Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pick A Number From One To Ten

31
13 Comments 13
22.4k Views 22.4k
4.0k words 4.0k words
I clenched my teeth, drew my lips over my teeth and growled, “FUUUUUCK!”

My grip on her hips was tight. My cock was buried balls deep in her ass. I was close to filling it with cum. I had been using her tight ass to jerk off my cock. Pushing her away from me and pulling her back to me. Her small plump ass cheeks smacked against my hips and made a loud slapping sound.

She was on her knees, on her bed, her face buried in a pillow. Her loud muffled cries filled her bedroom and fueled my lust. The thick muscles in my arms were burning. I had been bouncing her ass off of me for a very long time. She had cum twice and begged me not to stop till she came a third time.

I knew that when she felt my cock explode in her ass, she would cum again. I pulled her to me one more time, held her tight to me and emptied my balls in her ass. Her head flew off the pillow, her back arched, her body stiffened and she quivered uncontrollably andshe came for the third time.

“YEEEESSSSS, FUUUUUCK YEEEESSSSS!” she cried out.

I kept my cock in her tight ass till her shaking and panting stopped. She stretched out and laid on her stomach, slowly my cock slipped out of her ass. She turned her head and glanced at me over her shoulder. Her hair covered her eyes and was messily matted to her face.

“Mmmmmm… I love the animal in you, Gil,” she purred and blew me a kiss.

I eased myself on top of her and slid my hands under her chest. I kissed the back of her neck and bit her shoulder.

“Pick a number from one to ten,” I whispered in her ear.

She purred back, “I love your dirty, sexy games. I pick five.”

I rolled off her, turned her over on to her back and lay on top of her. I brushed her hair away from her face and kissed her lips.

“Five it is,” I grinned at her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulled me tighter to her and coyly asked, “What did I win?”

I slapped her ass and replied, “You’ll have to wait till tomorrow night to find out.”

I rolled off of her and began to put my clothes on.

She pouted and asked, “Do you have to go?”

I continued dressing and replied, “I have a very early start tomorrow. Bring an overnight bag to my place. I want you to spend the weekend with me.”

She sat up in bed and stretched out her arms, motioning me to hug her before I left. I placed a knee on her bed and took her in my arms. She squeezed me tight and kissed me.

“Sweet dreams,” she called after me as I left.

Day one, Friday.

I headed for my shower as soon as I got home that Friday. Linda let herself in to my apartment, while I was in the shower. She called out letting me know she had arrived.

She dropped her overnight bag on my bed and called out, “Are you almost done, Gil? I love watching you come out of the shower.”

“All done,” I chuckled as I turned the water off.

Linda greeted me with a towel and a kiss. She took a step back and looked me up and down.

“Mmmmmmm…take me to your bed,” she cooed, “Or fuck me right here if you want,” as she kneeled and took my semi hard cock in to her mouth.

I moaned at the soft and warm sensation of her mouth, my cock twitched and began to swell to full hardness. Linda smiled up at me and slowly pushed my cock’s full length in to her mouth and down her throat. One hand lifted her skirt and pushed her panties to the side. She spread her pussy and rubbed her clit.

“You’re going to make me cum, Linda,” I panted as I grabbed a fist full of her hair.

She nodded as her eyes widened and her fingers began to move faster across her clit.

“No,” I calmly said to her and pulled her mouth off my cock.

“Then fuck me, Gil! Tear off my panties, stick your cock in my ass or cunt, which ever you want!” she cried out as she stood up and bent over.

I grabbed her panties and tore them in half. She moaned and placed her hands flat against the wall, preparing to be impaled by my cock.

“Five,” I snickered and slapped her ass.

“Owwwwwiiiieeeee!” Linda cried out. “Five what?” she panted.

“You will not be allowed to cum for five days.”

Linda straightened up, turned to face me, crossed her arms and blew off the strand of hair that was stuck to her lips.

“Not a chance in hell, mister,” she sneered, “Now, shove your cock in my ass and fuck it raw.”

“Five days,” I paused, narrowed my eyes and glared at her, “Now, please finish what you started.”

I grabbed her hair and pushed her to her knees. She turned her head away from my cock and clenched her jaw in defiance.

“Suck,” I growled and pulled her face to my cock.

My tone startled and excited her. She had only heard that specific tone a handful of times. She knew it implied only two possible choices. Do what she was told or leave and wait for me to contact her.

“Sorry, Sir. Yes Sir,” she replied and quickly straightened her back and lowered her head.

She waited till I let go of her hair, placed her hands on my hips and began sucking my cock. Her hands on my hips were her way of letting me know that she wasn’t playing with her pussy. She sucked her lips over her teeth and began to fuck my cock with her mouth. Bobbing her head and running her soft lips over the head and shaft of my cock. When she felt my cock swell and twitch, she moved her lips only over the swollen head of my cock. She kept the same rhythm and pressure till I filled her mouth with cum. When I had finished emptying myself in to her mouth, she looked up at me with her mouth open wide, showing me the cum she had collected and waited for me to tell her to swallow.

Through labored breath, I nodded and grunted, “Yes,” and Linda swallowed the cum she had milked from me.

I extended my hand to her, she gripped it lightly, stood up and hugged me. Her body felt warm against me. Her lips curled in to a smile, as she exhaled hard through her nose. Her warm breath caressed my skin and tickled me, as it blew across the hair on my chest. She had done it on purpose and giggled when I pulled away from her and rubbed my chest.

“Sorry,” she giggled in a little girl voice and shrugged her shoulders.

I laughed and replied, “I bet you are. Now, get dressed, we’re going out for dinner.”

“Golden Dragon?” she asked as she turned around in my arms and wiggled her firm ass against my semi-erect cock.

I slid my hands over her breasts and rolled her nipples between my fingers, “Yes, if that is where you want to go.”

“Mmmmmmm…pinch them harder, please,” she cooed and pushed her ass harder against my cock.

I slid one hand down between her legs and slapped her wet pussy as I pinched her nipple harder.

“Fuuuuuuuck!” she gasped, “Harder, pleeeeease!”

I turned her around, kissed her lips and whispered, “No more, now, be a good girl and get dressed.”

“I hate this game,” she muttered under her breath, huffed, turned around and headed to my bedroom to get changed.

Day two, Saturday.

Linda was fast asleep when I woke up Saturday morning. I looked at her for a moment then quietly got out of bed, not wanting to disturb her. After a long hot shower, I headed to the kitchen, put on a pot of coffee and began to make her favorite breakfast, blueberry pancakes. She could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She always says, when blueberry pancakes are mentioned.

“I smell pancakes,” she called to me from the bedroom in a sleepy voice.

“Almost ready, just pouring the last of the batter in to the pan,” I called back to her.

“Blueberry?” she asked as she made her way to the kitchen.

“Of course, what other type is there?” I chuckled.

“Mmmmmmm, I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.”

She walked up behind me, wrapped her arms across my chest and kissed my shoulder. The warmth of her bare breasts and hardness of her nipples felt exquisite against my back. My cock began swell. Any other morning, I would have bent her over my kitchen counter, dropped her panties and fucked her. I planned to tease her and keep her wet for the whole weekend.

She slid her hands down my chest, over my stomach and squeezed my cock and balls. When she felt it begin to stiffen, she pressed her breasts tighter against me and rubbed her pussy against my thigh.

“Pancakes are ready,” I laughed as I turned around in her arms and kissed her.

“Please, pretty please, may I cum,” she pouted and faked a sob.

“No,” I snickered.

“I hate you,” she calmly replied as she made her way to the table and sat down.

I served breakfast and coffee and sat down across from her.

“Just think of how good it will feel on Wednesday,” I smiled at her.

She stabbed at her pancakes and replied, “I’m not talking to you.”

“What would you like to do today?” I asked after she had eaten half of her breakfast in silence.

Linda shrugged her shoulders as she took a sip of coffee. She is stubborn. I knew it would be hours before she spoke to me.

“Would you mind if I went to the gym and left you alone for a few hours?”

She shrugged her shoulders again and took another sip of coffee. I stood up, walked to her and bent down to kiss her good bye. Linda turned her head and offered me her cheek as she huffed.

As I opened my front door to leave, Linda called out to me, “I might go to the gym today,” she paused and made sure I was looking at her, “and pick up,” another pause, “five hot guys and make them fuck me till I can’t cum anymore!”

“You’re adorable,” I smiled at her.

“I am never talking to you again!” she hissed at me.

When I got back from the gym Linda had left a note on the fridge door, it read, “Gone shopping with Doreen, don’t know when I’ll be back.”

I didn’t hear from Linda till later that afternoon, she texted to inform me that she was going back to her place with her friend, Doreen. They had picked up a few bottles of wine and were going to order pizza and watch movies all night.

I texted her back and asked that she say hello to Doreen for me, and wished them both a fun night.

Shortly after nine pm, Linda texted me a photo of her new laced bra and panties. My cock stiffened as soon as I saw the picture. The white, flimsy bra barely covered her breasts and the panties were pulled up in between her gorgeous ass cheeks.

“You are beautiful,” I texted back.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown



To which Linda replied, “I know,” along with another picture of her, with eyes crossed and tongue out.

I laughed out loud and texted back, “You’re still beautiful.”

“Still not talking to you,” she texted back.

Day three, Sunday.

The chime of my cell phone woke me from my sleep. Another text from Linda, I guessed. It was barely seven-thirty in the morning

“May I come over now?” she had texted.

I texted back, “Of course you may.”

A few seconds after I sent the text, I heard my front door unlock and Linda call out and laugh, “I brought breakfast. Come and get it sleepy head.”

When I got to my kitchen, Linda was putting on a pot of coffee. Two paper bags were on the table, she had bought breakfast from the diner a few blocks away from her apartment. It’s one of our favorite places to eat on the weekend.

“Good morning and thank you for breakfast,” I smiled.

She turned around and smiled back, “You’re welcome. Now, sit down and I’ll get the plates and utensils.”

I sat down and silently waited for Linda to set the table and bring the coffee. She sat next to me, leaned over and kissed me on the lips. She pulled away and smiled from ear to ear. I recognized that smile. She wanted to talk about something.

“What?” I asked her.

“Oh, nothing,” she replied coyly, reached over to my plate with a knife and fork and cut up my eggs.

I chuckled, “Are you going to feed me now?”

“Yes,” she replied and brought the fork full of egg to my mouth, “I love taking care of you.”

She looked at me with her ear to ear smile and waited for me to swallow what she had fed me.

“Coffee?” she asked and lifted the cup to my lips.

I took a sip of coffee and reached for a napkin to wipe my mouth.

“Let me do that,” Linda said as she took the napkin from my hand, wiped my mouth and patted the whiskers on my upper lip, “I love your goatee.”

“But, not the stubble on the rest of my face,” I finished the sentence for her.

She giggled and asked, “May I shave you?”

I looked at her for a moment, admiring her pretty face and the sparkle in her eyes.

“You may,” I replied.

After we had finished breakfast, Linda went to my bathroom to get a razor and shaving cream. She placed a chair next to the kitchen sink, lathered my face, lifted her skirt over her hips and straddled my lap. When she finished shaving me, she kissed and rubbed her cheeks against mine.

“Mmmmmmm, love feeling the smoothness and whiskers at the same time,” she cooed as she removed her tank top and pressed her breasts to my face. “Suck on them, please.”

I took her left nipple in to my mouth and sucked, as my tongue pressed down hard on it.

“Mmmmmfuuuccckkkk,” she gasped.

She lifted my right to her mouth and sucked my fingers in to her mouth, one by one. Then she lowered my hand between her legs and pressed it hard on her pussy. Slowly, she began to rock her hips. I could feel the moisture through her thin panties.

“Put your fingers inside me,” she pleaded.

I slipped my fingers under her panties and slid two fingers inside. Her hands flew to my head and pulled my mouth tighter to her breast.

“Ohhhhhhhh, Gil,” she panted, “It feels so fucking nice.”

She didn’t quicken the rocking of her hips. I allowed her to fuck my fingers, curious to see what she would do next. I was about to pull my fingers out of her when I felt a small quiver shoot through her pussy. Before I could, Linda pulled away from me and stood up. She clamped her legs together and held on to my shoulders to steady herself.

“Ohhhhhh fuck, that was close,” she purred as a shiver shot through her body.

“You’re enjoying the game now?” I asked.

“Maybe,” she replied with a mischievous smirk, straddled me again and kissed me hard.

“What changed?” I asked.

“Not being allowed to cum is all I can think of. I played with my clit all night, didn’t sleep a wink. I lost count of how many times I came close to an orgasm,” she confessed.

“What would you like to do today?” I asked.

“I am physically and emotionally drained,” she replied.

“Go to my bed and sleep for as long as you need to,” I smiled and gently kissed her.

“Thank you. I need a cold shower first,” she giggled.

Linda slept till six o’clock that evening. We decided to catch an early movie and dinner and call it a day.

Day four, Monday.

I worked well past nine o’clock in the evening, that Monday. Linda had insisted that she pick up dinner for us and that I spend the night with her. She didn’t care what time I got to her place. After work, I picked up a change of clothes from my place and headed to her apartment.

I arrived at her apartment shortly after ten o’clock. We ate dinner and shared a bottle of wine, while we watched the third period of a hockey game. Her favorite team was playing and was up by two goals, with a few minutes left in the game.

“It’s in the bag. Two points for us means we move in to first place in our division!” she excitedly explained to me.

I turned to Linda as she spoke. All she was wearing was her team’s hockey jersey. It was huge on her. It covered her bare legs almost to her knees. Her breasts jiggled under the jersey as she bounced on the couch with her hands in the air.

I picked her up and sat her on my lap. With her legs spread and hanging on the outside of my thighs. She leaned her back in to my chest and moaned.

“There is under two minutes left in the game,” I breathed in her ear as I slid one hand to her spread pussy and another to her breast.

“Ohhhfuuuck,” she moaned.

“When play stops, I’ll stop rubbing your pussy. Do not cum.”

The game came back on after a commercial break. The referee dropped the puck, the clock started counting down and I started massaging Linda’s soaked pussy. The play went on for fifteen seconds, and then the whistle blew to stop the clock because of an off-side pass. The referee waited for the two players to come to the face-off circle, then dropped the puck, I began to rub Linda’s pussy again. Play went on for forty-five seconds, Linda was breathing harder. The whistle blew to stop play in the hockey game. Her team had iced the puck, to relieve the pressure their opponents were putting on them in their own zone. I stopped rubbing her pussy.

The puck dropped again and the announcer informed everyone, that there was one minute left in the period. My hand began rubbing her pussy again.

“Ohhhhfuuuck, Gil!” Linda cooed.

Her body quivered slightly and I slowed down the rhythm of my hand. Thirty seconds had passed, Linda was breathing very hard. Fifteen more seconds passed and Linda was moaning out loud. The puck was shot in to the stands and the whistle blew to stop the clock. I removed my hand from in-between Linda’s legs.

“Good girl, only fifteen more seconds left,” I breathed in to her ear.

She licked her lips and nodded her head in reply.

When the play started again, I slid a finger over her swollen clit and rubbed it ever so gently. The final fifteen seconds elapsed, the whistle blew and the siren signaled the end of the game. I rested my hand on her thigh and waited. Linda slowly came down from her state of arousal.

“Ohhhhh, that was incredibly hot, thank you,” she panted.

She took another cold shower and we went to bed.

Day five, Tuesday.

I woke up to Linda sucking my cock, a few minutes before the alarm was going to go off. She licked, sucked and nibble on my swollen head. A moan escaped me. She took my cock deep in her throat and looked up at me. Her hand massaged my balls. She slowly pulled her head back and stopped when she had the head of my cock in her mouth. Her other hand started pumping the thick shaft of my cock. I felt my balls tighten. Linda squeezed the shaft tighter and bobbed her head faster. I shot my load in her mouth.

She sucked the last few drops of cum from my cock, looked up at me and said, “Good morning.”

“Mmmmm, yes, good morning,” I moaned.

We showered and had coffee together, before we headed out. I dropped her off at her office and headed to my work.

I called Linda at seven-thirty that evening, to let her know that I would be working for another few hours. I would get to her place when I could. She told me she would wait up for me.

At nine-thirty that evening, I called it a day. I decided to have dinner and wait till past midnight to visit Linda. It would be day six, at midnight, she would be allowed to cum.

I parked my car outside her apartment building at a quarter to midnight and waited. A minute before midnight, I made my way to her apartment. I exited the elevator and knocked on her door.

Day six, Wednesday.

Linda opened the door, threw her naked body in to my arms and kissed me. I lifted her, stepped inside her apartment and kicked the door closed. I pinned her back to the wall and slid my hand between her legs. She was soaked.

I grabbed a fist full of her hair and spun her around, pressing her tight against the wall.

“Spread your legs,” I growled.

She obeyed immediately. I placed my hand in the middle of her back and held her in place. A desperate, gurgling moan escaped her lips. I grabbed her ass cheek and squeezed it hard, as I slid my thumb in to her tight ass. She pushed her hips out to take more of my thumb in her ass. I slid my thumb out and started to fuck her ass, roughly with two fingers. Pulling them all the way out and shoving them back in her ass, to the knuckles.

“Does it burn?” I growled directly in to her ear.

She nodded and stammered, “Yes, it burns!”

I picked up the pace and force of stabbing my fingers in her ass.

“Do you like your ass being fucked?” I growled.

‘Ohhhhfuck, yes. I love my ass being fucked!”

I shoved my fingers as deep as I could get them, twisted them and rolled them in circles. I wanted her to savor the burning sensation she loved so much.

“Make me cum, please!” she sobbed.

She was close to exploding. I started pumping my fingers in and out of her ass, as fast and with as much force as I could. It only took a few seconds till her body tensed up. A scream began to build in her throat and the familiar quiver in her legs started. She slammed her arms against wall to brace herself. She pushed her ass back on to my fingers and let out a cry as her pussy clenched tight.

When she stopped shaking, I slid my fingers out of her ass and pressed my body against her. I waited till the aftershocks of her orgasm had stopped. I lifted her in my arms, carried her to her bed and laid her down.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.

“I’m going to fuck you, till you can’t cum anymore,” I smiled back at her.

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments