Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pulley Passion

"Taking command of a dungeon"

0
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was a warm summer evening and I felt a shiver of excited anticipation in the gentle grip of your hand as we approached the house whose address had been given at the top of the letter we’d received from the lady who’d answered our advert in the contact magazine. In my other hand I was carrying a discreet bag with our usual set of toys and lubricants. “I’m submissive”, the lady had written, “with my own toys and playroom”. That had decided us as we were keen to try out someone’s dedicated dungeon with its range of ‘facilities’.

We were greeted at the door by a pleasant, classy-looking lady who was much younger in appearance than the 40 she’d put on her letter. A natural brunette with full lips, subtle make-up and a well-developed figure, she stood aside with eyes downcast and motioned us quietly inside. “Don’t speak”, I commanded, “just take us to your dungeon”. She nodded in assent and started to lead the way. She was wearing a close-fitting housecoat and it was easy to see that she had a slim waist and a firm rump that swayed sexily as we followed. Beneath the hem of the housecoat I could see the line of the seam that ran up the back of her white stockings and I knew that she’d obeyed my instructions on how she should dress for our visit.

After descending some wooden stairs underneath the old house we found ourselves in a warm and gently-lit room - nothing sinister except that the walls of the room were lined with erotic pictures of pure acts of submission. There were frames fastened to the walls with linkage points for chains and ropes and hanging nearby was a rack with restraints, paddles and a short stick with a tassel of leather strands at the end. In the middle of the floor was a trestle with a broad black leather-padded top and fastening points on the legs and, hanging from the ceiling nearby, was a sling that would support a person’s weight. On a table lay a selection of black dildos and pink vibrators and a box full of small clamps.

“Undress”, I said to you, “remove her housecoat and spread her against the frame on that wall”. You removed your coat to reveal a black leather basque with studs around the cut-out holes through which your breasts protruded. Your panties were of black lace and you wore tarty fishnet stockings with a studded leather suspender-belt as I had required. Moving over to the woman you unbuttoned her housecoat whilst her eyes remained downcast. You took your time and every opportunity to linger over the area of her breasts. You stripped away her covering in one swift move and showed her wearing a white lacy outfit with a thin transparent veil wrapped around her tits. A matching white suspender belt, trimmed with pink bows and flowers, held up the white stockings I’d seen earlier. Adopting the role of my subservient acolyte you pushed the woman firmly back against the frame on the wall. “Chain her!”, I ordered. You knelt and fastened her feet, about two feet apart, to the frame and then stood, pressing yourself against her as you pinned her arms above her head and used handcuffs from the table to hold her hands in position.

I approached this vulnerable woman and, reaching up, I tore away the gauzy material covering her breasts. Her nipples were tight and hard and I could tell from the look on her face that she was very aroused even though she was going to be my main ‘victim’ for the evening. I held her head and, pulling her face to mine, I kissed her hard insisting that my tongue entered between those full red lips and into her mouth. My tongue then traced down between her breasts and moved over in turn to suck on her nipples which were like hard bullets in my mouth. As I did this I pulled hard on her panties and tore them away from her body leaving the peachy baby-smoothness of her shaved pussy exposed to the warm air of the room. I turned to find that you had selected a small black riding crop from the rack. “I don’t want that yet”, I barked at you, “stand over by the trestle and wait for my instructions!”. That took the smug smile from your face as you realised that I was to be the only master for the evening. You moved over to the trestle and stood there, still, with your eyes downcast.

I went to the bag we’d brought with us and took out a small bottle of oil. Pouring some in my hand I first oiled the woman’s breasts with firm squeezing movements. Her tits seemed to swell and her nipples stood hard and cried for attention. I poured some more oil into my hand and worked that into the soft skin surrounding her cunt and then to the insides of her thighs. She gleamed where the dim light reflected off her breasts and pussy and glistened where the dewy folds of her aroused and blossoming cunt lips had spread to reveal her own moisture. I returned to the small table and, picking up some small clamps, returned to my victim. I opened the jaws of the first clamp and, after gently chewing on her right nipple, I attached the clamp which held resolutely in place. She squirmed slightly - how much in pleasure and how much in pain I don’t know - it was not my position to care. I attached another clamp to the other nipple and then a couple of other clamps to some of the soft skin surrounding her nipples. I used my left hand and firmly raised her chin so that she was forced to look at my eyes - as I did this I used my right hand and stroked my fingers in and out of her cunt. She was wet and the musky aroma of her deferential arousal rose to my nostrils as I stimulated her and watched her nostrils flare and her chest heave with quick breaths of rising anticipation. With her arms pinned in place and her legs fastened apart this white-lace virgin could only submit to my whims. I knelt and fastened some more clamps to the inner lips of her cunt. The jaws dug into the soft wet flesh and her knees shook as the tension mounted within her. I undid one of her arms and passed her a black vibrator as I turned my back on her.

Thaliafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thaliafoxy

“Fuck yourself with this”, I said - she was not going to earn my attention too easily.

I turned to you. “Lay face down along that trestle to receive your punishment”, I said. You complied and, in turn, I fastened each of your limbs to the legs of the trestle. Your face rested sideways on the padded leather top with your tits falling either side of the centre line of the padding and your arse standing out for me to use as I saw fit. I removed my clothes and, standing next to your face, I commanded you to open your mouth so that I could fuck it. Your hot mouth raised me to attention but before I came in your mouth I pulled out - you can’t win that easily either. I undid the black leather suspender belt you’d been wearing and removed your panties by cutting the seams at your hips. “Take the initiative would you”, I sneered, and, raising the belt up I brought it down hard on your upturned buttocks so that a red glow started to spread across them. I repeated this twice more so that you twisted in tortured futility on the trestle. I returned to the bottle of oil I’d opened earlier and glanced up at my other slave, chained to the wall and sliding the humming tip of the vibrator across her clitoris, rattling its tip against the cunt-clamps as she did so. She was obviously getting close to her release so I walked over and fastened her arm up once more but with the vibrator still humming in her hand - I can be so cruel I thought, grinning inwardly.

Walking back to you I poured the oil over your exposed buttocks and started to massage and knead them. I spread the cheeks wide and watched as the oil dripped across your arsehole and down towards your (now wet) cunt. I rubbed gently across your clitoris and, to the limits allowed by your bondage, you wriggled on the black leather. I fetched a slim vibrator from our bag and proceeded to fuck your arse with it whilst I slid three fingers in and out of your cunt. You started to moan, “Quiet”, I snapped. You started to push back against the thrust of my hand and the plunging of the vibrator in your arse. I stopped and, leaving the slim vibrator in your arsehole I walked over to the other woman and unfastened her. From our bag I selected a long and thick pink vibrator - she whitened at the thought that I might want to push that inside her tight pink cunt but I told her to fuck it hard into your cunt instead. She turned from me and, pouring some oil on to the latex shaft so that it shimmered, she eased the thick prick between the folds of your pussy and into your cunt and started to glide it steadily in and out with one hand whilst she twisted and teased the other vibrator in your arse. I picked up the riding crop you’d dropped to the floor and as your pussy was being ravaged by that thickness within you I added to the glow from the belting I’d given you earlier.

I stood beside your mouth once more and used it to bring my cock to hardness once again. I released your right hand and you immediately started to stroke your own clitoris with rapid fingertip movements. Moving behind the woman I bent her forward, removed her cunt-clamps, and slid my length into her tight pussy. As she stroked the giant pink vibrator in and out of your body I moved my hard shiny cock in and out of her cunt. Twisting your head round, the erotic scene, combined with the double assault on your cunt and arse and your fingers on your clit, brought you to a strong climax which shook the trestle so that it skipped a few inches across the floor.

The woman had slowed her attentions to your cunt as you lunged into your orgasm and she started to push back against my thrusts into the grip of her tight cunt. In no time I had flooded her insides with my hot spunk and, as I withdrew, some of it started to drip erotically down the inside of her thighs.

I unfastened you and we led the woman over to her sling arrangement. Four ropes with pulleys were fastened firmly to the ceiling. At the end of each of these pulleys was a thick strap which we fastened around each of her limbs so that she was stretched out on the floor. I raised her legs and arms into the air and then pulled a little more so that her hips were tilted upwards. Tying off the pulleys I moved to her side and started to pull gently on the clamps which were still attached to her nipples. “Lick her pussy”, I ordered. You knelt between her opened legs and started to stroke the length of your tongue up and down the length of her naked pussy scooping out the taste of my come and enjoying her soft flesh on the tip of your tongue. I removed her nipple and breast clamps and, taking her nipples in between finger and thumb, I started to roll them gently but firmly. The imprints of the jaws were still on her skin and she winced slightly as her flesh relaxed into its normal position.

You reached into our bag and took out a two-pronged dildo with a large cock-head for her cunt and a slim one for her arse. Applying some KY to the instrument you pushed both cocks inside her and started to slide it in and out as you resumed flicking the tip of your tongue over the firm bud of her shiny clitoris. The soft folds of her cunt puckered in and out where the latex dragged and her brown arsehole widened and narrowed as the thickness of the slim cock in her arse varied along its length. My spunk dripped from around the edges of her cunt and you leaned and licked it up. I took a small white vibrator and holding it in my left hand I replaced your tongue with its whirring sensations. I used my right hand to make my cock hard again and I rubbed that vibrator over her clit in time with my own wanking motions. Your hand was between your own thighs frigging your wet fingers inside you and, within the same space of thirty seconds our white-laced virgin had succumbed to a powerful orgasm, you had shuddered to a climactic stop and I had sprayed more of my love juice over her face.

Published 
Written by MajPaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors