Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scene the First

"How to fuck a hungry mouth."

6
30 Comments 30
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Ancient and threadbare carpet tiles have rubbed my knees reddened raw, held as I am in this position of abject submission. Scattered about my offered form lays the accumulated flotsam and jetsam of my half formed life; an existence that in the last 24 hours has had the fine strung cobwebs and delicate layers of dust ripped from its surface.

I stare up at her through filmed pupils; her every deliberate and considered action unfolding before me in slow motion, my vision blurred as if viewing the world through a Vaseline coated camera lens. I watch palpitating as she adjusts the buckles on the fearsome strap on dildo that now protrudes demandingly from her smooth, sweat sheened, droplet coated sex and my muscles spasm involuntarily around the vibrating egg that has been buried within my slick anus causing ripples of pleasure to flood my empty, drenched pussy. Rivulets of juices trickle down my already soaked calves and my trembling lips emit yet another moan of delight.

I can hear her command throbbing insistently within my blank mind; the single word this pretty little pavlovian bitch has come to cherish, has learnt to obey, has placed above everything else. My poor, helpless, manipulated body spasming in uncontrollable obedience to her constant demands that her little pet be an absolute pleasure unto her.

How I ache. How I ache to be such perfection, as the pulsations in my palpitating pussy explode forth across my shivering frame, as my knees rub themselves across the floor, as the nectar I offer to her in my absolute submission soaks my heels and trickles down to the soles of my feet.

“YOURS, my Mistress. YOURS, my Goddess divine. YOURS, to use, to abuse, to have and to hold from this day forth, for all eternity, until Hell freezes over, until I am nothing but trembling, delirious flesh drooling across your manicured and gorgeously varnished toes. YOURS.”

The body heated links on the chain between my secured wrists rub at the soft curvature of my buttocks as I squirm unworthy before her. Wriggling and restrained as I feel the rounded plastic tip pressing at my lips. Teeth closed, I allow them to be pushed aside, feel it sliding across the well maintained enamel as ragged expulsions of air escape from my nostrils to quiver about its demanding length.

With difficulty I raise my heavy, drooping lids so that she may cast her gaze on my beseeching eyes, so I may bathe in the warmth of her attention, so I may catch a glimpse of her tongue as it plays about her cruel lips, so I may quiver as I lose myself in the malicious glint of her observing eyes. I can feel the tears trickling unbidden, their wet trail heating my cheeks, salted liquid running down onto my partially parted lips and wetting the artificial tip that awaits the inevitable opening of my willing mouth.

I can feel her wriggling in her heels, her hand cupping the heavy weight extending before incomparable her, running it sideways across my lips, pushing them wider at the edges, pulling the top lip upwards, pressing its compatriot ever down until her drenched little bitch is open and panting before her saliva soaked cock.

AprilRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilRusso



My eyes fix on her nipples; puffy areolas in pastel pink sitting proud atop the tiny mounds of her speckled breasts; her nubs stiff, angry and engorged thrusting forward causing me to shudder at the memory of how I was invited to suckle at that delicious flesh; how I grazed them with tender teeth; lapped, twirled and licked with thick and eager tongue before closing my lips about them lost in the delight of her heated flesh filling my dribbling mouth.

Drool trickles down my chin, forms pearlescent beads, splashes down onto my own heaving bosom as I feel her elegant, tapered fingers entwining themselves in the unruly thickness of my dampened hair. Fingers to guide. Fingers to control. Fingers to press her perfectly passive pet onto the thick shaft of her.

Hair wrapped digits pull my head sharply backwards, exposing my neck, causing my mouth to fall wide as a sudden gasp escapes into the cum heavy air. Vulnerability embraces me; my mouth a cavernous invitation for her to stuff full with her thick cock. Carefully her hand guides me onto it; lips dragged wide, tongue pressed into the base of my mouth, tip rubbing against my upper palette. She is huge, demanding, insistent: exactly as she ought to be; exactly as I need for her to be; exactly as our entwined destinies dictate.

I feel her feet shuffling wider, her phallus boring into my mouth, grinding into trembling and undeserving little me. My lips are drawn back into an uncomfortable sneer, cockhead pushing towards the back of my mouth, her hips rocking, my hips rocking, explosions of air captured in my extended windpipe as slowly and insistently she starts to fuck my hungry mouth.

“CUM.”

My world ascends into blackness and starlight as seraphim and cherubim extol her praises through my spastically twitching body; as she unleashes the pleasure she has instilled in me.

“CUM.”

Cock gliding through the sea of my saliva to press at the tight entrance to my throat; her digits manipulating my head to ease its rampant passage into the narrow air-filled confines of mewling me; her hips thrusting rhythmically at my splayed mouth; nose flattened as it bashes into the soft, receptive flesh of her pubic mound; gagging as her cockhead slides inexorably.

“CUM.”

Muscles tightening; spluttering about the intrusion in my throat, drool splashing onto my torso, mouth agape as I feel fingers close about my nostrils, as she slants that gorgeous saliva drenched cock deep into her ecstatic little plaything. Mewling. Moaning. Breath escaping in ragged, uncontrolled gasps each time her cock leaves me empty. Begging for her to thrust violently into my mouth. Begging for her to use me. Begging to be everything that she wishes for me to be.

“CUM.”

Body heated beyond reason; every cell burning with the intensity of a tiny sun, blood bubbling as it courses through my tremblingly obedient flesh, vibe buzzing, pussy a torrent of obedience, mouth held unendurably wide as wonderful, adorable, unique her ravages what she owns and I wait for the darkness to consume me.

“CUM.”

Hers …

Published 
Written by CumGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments