Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Posing Ties

5
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Posing Ties

Your hands are above you as you pose for me. It’s a difficult one to hold, but after me complementing you on it you were insistent that be one of the poses I draw you in. As fine as your form is, I am caught between trying to hurry so as to relieve the strain on your arms and taking my time so as to do justice to your looks with my poor talent.

We only just started about fifteen minutes earlier, and already your arms and hands quiver a bit with the strain. You look so good, especially seeing your muscles quiver, that I am loathe to do anything about it. The strain adds its own enticement to your tempting body. But as an idea strikes me, I realize that this could have a little more fun to it and be more comfortable for you.

I come up behind you and press against your body, moving so quietly you are startled to find me close to you as you had been looking ahead at the wall. You surprise turns to a grin and a playful shove, your hands meeting mine that sway your hips slightly as though we were dancing.

“Didn’t take you long to give up keeping your hands off me,” you giggle, giving me a few playful kisses and fussing with me, “There’s no way you are done already. Are you?”

I kiss your neck before answering, savoring your sigh and the feeling of the skin there, textured so soft in a way so perfect.

“I have an idea, one that will make you more comfortable and add a little excitement….”

You look back at me and have a questioning look, but seeing my grin you know that I won’t be too mischievous. My face is still soft, enamored by the trust you put in me and the grace present in this event.

“Ok.” You kiss me quickly, and my grin grows bigger, knowing that you are excited by the idea and the fact that I am not telling you what it is.

I leave you waiting in the room, waiting still in panties but with the blanket that I gave you. I go back to the room, digging something out from the duffel in the back of my closet. I hold it in my hand for a moment and smile to myself. Things are definitely going to be more interesting.

As I walk back into the room I hold what I retrieved behind my back, your eyes are on me, scrutinizing, with your excited and nervous curiosity almost palpable.

“My lady,” I say, giving a flourish with my empty right hand as I bow, beckoning her back near the wall. She comes up to me, still grinning and tries to see behind me, grabbing for my hand.

Perfect I think to myself, my grin practically splitting my face as I grab both her wrists while still holding it, bringing them above her and pinning her against the cabinet she had been leaning against, bringing her into a deep, forceful kiss. She is overwhelmed by my kiss only for a moment, as fierce as it is, and breaks away to look upward at what is in my hand. She looks back at me, semi questioning, unable to comprehend this new thing and what it is for. I bring her hands down and cross them in front of her, palms facing her body, wrists against each other but facing opposite directions. As I begin to loop the soft tie of purple silk around her wrists, comprehension dawns.

“Tyler…”

“Shhh. Trust me?”

With this phrase you look at me, knowing that I have pinned you as much with those words as I did with my hands just moments ago.
“Yes, I do, bu..”

I put my finger to your lips to silence you, and replace it with my lips for a gentle kiss.

“I’m not going to hurt you. Let go for a moment. “

You nod and silently watch me as I loop the rope around your wrists, tying them in the same manner that you had them held above your head just minutes before, and then turn you towards the closet, looping and securing your hands to it as I press into your body. Your breathing is labored as I finish, your head turning begging to kiss me. I oblige you, kissing you hard, pulling your waist and grinding you against me. I slide my fingertips against your sexy undies and feel the wet heat that tells me you are doing just fine. You press your hips against my fingers, only to find them gone and me pulling away.

“Ohhh that is mean…”

You say it softly, and I can see the pure lust in your eyes as you look over your shoulder, arching your back now and trying to give me a show good enough that I will forget about the drawing. There is no such luck though, and I grin sadistically as I sit and resume, knowing what this is doing to you.

I am finishing the last lines and you start to close your legs, tired from standing in that position for so long. I look at you but you are looking away, not in the same position looking over your shoulder that we started in. I know that you are tired and I am already done drawing all of the major portions, but I decide to take advantage anyways. As you shift and are looking away I ghost next to you and press my body close. I immediately nip at your ear, knowing it drives you insane, and grin a little as you moan and struggle some.

“Ty…”

You say it in your cute begging voice, the one that makes me want to do what you say and you know it, but I am too intoxicated in the event to be bothered.
“What, hm? Uncomfortable? Is it starting to hurt a little?”
I grind your ass against me again and stroke your pussy through the hole in the crotch of your panties, feeling you immediately dampen more and push back against me.

“Some part of you is not complaining… and I like the view so I think you are going to stay a bit longer..”

You start to whine some more and try to be cute, but I’m not listening as I slide your panties against your wetness, sliding them down your legs as you step out and leaving you in just your cute heeled shoes. Your ass is prominent, and I can see the edges of your pussy lips just below it. You are starting to try to whine again, when suddenly you feel my hands spreading you.

“Ty what are you- Ohhhhh God.”

You say it forcefully, and I grin as I lick up your pussy from behind.

“I’m pretty sure that’s sacrilegious….”

“Mmm shut up you can’t use your tongue if you are talking!”

I grin at your urgency, but I agree so I turn back to the task. I am on my knees behind your butt, your lovely back arched and my hands spreading you open to me as I lap and lick, nibble and suck.

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

Your moans grow in frequency, and I slide my right hand up to your pussy pressing a finger slowly in you as you gasp. I work it in and out of you at a teasing pace, and then bring my mouth back and attack your juicy hole with my tongue, fucking you with it and then flicking at your clit, alternating until I feel that shaking in your legs come to a tense end, your body poised in its release.

I draw back with a few slow licks, bringing your shuddering slowly down. Spreading your cheeks again, I can’t help but admire your asshole. Knowing that you are very clean but might not normally be as willing to explore, I spread your ass again and just as you are about to say something hanging loosely against your bonds you jolt and squeal, my tongue finding a new area to explore. You at first try to shy away, but feeling me press and lick you are already growing wetter, I can feel your excited nectar on your thighs with my thumbs as I hold you spread.

I lick and prod, pressing my tongue hard against your puckered rosebud and you give out another squeal, moaning my name and telling me that I should stop but not sounding very convincing. I take a few more circles and dips into your ass, savoring your body twitching with every little sensation, and then step onto my feet again. I slide my shorts and boxers down, as they are my only articles of clothing, and rub myself against your pussy from behind. You arch your back slightly, giving me a better angle and I slap your clit gently with my cock a few times as I bite your neck.

“Stop teasing me!”

Your voice is husky and I grin, pleased.

“Oh? And why should I? How can I know what you want?”

You push against my rubbing dick in frustration, but I don’t let it go in.

“You know what I want! Please…”

“I want to hear you say it. Say the words, ‘Please Tyler, fuck me’. That’s all you have to say…”

I trail my voice to a whisper at the end, sliding my lips along your ear and nibbling, then biting your neck and kissing your shoulders.
“Please Ty… Please…”

You want to say it but you don’t want to at the same time, the words seeming forbidden in your mind as you try to hold back, try to give in and fight to say the words.
“Yes?”

“Please Tyler, fuck me.”

You say it quietly, but with an urgency, and despite that it is quiet I take mercy on us both, sliding into you slowly as you sigh. You turn your head and kiss me, our tongues dancing as I meet your hips, fully against you and feeling your plump, perfect as grinding against me. I pick up the pace just to slow again, grinding in circles against you with my hips, thrusting and thrusting. I bring my hand around, bringing my fingers to your mouth and you suck on them as I whisper to you to make them wet. My other hand stays at your hips, steadying you against me as I continuously furrow into your tight warmth. I bring the wet fingers down to your clit and release the hand holding your hips, one finger pressing gently against your ass without entering it as the two wet fingers of my right hand thrum your engorged clit. I pick up a rhythm of thrusting and press your love button, my hips slapping lightly on the back of your thighs as you shake and moan. I press my finger against your rosebud one more time, this time pushing the tip in and holding it there, thrusting into you as fast as I can and feeling you reach a second orgasm as I cling on and thrust, your tightness gripping me in a velvet vice.

I lift one of your legs, holding it up high, and begin anew, thrusting into you with urgency and a hunger, letting go of my control. I bite at your shoulder, grip your neck and thrust, growing harder and faster. I nip and bite and growl into you like a beast, going deeper and faster as your moans and shaking grows. I feel you clench again, startled by my ferocity and pressed against the wall, your leg fighting to get loose as I clutch on and continue, slamming into your mercilessly as you let out a strangled moan, your mouth open in a wordless cry. I push on, forcing my tired hips to continue and bring you all the way through. I slow only after I feel your orgasm fading, calming and sliding gently in and out instead of the intense thrusts of before.

I gradually slow more and more, slipping out of you as you go slack, turning your head and kissing me. I untie your silk bond from the cabinet, but before I can untie your wrists you turn around and push me to the couch.

“You sir, haven’t finished yet.”

I start to protest saying that this event was about you, but you push me down on the couch and mount me as you do, your still bound hands pressing on my chest as you begin grinding yourself on me. I lean back and enjoy the sensations, kissing you when you dip down and feeling your back, loosening your hands so they are side by side and more comfortable but not untying them, liking the aesthetic and control.

You slide off me as I tell you I need a little more, bringing your lips down and engulfing me, fiercely stroking with your hands. I can feel the silk bond rubbing the underside of my cock, your mouth bobbing just on the head and swirling in patterns that make my eyes roll, sucking and pumping me. I tell you I am close and you stroke furiously, bringing your mouth off only as I begin to shoot, pumping me for all I am worth onto your bared breasts, so sexy looking up at me with your eyes fierce and lustful. I untie you after you give my still hard rod a last few pumps, and then you lean over with a kiss. Turning, you sit naked on my lap, the only article of clothing being those black heels that you still have on. I kiss you and hold you, stroking your hair and just sitting there in companionable silence. You are looking over at the picture I drew of you, and so I feel inclined to ask.

“What do you think?”

You turn your head towards me, kiss with a wicked grin.

“It’s good, but I think you could use more practice anyways.”

I laugh deep, your insatiable hunger sparking my own again and I can feel myself twitch beneath you. We both feel it and kiss again, your grin getting even bigger.

“Shower?”

“That could be fun…”

And with that you scamper off, leaving me shaking my head and following you for a long and exciting evening.

Published 
Written by TwinFetus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments