small of my back and ran a hand slowly up, pushing my face into the bed.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

“If you’re a good girl I’ll let you play, and maybe torture your twins.”

I bit my lip at the thought of playing with Jake and Addison, while they were tied up and couldn’t do anything. They would know what they had put her through. “Kacy, do I get to play with you, too?”

She laughed; it was soft and floated along my skin. “That’s the kind of question I like to hear. Have you ever eaten a pussy?”

I could hear her moving over to a cabinet. “No, Ma’am, but I’m a fast learner.” I yelped as something came down across the back of my thighs. I tried to turn my head, but there was a sharp smack to my ass. I hissed out a breath and clenched my hands in the sheets.

“Don’t worry, Leah; everything happens in good time.”

I could feel her pull the babydoll up so it bunched around my stomach. I could also feel my twin’s stares on my bare ass.

“So pretty and pink, and you’re waxed, too. Well, aren’t you a smart one. I have a whip, by the way. That is what you felt. It has nine different tails.” She trailed it up my thighs, over my ass, and then she tickled my back so I could feel all of the tails. “It also has a nice hard handle.” She moved the handle down my back, and got very close to my rosebud. “Have you been fucked in the ass, Leah?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I answered. She teased the outside of my pussy, making me squirm. “I’ve also done double penetration.”

“Very good, I’m going to plug you,” she said. I could hear the smile in her voice.

I wiggled my ass at that. Addison groaned. I could smell cinnamon as Kacy opened a bottle. She dripped some on to my back, and slowly worked it into my skin. Her hands were small, soft, and very confident. I wanted her hands on my pussy. She massaged the oil over my ass and down to my thighs. I moaned as she kneaded back up my ass. She was relaxing the muscles I had tensed.

I could feel her small finger at my rosebud; I bit down on my lip as she began to prep me. The oil made her fingers slick, and soon I was pushing back against her easy thrusts.

She spanked me and I moaned for more. “I bet you’re wet, Leah.” She was still finger fucking my ass; I felt her other hand touch my clit. “Leah, you’re already soaking, you dirty girl. You like it when I fuck your ass with my hand, don’t you?”

I nodded and the smack on my ass stung, it was punishing. “Yes, Ma’am,” I cried out when she gave a hard thrust of her fingers. She had added two fingers. She removed them and I whimpered at the loss. I could feel something cold, slick and a little big at the entrance of my ass. I froze.

She leaned down next to my ear, “Don’t worry, Babydoll. It is an anal plug, which you get to keep. It is kind of like a dildo for your ass. It’s just as big around the middle as the hard-on that your twins are sporting. It also has a pretty jewel that will drive those two crazy staring at it. I’m going to play with your pussy just to make it easier. Oh, and Babydoll, if you call me Mistress, I’ll give you an extra treat later. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I breathed out. Her words made me hot, even the piece of lace that I was wearing I wanted off.

“A little louder.” She worked the anal plug slowly but surely.

“Yes, Mistress,” I moaned, as she placed two fingers into my empty pussy. “More please.” My voice was strong, it echoed throughout the room.

“So polite. The plug has a slim base and you will be able to walk around with it. Maybe even wear it to school, and then jump those delicious twins when you get home.”

My chest was heaving as she gently fucked my pussy with her fingers; she was very good at teasing. Hopefully I would be able to cum some time soon. She worked the plug all the way in, and I felt very full.

“Now how beautiful does that ass look boys?” Kacy was talking to my twins.

“It is the perfect ass, true. But it would look cuter if it was nice and red,” Jake answered Kacy. Of course he would want me to be spanked-- that was one of his favorite things.

“What about you, what do you think she needs?” Kacy asked Addison.

“I think her tight empty pussy needs to be fucked, but you don’t have the equipment for that,” Addison growled.

“Don’t be a spoil sport. Ooh, and I do have equipment,” Kacy laughed.

I moaned; she was going to fuck me. I was going to get fucked by a woman…with a strap on.

“I think she likes that idea. Leah, Babydoll, I’m going to give you a spanking now. You’ve been a good girl for me so far, let’s see if you can keep it up.”

I wanted to keep it up for her. I wanted to play with my twins while they were helpless against my assault. I also wanted to know what that extra treat was. From the sound of the clicking heels, Kacy was going back to the cabinet. I had only really been spanked with Jake’s palm before.

She had used the nine tail whip before, had she put it away when she was grabbing the jeweled plug?

Whack!

I gasped out a breath. That was a paddle.

Whack!

“Mother fucker” I moaned out.

Whack, Whack!!

“What was that, Babydoll?”

My eyes were watering a bit, “I said mother fucker, Mistress.” It was going to be hard to sit in class next week. She ran a hand over my tender ass and then clawed me. I let out a whimper.

“I think you both baby her.” Kacy was talking to the twins.

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

I cried out. Not because it hurt too much, but because it was so intense that I was about to climax.

“This body of hers was made to take pain and like it,” Kacy said forcibly at my twins. She yanked me up by my hair, bit into my shoulder and shoved two fingers up my dripping pussy. The pain, the shock, the extreme pleasure was what I needed!

I screamed, finally getting release. Kacy helped me ride it out to the fullest by continuing to finger me and playing with my clit. She kept one hand in my hair making me arch my back, so I didn’t move while she held me with her teeth. It took all my strength to not move as my body unraveled. My chest heaved and tears streamed down my face. I was making quiet cooing sounds as I tried to catch my breath.

Her teeth let go of my shoulder. That was going to leave a major mark. She loosened the hold on my hair. The hand that was deep in my pussy traveled up my body, gently tugging on my nipples before tracing my lips. She tapped a finger on my lower lip and I sucked her fingers clean. She moaned for the first time, it was a deep throaty sound that made me tingle.

“You were great, Babydoll.”

She tugged the lace down and unbuckled my legs, then helped me lay on the bed. She went to the fun cabinet again and grabbed the equipment that she mentioned earlier. The dildo was just around the same size of my twins and it was a bright pink.

“Okay my gorgeous Babydoll. I’m going to fuck you with this; but before I do, would you like to take your try at eating some pussy?”

I grinned, “I’d love to try and make you cum with my mouth, Mistress.” I was rewarded when Kacy turned a pretty shade of pink. “May I undress you, Mistress?”

She nodded and I got to work on the ties on her suit. I got her top and skirt undone and tugged them off. I purred at the soft curves encased in white lingerie. I kept her in the heels. I laid her down on the plush pillows. I wiggled my ass at my twins; I knew that they were getting the show of their lives.

I hovered a breath away from Kacy’s lips. “May I, Mistress? Please?” I held her eyes and watched them as they dilated.

“God, yes,” she whispered.

I captured her lips with mine. Kissing her, dominating her…really, I was taking out all my frustrations of being a submissive on her. I didn’t let up until she moaned into my mouth. I cupped her gorgeous chest in my hands; I thumbed her nipples until they perked, begging for my attention. I swooped down and tugged one into my mouth through her sheer bra. Her hands went to my hair, she gently directed me on how she liked to be touched. I switched my attention to her other nipple and let my hands wonder down her body. I let go of her breasts and looked at her pretty white panties.

“Those are so cute, Mistress.” I said, and then I ripped them off of her, causing her to gasp. I smirked at her.

“You, my Babydoll, are a switch.” Kacy’s voice got breathy as I bent to check out her pretty pussy. She had her blonde hairs in a perfect trim heart. I was going to have to ask her how she did that.

“What’s a switch?” I asked as I gently massaged her light pink outer lips, I dipped a finger into her folds. She was soaked. She must have really liked spanking me as much as I liked being spanked.

“You have submissive tendencies, and you like to be used as your twins’ fuck toy; they own you. But it doesn’t mean that you’re completely submissive. Come back when my club is open and I’ll teach you how to tie up a man and flog him properly.” Kacy’s sentence ended on a moan when I swooped down and caught her clit in my mouth. She tasted good; I moaned against her and settled in for a feast. I could hear Jake and Addison; they were going a little crazy at watching me eat pussy and not being able to be closer. But they weren’t going as crazy as Kacy was. Her hands gripped the back of my head pushing my face into her pussy, not that I minded or anything.

There’s an old saying that if your whole face isn’t wet by the time you’re done pleasing a woman then you’re not doing it right. I do have to say pleasing Kacy was fun. I got to play with her in all the ways that I had wanted to be played with. I’d focus on her clit, then bite her thigh, and fuck her with my tongue. I’d tease her with some ass play but I wished that I could plug her, maybe with one of those tail ones. Soon Kacy was moaning and wiggling so hard that I pulled back until she stopped moving.

Kacy whimpered at me, “I need to cum.” She cried out.

I smiled at her, “Now what’s the magic word, Babydoll?” I winked at her.

“Please!” She gasped out as I pinched her clit.

“Good girl.” I grabbed the dildo that she was going to fuck me with and I tapped it to her lips. “You are drenched, and he’s going to slide in very easy.” Her mouth opened and she closed her lips around the pink dildo. I hummed in satisfaction. “In the future I’d love to see you suck a cock; not my twins of course, because they are mine.” I heard them groan at my words. I pulled the dildo out of her mouth and slammed it into her pussy.

That is what she needed. She cried out in pleasure as I pounded her with the fake cock. She unraveled, cumming beautifully she called out my name, “Leah!”

She soaked the sheets.

I gently pulled out the dildo and caught her lips.

“That was fun!” I said against her mouth.

Kacy nodded, “We have to do that again soon!”

I turned to my twins and gave them the puppy dog eyes.

“You can do whatever the fuck you want, if you untie us now,” Jake growled out. Addison nodded his agreement. I grinned; they looked so good tied to their chairs with telling wet spots on their thighs.

“That’s my cue.” I gave Kacy another hard kiss.

“That reminds me!” Kacy jumped up and went to the video camera, “Leah, all of that! We got all of that on tape. The night of my opening this is going to be playing in the front room, you and I make amazing porn together! We are going to be a hit!” She smiled at me, “Babydoll, tell me that there is going to be more?”

I bit my lip in thought. “We are just getting started, Kacy.”

Published 
Written by Sloan3025
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments