Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serving My Master In The Darkness

"A tale of a night when a couple travel through the darkness to find love's burning beacon"

2
0 Comments 0
5.7k Views 5.7k
728 words 728 words

My world shrouded in darkness, its vastness a comfort to my troubled mind.  My senses heighten with anticipation of things to come.  My master has given his commands. My body is humming like a tuning fork to each syllable. He coats my ears with the most vulgar of words, only to be transformed into honey within my thoughts. I can feel my body starting to ache; it is a welcome sensation. I feel his fingertips rest upon my shoulder. His tongue traces the curve of my neck sending shivers to ripple across my skin. I inhale deeply the musk of his scent, so strong my pussy moistens.  He continues to whisper to me as his hand glides along the plains of my soul. His dominance, asserted with unequivocal force.  The energy radiating for him forces me to my submission.

I kneel before him, restrained as he desires me. My wrist and ankles tied together with a small X-strap. Silver chains run from my collar to my nipples and clit. But this is merely foreplay; it’s the plug in my ass and the vibrator in my pussy that has me shaking with lust.  My breasts rise and fall with each breath, an offering to him. I can feel his desire as he takes his enjoyment from me. I know he is hard and I know he is pleased with me. I feel his eyes capturing me, sheltering me in his savagery. The soft touch of leather whispers along my breast. It is time. My nipples tighten with anticipation of the coming strike. Seconds turn to minutes; his cruelty is only matched by his patience. He strikes my left breast first. My pussy clamps with the shock.  One after the other, he marks what is his. His lash paints the picture of his desire. With each strike my body turns to liquid fury. My need only stilled by the needs of my master. 

He increases his intensity; I can feel the reins of his control slipping. Like a moth to the flame, I bathe in his warmth. Even in the darkness, he calls to me, never allowing me to hide from him. He owns me; I am his above all else. He gives a rapid cadence of strikes to each breast, my cries tearing from my throat. My heart beats fiercely, my need almost unbearable. With one final strike, he stops. The stillness is unbearable. All I need is three little words. Three words and everything will be right in the world. He grabs the chain pulling them taut. My nipples and clit scream with need. I hear the cruelty in his chuckle that follows. How can someone so evil make me feel so loved? The vastness of such a thought could be explored in a lifetime.

BettyRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyRossi

He releases the clamps on the chains. He kisses me tenderly to soothe my abused flesh. For all his savagery, this is what breaks me. The straps to my wrists and ankles are released but I dare not move. Strong hands grip me as I am lifted away, only to be rested upon the soft silk of our sheets. He removes the plug and vibrator, having no need of them. He massages the stiffness from my joints, manipulating me as only he can. I feel the steel of his cock resting against me. Although his need is great, my master takes great care to soothe what he has abused. But even the most patient of all succumb to their desires. He places me beneath him, pushing his cock inside.

He doesn’t fuck me with wild abandonment. No, he is much too cruel to give over so easily. He slowly builds me again to the edge. I feel every inch of him inside me, his need strained. I beg him for the gift of his seed, to allow me the pleasure of receiving his cum. But he ignores my pleas, reminding me he decides our fate. For what seems like an eternity, he whispers those three little words I’ve been aching to hear. And in that moment, everything stops. Light explodes in my vision. My body is engulfed in the searing heat of his desire. With one final thrust, his cock erupts inside me, his cum bathing me to another orgasm. We both fall into the darkness, content with the night.

 

Published 
Written by BishopCain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors